Shy Lady Poses for Nude Photos Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a deeper, sexy voice Mrs. Taylor says, "Please take off my panties, Vincent."

Holy fuck. What was I worried about. She's getting hot for it. This must be how experienced women like and want sex. What a mind blower. I push them down her legs and off. I can see the patch of pubic hair below. I've never been this close to a real, naked pussy. I wonder ...

"Stand back Mrs. Taylor. I want to see your pussy."

"Of course, Vincent. You're the man."

Debbie's Viewpoint.

He is so adorable staring at my body like it's a treasure. His eyes are wide and his mouth is half opened in wonder. I remember when I was new to sex how new experiences were so powerful. How horny is it that this young hunk it getting off on seeing my body. It makes me feel so sexy. I wonder what he's thinking about in that horny brain of his?

His body is lightly muscled but very attractive. His nice-sized penis is erect and it twitches as he drinks in my image. That cock looks so fuckable. I lift one foot and cross my knees a bit to give my pussy lips a little friction. I almost swoon with the pure pleasure of the wet lips rubbing together. That cock will be so nice in there. I lick my lips in anticipation of tasting that young dick. When I get horny like this, my mind gets so dirty.

He says, "Turn around." I comply. I love that he is looking at my bare ass.

Vincent's Viewpoint.

She does everything I say. From the back her ass is so sweet. She's looking away so now I can give my cock a few strokes.

"Do you like my bum, Vincent?'

"Are you kidding. Its great." My cock is electric. My eyes are glued to the bottom of her crack where I can see a bit of her pink pussy lips. A strong rush of testosterone and adrenaline flushes through me as her pussy is calling me. I better stop stroking my cock. I want to cum inside that hot pussy.

"You can touch my bum if you want. I like that."

What a fucking cock-tease. I'll fucking touch your ass while I'm driving my dick into your honey pot. Fuck, a surge of energy just filled my body. I need to ram my cock into her hot pussy.

"Get on the fucking bed. I know what you want. Get on your back, NOW." Yes, I'm going to drill this horny bitch's pussy.

Debbie's Viewpoint.

Jesus, where did that come from. He must be super horny. He scares me a bit the way he said that so urgently. But I want this lusty fuck too.

"Sure sweetheart."

I rush and mount the bed, shifting on my back to the other side to give him room. His eyes are drilled into my crotch. I expect him to lie at my side for some snuggling but he just crawls towards me on his hands and knees staring with hungry eyes at my pubic area. His penis is stiffly erect.

He grunts deep in his throat and growls, "Pussy"

I feeling of lust and worry wash over me as I see his carnal instincts take over his sweet nature. Oh fuck, he's going to mount me, no foreplay. Better spread my legs and check if my pussy is wet. Thank god it's soaked from all the horny teasing. His eyes light up when my knees parted.

In a deeper voice, "Pussy. A real pussy." He is very close now and clearly will mount me. I open my arms.

Yes, baby that pussy is just for you. No problem. Just be gentle. You're so strong. Such a strong man."

I hope that message is getting into that lust-filled brain. His body covers mine and the weight of him takes my breath away. I feel the tip of his penis searching for my vagina. What a young bull.

I whisper breathlessly, "Vincent, sweetheart, prop yourself up on your elbows and knees. Your weight is too much for me. Please Vincent. Then we can have a great fuck. Okay?"

Vincent's Viewpoint.

Damn, I didn't know I was hurting her. This is better. Wow being on top of her feels so great. I can feel her hand between us down below. She's putting the head of my dick in her pussy. Hell, she's grabbing my buns and pulling my hips and cock into her pussy. Holy shit, I'm in, I'm fucking in. I'm not a fucking virgin any more.

"Vincent, your cock feels so good, deep inside me. Please do me."

I'm the fucking king here. I just want to thrust. I fucking must thrust.

Debbie's Viewpoint.

He is thrusting frantically, and my body shakes every time his hips collide with mine. What youthful vigor. I hold his butt and feel his glutes flex with each thrust. This young hunk is so horny. He's grunting like the animal he is. I'll just hang on and enjoy the ride.

Oh. sweet Jesus, I can feel a huge orgasm coming.

"Oh baby, keep fucking me. Don't stop. Please don't stop."

I swivel my hips and meet his motions for maximum friction on my happy pussy. He is starting to moan and pick up speed like he's about to cum. My crotch explodes.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH. Fuck I'm cumming. AAAAAHHHHHHH. Sweet may, yes, yes, YES. WOW."

His body stiffens, he drives his weapon deep to my core. I can feel my vagina fill with his young seed. His face in contorted and he pants like an animal. As his body relaxes, I hold him close. We lay side by side, silent and spent for several minutes.

Vincent is such a sweet young man. I'm going to give him my number to call me whenever he wants to get together. Of course, I'll tell him not to tell Richard.

Vincent's Viewpoint.

Yippee, I'm not a fucking virgin any more. Wow, fucking is great. It's better than anything I thought it would be. Mrs. Taylor is incredible. She's so horny. She wanted it so bad. Wow, now I know my brother was right, chicks like sex too. In a couple of minutes, I'm going to ask her to suck my cock now. I bet she'll do it. Then I won't be a blow job virgin either. Two in one day. Fucking A.

12