Sissification 101: Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

10. GLORYHOLE SURPRISE

FRIDAY

All day Friday, I was a horny mess.

I wanted Carter to text me for a quick blow job.

I wanted to go home and watch the sissy video narrated by Joan... Over and over.

I needed cock.

I needed cum.

I needed to be fucked.

I needed to come.

And although I didn't experience all of that on Friday night, I got half of it.

I was just leaving for the day, another work week done, finishing up some last-minute shit as I was still catching up on some things from having missed Tuesday, when I got a big surprise.

A text from Joan: Done with work yet?

I replied: Just finished actually.

She responded: Good. I have a stop I need you to make for me.

I responded: Sure. What do you need?

She texted back: Go to this address and text me when you get there.

I asked: What is it?

She responded: Just go and I'll explain once you are there.

I replied: Okay.

I packed up, went to my car and typed the address into my phone... it was at the college. It was then I recalled Carter talking about a gloryhole men's bathroom. Instantly I was excited, yet that was tamed by the reality Joan wasn't with me, and she'd made it clear we did everything together... the only exception being I could suck Carter's cock whenever.

Fifteen minutes later, I was there.

I texted, as I was in a parking lot near a few large buildings: I'm here.

She responded: Go inside the Engineering Building and I'll give you further instructions.

I kind of felt like I was Ethan Hunt on a Mission Impossible adventure. Was she sending me to a gloryhole sex bathroom without her? Yes, I wanted more black cock, but I really needed her beside me.

On my own, I was full of insecurity; with her, I was filled with bravery.

I walked inside and was about to text her, when she appeared right in front of me.

I stammered, surprised to see her; she wasn't coming back until tomorrow, "J-J-Joan, w-w-what are you doing here?"

"I was hoping for a better reception that that," she complained. Dressed in a blue blouse, black skirt, black nylons and heels, she looked amazing, as usual.

"I'm really happy to see you, as a matter of fact a moment ago, I was longing for you to be here," I explained. "I'm just completely flabbergasted!"

"I skipped the closing banquet so I could come home early and surprise you," she explained, giving me a hug.

"Well consider me surprised," I replied.

"Ready to go have some chocolate?"

"Always," I agreed, excited to have her back by my side... feeling so much more comfortable now that she was with me again.

"I've been craving a big black cock all week," she said, as she took my hand and led me to the elevator.

"Me too," I replied, but then added, with a sly smile, "although I did get a couple of delicious chocolate snacks this week."

"Fucking slut," she teased, as the elevator opened.

"For black cock I am," I said, as a black guy walked out.

"Sixth floor," he offered with a smirk, having overheard my declaration.

"You're not going that way yourself?" Joan asked flirtatiously, as she held the elevator door open.

"Sorry, but no; I just dumped my load in some football player's ass," he said.

"Lucky guy," Joan smiled.

"It's pretty busy in there right now; and you two will be very popular," the good-looking black college stud told us.

"Another time then," Joan said, as she pulled me into the elevator, and I stood there in awe.

"I hope so," he said, and strolled away.

The door closed, and Joan pressed the sixth-floor button. "I'd happily fuck him."

"Me too," I responded, still in awe, not only because she was back, and from the crazy conversation that had just happened, but also by how comfortable I felt about saying such things.

"Tomorrow your pussy gets pounded by Carter," she said and added, "today is cock sucking 101."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, my caged clitty excited, and I could already feel pre-cum oozing out of it. The idea of sucking a different black cock was intriguing as hell. I asked, "And you?"

"I plan to suck some BBC with you," she said primly, as we reached the sixth floor. She added, after a pause, "And maybe get fucked by a dick or two."

"Only one or two?" I smiled as we exited the elevator, hand in hand.

"Give or take a dozen," she shrugged, as we approached the men's bathroom.

"Do we just walk in?" I asked... black cock hopefully just beyond this door.

"Why not?" she shrugged.

"It's a guys' bathroom," I pointed out.

"I've been in guys' bathrooms before," she said.

"Is there a story there?" I asked.

"More than one; but for another time," she said, striding brazenly into the men's bathroom.

I followed behind her and heard, before I even had a chance to see anything, "Oh yes, fuck my ass."

"Wow," Joan said, seeing it before I did.

I then saw a bulky white college guy who looked like an o-lineman bent over a bathroom sink as a skinny nerdish black guy slammed into him... while two other black guys, still dressed, watched.

"Welcome," one of them said, as I tried not to stare at the live fucking scene before me. The contrasts in colour and size were so dramatic and enthralling.

"Hi," Joan greeted. "My cock sucker and I are both here because we've heard you have some delicious chocolate crème available, if we're willing to work for it."

"Get over here, then," one of the black men said, both of them somewhat nerdy looking.

"You like my big cock, faggot?" The skinny nerd asked the footballer, as he slammed into the big white guy.

The white guy gasped between huffs and puffs, "Yes, I love your big black cock."

"Knees, both of you," the nerd in our camp said, as I couldn't take my eyes off the fucking. From the white guy's unique sounds, he was loving it.

"Come on, sissy," Joan said, "let's do this," tugging my hand and leading us down to our knees before these two black college guys.

On my knees, my submissive persona took over, and I reached up to pull down the rather convenient sweats he was wearing.

Joan did the same thing to her nerd.

Soon I was staring at an already hard eight-inch black cock. Curious, I glanced over and saw Joan's guy was a little more endowed at around nine inches, and a little thicker. Both, of course, were substantially larger than my pathetic little penis.

"Nice cock," Joan said, as she reached up and stroked it.

"Yeah, what a nice cock," I agreed, as I did the same to the one before me.

"You two married?" the one I was stroking asked.

"Boyfriend and girlfriend," I answered.

"Mistress and sissy," Joan corrected me.

"And that," I agreed, feeling my cheeks go red at the clarification.

"Hot," the other guy said, as Joan opened her mouth and took his black cock in her mouth.

I did the same, excited by this new experience of us both sucking cock simultaneously... side by side.

Behind me, the inexplicable sounds from the white guy echoed throughout the tiled room, turning me on. Somehow it sounded hotter even than the moans that could come from a woman in the throes of passion.

"Fuck, I love your big black dick," the big guy grunted, the best description I could give.

"What would your cheerleader girlfriend think if she saw you now?" the nerd asked.

"She'd probably bend over and beg for your big dick," the white guy answered, as I couldn't help but wonder how he'd ended up bent over and getting his ass fucked. Perhaps he was like me... curious. Lucky guy. He'd discovered his natural place as a faggot for BBC while he was still young, and had his college career available to explore so much black cock.

"That's it, nice and slow," the guy Joan was sucking moaned.

"Yeah, show us how much you two love black cock," my guy said.

"You want me to fuck your girlfriend, faggot?" the nerd across the way asked, clearly reveling in the power role reversal. He'd likely been bullied his entire life by bigger guys... likely white guys... and now he was getting his sweet revenge.

"No, but she probably couldn't resist it," the white guy answered, sounding both ashamed and turned on at the same time. He then added, "I sure can't."

"No, you can't get enough black cock, can you?" The nerd continued his public humiliation.

"No, I'll take it over pussy any day," the large man (who could break this nerd in two without breaking a sweat), declared... the shame I'd thought I heard now gone. Like me, black cock seemed to supersede everything else for him.

"Go to his bag," Joan ordered me, as I tried to multitask by slowly sucking the cock before me, while also listening to the hot fucking and nasty humiliation going on behind me.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, as I took the black cock out of my mouth, and slithered my tongue down his pulsing shaft to his big black balls.

"Lick the ball sac," she ordered, as she did the same to hers.

I copied her action.

"Do you want your ass filled with my cum, faggot?" The nerd asked.

"Oh yes, fill my fucking asshole with your dominant seed," the white guy groaned, sounding like he might come at any moment himself.

"Get ready faggot, as I breed you," the nerd said, his voice even in this dominant role sounding a little high pitched and nerdy.

"Yes, yes, come in my ass, breed your white faggot," the white guy huffed.

"Here it comes, faggot," the nerd declared.

"Yes, fuck," the white guy moaned, sounding way more feminine than any guy that size likely ever would in any other scenario.

As I licked the big ball sac, the guy I was licking chuckled, making his bag bounce a little, "Shit, the faggot just came all over the place from getting ass fucked."

"That's called a sissy orgasm," Joan said.

"Does your sissy have sissy orgasms?" The guy she was sucking asked.

"Just one so far," she said. "Although that could be because I usually have his tiny pathetic cock caged."

"No way," the guy whose balls I was licking said.

"Oh yeah, I own his little clitty," she said.

"Let's see," her guy said.

"Show them, Erica," Joan ordered, as my cheeks burned in utter humiliation.

I stood up, suddenly feeling Incredibly self-conscious, and undid my belt.

"You keep that cum in your ass all night, is that understood, faggot?" the nerd ordered, as I glanced back to see the white guy bent over with cum leaking out of his ass, and the nerd turned towards me, and I got a glimpse of his massive ten-plus inch cock.

"Holy shit," I said by accident, as I stared at the massive black dick.

"Yeah, don't judge a book by its cover," he gloated, as he put it away.

"Actually Sir, would you mind if my sissy eats your cum out of the other faggot's asshole?" Joan asked politely.

"Sure, why not?" he shrugged.

"Eat that ass, Erica," Joan ordered. I wasn't too excited about eating a white asshole, but I was eager to gulp down some black cum (and always to obey Joan), so I turned around, moved to the large guy, spread his ass cheeks apart, and licked the cum from his asshole.

"Shit, you have quite the slut there," one of our pair said.

"She'll obey every order I give without hesitation," Joan said, as I probed the asshole for cum.

"So hot," someone agreed.

"Now get back over here sissy, and show us your cage," the guy I'd been servicing ordered.

"Yes, sorry," I said, the nerd's huge cock no longer within sight to distract me. I turned back around and dropped my pants.

"Pantyhose too," the guy laughed. "Shit, you really have him trained."

"Her," Joan corrected.

"So, does he get to fuck you?" The guy she was servicing asked.

"Rarely; he can't get me off with his baby dick," Joan answered, knowing that although she was denigrating me... this was the kind of humiliation that turned me on.

I added, shame again no longer an emotion worth having, "Only big black cock can satisfy her."

"And toys," Joan added.

"Well, good news," the one I was servicing said. "We have a couple of flesh and blood toys right here, and we've already painted them black for you!"

Joan said, with a coy playful smile, "Why yes, you certainly do."

She walked over to the counter that was suddenly empty, the white guy having left during this brief humiliation, and said, "One of you come and fuck me from behind, while the other hops on the counter beside me, and gets sucked by me and the sissy."

"Fucking hot," my guy said, as he walked over to the counter and hopped onto it. His cock was saluting her as she moved in front of him.

"Erica, hop onto the counter and suck his cock while I worship his balls," she ordered, as the other guy moved behind her, pulling down her skirt to reveal a garter-belt and stockings and, of course, no panties.

"Fuck, you're a hot little slut," the guy said as he slid inside her from behind.

"Then fuck me like one," she moaned, "the one thing you shouldn't do is hold back... give me everything you've got!" as she winked at me and moved her face to the other guy's balls.

I climbed onto the counter, which was quite awkward, what with my pants still around my ankles, as I didn't want to take my shoes off in a bathroom... I know how ironic and a little redundant that was, since I was sucking strangers' dicks.

"Oh yes, fuck my pussy with that big black dick," Joan moaned, as the guy slammed into her from behind, while she also seemed to be sucking the other guy's balls into her mouth.

I finally got into a somewhat comfortable position, or at least as comfortable as this was going to get, then I lowered my head towards his cock and took it in my mouth.

"Oh yes, you two worship my dick," the guy groaned.

Each time I'd sucked Carter, I'd been on my knees... this was a completely different position, which resulted in a very different angle, and as I was discovering, was more of a challenge.

"Oh yes, Erica," Joan moaned, "suck that cock while his friend fucks my cunt."

"Does he like watching you get fucked by black dick?" the guy fucking her asked.

"She loves it," she answered, stopping just short of saying, 'Get it right!'

"Wild," he said, this seemingly not something they'd witnessed before.

"Her main purpose in life is to make sure I'm sexually satisfied," Joan explained, as her moans were already increasing.

"Fucking crazy," the guy I was sucking added.

"Wow," another voice said. "This is new!"

"They're boyfriend and girlfriend," the guy fucking Joan said, and I realized how wild this was to be sucking a nameless stranger's cock while his buddy pounded her... and now we had a spectator.

"Shit," the guy said. "Faggot, get over here and suck me."

Joan gave me leave, saying, "Go ahead, sissy. I'll take care of these two fine gentlemen."

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, a little happy to get out of this awkward position, and back into my more comfortable and natural position on my knees.

I sat up and watched as Joan took the cock in her mouth, and was now getting spit-roasted.

I then looked towards the voice to see a very tall black guy, almost seven feet, in athletic gear and sweaty, standing there.

"Well, hurry up faggot, I don't got all day," he grumbled.

I hopped off the counter and stumbled to the floor, as my pants down around my knees threw me off balance.

"Get those pants off sissy, so we can see your pantyhose-wearing sissy self," the guy ordered.

"Now, slut," Joan ordered, as she moaned.

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, getting out of my shoes and pants, and dropping before the black stud and fishing out his cock.

"Oh yes, fuck my cunt," Joan moaned, clearly enjoying the hard, unrestrained fucking she'd asked for and now was getting. "Suck that cock, baby."

"Keep sucking, slut," her other guy ordered.

"Great cock," I said, as I admired the semi-erect black cock.... which was only about eight inches long, surprising for someone that tall, but the thickest I'd ever seen. It felt so heavy as I rested it in my hand.

"Suck it," he ordered.

I took it in my mouth and began swirling my tongue around, as I cupped his balls to get him completely erect, which only took fifteen or twenty seconds... as it stretched my mouth unnaturally... his natural scent intoxicating.

I said, "This is the fattest cock I've ever seen."

"Thanks," he said, as I returned to worshipping the black cannon, in awe of the salty taste of sweat.

"Get ready for my load," the guy I'd been sucking earlier warned Joan.

I was jealous... I'd gotten his cock all nice and ready, and now Joan was receiving the creamy cum I craved. Fuck, I was pathetic to have such an attitude.

"Here it comes," he said before he grunted, and assumedly shot his load down my girl's velvet throat.

"Oh yeah, she's quite the slut," the owner of my newest cock said.

"Oh yes, pound my pussy and fuck my sissy's face," Joan said, her mouth no longer occupied.

"Shit," I want a go at her," the guy in my mouth said.

"Sure, I'll just finish in her faggot's mouth," the guy pounding my girl's pussy offered generously.

The really tall guy pulled out of my mouth, and a few seconds later, a glistening-with-pussy-wetness cock was being offered to me. It was nine inches or so, and looked so deliciously appetizing with Joan's pussy juice all over it.

I opened wide and sucked Joan's wetness off the big black cock, really enjoying the taste and the scent, that was obviously captured in the guy's pubes.

"Holy fuck, your cock is like a fat, heat-seeking missile," Joan moaned loudly, as the tall guy obviously filled her pussy.

"Such a tight cunt," he said.

"What do you expect, when my guy's dick quit growing when he was five?" Joan wickedly criticized my equipment.

All three guys laughed, but the guy I was now sucking said, "Harsh."

"But true," I replied, quickly taking his big cock out of my mouth so I could defend my Mistress.

"You're a lucky guy," he noticed with uncanny perception, as I began bobbing on his cock, sensing his hard fucking of my girlfriend had him already bubbling inside.

"Come all over her face," Joan suggested. "She loves to be coated by real men and their dominant cum."

"I can do that," the guy chuckled as I bobbed, my clitty instantly tingling with anticipation of his load of cum all over my face.

"Oh god, I love your big black fat cock in my cunt," Joan moaned, her orgasm sounding to be on the rise quickly.

"Yeah, all you white bitches love it," he said.

"I'll suck and get fucked by black cock all fucking day," Joan declared, as I listened to her increased moans of ecstasy...moans I could never provoke in her.

"Shit, she's so hot," the guy I was sucking said.

"I'll see ya for poker tonight," the guy who'd already come said.

"For sure," the guy I was still sucking agreed.

"It would be good to have a cock sucker under the table all night, servicing the winner of each hand."

Joan didn't even hesitate, "My cock sucker will eagerly do that, if I can play."

"You play poker?" the guy asked.

"Usually it's poke her," Joan said wickedly, I imagine pointing at me as she said it.

"Fucking amazing," the tall guy fucking her roared.

"You're in," the other guy said.

"No, you and your friends will be in," Joan said wickedly.

"Dorm room 412. Nine o'clock."

"We'll be there," Joan said.

"Can't wait," he responded.

As I listened, the guy suddenly pulled out of my mouth and spewed his load all over my face without any warning at all.

Definitely not enough time to close my eyes, and the first rope landed directly in my left eye.

I closed my eyes and said, wanting to make sure Joan knew what was happening, "Yes Sir, come all over my faggot face."