Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She used nearly the entire box of tissues to clean herself up as best as she could. Then she sat down on the bed beside me again and leaned down and sucked my softening cock back into her mouth and lashed it with her tongue until any semblance of cum was gone. It took long enough that my cock started hardening again. Mom pulled off and smacked her lips and looked up at me and said, "Sorry, I hadn't intended to get you up again." I just grinned. Arousal was my natural state when Mom was around.

She stood up and moved to the door and listened for a moment. She eased open the door and peered out into the hall. The coast was clear. She looked back at me and jabbed her tongue in and out of her right cheek and closed my door behind her. I chuckled to myself. The thought of Dad, Mom and Aunt Mary engaged in a three-way came into my mind. I just had to find a way to see that.

The bathroom was available, so I took a quick shower and dressed in a nice pair of shorts and a cotton knit short-sleeved shirt and leather sandals. Jennifer and Jillian were using the twin's room to change. The twins were on floats in the pool, face to face talking. Dad and Aunt Mary were dressed for the day and were talking in the family room. Mom was in the kitchen preparing for the arrival of the caterers. When she saw me walking through, she motioned for me to come into the kitchen. She moved in close to me and stuck out her chest and said, "Take a whiff." I leaned my face down to her cleavage and not surprisingly, up close she smelled like cum. She took a deep whiff too and said, "I love the smell of cum in the morning." We both laughed. She stretched up and gave me a quick kiss on the lips and then returned to her work. I just shook my head at how Mom was tempting fate by not washing the scent of my cum from her tits.

I made myself a cup of coffee and retrieved the newspaper from the front walk and went into the backyard with cup and paper in hand. I started with the sports page and then the metro section. I avoided the national news in section A.

By the time I drank the coffee and read the paper, I heard the loud groan of a truck downshifting out front. With all the cars in the driveway, there was no room for the catering truck to park. As if on cue, Dad stuck his head out of the sun-room and said, "Hey Dex? Help me move our cars so the truck can get in."

Dad and I moved all of our cars out on the street leaving Aunt Mary's car where it was. The truck backed in as close as it could get to the front door. I helped out by guiding the truck back with hand signals to the driver. I was delightfully surprised to see Fatima jump down from the passenger side. She immediately pulled on her tall, white, cotton hat and then she grinned at me. I went to her and hugged her and kissed her and she did all that back. Then her face turned serious and she said, "I had hoped that you would have called me."

I hugged her again and said, "I had really intended to. Sorry. I met someone and..." Fatima put a finger to my lips to shush me.

She smiled and said, "No need to explain Dex. Is there any chance we can get together sometime today?" She glanced down at my crotch. She had a hopeful look on her face.

I said, "I'd love to but the someone I met will be here. Sorry." A sad look washed over her face. She was disappointed but there wasn't much I could do.

She glanced at my crotch again and said, "Maybe a quick blow job before she gets here?"

I smiled at her persistence and said, "I would never want anything to be quick with you." She grinned and we walked inside together. Mom was excited to see Fatima too and she came to the door to greet her with a hug.

Fatima took a big sniff and said, "I love your perfume."

Mom didn't catch on that Fatima was smelling my cum and she said, "Oh, thank you. That was a gift from Dex." I nearly chocked and Fatima burst out laughing. Mom was amused but she still didn't seem to know why we reacted that way.

I helped Fatima and the driver unload the truck. There was a lot of stuff. The big grill, which we put on one of the picnic tables outside this time. The chocolate fountain and small mountains of dipping fruits came next. The driver was the DJ and he tended to setting his equipment up. The huge swans came flat and the DJ used a compressor to pump those up. I helped carry them to the pool. Aunt Mary, Jillian and Jennifer came outside to watch all the activity. The twins moved from their floats to the swans. They were huge and two people could comfortably lounge on them. They were a hit at the twin's graduation party. Everyone enjoyed using the swans as steeds and the long foam noodles as jousting lances trying to knock their opponents off their swan.

At eleven o'clock, Jazz walked through the sun-room to join the festivities. She wore shorts and a wife-beater tee shirt. Her brightly colored bikini was visible through her outer clothes. The twins got out of the pool to introduce Jaz to their cousins and Aunt Mary. Jazz knew everyone else except the DJ.

Amber and Sarah arrived minutes later. They were dressed pretty much the same as Jaz. Sarah made a beeline straight to me and leaned in and whispered, "My dad let me take the van. He's on travel. It's parked in the driveway beside the truck. Remember; you owe me." Amber grinned at me. It suddenly occurred to me that I had fucked every one of the women at this party.

Mom came over and said, "Where is your date?" Amber and Sarah both frowned at each other and then they both put their hands on their hips and cocked them with the clear message, 'What the fuck'. I shrugged my shoulder and mouthed the word, 'Sorry'. The front doorbell rang and I was sure it must be Sylvia. She would not just walk in like the twin's friends had.

I pulled open the front door as Sylvia was reaching for the doorbell again. She looked amazing. She pushed herself into me and ran her hands up under my shirt and fingered my abs. I wrapped my arms around her back and we kissed before saying a single word. When we broke our embrace, Sylvia said, "I hope I'm not too early. I just couldn't wait any longer."

I walked her inside and shut the door. "Actually, you are the last to arrive."

She giggled and said, "Oh good. I'm fashionably late then."

Amid all the hustle and bustle, Mom and the twins gathered around in the foyer to be introduced. They were like a wake of vultures waiting to feed. I had already told them that my invite was Dad's assistant, Sylvia. I introduced her to my family and Mom stepped forward to offer her hand. Sylvia smiled and said, "You're more beautiful than your picture on your husband's credenza.

Mom smiled back and said, "Well, you're even more beautiful than I imagined." The twins pushed in for a greeting handshake and I could see the sultry look of interest flash between them.

Mom took over and ushered Sylvia into the family room to introduce her to Aunt Mary and Cousins Jillian and Jennifer. I could tell they were interested too. They had that same look of the vultures that met her in the foyer. I wondered if she was going to get out alive.

A shriek came from the dining room and we all turned to see who it was and why. To my surprise, it was Fatima. She came rushing into the family room and loudly yelled, "Silly? Is that you?"

Sylvia's eyes went wide and she basically collided with the approaching Fatima. Their arms wrapped around each other and they kissed. Sylvia said, "Tima. I've wondered about you since graduation. Are you from around here?" Fatima nodded vigorously and they kissed again. The rest of us watched in fascination. June giggled at Fatima's nickname for Sylvia and said, "Silly? It doesn't fit, but I like it."

Sylvia realized that they were making a spectacle of themselves and she grabbed Fatima's hand and turned to me. "Tima and I were room mates in college. This is incredible to see her here today. We went our own ways after graduation and then I was sorry that we hadn't stayed in touch."

Fatima said, "You're from somewhere in middle America, right? How did you wind up here? Oh my God, I'm so happy to see you." They both grinned at each other. Fatima said, "I'm in the middle of getting this party going. Save some time for me later on when things slow down a little." She looked at me and said, "Is she the someone you met?" I smiled and nodded. "You have good taste in women, Dex." Fatima and Sylvia kissed again and Fatima hurried toward the front door.

Sylvia was kind of in a tail-spin as she watched Fatima hurry away. She looked back at me and said, "Is there alcohol at this party? I could use a drink." I walked her outside by the pool where the bartender had just completed getting setup. He looked at me with a suspicious eye.

I'd seen the look before when I went into a bar and the bartender was about to ask for my ID when I ordered a soda. Then he grinned and said, "No problem. This is a private party. What can a get you?"

Sylvia ordered her lemonade and vodka and I ordered a beer. I watched Sylvia drink half of her drink straight down and cringe. I said, "Sylvia? Are you okay?" She just nodded, but she didn't look okay.

Fatima came back out and started cooking on the grill. Sylvia watched her for a moment and then said, "Where can I change into my bathing suit?"

I ushered her to the half-bath off the foyer and grinned as I said, "Do you need any help?"

She laughed as she stepped into the bathroom and turned back and looked out through the gap in the doorway and said, "I may need help getting out of it later." She shut the door and I went back out to the yard. Fatima motioned for me to come over. She was working feverishly with burgers and hot dogs on the grill and she quietly said, "Has Silly, told you about us?" I noticed that she had left enough room for 'about us' to mean anything, but I knew what she was talking about. Sylvia had told me about her lesbian experiments with her roommate. Apparently, that roommate was Fatima.

I said, "If you mean her sexual relationship with her college roommate. Yes, she told me. I admit I'm shocked that the roommate is you, though. What were the chances?"

Fatima had a look wash across her face and she said, "Maybe the three of us could get together and renew old relationships."

I smiled and said, "That would have to be up to Sylvia." Fatima smiled and nodded and she started to shovel the food off the grill onto platters. I said, "Should I tell everyone that lunch is ready?" She nodded and I went inside to make the announcement.

Sylvia was walking into the dining room as I got inside. I stopped in my tracks and said, "Holy shit, Sylvia. That is some sexy bathing suit." She grinned and did some modeling poses. Her bikini was a shimmering lavender color, like a million tiny lavender diamonds. The top dropped off her shoulders on spaghetti straps and curved evenly down her front to the middle of her tits that exposed the entire top half of her full breasts above her nipples. Her bottom started high on her hips at her waist and scooped down to several inches below her navel. The gentle curve of her hips off her slim waist added to the look.

Dad was just coming down the stairs and he stopped in mid flight and whistled. Sylvia spun around to see who did the wolf whistle and her face went red with embarrassment. Dad's face did too. He came down the rest of the stairs and walked up to Sylvia and said, "My apologies Sylvia. I forgot myself there for a moment." He was embarrassed and he turned and went into the kitchen, where Mom was working and pushed his crotch against her ass and kissed her on the neck. She did what she always does when she's kissed there. She rolled her head away and groaned. Then she giggled and pushed her ass back against his crotch.

I took Sylvia's hand and led her through the main floor and announced that lunch was ready. Jillian and Jennifer were playing video games while June, Julie, Sarah, Amber and Jaz watched. They were all in bikinis and there was a lot of skin showing. My dick liked the view and started to rise in my shorts. I turned away from the crowd so no one would see. Sylvia had already seen and she giggled at my discomfort. I said, "I'd better go upstairs and change into my bathing suit. You can make yourself comfortable by the pool. I'll be right back."

I released her hand to go but she grabbed it again and whispered, "No way am I going to let you go up to your room to beat-off. I'm coming with you." She had me pegged. I smiled and nodded and turned to the stairs with Sylvia in tow.

At the top of the stairs I could hear Aunt Mary humming to herself behind the closed door of Dad's office. I guessed that she got her clock cleaned this morning and since Dad had just come down the stairs, it was probably only minutes ago. We quietly hurried down the hall to my room and shut the door behind us. The thought of Aunt Mary getting pumped by her brother, my father, had only made my cock harder. My hands went to my belt but Sylvia stopped me and pushed herself to my chest and stretched up to kiss me. Her hands went down into my shorts and gripped my hard cock in her right hand and cradled my balls in her left. I groaned into her mouth and put my hands on her ass to pull her hard against my crotch, restricting her freedom to manipulate my erection. She responded by grinding her pubic mound against my cock.

Sylvia looked up at me with a wide grin on her face and said, "I don't think you want to go downstairs in your bathing suit like this, do you?" She squeezed my cock. "It looks like there are a lot of women down there ready to take their shot."

I chuckled and said, "There's a lot of women down there that would like to take a shot at you in that suit. You're gorgeous." She laughed as she pushed herself back and dropped to her knees. I let her go and sat back on my bed. Sylvia scooched in close and yanked open my belt. When she pulled down my zipper, she was greeted by an eager cock pushing straight up toward her face. She was startled for a moment and then giggled as she pushed her lips on and then all the way to my balls. I groaned hard and she smiled around my shaft. She used her two hands and her lips rolling on and off the firm, velvety crown as she drilled her tongue on the 'spot'. It didn't take very long before I knew I wouldn't last very long with her doing that. She raked her teeth over my crown and grinned as I groaned again. I decided that I really wanted to cum inside her pussy and I reached around her back and untied her bikini top. She didn't resist. She released my cock and pulled the material over her head. While she continued to roll her lips on and off my firm knob, her hands went to her tits. She gripped them firmly and pushed them together and pinched her nipples, which were as hard as nails.

If I didn't do something pretty soon, I was going to cum in her mouth. That wouldn't have been bad but I really had other ideas. I pulled myself up to my feet and pulled Sylvia off my cock and lifted her to her feet. Her bare tits bored into my ribcage. She pulled my shirt off over my head and started grinding her tits on me again. Her eyes revealed the pure lust she was feeling.

I pushed her around so she had to sit on my bed. I bent down and pushed my shorts off my hips to the floor and stepped out of them. I hooked my fingers into her bikini bottom and she immediately lifted her ass to let me pull it off. I knelt to the floor and when my lips touched her clitoris, she groaned and dropped back with her elbows propping her up. She moaned, "Oh fuck Dex. You drive me nuts." She released her elbows and she dropped onto her back staring at the ceiling. I drilled my tongue into her sex and her eyes closed as she started into a constant series of moans as she rolled her head from side to side.

I was startled by a gentle touch on my shoulder and motion to my right. I pulled back to see who it was. It was Fatima. She was grinning at me as she raised her index finger to her lips. She was completely naked and I hadn't seen her that way before. She kneeled down beside me and took my cock in her left hand and started jerking me off as she pushed her face in to Sylvia's sex to replace me.

I sat back to check out Fatima's incredible body. Her tits were firm with erect nipples. Her curves were erotic. I couldn't see her pussy. Fatima went to work on Sylvia's pussy and Sylvia renewed her groans. With her eyes still closed, she said, "Oh my gawwdd, Dex. That's wonderful." She was humping her hips up into Fatima's face. Then Sylvia said, "I'm gonna cum soon. Fuck me Dex. Hurry."

Fatima was reluctant to pull back but I had my orders and I gently pulled Fatima back and moved between Sylvia's knees and guided my cock into her soaking wet pussy. We both groaned as I pushed inside. She groaned hard again when the fattest part of my cock pushed inside. I started fucking her immediately. I could feel my own orgasm building, but it was coming on slowly.

Fatima stood and shushed me again. She had her fingers in her sex. Her pubic hair was trimmed completely bald. She was soaking wet. She made a few gestures with her hands. I got a basic gist of her plan and nodded as I rocked my hips forward and back. Sylvia was gasping for air. She seemed like she was in her own world savoring every sensation.

Fatima stepped up on the bed very carefully, steadying herself with a hand on my shoulder. Then she quickly dropped to her knees on either side of Sylvia's head facing me. Sylvia was trapped under Fatima's body. She was initially startled by what was happening but she settled down quickly and I heard her say in a muffled voice, "Tima. I'd recognize this pussy anywhere."

Fatima laughed and ground her sex around on Sylvia's face. She dropped her torso to her elbows and pushed her lips to Sylvia's sex with the top of her head against my stomach, which slowed me down. Sylvia screamed into Fatima's pussy. I could feel Fatima's tongue drag along the top of my cock as I pushed forward.

Sylvia groaned and then started her orgasm. She thrashed under Fatima's body as she groaned too. I ramped up my pace as Sylvia's pussy clenched hard on my cock. Fatima pulled back to watch my cock driving in and out of Sylvia's pussy. She looked up at me and grinned.

When Sylvia began to settle down, I was still fucking her and she grunted with each thrust. Fatima reached down and wrapped her fingers around my cock and pulled me out of Sylvia's pussy and thrust her lips down my shaft. I didn't miss a beat and was now fucking Fatima's mouth as she looked up as far as she could at me. I could tell from the look on her face that she was close to her climax. Her hips were humping up and down on Sylvia's face and I could hear Sylvia's renewed slurping.

Fatima pulled back to lock her lips at the ridge and a muffled scream erupted from her lungs. Her hips were firing on Sylvia's face and I groaned as my own orgasm was approaching. Sylvia pushed Fatima off her body, which pulled her lips off my cock. Sylvia scrambled around to her stomach and pushed her lips on my cock to receive my load. Fatima did the same and they laid there, side by side on their stomachs sharing my cock back and forth until I came. Sylvia took the first two shots before she was filled up. She pulled back gagging and coughing. Fatima got a half a shot in the face before she could get her lips on. She took two shots and easily swallowed as she guided it back to Sylvia. She was still struggling with her load and she got a full shot on her face before Fatima returned it to her mouth to finish me off.

Sylvia ran her tongue around my shaft when Fatima released it and then I dropped back to sit on my heels. We were all gasping for air. Fatima and Sylvia kissed sensuously and then they licked cum from each other's faces. Fuck, they were hot together. My cock slowly softened until it was pointing at the floor.