Shelter from the Storm Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" I said, startled. "They let you go?"

Ben chuckled. "Oh, they knew I wouldn't take it. They knew I had too much craving for cock by then, too many desires woken up inside me. So they took me to the front gate, and Kirios told me I was free to leave. And I ... well, I couldn't bear it. I couldn't bear the thought of being free, and never being used like that again, never being a slave again. So I fell to my knees and I crawled back to Kirios, and I begged him, I just begged him to keep me. Please let me stay, I said. Let me be your slave, I said. I'll be a good boy, I'll always do what I'm told, just let me be your slave, let me be a fucktoy for all the big boys, let me be a plaything that gets fucked whenever anybody wants to use me, I'll always submit, it's all I want."

"And what did they do?" I asked, unable to stop myself. Ben grinned.

"They laughed, and they kissed me, and they told me I was such a good, sweet little boy. And then they gave me the biggest, longest gangbang I'd yet had. I sucked every single cock, and every single one of them fucked me. Just to prove I was a good slave. And by the end of it, I was just floating in this, like, blissful hazy feeling, you know? And I knew this was all I wanted. All I ever wanted."

I could feel my heart beating wildly in my chest.

"So," I asked, "you could still leave at any time?"

"Oh, God no!" said Ben, looking genuinely shocked. "I haven't been free to leave since I was first captured. The offer of release was just a way of toying with me -- just their way of making me realise how much I really didn't want to be freed."

"None of us can leave," said Pete with a smirk. "We're slaves. They own us. Every little boy in this place is a possession. They own us, and every one of them gets to have his way with us, for his pleasure, whenever he wants."

It should have been awful. It should have been horrifying ... shouldn't it? Then why did both Pete and Ben have those dreamy looks in their eyes, and those cheeky smiles on their faces? And why did the queasy, twisting sensation in my tummy feel so good?

"What about you, Pete?" I asked him. "How did you join?"

"Oh, I came here voluntarily," he said with a very naughty smile. "I had heard a rumour about this place. See, I already had a bit of experience, unlike you and Ben. Even before the great collapse, I was already a slut for cock. And when I heard there was a safe fortress where a group of big, strong, hot men kept a stable of slave boys as their personal playthings ... well, how could I resist, right? I knocked on the door, and I offered them my ass." He smirked. "Kirios spent a long time trying me out. I had to prove what a good little boy I was, prove I could be obedient. It was such an incredible feeling when he told me he was keeping me. That I was a slave now, and I couldn't leave even if I wanted to." He gave a deep, contented sigh.

I could feel my hard pounding in my chest, and my cock straining hard against my pants. I couldn't deny it. I loved what I was hearing.

"So," said Ben, looking at me with a naughty grin on his face. "Did James and Sam enjoy you?"

I felt myself blushing extremely red. "Um ... I think so," I said bashfully. Ben giggled.

"Did they say anything about you?" asked Pete. "About what you were like when they taught you how to take it?"

He had put one hand on the back of my neck and was idly stroking and scratching in my hair at the nape of my neck, as though I were a cat. I felt myself tingling all over.

"Well ..." I said slowly. "James told Kirios ... um ... told him that I was eager for it." I could still feel the heat in my cheeks. "And that he loved my ..."

Both of them were smirking at me.

"... my ass," I finished in a whisper. "He said I've got a ... a really fuckable ass."

Pete and Ben both giggled. In spit of myself, I felt myself grinning too.

"Well go on then," said Pete with a twinkle in his eye. "Let's see it."

I stared at him, hesitating. I knew my eyes must be widening in shock. Ben had started stroking my chest; now he leaned in, and kissed me very tenderly on the neck.

"Um ... okay," I said in a small voice, feeling like my whole body was alive with nerves.

I flipped over onto my stomach, and pulled down my shorts. My round, peachy ass was on show. Pete gave a low, appreciative "Oooh"; and Ben gave another giggle. In spite of myself, I felt a rush of pride. I loved the way my ass made other boys excited.

"Oh, yes," said Pete, running his hand over my ass and squeezing. "Oh, you are going to be popular. A cute little thing like you, with an ass as fuckable as this ... Aston, when you join, I don't think we're going to see you in here again for months. I don't think a night's going to go by when one of the big boys doesn't pick you. You'll be in a man's bed, or in one of the orgy rooms, every single night for months and months."

Without even meaning to, I wiggled my ass in an excited little squirm. Pete gave a soft laugh, and slapped me on the ass. The smack of his hand on me made something quail with pleasure in my tummy.

"Tell you what, Aston," he said in a low voice, while Ben started kissing my neck again. "Since we're not going to see you for a while ... why don't you spend a bit of time getting know me and Ben a little better ..."

He was reaching down and pulling off his own shorts. Ben was doing the same. They were pulling mine fully off, and cuddling in, one of either side of me, their lithe naked bodies pressing against mine. And then their hands were all over me, and Pete's hard cock was pressing against my ass, and they were kissing me passionately on my mouth, on my neck, on my chest, and running their hands through my hair.

I gave in. I let myself go. All I wanted was to play with the boys. We were a trio of cute, naked, playful little twinks, and all we wanted was to kiss and suck and ...

I was touching their cocks. Neither of them was as big as James or Sam -- or, I suspected, as big as any of the other men in the fortress. Little boys like us only had average-sized cocks; it was the big boys, the men who owned us, who had the big, thick, gorgeous cocks that I had already taken from James and Sam.

But I loved touching those cocks all the same. I loved the hardness and eagerness of them in my hands. I wanted to play with them, and be played with -- just for fun, just us boys, kissing and sucking and fucking ...

(Fucking? With other littles? But I thought we ...)

Ben had turned around and was rubbing his ass into my crotch. His peachy, ripe, curvy, plump-cheeked ass.

"I thought --" I gasped as Pete bit down hard on my neck. "Oooh ... I thought little boys like us were all bottoms ... I thought --"

"We are, when the big boys take us," whispered Pete in my ear. "But when we're on our own ... some of us just love to fuck each other's asses."

Suddenly the three of us were writhing on the bed, our hands all over each other, and I was kissing their mouths, kissing their necks, touching their asses, touching their cocks. Then Ben was on all fours and he was pushing his ass hard up against my cock, and Pete was taking a pump of lube from a bottle on the side, reaching around me from behind, rubbing it over my cock -- and his touch felt so good, my cock was tingling with pleasure -- and Pete was against me from behind, stroking my cock, caressing my chest, and whispering in my ear: "Go on. Take him. Fuck him."

Without thinking about it, knowing only that there was something I wanted with an intense, wild desire, I took Ben by the thighs, and slid my lubed-up cock into his ass.

It was totally different from being fucked in the ass myself. From what I could distantly remember of my few experiences with women, it felt pretty different from pussy too. The grip was tighter, and the slick thrust of my cock into his hole felt somehow more dirty, more transgressive, than merely sliding it into a woman.

I took a deep breath, savouring the feeling.

Then I began to fuck. I began pumping, not holding back, letting all my pent-up desire come out as I gripped him by his toned thighs, pumping my cock into his tight little asshole. Ben groaned and moaned with pleasure, his hands clenching in the bedsheets, his curly brown hair flopping over his face, and the sight of his back and his bare ass below me was intoxicating. His ass cheeks made a slapping sound every time I thrust my cock into him, his thighs and ass smacking against my crotch, and I loved the way it felt.

This was better than anything I'd ever experienced with a woman. And even as I fucked, I knew that while this might not be my very favourite new feeling -- it still wasn't as good as a big cock pumping in my own ass, not as enthrallingly blissful as being in a man's power while he fucked me -- it was still so wonderfully exciting that I wondered how on Earth I had never made myself try this before.

Ben's knees slid out from under him, and Pete swiftly pushed a pillow under Ben's crotch as I found myself pushing him down onto the covers, so that he lay on his front with the pillow propping up his ass for me to keep on fucking him. I loved it, leaning forward over him, still loving the sensation of my cock in that ass.

And then, just as I was re-adjusting my position to keep on fucking ...

Pete was climbing on top of me. He was taking me by the thighs, nestling his crotch down onto my ass. I felt his wet, lube-coated cock pressing against my asshole.

"Oh my God!" I gasped. I heard Pete chuckle, but he didn't move away.

Dimly it occurred to me that these weren't my owners -- wait, nobody was my owner yet, I hadn't agreed to stay, what was I thinking -- but even if I had, Ben and Pete were just other slaves like me. They couldn't do anything to me I didn't want. I could stop this right now if I wanted.

I could stop this right now.

Pete slid his cock, hard and slick, with that extraordinary burning rush of hot tingling ecstasy, into my ass. And I said nothing to stop him.

I heard myself give a low, moaning wail of pleasure. Ben was gasping and panting below me, waiting for me to start pumping again.

Gripping my thigh, Pete slightly withdrew his cock, and as he did so, I felt myself pull slightly out of Ben, ready for another thrust, just as Pete was ready to thrust into me.

And then Pete thrust his cock back in, and with a startled cry I thrust into Ben, and then it was happening, all three of us pumping, and I was gasping and shuddering with delight because this was amazing. Pete set the pace, controlling the motion as he pumped into me and I pumped into Ben; and almost immediately we were in a rhythm -- a swaying, pumping, all-consuming rhythm of fucking. His cock thrusting in my ass, the tight grip of Ben's ass around my cock as I thrust into him, the grip of Pete's hands on my thighs, the feeling of their bodies against me -- Pete behind and above me, Ben below -- with all that skin pressed against mine, all that smooth, sweaty skin, and all the time that tight, hot, relentless pumping of our cocks ...

Until we came, all too soon, all three of us gasping and shuddering together, as I felt the hot wet spurt of Pete's cock inside me just as my own cock burst in sweet release, and from the convulsions of his body I knew Ben was coming too, his cock pressed against the pillow beneath him. Wet cum pumping into my ass, more of it pumping out of my cock into Ben, and I was collapsing in moaning bliss between the press of their bodies, overwhelmed with the sensation of nothing but boy all over my body. It was like nothing I'd done before. And it felt wonderfully, deliciously good.

After that we just lay there for a long, sweet, playful time. We pulled our cocks out of each other's asses, but stayed cuddled close together, stroking and kissing and touching. I felt a kind of childlike glee, a freedom, a playfulness that I could not remember feeling in years. Just rolling around on a bed with two other boys, making out with them, let my hands wander over their bodies, sucking eagerly on their cocks -- it made me feel free. Free and whole. Like I was finding something I had always needed, but had never known.

Pete left briefly, pulling his shorts back on slipping away through a side door, to fetch us a very late lunch. I couldn't have said how long he was gone -- I had nestled myself into Ben's crotch and I was passionately licking his balls, and then kissing and sucking on his six-inch cock. Then Pete came back with water, bread, cheese, fruit, and cold meats -- all of it delicious, all of it better than anything I was used to anymore. We ate and talked, the two boys asking me idle questions about the grim, broken, dangerous world outside -- the world I had lived in, running and hiding, for the past many years. I told them about the ruined cities, the constant struggle to find clean water and good food, the way you had to be watchful, constantly watchful for bandits or other predators ...

Then I remembered that this was the world I was returning to. The cold, harsh, comfortless world outside these walls. Where tomorrow, I would be setting out again.

Unless I stayed.

Unless I became a slave.

With a shock, I realised how much of the day had slipped away. The sunlight slanting in through the archway and the small, high windows above us was turning the soft, mellow gold of the late afternoon. I had no idea where I was sleeping tonight. Here with the other boys, I supposed, unless ...

Unless a man came in and picked me.

Suddenly I realised I needed to be alone for a while. I needed to think. I had a huge, huge decision to make, and I didn't think I would be able to make it with a clear head if I stayed in this room, on this big soft bed, with these two cute naked boys.

I took a gulp of water.

"I think I'm going to go get some air," I told Ben and Pete. "Feel like stretching my legs."

"Sure thing," sighed Pete, stretching his arms as he relaxed back onto the pillows.

"Later then," grinned Ben, leaning in for a last kiss. I made out with him briefly, then leaned over and kissed Pete too. Picking up my long-abandoned little pink shorts from the floor, I pulled them back on, and slipped out into the courtyard.

It only occurred to me as I stepped out the door that neither Pete nor Ben had said anything like a permanent goodbye. I realised that they completely took it for granted that I would not be leaving the community.

Were they right?

I looked around the courtyard. The big wooden frame where I had seen Mason fucking that boy in punishment was still there, but it was empty now. There seemed to be nobody around.

I knew that by the rules of the community -- for all those rules did apply to me while I was still here, even if I didn't choose to stay -- any man who saw me and took a fancy to me would have the right to take me and fuck me. Maybe even keep me for the whole night. Part of me deep inside stirred eagerly at the thought, a little shiver going through me at the idea of some unknown man having his way with me. But I pushed the impulse away. I had left the others because I wanted to be alone and think. That meant I ideally didn't want to be spotted by any of the big boys.

But where could I go? I didn't even know my way around this place.

Then my eyes alighted on a staircase carved into one of the other walls of the courtyard. A staircase that seemed to lead all the way up to the top of the outer walls, and the distant battlements above.

That was an idea. I could go up on the walls. I could see the outside from there, and suddenly I had an urge to do just that -- to look out from the walls of this fortified place onto the wild world outside.

Quickly, I hurried across to the staircase and began to climb. I had been right: it did lead onto the outer walls of the fortress. I found myself on a broad, flat, high stone battlement. I could see the figures of men some distance away to my left and right, stood looking out at the land around. Both of them glanced at me as I stepped out, but neither of them approached. I guess they must be on some kind of watch duty.

Behind the fortress -- towering far above the grand cylindrical central tower -- was the rising slope of a high mountain, its peak gleaming as the exposed rock caught the sun. I admired it for a moment, then turned and walked over to the edge of the wall, looking out through the crenellations at the land below. I was looking at a shadowy landscape, a few hilltops still bathed in the glow of the late afternoon sun, but with the valleys between lying in deep gloom. The forest I had wandered through last night, in the thick of the storm, lay close against the hillsides all around. Far away, in the lowland, I could see the dark, grimy sprawl of the city I had fled.

That was the world I had known. The world where I had always been on the run. Always having to hide. Never safe. Never at peace.

But was I really ready to stay here?

Because staying here meant giving up my ...

Freedom, my brain supplied automatically. It meant giving up my freedom. If I stayed here I was a slave. If I stayed here, I would become a possession. A plaything. A toy to be owned and used by a group of men I mostly had not even met yet. Did I really want that? Could I really be okay with that?

But there was something else too. It niggled at my mind, insisting that I recognise it.

I wouldn't just be giving up my freedom. I would be giving up a belief -- an unquestioned belief, always assumed, held since childhood -- about who I was. A belief about what kind of man I was.

Staying here would mean being ...

Gay. I let myself say the word in my head, acknowledging it for the first time. Staying here would mean being gay.

Never wanting a woman again. Only ever wanting cock.

Cock in my mouth. Cock in my ass.

Big, hard, powerful, pumping cocks. Cocks for me to get on my knees and worship. Cock plunging into my ass, a big strong man pounding me, fucking me, using me ...

I shook myself. I actually slapped myself on the cheek. Focus, I thought to myself irritably. You have a decision to make. Stop daydreaming.

And then as I glanced around, checking I was still alone, I saw that somebody was approaching along the top of the battlements. A tall, broad, imposing figure of a man, with long, curly black hair, and those familiar dark, olive-skinned features, and those piercing dark eyes.

Kirios was walking towards me.

To be continued ...