Shy White Virgin to BBC Slut Pt. 01

Story Info
Shy wife starts her journey to BBC slut.
1.3k words
4.14
37.3k
42

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thanks to ThoughtAcceptable679 for taking time to review and edit my story. L and I can't thank you enough.

This is my first story, and based on true events.

I was away on business. A dull uninspired business trip. All it took to change my mood was a text message from my wife:

"I'm looking forward to you watching a black cock take advantage of my little white holes again. X"

I was immediately hard, my wife knows exactly what I want to hear and what I expect from her, and she always delivers.

All good story's start at the beginning. I'm Mike, my wife is Laura, we met 10 years ago at a climbing wall. We were both learning how to climb as part of a larger group. I was lucky enough to be partnered with this petite, slim, pretty and shy & awkward girl who also didn't realise how amazing her arse was, a real bubble butt. Round, pert and I was so very grateful that I got to be partnered with her. Watching her slender frame and sexy ass clamber up the routes, I was in awe. I've always been an ass man, boobs are just things, but an amazing ass.... That takes hard work, effort and they turn heads!

So after the 3 month course ran to a close it was decided we would all go out for a drink at a local bar. We had a few drinks, congratulated each other on passing, then I informed everyone I would be leaving the party. Prior engagements. As I said my goodbyes and wished everyone well I stopped at Laura.

"If ever you'd like to climb again, or go on a date let me know," I said.

She turned bright red, stuttered and stammered and didn't say much. I left.

The following day I received a message.

"hey I would like to go on that date or climb if it's still on offer?"

Jackpot!

This slender timid blonde delight was interested in a date! We arranged to go for a meal.

I'll skip most of the general chit chat within the meal - we flirted, I told Laura that she should always wear climbing gear, or tight leggings that show her arse off better. Her date attire was boyband-esq: bell bottom jeans with a furry purple top. She was shy, unassuming, but she smiled all the time. She was happy, excited about life, and that this was her first ever date at 26 years old...

Now I've had my fun in life: I'm nearly 10 years older than my wife. I went to university, I've had my share of flings, one night stands, long term girlfriends. I am either well travelled or experienced depending on your thoughts. And as I sat opposite this pure soul who hadn't even kissed a man, I could never have imagined the future we were going to have together.

After many months and being a caring boyfriend, Laura decided we would go to the next level. I received a message to say she was comfortable losing her virginity to me. I met her at her friend's house, she opened the door wearing knee high leather boots and a sexy black lingerie set. Her blonde hair flowing as she walked through to the lounge, she stumbled - another first - she had never worn heels before... I appreciated the effort - I am a massive heels fan, especially when the girl has an ass like Lauras. I have been known to get hard just watching a girl in heels with a fine ass walk past.

We laughed and proceeded upstairs, some foreplay mainly on my part resulted in Laura informing me she was ready. The moment every guy dreams of: taking the virginity of a woman. I'm hardly huge. I'd say average, but to a woman who I don't think had even masturbated it was a struggle to take me.

She let out a whimper, "Please go slow."

As I entered her slowly in missionary, feeling her tight pussy stretch around me, I couldn't help thinking she had a lot of work to do to catch up to me sexually, but that we would have plenty of time to work each other out.

The following night she surprised me with a question:

"Is it the same kind of feeling in my ass?" she asked.

I couldn't believe my luck! The shy woman with the ass that turns heads and stops people in their tracks just offered it up to me... I couldn't say no, I'd wanted this since I first laid eyes on that perfect bubble butt. I wanted to open up my partner's mind to life and the fun of sex; for her to realise how sexy she is, how amazing her body is & that she should empower herself with this. Similar to the night before, foreplay on my part, lots of me tasting the sweetest, purest pussy, it had never been tarnished by another man, it was perfect: tight, wet, shaved and inviting. I furthered my efforts in an attempt to make her cum, I was flicking her clit, doing long laps with my tongue, all the while Laura was stoic, hardly engaged with the feeling or maybe too shy to express it, not one moan of delight. Still after sometime she was ready for me to enter her puckered asshole. I did what every good boyfriend would do: I used lube on my fingers first.

One at a time as I knelt behind her, this amazing ass was offering itself to me.

I placed a tip of a finger against her hole and slowly inserted it telling her to rock back on it, letting her know that in her own time she will get her ass ready for my cock. The second finger slipped in, then the third after 10 minutes of getting her relaxed she looked over her shoulder at me

"I'm ready for your cock," she said, barely a whisper

I couldn't hold back any longer, men dream of fucking a girls ass, but a virgin girls ass, a shy timid bombshell at that... I entered her and she engulfed my cock with her sexy ass. It was tighter than I could ever have dreamed, but seemed to suck me in all the same, hungrily devouring my cock. Slowly I moved in and out - She was a little more vocal as I fucked her flawless ass: she seemed to enjoy it. I know I did. It wasn't long before I came hard, dumping my seed deep in her bowels. That was amazing!!

As we moved on in our relationship now to one of those moments every couple has, the "what turns you on phase."

Even this proved difficult for Laura to express, it felt like she was so prim and proper. Sex with her is typically missionary, she lays there, maybe a grunt, a moan, a whimper. I needed her to expand her idea of sex, to communicate. We watched pornography together and bless her she would try and wank me off with her little hands but didn't seem to be able to work it out, how you build up the sensation. So we compromised: she fondled my balls as I played with myself. I would say bits like "She has little breasts like you, you should imagine yourself doing what she is," or "His cock is so much bigger than mine, I wonder how that feels in her."

Finally came the throw away comment that changed it all: "Maybe you should try a different cock, I've had different pussy in my life."

That was it.... A silent moment, Laura pausing to consider her response, but long enough for me to ask further...

"Would you like a different cock babes? Is that what you think of when we watch porn?"

Turning to me, she said

"Yes."

Finally some head way into her sexual awakening. We had such an average love life at the beginning, always missionary, then doggie. No blowjobs. Very 'vanilla' as they say.

Things were about to change.