Slavery Games Ch. 05: Sold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slaves' testimonies do not count," Betsy said bitterly.

After the Pink Flamingo, I was taking Louis to the S4S, "Slaves for Slaves", a discreet club. Had I not the address we wouldn't have found it.

"You want a session for two?" asked one of the hostesses.

"Is it possible to meet Stephanie?"

"Of course, Sir you will test your handcuffs," she said, charging us.

"She's a slave again," Louis slipped me.

"Of course, low-paid, degrading jobs are for slaves, they can't complain."

"And the people who had her jobs?" he replied.

"They lose their jobs and become slaves, so they are no longer paid."

As we entered the room. A whip cracked in front of Louis' nose.

"On your knees, you!" the young woman said. She was dressed in a mini skirt and a black leather bra. Her pointed heels marked her dominatrix game. The only fausse note was her slave collar. 'Stephanie' was written.

Louis hesitated, and she hit him in the thigh, yelling at him with a scream.

"So obey, you larvae! And what is the natural position of a slave?" She screamed

We knelt down on our knees.

"I would just..." Louis began.

"...That I smash your bullets like I crack nuts?" Stephanie continued. I was surprised at the girl's violent language.

"No, no..." Louis continued.

"So you shut up, worm, and undress, staying on your knees," she demanded, slamming her whip.

"And you, I must train you, because your master is too weak to do it himself?" she asked me.

"Not exactly..." my sentence was cut by the whack of a whip.

"I don't care, you get rid of your clothes, and fast. You shouldn't even be dressed, Grandma."

"Well, what about you? It takes you a while, you will feel my whip for every minute lost." Louis lost his calm, and mixed in his buttons, he was so emotional. For my part, I wanted to laugh, but the whip was very real, and I didn't want to taste it.

Once I was naked, Stephanie examined my body and from the handle of her whip she pointed out the marks I had left from my sales preparation. As I recall, she had more.

"There's a horse there, in position," she said to me. She would help me, then she tied my ankles and wrists to the horse's feet so that my buttocks would be in the air, my legs spread. I was glad there were only the three of us. A normal position for a slave, certainly, but I hadn't yet got used to it. She then asked me to hold something in my mouth. It took me a few moments to realize that it was a cane.

Meanwhile, Louis had finished undressing. She pointed at his sex with her whip.

"I didn't mean to say so well when talking about worms, you're really undersized!" She laughed. It is true that Louis was not showing himself at his best.

"Show me what you're doing with your tongue," she added, sitting on the horse next to me after lifting her skirt. She put the whip before my eyes and took the cane and used it to caress Louis' back.

"You're the journalist. Curiosity is a bad thing, right? Did you end up a slave yourself?"

"Yes, Stephanie..."

"Mistress! I have this privilege as a slave to be able to be called that, I take advantage of it! Hmm, keep going, the worm."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Well... it'll be a blow on the butt per question... Because you came back to ask me questions," she laughed. I was hoping for an intervention from Louis.

"I'm the one who..." The whip whistled.

"You're scrambling me!"

"I... We wanted to know if you knew Brittany's father, or if your parents knew him?" I risked.

"That's two questions! I saw her once at a party at her house, where she took advantage of the fact that I had been drinking to make me take that stupid bet. My father works in the tax department, I think he controlled Brittany's father, but I didn't know that before the bet. You're not doing so bad, the worm... push out your tongue more."

"You are well treated here?" I asked.

"I'm a whore, you see. But at least I'm getting back at my customers, umm yes, the worm, like that, and the tips are for me. The company houses me and feeds me. I'm punished if the customers are unhappy, or if I don't take enough of them, hmmm yes!"

Was she faking it, or did Louis make her come?

But very quickly she sent him back to the back of the room and put him in handcuffs. Then she grabbed a cane and showed it to me at length.

"Three strokes or you have more questions." I was squeezing my ass and hoping she wouldn't dare.

"No, Mistress, please." I tried.

"What I would like, four blows without further questions," she said smiling

"Stephanie, stop now," tried Louis.

"You tell me what to do, the worm! I'll warm your bottom next, and it'll be four for the bitch of a journalist."

The whistle preceded the sound of the wooden rod on my butt. It was with a strange delay that the pain went up, and I heard myself yelling. She was not easy on me.

I had just kept quiet and recovered that the whistle came back. I was screaming in fear before I was even touched. The pain was still there.

She slipped her hand between my open thighs.

"You're a wet little whore. You like to get your ass full of it, don't you? And you, the worm, did you know she liked it?"

Then she went back to work and continued to draw a third, then a fourth red line on my butt.

I was thinking about what we were told at the entrance.

"Louis, the handcuffs, take them off."

"But how? Oh, yes, yes"

Louis got up and stopped Stephanie's arm.

"Oh, sir, have mercy on your slave," she said, changing her behaviour.

"But..."

"Take me, to calm you down!" I realized Louis was erect. Was it to see me beaten by Stephanie? Anyway, she got down on her knees and started sucking on him, he took his hair and started fucking her face. At that time I wanted him inside me, and he was taking care of Stephanie.

"Louis, please!"

"Ah uh, untie her," he ordered,

"Hmm, she rather wants your imposing stake, Sir," Stephanie said and she guided his sex towards me. She spat on my ass to lubricate, and she led the turgid sex towards my little hole.

"Uh, Ahh" I shouted. But in his haste he penetrated me, yelling out a cry of pain. I was barely ready.

He was so excited, my screams didn't change anything, he was fucking me. Little by little the pain turned into pleasure, and I growled in my offered position and finally, he came into me. Stephanie laughed and came behind me. She put her hands on the red zebras, then slipped on my buttocks, lips and clitoris, which she pinched.

I was screaming in pain, she caressed me and made me come without me being able to control myself.

It took us a few moments to recover from our emotions and return home. To take stock of the investigation: I could no longer sit down, and there were reasons why Bill and Stephanie were "helped" to lose. We had proof of payment. We also had the motives.

The next day we went to the police station to drop off our items. They confirmed that this was enough to launch investigations. For our part, we informed them of our intention to publish in this article.

"And now what?" Louis asked me.

"I would like to apologize to Lana. She was bought by a farm. Agricultural work must be difficult. Will you come with me?"

"I am at your command, Mistress!"

It was about an hour from the city. There were only fields left. The GPS indicated two farms. Lana had been bought by the smaller one.

"Look, what is it?" Louis asked me.

"My God, they're women, dressed in black and white, like cows!"

Where were we? Had Lana been turned into a cow?

The car stopped in front of the farmhouse, and we were on our way to the reception when a woman came towards us.

"Welcome to the new human farm."

I didn't understand the term "human" in a good way, I think when I saw Lana's purchaser.

"What do you want to do, train your new slave?"

Louis looked at me. He wanted to tell me something.

"I wonder, yes!" he said. I was outraged before I understood the strategy he wanted to use.

"How do you see her, as a cow, as a pony, as a dog?"

" I don't know exactly yet. I thought you could show us around?"

"I'm sorry, I can't walk a slave through the estate. However, it won't take long to make a pretty little dog out of her for the duration of the visit. That way you'll have an idea of how we do it."

"Perfect!" How could he say that?

Cathy let me into one of the buildings and got me undressed. She then asked me to put on a brown jumpsuit. I was rather uncomfortable when I noticed that this suit had holes between the legs and chest. As a slave, protesting would have been unacceptable. I was putting on the suit. It was clearly reinforced at the elbows and knees. Cathy approached my back and closed the zipper while I noticed that the sleeves ended in mittens.

"Yes, you won't need your fingers, or even your hands," she said.

"Anyway, you couldn't reach. Come on, get on that table, on all fours." It was a coffee table. I was quite uncomfortable because on all fours my genitals were exposed, and my chest was hanging. She grabbed a foot and tied it to my thigh. Then she did the same on the other side.

"How long have you been a slave?"

"Since the day before yesterday"

"Oh, you're very obedient, but this recent correction may have something to do with it. We're going to move on to the front legs," she said, passing her hand over the red stripes that Stephanie left me. She took my hand and folded it over my shoulder, and tied it there.

"Please?"

"Yes," she said, doing the same thing on the other side.

"I'm not going to be able to walk like that!"

"Of course you will! We even train our dogs to jump and run like that! Of course, for you will walk!" she said.

She pinched my nose, I opened my mouth, and she put a ball gag in it.

"Little bitches don't talk, and they obey," she said, putting a mask in the shape of cocker spaniels muzzle on my face. Then she showed me a whip: "Otherwise."

Then she hung a leash on my slave collar. She pulled forward.

"There is an inclined plane so that you can go down, then with practice, you will be able to go down without it."

I moved one leg after the other in movements that were difficult to coordinate. But Cathy wasn't getting impatient. However, my leash was tight.

"Is she having trouble?" Louis asked.

"It's difficult, especially at first. But you made a very good purchase, it seems to me, because she didn't try to fight it. It will be easier for her.

Cathy took Louis by the arm and showed him the different buildings.

"In front of you are the horse's stables. To the left are the cow's stables and to the side the kennels."

I wanted to scream, these are human beings who are there!

"You don't find it dehumanizing?" Louis asked.

"This is what our customers are looking for in their acquisitions."

Here I was no longer even a slave, just an acquisition!"

"Do you have your own... animals or only those of your customers?"

"Oh, both. The cows are ours, and we market their milk. The other anilaves belong to our customers; except for a few that we bought and sold. Would you like to see our latest acquisition? It's a pony: Lana."

I had trouble listening and moving at the same time.

"Oh, look at your dog. She tries to follow our conversation while walking. You see, she's doing it well. You should give her to us for a few days."

'Oh, no, Louis, please,' I thought

"Why not, but maybe not right now!"

The jumpsuit was well done because the reinforcements in the elbows and knees allowed me to walk without pain. On the other hand, I was totally forced. It was impossible for me to get up or talk.

Cathy led us to the horse's stables. We entered the building that was originally dedicated to real horses.

There were two ponies in stalls. They were standing with their hands tied behind their backs with their wrists against their elbows. They were dressed in black latex, with blinders.

"Are all your 'anilaves' dressed in latex?"

"Oh no, but leather is more expensive, so many masters are satisfied with latex. It's good too, you know."

"You're good too, good dog," she said, tapping my head like you do for a dog. It was very humiliating. At the same time, I was able to synchronize my front legs with my hind legs, and the leash was less tight.

We went out on the other side of the building, to see several ponies running on a track.

"Look, Lana's here, in a few weeks we train her like that!"

She was there in front of us. She wore a black leather corset. Laces passed between her legs, but her slit was visible to everyone, well mine was too. The corset supported and highlighted her breasts. In the back, there were two tubes for her arms. She also wore a hood with blinkers. In her mouth, she had a bit, like a real horse. To see better I supported my front legs to straighten up. She also wore an anal plug with a horse tail coming out of it. Her shoes were shaped like a hoof and forced her to walk on her toes.

"Oh, look at your bitch, she's really acting like a dog. It's natural for her." Then she started talking to me, resting my paws on the ground.

"Huh, the good doggy dog, but you don't lean on the fence, otherwise, the spanking" and she gave me some soft spanks on my buttocks. I was lowering my head.

"Oh, she's so cute," Cathy cried.

For a moment I envied Lana, the pony was so much slimmer than bitches like me. She had an ease that seemed natural to me.

On the track, Lana seemed tired. She was slowing down a little.

"Lana, we keep the rhythm," said a coach and the whip slammed, Lana had a little scream and accelerated. I think I'd rather be a good doggy dog.

"Do you think I can talk to her?" Louis asked.

Cathy looked at him. She was probing him.

"Normally anilaves don't talk. But I'll see if she's having a break."

I was yapping at Louis while Cathy was away.

"Yes, Bridgett, I suspect it must be humiliating, but I think we have to go through this" he said, patting my head. I groaned and nodded.

"She has worked well, her trainer is willing, but no more than 5 minutes, no bad habits are needed, meanwhile I take care of your dog." She took my leash and led me to a sandy area. I was looking at Louis. Lana was approaching him, probably surprised that her bit had been removed.

"Come on Bridgett, the ground is soft; if you fall you won't hurt yourself. Try walking fast and then running. No, don't look at your master; now you have to obey me, otherwise, you know what's going to happen."

Walking fast was a little difficult; finally, I was able to do it.

"Come on, let's run now, push on your legs!" That was another thing to do.

"It's hard, but since you've done a good job, we're going to play." I didn't want to play, I wanted to talk to Lana. I was looking at Louis. He was showing me to Lana.

"Come on, look at the plastic bone, Bridgett, go get it!" she said, untying my leash, and she was throwing the dog toy. Do I need to describe how I felt? I was walking to fetch it.

"What the hell is this lazy bitch! Come on, let's run and pick it up."

With the muzzles how to do it? I pushed it out of my nose, then I missed it by a mile. It locked itself into the fake dog mouth. I was actually quite relieved not to have to take it in my mouth!

"Your master is finished," Cathy told me as she clipped my leash. Louis was joining us.

Take her on a leash, she said. And he was the one who walked me back to the reception.

She put me back on the table by the inclined plane.

"An hour and a half and she almost doesn't need that anymore."

I was relieved when the suit opened. I had some ants in my arms and legs.

"Here are our rates, for canine and equine education." She said, giving Louis complete documentation.

Once in the car, I would ask him, "So?"

"She doesn't understand how you could have made such a mistake. Anyway, there's nothing we can do about it now. She thought you were a great bitch. So do I by the way. I'll talk to the chief about it!" I was offended, but when I saw Louis' phone, I noticed a message. [I'm so glad she'll get more training like this. She's a great bitch.]

Patrick Saint Andrew was questioned at the police station, and he preferred to admit the facts.

The rest of SGL's staff and slaves were still to be heard, but it was certain that a trial would take place. I supposed that was good news. Of course, slavery is final. None of us would get its freedom back.

The newspaper invested in a slave in the interest of its readers. However, this investment is a major investment for our editorial staff, so those of our readers who would like to rent it can contact the editor-in-chief.

*****

Thanks to my editors.

12