Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she could say anything, I said, "I'm not so sure but Reece's plan to just leave without a word may have been the best plan. Maybe she should have just gone through with it. Saying good-bye to her is going to be very hard for me."

Sylvia looked at me like I had nine heads and she just shook her head before she said, "Honest to God. I think all men have iron sculls. You're so dense." I just looked at her. I didn't have a clue what she meant. "Reece's plan to just leave; her willingness to go through with it and her decision to tell you, all came from the same place." I just looked at her with a dumb expression on my face. She shook her head and leaned forward on the sofa. "She's falling for you and your geeky ways, you numb-scull. She didn't plan to and neither did I. I only asked her to visit me so I could comfortably ease away from you because I'm a chicken shit too. I'm sorry Dex. This has all been a disaster. I'm a shit. Reece was going to be a bigger shit but then wasn't. I love her dearly, Dex." She teared up and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand and sat back in the sofa again.

Now I felt like a shit too. I knew that I was falling for Reece like I never really did for Sylvia, but I had never contemplated the reverse. Reece was beautiful and exciting and I was just tall, gonky and geeky with a big dick to keep her interested for a moment; just like her sister. I figured it was only a question of time before Reece drifted away just like Sylvia had.

I hadn't realized that I was fumbling with my fingers and I looked over at Sylvia and said, "I'm falling for her too. Hard." I went back to my fingers. I looked back up at Sylvia and said, "Tomorrow, or today, is going to be so hard." Sylvia teared up again and just nodded and then sulked out the words, "For me too."

I checked my watch and stood up. I had barely enough time to get home, shower and change for work. Sylvia stood too and came to me and pressed her body against mine and kissed me and laid her head on my shoulder and held me tight for several moments. I whispered, "Are you coming with us to the airport?"

Sylvia shook her head on my shoulder and said, "No. I have too much work. We'll say our good-byes here in the morning." She snuffled and pulled back and then led me to the front door. I kissed her good-night and the door clicked shut as I pushed the elevator button.

When I got home the black skies were turning dark gray. As I turned into the driveway, I noticed that Dodge Charger or Challenger, I can't tell the difference, parked on the street in front of our house. I recognized it as belonging to Officer Sweet or Jenkins; I couldn't remember which. I walked back to it and felt the hood to see how long it had been there. The hood was warm but not hot. I'm sure they could have told you exactly how long it had been there just from the temperature. I had no such skills.

I went back up the driveway and had to unlock both locks on the front door to get in. I locked up behind me. I was pleased that we were being less cavalier with our safety. I headed for the stairs but stereo moans from the girl's bedroom stopped me. I listened and they came again. If it wasn't for the Dodge parked on the street, I would have guessed the twins were engaged in sex with each other. Then I heard a male groan and a different one. Apparently, the twins had both Max and Jerry home for a fuck with Mom and Dad here. That was crazy.

I walked to their bedroom door and listened. They were really going at it. They must have moved their headboards away from the wall because there was no such banging sound to give them away. Still, they were making too much noise so I lightly knocked twice on the door and then pushed it open. The sounds of sex stopped abruptly as I poked my head through the gap. The night light revealed that both girls were side-by-side on their elbows and knees at the edge of Julie's bed and two naked male forms stood behind them with their hands on the girl's hips. One of the guys had stopped moving but the other was driving his cock in and out of whichever of the twins he was fucking. I couldn't tell in the dark. All four faces turned to me.

I whispered loudly, "You're making too much noise. You'll wake Mom and Dad. The guy who had continued fucking stopped to wait to see what the twins would say or do. Neither of them said a word so he started up again prompting the other guy to resume his fucking motion. The girls both moaned heavily. I shrugged my shoulders and quietly closed their door. As I got to the stairs, I realized that I had a boner.

As I quietly went up the stairs, I unzipped my pants and pulled my erection out and began jacking on it. I stripped naked in the bathroom and turned on the shower. Before I could step in, the bathroom door opened and Dad walked in and shut the door behind him. He said, "Thanks for turning on the shower." He looked down at my erection and nonchalantly said, "You mother asked me to tell you, she needs that." He pointed at my cock in my hand and closed the shower door behind him.

I walked naked across hall with my erection leading the way. It wasn't totally dark in their bedroom as dawn approached. Mom was on her back with the covers pushed to the bottom of the bed. She had her knees pulled up and splayed wide as she dragged her fingers lazily through her sex. She patted the bed on Dad's side indicating that's where she wanted me. I climbed up on the bed and sat beside her on my heels. My cock was nearly vertical and Mom wrapped her fingers around the shaft. She gripped me hard and I pushed back with a flex. I could see the blue light of the digital clock on her night stand reflect off her teeth as she grinned at me.

She pulled my cock so that I had to get between her legs. She released my shaft and both hands went to her sex to separate her outer labia. I bent low and pushed my lips to her inner folds. She was soaking wet. She pushed her hips up to meet me and I kissed her pussy. She moaned and released her labia and grabbed my head to pull me down hard to her sex. I didn't resist and I tongued her into an orgasm. She screamed as she rolled over the top. I was slurping for all I was worth when I heard the low-pitched rumble of a high-powered engine start and then rev several times out on the street. I was surprised when Mom said, "I guess the girls and their cop friends are done." I laughed in her pussy. I had been thinking the exact same thing.

Mom lifted my head out of her pussy as she was still clenching on my tongue. I followed her lead as she pulled me up her body. My knees were between her knees and she whispered, "Fuck me Baby. Cum in my ass?" I had assumed that that's what Mom wanted when Dad told me that she needed my cock. For whatever reason, he couldn't bring himself to fuck her ass. That was my job. I pushed my granite hard cock into her pussy and she pushed her head down hard into her pillow and let out a demonic groan. She pushed her hips up to get more and I pushed in further. She groaned again and said, "Fuck Baby. You're especially hard." She pushed past the tightness and I pushed all the way inside her. She started humping her hips up and down immediately and it wasn't more than a minute before she was cumming again.

She flailed her head from side to side as her hips went spastic. I held her in place and slowed my pace as she rolled through her climax. When she settled down, she moved her hips up in a way that told me she wanted me to pull out. I did and she lifted her hips and then pulled her knees out and locked her elbows around her knees to hold them. This move raised her anus and I slid my thighs under her to get into a position to fuck her ass. It's not the optimum position to fuck someone's ass but she seemed to like it like this and we had done it this way before.

I pulled her ass up on my thighs and pushed my cock down to align with her anus as I visualized the proper angle of attack. I didn't want to hurt her or my cock. Her knees were trapped beside her tits now and she was free to release her arms. She had long ago stopped using lubrication other than a gooey cock, slick with her own juices. She grabbed her tits and started mauling them as she vigorously twisted her nipples. I never would have done that.

She was anxious as I touched my glans to her anus. I guided the gooey tip around her rosebud and then pushed forward. Mom grimaced and flinched away for a moment but quickly returned and I pushed my fat knob into her ass. She gritted her teeth and grimaced again. I pushed forward as she held her position enough to prevent herself from pushing away from me as I jammed my cock steadily into her bowels a little deeper. The grimace on her face disappeared as her mouth fell open and her lips formed an "O". Her eyes were wide and were filled with lust. She mumbled, "Oh my God." She was looking up at me but I didn't think she was seeing anything in the room. She stopped pushing and let out a long, loud wailing screech and I pushed myself the rest of the way inside her ass. She muttered, "Oh fuck Baby. That's incredible." She rolled her hips around so my cock turned in her ass. Her fingers went to her sex and she curled her fingers and started digging them into her pussy.

Seconds later, she exploded into another vaginal orgasm and I could feel her strong clenches on my cock buried in her ass. She groaned hard through her climax as Dad walked in. I don't know if he had been watching us or not but he had an erection. He got up on the bed in his spot and knee walked over to Mom's head. She was oblivious to his presence until he laid his erection on her cheek. She yanked her fingers from her pussy and grabbed his cock and pulled it into her mouth. Dad grinned at me. He was happy. I began fucking her ass like she wanted while she sucked furiously on his cock. It was an erotic scene and it only made me hotter and harder. Mom groaned around Dad's cock as I pushed all the way in until my balls pressed up against her butt-cheeks.

With the addition of Mom sucking Dad's cock, I couldn't hold back and without much warning, cum exploded up my shaft into Mom's bowels. She groaned hard around Dad's cock and her eyes went wide. I pumped huge gobs of cum into her and groaned with each strong pulse. I pushed deep in her bowels with each bolt of jizz. Dad was affected by the total scene and he humped up and launched his load in Mom's mouth moments later. She took it all and swirled it around in her mouth and then she pushed the gooey white jizz out on her lips before she sucked it back in and swallowed it.

I eased my cock from her ass and a lot of cum followed me out. She grabbed her hands down there to hold it in and then rolled to her edge of the bed and ran for the bathroom. Dad grinned at me and said, "The twins got her going. We gave them permission after they whined and whined. I could hear them in my mind, pleading in their little girl voices. Dad always caved and apparently Mom did too.

I stepped down off the bed and headed for the bathroom. I needed a shower now, more than ever. I opened the bathroom door and Mom was climbing into the shower. I followed her in and shut the glass door. She squealed when I goosed her and she spun around and grabbed me. She stretched up and kissed me and giggled as she reached down to fondle my limp dick. I washed her top to bottom, running my middle finger deep in her anus. She pushed back at my hand and moaned. There was no doubt in my mind that she would have gone another round if I moved in that direction. I didn't.

Mom rinsed and washed me all over and rinsed me off. She sucked my cock deep in her throat and then pulled off. She left me with a semi-erection and stepped out. We dried each other and I went to my room to dress for work. Fuck, I was tired. I wasn't complaining. I thought briefly about the Wedding Reception last night and I was hard as a steel pole. I jammed it into my pants and carefully zipped up. The tent in my loose-fitting dress slacks was huge and there was no where I could put it to make it any less obvious.

I went down stairs hoping that I could get into my seat before the twins got there. I was in luck. Dad was the only one at the table sipping on a cup of coffee, scanning the newspaper. I slid into my seat. Mom appeared from the kitchen in her fluffy robe and delivered a cup of coffee and I nearly guzzled it and asked Mom for another. She smiled and placed a refill in front of me a minute later.

The twins appeared together a few minutes later and they looked a little rough. I said, "You guys look like you had a rough night." Julie cocked her head to the side and gave me a scowl. June just grabbed her coffee cup and ignored my snipe. We ate our cereal without any conversation.

Dad folded the newspaper and stood up. I did the same forgetting that I still had the erection. June spotted the bulge in my slacks and giggled as she pointed at my crotch. Julie looked where June was pointing and said, "It looks like you could have used a little more of a rough night." I just smiled. If she only knew the details of my night.

The girls slept on the way to work and I sipped on a third cup of coffee that I'd carried to the car. Dad looked at me as he drove and said, "You didn't come home last night. Did you sleep at Sylvia's?"

I said, "Sylvia's sister, Reece and I crashed a Wedding Reception. What a blast. I was just coming in when you got in the shower. By the way, Reece is leaving to go back to college this afternoon. I'd like to drive her to the airport this afternoon. Is that okay?"

Dad nodded and said, "Sure. No problem." He was quiet for a while and then said, "You and Sylvia aren't together anymore?"

I shook my head and said, "No. She invited her sister to visit for a while and she and I have been seeing each other for a few weeks now. I really like her, a lot. I'll miss her." I didn't go into Sylvia's renewed lesbian relationship with her old college roommate. That was none of Dad's business and I didn't want him to judge her in any way for it. Dad said nothing more as he pulled into his marked parking spot. Dad went his way and the twins and I went ours. We had this week left at work and then a week off to get ready to go back to college.