Sick in the Head

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then a third party joins the mix as Jason presses his cock into our sloppy kiss. The thick head splits our lips apart and breaks the kiss, sliding between our mouths like a long, slippery serpent. We continue our kiss against the side of his cock, our tongues licking and lips sucking the tight skin.

Jason fucks our mouths slowly, pulling out to let us join again, and then pressing us apart with his thick, insistent shaft. This is mind-blowing and driving me insane.

"Ohhh fuck that's nice," he says down to us, as his cock forcefully interrupts our wet kiss again and again, "I've never fucked a kiss before."

This is already the best thing that could ever happen to me in my entire life. I keep mouthing Jason and then Kara as the extreme act causes my body to shudder with desire. I might have to take him against his will.

"I'm so fucking hard," Jason says as he steps back and lets Kara and I go at it for minute. "Let's see you put that sassy mouth of yours to work Becca. Kara, up on this table and spread wide for her. Becca, I can't believe I'm saying this but... show me how you went down on my wife today."

Kara climbs onto the table and lays back, her bare legs wide before I can think. My eyes zero in on her long clit, and my mouth can barely contain my desperate tongue as I dive for gold. Her wet lips soak my cheeks as I press my face against her crotch and jam my tongue inside.

"Ohhhhh," moans Kara as I lick at her muffin from the inside, "God Becca, oh my... mmmmmfffff"

I look up to see her mouth full of Jason's cock again.

"That's it baby," he says as he fills her face, "you're doing great. This time you're going to come with Becca's mouth on you, right?" Her head nods as she moans around his cock. "I want to feel your orgasm in your mouth, so cum for me Kara. That's it. Cum on Becca's face. She's eating you, a woman on your pussy, I can see her lips by your clit.

"Suck it Becca," he says to me, "suck her fat clit right now. This is it."

I do as I'm told and pull her rubbery button into my mouth and swirl my tongue around it, trying to flick it inside my mouth.

"Mmmm... MMMMMfffff," Kara breathes through her nose. Then a muffled screech comes from somewhere within Kara around Jason's cock in her face. Her hips shake and Jason holds her body still as her orgasm erupts.

Nothing can prepare me for the face full of water that explodes from Kara's pussy. Gushes of juicy ejaculate splash my cheeks and run down my chin as Kara's thighs jerk and squeeze my face.

"Oh fuckin' shit," Jason booms, pulling his cock from his wife's mouth as she inhales a deep breath and then screams.

"AAAAHHHHH... AAAHHHhh... Aaaahhhh... Ahhh... hhhhhhhhh," she trails off, panting and moaning.

"God Kara, I've never seen you squirt like that," Jason says, on his knees and stroking her face; the roleplay seemingly forgotten for a moment. "You are so beautiful and wonderful."

My heart leaps for them as I sit back and watch Kara open her eyes and look at her husband. My eye level view from between her legs is amazing, and I thank my lucky stars for the series of events which led me here.

"I'm actually buzzing," Kara says finally, "everywhere."

"I bet you are," Jason says as he strokes her face and hair, leaning in for a sweet kiss. I melt.

Kara lifts her head and looks down between her heaving breasts at me. "Thank you Rebecca, you didn't have to do that you know."

"I honestly couldn't resist," I say, running my hands up the insides of her thighs as she sits up, keeping our eyes locked. "I would do it again for you right now."

Jason slides down next to me on the floor. "I think you're wet enough from the first time. Nice work buddy!" He grabs my shoulder and rubs. "Let's freshen up and see how we feel," he adds, standing and walking his lusty cock out of sight.

"Oh my god Kara," I say, watching Jason's bare ass disappear up the stairs, "that was amazing. I'm so fucking hot right now."

"I bet you are," she says, slipping to the floor and intertwining her body with mine. The feel of so much skin on bare skin sliding together sends a lick of flame up my insides. Kara's hand finds my dripping center and softly rubs me, causing me to moan. "Don't worry hon, I have a feeling you'll be getting your wish tonight. You are definitely ready for him."

Her fingers gently toy with me, and I find myself wishing she'd just cram them all in there at once.

"So, you never squirted before?" I ask, gazing into her eyes.

"Never," she admits, easing a long finger into me, "and I've never done this before either."

I moan as she reaches deep, just as Jason reenters the room with a couple towels in hand.

"Don't you dare get started without me," he says with a smile, laying a towel across our intersecting cleavages before sitting on the floor.

"We wouldn't dream of it," Kara says.

***

Chapter 5

The heat in the air is thick, the smell of ripe sex even thicker as Kara wipes her orgasm from my bare chest.

"So, now what should we do?" she teases me, rubbing circles around a tight nipple with the soft fabric.

"I'm game for anything," I say, looking toward Jason and then down at the hard-as-nails cock stretching up from his lap, watering my mouth.

"Careful what you wish for Becca," he warns, sending a lusty shiver up my body, "the word anything opens up a wide array around this house."

"He's joking, but I think I know what you have in mind," Kara says, setting the towel aside and pushing me back to lay on the floor alongside the couch. Climbing on top of me, she sets her delicious, naked body on mine and kisses me; and it reminds me of two fluids slowly combining; calm, swirling, wet.

She pauses, leaving me breathless. I don't know what comes over me, but my mouth opens and I breathe two words between her parted lips.

"Blindfold me."

Her mouth tightens into a smile and her eyes grow wild.

"Did you hear that Jason?" she says to me.

"I heard it, but I don't believe it," he replies, and his hand touches my calf. "That's a lot of trust she's putting in us."

"I trust you... both of you," I say, kissing Kara's mouth again and licking her upper lip. "It's a little strange when it hits me who I'm here with, so I'm thinking that might help."

"I'll get the blindfold," Kara says, kissing me one last time and pushing herself off. "Why don't you show our guest a little appreciation for how well she just tongued your wife."

Kara's bare body leaves my view and I see Jason, naked, looking between my legs. "I would love to, if you're okay with it," he says, completely out of character from earlier.

"Just do it," I whisper, bending my knees and opening a freeway for his mouth.

Kara watches for a moment longer as her husband and my good friend Jason kisses his way up my naked thighs and settles in to launch my pussy into space.

The instant his tongue hits a live conduit, my body writhes in ecstasy like a poked snake. He's the first person to actually pleasure me physically since everything started, and the carnal release it triggers is instantaneous.

"OOhhhhh fuuuuck, that's the stuff... yesssss... oh yeah Jason... g-god yes... Mmmmm... that's so good... uh, uh, uh huh... that tongue, oh right there... lick it... oh fuck yeah... get it in there... OOoooohhhh my god."

His masterful mouth devours my main course like a starving dog. I can hardly look down, his scruffled brown hair reminding me too much of the boy I grew up with. I close my eyes and try to imagine anyone else... but it's still him in my mind. Jason Durham. Little Jason with the red backpack, eating my pussy. Shoving his long tongue so far up my snatch I can almost taste it.

My eyes snap open and I stare down at him. He looks up at me, and fortunately I see another man down there. A hungry, passionate man, swallowing my throbbing sex, pushing my legs out and chewing my pulsing clit. His eyes burn and his brows furrow in forceful concentration. He's taking me.

"Oh fuck Jason, yes!" I scream as I grab his hair and pull him into me. "Eat me goddamn it, fuck!" A wall of long-neglected feelings wraps my body in a bear-hug of intense longing for release. I grind my cunt into his digging face and ride that slithering tongue as Jason moans into my pussy. I'm about to cum in his face before his wife even returns.

"Ohhhhhhh shit..." I warn, which spurs him on more. His fingers clutch my ass cheeks as he slurps my juice straight from the source. His sucking mouth and flicking tongue shove my body into a solid wall of bliss. I barely see Kara enter the room; I'm too far gone. I scream her name, then Jason's, and then I just scream as my legs wrap around the back of his head so I can drag my sopping lips up and down his boyish face and come against him like I've never cum before...

"OOOOOOOHHHHHH Fuckfuckfuckfuck... FUCK!!" I yell, a ripping climax tearing my soul out and swinging it around the room. I can't see, I can't breathe, I can only vibrate, twitch, jerk and thoroughly get off on this overwhelming explosion of spirit... Yesssss.

Eventually settling down amongst the floating glitter, I feel Kara by my head. She's smoothing my hair while Jason softly licks my folds and rubs my inner thighs. He looks up.

"How was that one buddy?"

I chuckle softly, and then laugh so hard I think I might cry. The sexy couple laughs along with me, and all of the awkwardness is finally gone. Our relationship is expanding in a monumental way, and I can only hope this is just the start of something amazing between us.

"I've... never," is all I can manage, breathing hard from post-orgasm; and post-laughgasm.

"Geez Rebecca," Kara says, sitting cross-legged with her clit jutting out between her legs, "that was wild. I've never seen anything like it. Do I ever cum like that, Jason?"

"You've had some intense moments, but that squirting thing you just did makes me think we have some exploring to do," Jason says, getting to his knees.

His new position shows off his amazing erection again, and I can't help but gawk.

"Holy shit Jason," I say, my eyes glued to his pulsing flesh, "I still can't believe that's you." He smiles and pushes his hips forward, grabbing his bare shaft and slowly stroking it.

"Believe it," Kara says as she leans over my face. "Is that what you want?" she whispers, and I nod. "Take one last look Becca, before I put this on. It's a big cock, isn't it? Do you think you can take it? Jason's long, thick cock... pressing into you," she wraps her fingers around my breast and pinches a rock-hard nipple. "You got another cum in there, honey?"

"As many as you need... and then some," I exasperate.

She smiles and holds a soft, velvet blindfold over my head. I can hardly believe this is about to happen. I look down at Jason, still stroking his daunting shaft. Visions of last night's dream come rushing back, shocking me by how close it was to predicting the future.

I look up at the blindfold. "Go ahead, do it to me."

My world goes dark. Kara's fingers wrap the tie around my head and cinch it tight. The soft fabric rubs my eyelashes, so I keep my eyes closed.

"Can you see?" she asks.

"Not a thing," I reply as Kara's fingers stroke my face and trace a line down my neck. "Mmmm, this is already amazing."

"Hold that thought," Kara says, grabbing my hand and pulling, "we're changing location."

"Okay, but keep talking to me," I say, getting to my feet and feeling more vulnerable than ever.

"I will Becca. Follow my lead and stay behind me, we're walking up the stairs. That's it, six more steps... Jason is checking you out."

"Do you like my ass, Jason?" I ask, my skin shivering more from excitement than cold.

"You've got a very pleasing rump on you, that's for sure."

"Real nice... jerk," I laugh. "You could touch it while we walk, if that's okay with... ooohhh, I guess it is."

His large hand settles on my cheek and squeezes hard as we reach the top of the steps. His fingers dig in and clutch my flesh, lifting the cheek and pulling it aside.

"I could get used to this kind of attention," I say with fresh adrenaline coursing through my body.

"This way," Kara leads me on as Jason lets go, "more stairs right... here."

"Ooooh, to the bedroom?" I ask with raw excitement, "are you really inviting me in?"

"We are," Kara says, "and you'll need to be on your best behavior in here, because this is Jason's domain."

"Oh my... sounds hot," I admit.

"Three more. Two. Last step... okay, this way," Kara keeps directing as we walk about six more paces. "Stop. Okay, I'm going to let Jason lead you from here, if you're ready hon."

"I'm ready," Jason's voice appears in my left ear, causing me to flinch and squeal. The air of tension fills the space and all I hear is Jason's breath.

"Becca," he starts, "I'm going to ask one time for your permission to be in control tonight. I can sense you want this, but I..."

"Granted," I interrupt him. "Get on with it... um, please." My legs are trembling.

"As you wish," he whispers, my insides dripping down my legs. "Kara," he says, "can you help me prepare our guest?"

"Of course," she replies, "here you go."

I hear some liquid squelching out, and immediately four slippery hands full of oily fingers are touching my body in ways I've never dreamed. They slip along my waist, my hips, my neck and down my back; up between my thighs with plenty of focus on my breasts and my tender, swollen nipples.

"Oh my god you guys, I'm going..."

"Shhhhh, you talk... we stop," Jason says, as a hand glides up the inside of my thigh and stops just before touching heaven.

I pinch my lips tight as an involuntary moan boils up from inside. My knees shake, trying to hold me upright as a handful of slippery fingers slide across the armed landmine between my legs. I need to moan again, but I keep my mouth sealed.

Kara's voice is in my ear, breathing softly, "You feel nice Becca. So nice... and wet. Jason is ready for you, Becca. His cock is so hard right now. I wonder what he has in mind..."

I groan as slender fingers slip inside my honeypot and tease my tunnel as another hand glides between my slippery buns.

I squirm under the onslaught of attention, allowing anything and everything to happen. Let me have it, I think, grinding against the fingers in my puss. The hand between my cheeks slips lower and meets the one between my legs. I open wide for them, giving clear access to my body. A slick finger enters my butt.

"Oohhh... Mmmmmm," I catch myself as a waterfall of sexual readiness pours from my body. I shudder hard as my body ramps up towards another quick climax. "MMMMMM... fffffffffffff," I hiss as my legs quake and my hips thrash. "m... mmm... MMMMMMMMMM," I scream at the inside of my mouth as another carnal eruption tips my balance. The oily hands all slip to new positions to hold me up as I shudder in place. Waves of pure pleasure grip me from within as unseen hands grip me from without.

"Oh Becca," I hear Kara's voice from the surface of some distant planet, "that looked so good. What do you think Jason? Are you ready for her?" He just groans in a hungry response.

My head clears a bit and I feel my body being laid, no... dropped onto the bed. My blindfold finds their soft sheets, and the smell is wonderfully fresh; a great place for my nose to be stuffed while other parts of me get stuffed from behind.

A pair of strong hands grabs my hips and pulls me to my knees with my chest still pressed to the bed. My burning bush feels the cool air as it presents itself for the taking. I'm so fucking hot for it I can't help but arch my back lower and spread my pussy wider, trying to suck Jason's fat cock right into me.

"Come here Kara," Jason says; the new Jason I've only just met. I feel Kara on the bed next to me, her soft flesh against mine. "Since this was all your idea, you'll be doing the honors. In your mouth first."

I cry a little at the soft slurping sounds. I picture Kara sucking Jason's cock behind me. She moans around him and then pulls off with a wet 'pop'.

"Mmmm, look how hard you are," she says, "I think you're ready to really fuck something. See anything you like in here?"

"I like everything I see in here," Jason says, a hand caressing my bare, exposed cheek. "Put it in."

Those three words make my head spin, and I can hardly take the anticipation. But then a fat knob presses against my wet entrance and my body loosens immediately to draw him inside.

Without further hesitation, a thick tunneling intruder pushes into my deep and hungry hole. The fat cock stretches my lips and slides mercilessly into me, filling me fuller than I ever thought possible. Tears well up in my eyes as a violent scratch soothes my endless burning itch in an instant, driving deeper and deeper into me.

Somewhere in the dark Kara moans, moving around the bed as her husband buries his thick, insistent cock into me. I feel his hips reach my ass as the penetrating mass hits bottom. Fuck it's long; longer than my last cucumber for sure. The thought vanishes as his hands slide up my back and grip my shoulders.

"Oh that's a deep, wet pussy you have there Becca. Now just keep quiet while I have some fun," Jason growls behind me.

I do as I'm told, shaking from the new sensation of being sensationally filled to my fullest with his brazen monster cock. It pulls out, relieving a little pressure, but drives back in to full penetration. I have to groan.

"You look amazing," he says.

"So do you," Kara answers, reminding me it's not just cock and cunt in the room. "She's all yours hon."

"I know," he says, slipping that thick cock completely out of me. I feel raunchy and empty. My swollen lips retract from being stretched, just long enough to be driven apart again. Like a fist his cock punches into me, forcing a gasp and grunt from my mouth. This time it leaves and returns immediately, dragging along the sides of my tunnel as my legs cave and I lay spread on the bed beneath him.

Then it starts.

Slowly at first, but building, his cock slides in and out of me. I'm still not adjusted to this kind of sex, and it's more powerful and overwhelming than I could have dreamed. Into me and out of me, over and over his thick manliness plunges my depths. The soft, watery sounds of penetration are all I can hear over the ringing in my ears.

"Oh you're doing great Becca," he says in my ear, his hands on either side of my head as he fucks me. "That's a good girl. Give it up for me. So tight Becca, your little pussy is sooo tight."

He doesn't need to tell me; my walls are stretching with every gut jabbing plunge. My breath is ragged as the throbbing pain eases into a numb pleasure. Now each insertion pushes me closer to the edge. Full, empty... FULL... empty. He's slow but powerful, each insistent thrust is loaded with passion and aggression.

"Oh god Kara, touch that clit baby," he moans, plunging into me with vigor, "that's it. Lick your fingers, mmmm, yeah. I'm really fucking her, look at this. Is this what you wanted to see? Yeah? Well watch this."

Suddenly my black vision flashes in a kaleidoscope of colors as Jason's thrusts turn aggressive. His breathing deepens behind me and my pussy screams against an onslaught of frantic jabs. His cock pound-pound-pounds into me as my eyes tear up again beneath the blindfold. But the pure pleasure around the pain is undeniable. I grip the sheets in my fists as he fucks my body.

"She feels so good Kara," he grunts, "not like you, but good. She's wet... deep... uh... so deep. Keep still Becca, you're doing great. No cumming, do you hear me? Do not cum."

A forceful stab enunciates his point as I feel his entire body lay on top of me, crushing me into the bed as his hips continue to hump me. The cloud of unfamiliar finally lifts, leaving only a steady jamming of cock into my loosened cavity. I'm getting fucked, and HARD... and it's more than I could have imagined at home with my fingers and toys. This is real... and primal... and dirty... and oh my fucking god I'm going to cum and I'm not supposed to but I can't fucking help it I'm about to...