Simran Discovers New Horizons Ch. 02

Story Info
Josh tightens the noose around Simran's neck.
6k words
3.92
26.8k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

By Dan57 and Harry with suggestions from Naina and Mark

Josh tightens the noose around Simran's neck

Josh waited for five days before putting another envelope on Simran's windscreen during the lunch time pause. He watched her with binoculars when she walked to her car. When she saw the envelope, she stopped on her tracks. She looked terrorized. She turned around, just in case her blackmailer was there but Josh was watching her from a window in the administration building! After a couple of minutes, she reluctantly took the envelope. As she was alone on the parking lot, she opened it. There was a photograph of a white man shoving his cock in her back passage! So she hadn't been raped by a single man but, at least, by two : a black man AND a white one. The man was wearing a hood and he was turning his back to the camera. He could have been any of a dozen of her colleagues! She hastily read the letter accompanying it :

➢ My beautiful slut!

➢ That's how I want you to consider yourself from now on: your main duty is to service me and all the men or women I'll pick up for you.

➢ I was quite pleased to see that you've obeyed my instructions and that you have switched to Westerner outfits. That's how I prefer you for the moment but I may still make you put on a saree or a Victorian corset if I decide so! You're now just a toy in my hands!

➢ Now, just for my pleasure, you'll show me the Victoria secret lingerie I told you to buy! You are going to lift your skirt to your waist and turn around. I may be on any of the buildings around you! Just show me how obedient you have been! And try to do it in style : elegant and slow : we are in no hurry!

Simran obeyed the instructions she had been given : she had nothing else to do. Her cell phone buzzed. She heard a muffled voice, visibly disguised to prevent identification :

- Hello, slut, it's your master! Don't think of noting the number : it's a stolen prepaid phone. Even the police would be unable to trace it!

- What do you want, damned?

- Tsss! You should me more considerate when you speak to your master, slut! I think you have just earned your first punishment for talking back to me. You'll take your afternoon off and you'll follow my instructions. Wait for them, young whore!

- I AM NOT A WHORE!

- You'll just be what I want! Your punishment will take place in the basement of warehouse 7... Go there. You'll find a parcel waiting for you in the entrance. Open it and follow the instructions.

Warehouse 7 was an abandoned facility on the bank of the river. Only rats and occasionally squatters occupied it. God! Her blackmailer couldn't want to offer her to junkies, could he?

She half run to the warehouse and found the parcel just abandoned on the floor at the entrance. Simran tore the parcel open : there was just another image of her being fucked by the black rapist, a pair of handcuffs and another of leg irons, a blindfold plus a dog collar and a leash... There was also a letter of new instructions.

➢ Hello, my pretty whore

➢ I hope you are still ready to obey my orders. You know the consequences if you fail me!

➢ Strip completely naked, lock the cuffs and the irons on your hands and legs and put on the blindfold, the dog collar and the leash. Make them tight : you are going to have visitors and they would be the only things you will wear!

➢ Then go to the basement, kneel at the base of the stairs with your hands behind your neck and wait for my visitors

➢ They can do whatever they want with you! You've better not to disappoint them!

Simran thought she would stampede out of the warehouse but she was quite aware that she would lose everything : her husband, her job and her future! If the scandal reached too large proportions, she would never find a job in another company! She very reluctantly climbed down the stairs with a series of stops followed by hesitations until she climbed down a few more steps. It was as if she was dragging her feet to her hanging post!

She then stripped down as she had been ordered and locked the leg irons to her ankles. She then thought she would burst into tears when she passed the dog collar around her neck and attached the leash. It was almost unbearable to do it herself! Simran then tied her blindfold over her eyes and locked her handcuffs on her wrists and passed them over her head until the chain linking the manacles was hanging on her neck. She was rather tightly secured and would have problems just standing up and returning outside!

She then waited patiently. She thought she should have pretended her bonds were secured. She could have tried to jump the rapists but if they were several ones, her attempt would be doomed and the consequences dramatic... She had been left in the complete silence for more than one hour. Then she heard foot steps descending the stairs. There were at least two men and they approached carefully. They feared probably an attack from her but she had been too terrified to even think to it! Simran suddenly felt a knife on her throat and she froze. The men checked her bonds. They seemed satisfied just tightening her handcuffs by a notch. One of them took the end of the leash!

- Good, slut, you have performed fairly well so far. We were surveying the warehouse, hours before your arrival just to see if you had called for the cops...

- I had been told not to call for them!

- You were quite wise to make the good choice!

The man holding her leash helped Simran to stand up. He led her to the ground floor. He pushed her toward a small room and pushed her down on a mattress with no sheets. She understood that was the place where they intended to rape her. She was pushed on her knees and a big filled bag was shoved under her belly. God! Did this man intend to ass fuck her? She heard again shuffles. The second man was arranging something on the floor.

- Don't be too much afraid, young whore! We don't intend to rape you YET! Our boss promised you a sound beating for replying to him without the proper politeness you should always use when you are speaking to a man, to ANY man, do you understand it?

- Y... Yes, Sir!

- You have better understand pretty fast that you have nothing to interest us any more ; you have no decision to take: You have been dispossessed of your body! Now the man who has abducted you is your only owner. You belong to him and have no free will of any kind. Any attempt to keep any dignity will be severely punished! Now repeat after me!

- My name is Simran! I am a whore owned by my Master Josh and he can do whatever he wants with my body...

- My name is Simran! No! I can't say this!

- And tell me why not, Simran! You're my fuck toy, you have kept no self pride, no rights! You're now just a tool for my personal enjoyment! I'll make you learn it with my belt.

He eased his belt out of the loops. He doubled it in his hands and without an ounce of pity, deliberately hit her buttocks. Simran screamed in pain and fell on her butt, on the floor, weeping profusely but her new position just exhibited completely her tits. The second blow caught directly her left nipple, leaving a mark that soon became violet. Simran just humped upward and tried to cover her exposed tits but her bonds forced her to leave unprotected her buttocks.

- When you grow tired of offering me alternatively your tits and your butt, just tell me so! I will tie you to the window with your tits hanging outside for anyone to see them and your feet on the floor inside the building. Then I will apply the punishment your master has decided you should receive! But first you have a declaration to make. I'll video it for posterity!

- Yes, Master, I'll behave!

- Then repeat after me : My name is Simran! I am a whore owned by my Master and he can do whatever he wants with my body.

Simran was now broken and tamed : she dutifully repeated her pledge of obedience in front of the camera recording it!

- Good, Simran! Now I would like you to perform in public! Did you ever have taken lessons in belly dancing?

- I did but not Arabian style, just Bollywood!

- I see : thick fabric, no glimpses on your thighs or your tits! That will have to change but first, we must find a suitable outfit for you!

They went out with Simran on tow. There was a car nearby and she had to enter in the trunk while the two men sat on the seats... They told her to stay on her knees and put on a cropped tee shirt that just covered her tits and a long loose skirt that was too large for her. She could just put it on her hips. It reminded Simran of her traditional Indian garments : a choli and a petticoat but at least she was decent! Since she had arrived from Lucknow, she had never put on such revealing clothes : her navel was totally exposed. They stopped in a seedy blind alley and the man who was the chief helped Simran out of the trunk. He took her by the waist, his fingers pressing the soft flesh of her belly. He even shoved his hand along her waist band and started caressing her ass...

They entered a shop with not even a name above the entrance. A woman came to receive them :

- What can I do for you, sirs?

- I want a belly dance costume for this pretty lady?

- You have come to the right place! But what is it for : training, demonstration or public exhibition?

- Public! She has already taken lessons but she will need some limbering up exercises!

- Ohhhhhhhhh, of course! All men love to see pretty women belly dancing for their pleasure!

The woman told Simran to enter a changing room and told her to hurry up if she wanted to take her first lesson that day! There was no opening window and Simran couldn't even imagine escaping! When she came out, the woman assessed Simran very closely. She had put on the belly dancing outfit and she found she looked gorgeous in the mirrors. Her large and heavy melons were pushed up and thrust out and the belt her hips run about two inches below her navel. The woman seemed not to be satisfied! She mumbled :

- No... No... No! This won't do, not at all!

She scolded Simran :

- You've never made public belly dance exhibition in a cabaret, girl! Men get there to see beautiful girls who try to seduce them! It's not a dance for shy girls!

The woman walked over to Simran, grabbed her heavily ornamented belt and pushed it down. She still didn't seem satisfied. She pulled down completely the bottom part of the outfit, leaving Simran naked in the centre of the shop. Simran had already been naked in front of the two men in the warehouse and she didn't care any more but being naked in front of a stranger made her enslavement even more total for her. The girl threw her another bottom part. This one was even flimsier, just an assembly of the thinnest gauzes that were completely see through. Simran put her hands on her crotch to hide her slit... The woman roughly pushed her hands aside, and slapped her face hard!

- I told you that men come to see pretty girls belly dancing to get excited. If you hide your crotch, they will never see anything arousing! When you wear such an outfit, you are Sherhazad, trying to lure a couple of rich merchantmen in her bed! Look! You have here two quite handsome men! Try to seduce them!

The woman switched on a CD player and typical belly dance music filled the room! She pushed Simran's belt down, much, much lower.... So low in fact that the top hairs of her pussy came in view...

- Hmmmhhh! I will have to shave your pussy completely : Arabian men don't like a girl to have such a thick mane between her legs or under her armpits!

She continued to give Simran a continuous flow of advices...

- Remember that you must show as much of your belly as you can, you silly girl! And of course, you'll have no panties and no bra underneath. Your only objective is to have one of these fine guys make you lie on a settee or a table and fuck your brain out! If you don't get fucked each time you dance alone in front of two men, it will because you haven't danced properly!

- Go on, girl! Remember your old lessons, roll your nice little belly, make your hips in a frantic shimmy and make your tits swivel. All your body parts have a role to attract men... Show me how good a dancer you can be!

Simran soon started to roll her hips right there in front of the two men. They soon began to clasp in rhythm and Simran's dance grew more torrid. The woman handed her a pair of cymbals she placed on the tips of her fingers...

- They are called zills and you must use them in tune with the music. I will accompany you with a Dherboukha (drum). You see, it comes back to you quite soon!

Simran was rocking alternatively her pussy, her breasts and her ass. She shook her breasts in circles and danced the way she had seen on the TV. Her Bollywood dance lessons helped even though Indian dances were far less bold!

- Very good! Very good... You have had a good teacher or you are made to dance for men! You are still not sufficiently relaxed, you must let the music imbibe your whole body, become a part of your mind! Stop now. I will shave your pussy completely bald, massage your belly with Argan oil and then you'll make a nice show for us! Put your hands behind your head and remember you are a dancer in the palace of some sheikh, no better than a whore in his eyes. You have to seduce one of these fine men, or, why not both! If you fail, you'll become fodder for the Sheikh's panther or, even worse, be offered to his slaves!

Simran followed the woman's instructions to the letter and stretched on a table with her crotch toward the woman. She had her hands behind her nape and her breasts thrust out. The woman told her to continue her exercises :

- Breath through your belly only : fill your lungs, stop breathing! Good, now breath out slowly! Start again!

The woman lifted the hem of Simran's skirt, completely uncovering her pussy. She applied a thick layer of shaving foam. Simran arched her back to offer her pussy more completely to the razor... In a few minutes, all her bush had disappeared? The woman also ran the razor on her legs and her arms and her armpits before telling Simran to turn around. She wondered what the woman wanted to shave when the girl ran the razor around her ass hole...

- Good! Now, you're as bald as on the day of your birth! You are ready to service men in whatever hole they may fancy!

The woman (her name was Leylah) started to rub Argan oil on Simran's pussy. She started to moan while the woman was kneading and rubbing her belly right in front of the two men's eyes! Both of them had a raging hard on and the woman knew that she wouldn't have to push them much farther until they would fuck Simran for all she was worth! The Indian girl was also quite hot and ready to service one or two dozens of strong men. Leylah was quite sure the girl wasn't married with either of the two men : she would have no valid objections to servicing all her neighbours!

- Hmmmmmmmmm! You have such a nice, very deep navel, my girl... where I come from, they say that a girl with a deep navel can service the biggest cocks a whole night long! They don't make good wives but perfect fuck toys! You are meant to have many well-hung lovers, Simran, and you'll milk them dry quite easily!

Leylah decided it was time to involve the two men.

- Hey, guys! Come and see how smooth I have made her pussy!

The men didn't need to be told twice! They started rubbing and kneading Simran's pussy and legs. They really enjoyed caressing the bald skin! Leylah waited until they had calmed down to move to the next step. She just unhooked the belt and removed the gauze pants...

- I think you will like to have a better view on her pussy!

The two men nodded in total agreement. Simran was caught in a haze of bliss. She was too far gone to react in any way! The two men and Leylah were totally free to enjoy her body; She wouldn't resist them in any way! The men went as far as inserting the first knuckle of their fingers in her twat and at other moments caressing her belly. Simran had opened her thighs wide and offered herself completely to their ministrations. Leylah noticed that their hands and their eyes were turned toward Simran's large breasts. She pointed them out :

- Look at the pair of nice titties this girl enjoys! They are so juicy, big, rich and nevertheless so firm! Men usually love such big soft melons! Do you, too? I'll bet she has also matching long and very sensitive nipples! Shall I remove her top?

The two men nodded, totally mesmerized! Their pants made huge tents. Simran had closed her eyes. A pity Ari wasn't there to fondle her breasts! Leylah continued :

- If you still want to make public exhibitions of belly dance with this girl, she will need a quite different top with her costume, one with plenty of coins that will jingle happily when she will shake her tits wildly. Men always love it! They roll banknotes and slide them under her bra, her shoulder straps or under her belt and the girl thanks them by offering them a shimmy of her breasts, shoulders or hips, the place where they have placed their money! Stand up, girl and remove your top! You have two nice studs who would like to watch you dance for them totally naked!

Simran stared at Leylah, open mouthed and then looked at the two men, looking for their instructions.

- Don't look for orders, you silly girl! Do as you are told and take off that top so that all of us can see your titties wobbling freely and then dance for our pleasure!

Simran stood up and reached behind her. She reluctantly undid the strap in her back, letting the bra fall to the floor. She straightened up and started to dance there, topless, bare breasted and bare bellied in front of the two men and the woman... Her arms were held above her head, moving sinuously like snakes. She had instinctively taken that pose. Her large and heavy breasts were thrust out in a very enticing way. Her nipples were big and fat, with their tips swollen like and elongated, proclaiming that she was excited like hell...

- Shake your tits hard for us so we can see whether they are really firm!

Simran started to shake her shoulders, making her soft white breasts wobble and bounce about like a pair of jelly cakes. The two men's eyes were on the verge of flying out of their sockets. Simran's face was calm, she had a strange smile on as if she was completely detached from her body, on some pink cloud. She had never felt so completely submissive : Leylah could have given her the most humiliating orders, she would have obeyed immediately with no opposition. She was on the other side of the mirror, totally deprived of any free will! Leylah turned toward the two men :

- What are your names?

- Tyrone and Bruce!

- Then I think you can fuck this girl for all she is worth! What do you want to do with her afterwards? Is she your girl friend?

- No! She is a simple whore! Another man has revealing pictures of her and she must offer her body to strangers to repay him if she doesn't want these photographs to be released to her husband, to her family and sent to her boss!

- Oh! I see! A blackmailer! Perhaps you should present him to me. I have plenty of ideas for her! What if we offered her for a fee to all the dwellers of this building? There is a former cabaret in the basement and the furniture is still there. She could perform for, let's say, eighty men. After she has excited them with her dances, they could pay to accompany her in a quiet room where they could have their totally uninhibited way with her!

- We'll have to ask to her owner but I think he will agree!

Simran had realized they were discussing about her immediate future. If her Master agreed, she would have to service maybe eighty men! She had never thought that her binge drinking would lead her to such depravation! She had to react, to tell them to get lost, that she would never become a slut as Leylah wanted to transform her into but she felt totally deprived of energy : how could she resist and escape?

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12