Slavery Games Ch. 02: Slaves

Story Info
Our reporter investigates salves and helps Lana to the cross.
8.8k words
4.53
20.4k
8

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is a new article by Bridgett. This week our reporter investigated slavery. This article is not intended for children. If you are an opponent of Slavery law, you should skip it.

Last week I was investigating the new show Slavery Games proposed, and I ended up as Alejandra's coach. This week Alejandra and I decided to investigate what happens when the show is over, and the day following the show we met Patrick Saint-Andrew (PSA), the Slavery Games Limited (SGL) CEO.

"Hello, Patrick! I'm back to learn what happens once the curtain falls and the show is over."

"Of course, Bridgett. I understand your curiosity and I'll do my best to make you discover SGL from the inside, but you'll understand that we keep some secrets," he replied with a broad smile.

"But first, I would like to congratulate our winner of last time, Alejandra! By the way, can you tell us if you think SGL is fair to the participants in our game? I mean, being crucified is certainly very difficult, but how did you experience the relationship with our employees in this context?" He added before I could answer him.

"Uh... Well... I... I have no reason to complain," Alejandra was obviously embarrassed by the question.

"I'm really happy to see your smile. Let's talk about losers now. There are three of them: Bill, Andrew and Stephanie. "

"By the way, one of them felt that he had been betrayed by his coach. Does this have an impact on Slavery Games?" I cut in going on the attack.

"Well, not at all! We're talking about Andrew. I understand his disappointment and even his anger. However, Alejandra will confirm that choosing a coach is a delicate matter. It is entirely the responsibility of the player," he replied, looking nervous.

"By the way, Bridgett, you're going to be back on the job as a coach, from what I have heard?" he said, changing the subject.

"Indeed, Lana, Stephanie's coach asked me to train her for the next show."

"Really, I wish you both the best of luck. And I'm delighted to see that you intend to coach at each of our shows until you decide to participate on your own," he joked.

"Thank you, I must admit I'm quite stressed, but I really want her to succeed," I replied, embarrassed by his teasing.

"Of course! As for our new slaves, they are in the cells below where they've been since the end of the last show. Their collars were replaced this morning by the final models," he explained.

"Will they be trained? Normally, this is the case before being sold, isn't it?" Alejandra asked.

"Oh, it's not SG that manages that part, you know that. We have a partner who is a slaver company. They decided that since these slaves were volunteers, training would not be mandatory. The auctions will take place this afternoon," said Patrick, looking like he wasn't interested.

"In fact, it is in your interest to put them on sale as soon as possible after the end of the show. As long as they are known, is that it?" I asked.

"Oh, SG has no interest in that. We are paid a fixed price for each slave sold. This does not depend on the price they will reach at the auction. On the other hand, I agree with you, being known gives an obvious added value," he acknowledged.

"But on the other hand, they're not broken yet. Think about Andrew. He's a mountain of muscle. Do you think you'd be able to manage him?"

"A trained slave is more expensive?" I queried.

"Of course, it's an added value! Moreover, our partner puts a reserve price on the slaves sold here. If they do not reach this price, they sell them later," he explained.

"Do you break them here?" Alejandra asked.

"No, not at all! Our partner is in charge of this process. They have a center where they will train the unsold slaves," he said.

"And who is this partner?" I asked.

"I am not required to disclose this."

"You said that Andrew could be dangerous to his owner because he hasn't been trained yet. Would you say the same for Bill and Stephanie?" Alejandra asked.

"Don't make me say what I didn't say! Andrew is not dangerous. It's more that not all owners want to or are able to train a slave. You can buy your slave today and then train them yourself or have them trained as you like. There are many companies that will train slaves to different standards, " Patrick explained.

"And so, Bill and Stephanie?" I was reframing.

"It's the same thing. Stephanie seems accessible to a beginner. Why don't you try it?" he suggested.

"DIY slaves, in short," I summarized.

"Yes, why not?" he laughed.

"Can we meet them now?" I asked.

"If you see them before the sale, you won't be able to participate," he said looking at us.

"That suits me perfectly," I said ending the conversation so Patrick would lead us to the basement.

"What are you doing here?" Stephanie shouted when she saw us in her cell.

She was distraught. No matter how I explained to her, that we were coming to get her to give us her feelings about the game and on SGL she wouldn't listen.

She kept shouting, "You were a team from the beginning, right? You've both come to make fun of me! Well, look at the result. I'm no longer free. I am an animal that is whipped to make it obey. I don't even have any clothes anymore. I'm going to be sold, because of you! Get out! Get out of my cell now!"

Such a rude slave should be punished but I just felt sorry for her, so we left.

"She's crazy, isn't she? It was on the doctor's orders that she was taken down from her cross, wasn't it?" Alejandra asked. Of course, my friend was not present when I visited each of the participants in the game. It was only after that that I became her coach so it was reasonable that Stephanie could honestly believe that I had come to torment her.

"She's not crazy, she's angry. It's hard to become a slave. There are the steps of acceptance. First the shock of the change in her situation, her emotions are off the scale at the moment also.

Then there is the denial 'this is not true, something will happen'. The replacement of the initial collar by the final one completes this step. Then there is anger. Why her? Why her? She's looking for people to blame, and you arrived at that moment," said a quite attractive man behind us. He must have been in his forties and had brown hair strewn with grey. He looked at us calmly.

"John, slave attendant," he said introducing himself.

"Bridgett, journalist," I said.

"Alejandra, I won the last show," Alejandra added.

"Congratulations," he said. "I very much enjoyed your performance."

"I thought there was no training before the sale?" queried Alejandra.

"You can't call it training. They're all just being given the basics. They need to be calm at the time of the sale," he said as an expert.

"But she was whipped?" queried my friend.

"A little, yes but not seriously, believe me. Since this morning, however, she's been very emotional and rebelling a little."

"Can we see the men now?"

"Of course. Would you like me to accompany you?" he asked.

"I'm afraid they'll be less natural if you're there," I objected, declining his request.

"Of course. Do you only want to meet the slaves from the last show?"

"Because there are others?"

"Of course! We have trained slaves, and we are taking this opportunity to sell them. Here is Cathy, a German. While you meet her, I will prepare Andrew."

"Cathy, some journalists have come to see you. You are allowed to say 'I' with them'," he said casually to the naked young woman sitting on the mattress.

Alejandra and I met Cathy, a German girl who chose volunteer slavery when she became penniless. She knew she would become a slave so decided she would at least choose her slaver company so she had some influence over her training. She explained that being a volunteer slave is anything but easy. She was still shocked by her training and the way she had been conditioned to obey every order.

Cathy had been very naïve about slavery. She thought it would be easy for a sexually active and open-minded girl like her. She went by herself to the training centre. She explained to us how difficult it was when she was told to disrobe in front of the hostess and the two male trainers. She was ashamed. "Slaves must have no modesty," they said. She knew it but hoped she would have been broken in more gently and gradually. As soon as she was naked, they gave her a collar. She took it between her hands and raised it to her neck. As she did so she was having second thoughts. She stopped as the collar was inches front her head and was soon crying as a leather whip bit into her cheek.

"Close it now!" she was ordered and when the collar reached its destination a hand roughly closed it shut with a padlock. She cried a lot at this point as she began to realize what she'd done. She would have needed a few minutes more to accept it but her emotions were not the concern of the slavers. As she was wiping her tears, her hands were taken and cuffed behind her back. She spent the next hour in a cell.

Then this girl that continued calling us "Mistresses" explained that the main purpose of her training is to teach the slave that she is nothing. She needed more time to acknowledge the collar she had been given. From now on, nothing she wanted is of any importance. There were tears in her eyes.

She loved sex she explained. But she never had any anal experience. She had been asked to impale herself on a guard's cock. She refused and she tried to explain she needed to be taught to do it. She needed to have it be done slowly. But the trainers cuffed her hand to a suspended hook in the ceiling. She hung there on her tiptoes. She was in fear at what they would do to her. I must say I was horrified at the picture she painted. Without explanation, she felt the whip bite her back. Once, twice. Then it stopped.

"When you're whipped you have to count the blows, cunt!" the trainer said. She had to count beginning at one. Neither of the previous two strokes counted.

Alejandra and I were shocked by this brutality. Neither of us thought we would be able to take such a punishment.

"Oh whippings are not the worst, you know. It's very exciting when you are used to it!" the slave girl said. She seemed happy to shock us.

She then explained that scat had been her hard limit with partners. She never thought she would have to eat shit before becoming a slave. So, when she had been asked to do it, she had refused. Of course, she thought she would be whipped. They led her to a basement, and she was made to sit on a wooden plank. Her wrists and ankles were tied behind her back, so her whole weight was supported by her genitals. "It hurt so much" she explained, and you could see that even the memory of the pain was difficult for her.

She begged, but the trainers waited. She was in tears and desperate beyond words. Making the pain stop was the only thing she could think of.

She begged them to stop the punishment. But they took their time. They wanted her to beg them to let her eat shit. She was upset, but knew she had no other choice, and did it. She begged for all she was worth.

"You're not convincing enough," the trainer said and let her squirm on the wooden horse.

The next time she tried to be more convincing, but now they wanted her to ask to only eat shit for several days. She couldn't look us in the eyes as she begged for what they wanted.

Alejandra and I looked at each other in shock at what Cathy told us and yet I could see that we were both as excited as horrified.

"Are you ready to see Andrew and Bill?" John asked as we came out.

A minute later, we entered Bill's cell. The young man was prostrated against a wall, naked.

"Hi Bill, I came to ask how you are feeling after the game?" I said, but I didn't think I'd trigger such anger as with Stephanie.

"No one cares about the feelings of slaves," he replied in a barely audible voice.

"We do," I insisted, and he slowly raised his head.

"Well, I feel angry, because I've been cheated. The doctor took me down from that cross, but I could have held out longer and certainly long enough not to be here today."

"I understand you, but he felt you were in danger."

"They said I was bleeding from my wrist." He showed his bandaged arm.

"Yes, I know. I saw it. I was there. In the rules, they insist that even small bleeding is a reason for medical abandonment," I said leaning towards him.

"Yes, I know and now I'm going to be sold, or broken," he had tears in his eyes. I shared his distress. At the same time, when you play such a game, you know what the risks are.

"And what would you prefer?"

"I have no desire to be sold by auction! But they said that if I didn't sell at auction, they'd feminize me, and I really don't want that."

"A new master will probably have plans for you?" I realized later how stupid my question was. He looked at me and opened his thighs for me to see.

"They put my penis in a cage, that's the beginning." Indeed, a metal tube surrounded his sex. I felt a warmth in the bottom of my stomach at the thought of what he was deprived of. I feel guilty for not being compassionate but at the same time it was beautiful.

When we left, John was waiting for us: "I tied Andrew up so you could see him."

In the next cell, the show was very different! The black athlete was laying on his back, and his arms were tied to the legs of his bed, so he was in a very uncomfortable position. His legs were also tied to the legs of the bed, so his crotch was elevated, displayed, erect. He was shaven. And his manhood was showing his virility. His member was both long and large. His position showed it to its advantage. It was difficult to look at anything else. And it was a shame as his whole body was good to look at: no fat, and not just well muscled but beautifully defined.

"Hi I am Brigett and a reporter. We want to know your feelings about the competition. You said you've been betrayed by your coach. Do you still think it's the case?"

"Yes..." His position made it difficult for him to speak.

"This faggot, sucked me, until I shot my load, afterwards I was unable to hold on to the cross." That was my understanding.

"I understand. Your... sex is beautiful you know!" I had trouble concentrating on anything else as it was standing there, between me and Alejandra.

" Thank you, it's for sale. If you want it, it may be possible..." I found the process elegant to find a lover.

"I saw the slaves before the auction so I'm forbidden to participate in the auction. Can I... touch?"

"I am a slave to be used by any free person. I know my place now."

I touched the erect candy cane then I knelt down next to him. The male smell was empowering and I just touched him with my tongue. He moved it toward me. Alejandra knelt on his other side and closed her hand around the shaft. Half of it arose from her hand. She licked the head and made him moan. Then she offered it to me so I could lick him too and wrap my tongue around the head.

We played with him for some time.

"He is the slave, not us," Alejandra remarked

"What do you mean?"

"Why not... ride him?" she reddened.

I looked at her, then at him, and without hesitation pulled up my skirt and pushed my panties down. Alejandra was smiling first then biting her lower lip.

"Can I do the same?"

"Strip naked, Alejandra, and you Andrew can you hold on and make both of us cum before you do?"

"I'll do my best Mistress," he began to say. He acted as a slave already, and the collar around his neck was not the sign of it.

I stepped over him and had to stand on my tiptoes to take his love stick inside me. I just slid on it and moaned in pleasure! He was so hard and thick. He moaned with me as he penetrated me deeply, hard and fast as instructed. Alejandra kissed me. I pushed on my toes and turned around the big sword buried in me. I put my hand on his muscular body and pushed to rise onto his member and bounced up and down, again and again, moaning loudly in pleasure.

I was so high afterwards it was not easy to get off him but I let Alejandra take my place. She was smaller so her feet did not touch the floor, but she used her hands on his shoulder and went on and off on him as I had been. She was so aroused after watching me that she did not take long to reach her orgasm!

"You can cum, Andrew," I said, and I saw him close his eyes and white cream flew from between Alejandra's legs. I really loved using that slave. I wasn't myself.

"Thank you, Mistress!" he said.

"Thank you, Andrew," I replied kissing him.

John smiled at us when we left, our smiles were saying as much as our cries in the cell. I was initially embarrassed but then again that is what slaves are for isn't it?

We waited for the auction to begin and watched as the room filled. I was surprised to see Brittany.

"Hi Brittany, how did you feel after the game?"

"I'm glad not to lose at the game, and hope my father will be able to buy Stephanie!" She giggled.

"When I met you before the game, you were quite confident that you would beat Stephanie. Did you hope to buy her afterwards at that time?"

"Of course!" She replied with a grin. I was shocked, but not completely surprised by such manipulative behaviour.

It took time before the auction began.

Stephanie was the first one to be led to the stage. I was surprised at how calm the girl was once on the stage. She didn't even react when she saw Brittany, Alejandra or me. Perhaps she didn't recognize us as we were among the crowd or maybe she had been drugged or was just still in such shock that she wasn't capable of a reaction.

The starting price was $10,000, but Brittany's father immediately proposed $25k. A man in the room said $30k. He had copper skin. Was he Stephanie's father? Someone proposed $35k. $50k said Brittany's father. The room was silent. It took some time. The copper-skinned man said $55k. $60k said Brittany's father. The man had tears in his eyes and proposed $70k, to be immediately beaten by a bid of $75k then $80k. I saw the anger on the man's face. At $100k the bidding was finished. Brittany shouted as the hammer fell. Stephanie was hers now. The lack of reaction from Stephanie surprised me. Maybe she had been drugged?

I looked for the man, but he was nowhere to be found, so I was unable to interview him.

Bill's auction was easier. The $10,000 base price was beaten at $18k. Like Stephanie, there was no emotion on his face, which was puzzling.

There was some excitement about Andrew, and he reached $25k. Edith made $38k. Cathy $125k. All of them displayed the same lack of reaction on the stage: they were imperturbable.

The other thing I found interesting was the difference in price between males and female slaves. It's clear that female slaves are higher priced than males. I think this is an answer to politics when they say that slavery is not misogynist. It is obvious that slavery is misogynist. Men want female slaves.

I would continue in this way. Edith made $38k and her training so far was mostly feminization. It made her more valuable. Even Andrew was bought by a gay couple. I thought about him. He won't be happy to be owned by "faggots".

Alejandra and I tried to meet John again to ask how the slaves were prepared for the auction, but he was nowhere to be found once the sales were over. The purchasers declined our offers for an interview, so we will not know what these slaves futures will be unless reading this article, one of them decide to reply to our questions.

The newspaper and I will investigate slavery and genders in the future but for now let's change the subject to this week's important event: the next show!

Remember Lana? She was Stephanie's coach, and when Stephanie lost last week, Lana was automatically one of the participants of this week's show. I met her once during the week and I can say she was anxious. Unlike Brittany, Stephanie or Alejandra, which were the first ones crucified in the show, Lana saw the procedure as it was applied to her trainee. It's an understatement to say she was afraid, and she was thinking seriously about volunteering to be a slave rather than face crucifixion.