She Subdued Me with Sweaters Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it. I love doing this to you. I control you at this moment, sweetheart." She was masturbating while she did.

She came with one hand, sweater-finger-fucked me with the other. "I want you addicted to me," she demanded. "I intend to own you, body, mind, and soul."

After she cummed again, she came up next to me, right hand in my stretched-out sweater -filled hole. Her left hand slid under me. She found my rock-hard cock. She wrapped it in sweater, wrapped her hand around it.

"Fuck my hand" she whispered." That's it. Fuck it, long and slow. I love that you feel so good doing what I tell you."

I was dizzy. I was on another plane of existence. I slowly fucked her sweatery hand, like she told me, rocking against her fingers and all that sweater in my ass hole. I could feel her fingers find my prostate. I fucked. I took it as long as I could. "It's okay, sweetheart. You can cum if you want. Tell me when you're going to cum," she whispered.

It was building and building and building, I shuddered. She knew it was trying to make it last as long as I possibly could. I strained to hold back. She giggled. I couldn't take it anymore. She pressed her sweatery fingers sharply deeper into my hole. I exploded.

"Oh, shit, I'm cumming," I sputtered almost incoherently.

Hot streams of cum shot out of me. I could feel the sweater on the head of my cock as it twitched and as the cum tore out the head.

"Oh, yes, honey. That's it. Shoot all that cum, honey," she coaxed.

I was spent. I convulsed. I twitched. I groaned and howled, until I finally collapsed in a heap. I could feel her fingers slip out of my ass, but she must have left a half a yard of sweateriness deep in my bowels and I loved it so fucking much. I knew there would never be anything I could deny her.

She rolled me on my back.

"Mmmm...let's see," she said.

She rolled the sweater back off my still firm cock. There must have been a quart of cum in it.

"Mmmm.," she dipped her fingers in it and licked it.

She spread some on her lips and my face. "Sluts get cum on their faces sometimes," she giggled.

She leaned over and slurped up some, looking at me all the while. She showed me her tongue. I could feel her hand reach down below. She started to tug on the sweater crammed inside my body. It was a little startling.

She took that moment of surprise to put her mouth on mine for a very wet kiss. She spit some of my sperm into my mouth. I was surprised and a little freaked out, but it was so dirty, and I couldn't stop her.

"I hope you like kissing when I have your cum in my mouth, honey," she slightly growled. "Doesn't matter," she scoffed. "You won't resist me when I do."

"This is evolving, somehow," I thought, "and I am powerless to resist, but I don't want to anyway."

I could feel the crazy sensation of the sweater slipping out of my hole. It was the strangest. Most dizzying, most sexually arousing and satisfying sex I ever had. She got what she wanted. She had me addicted to her.

She cuddled up next to me. All of a sudden, she's a little kitten, snuggling in and wanting my arms wrapped around her. We slept until morning, sweatered, snuggled, spent, and on a heightened spiritual plane.

12