She Said, He Said: Mommy's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shit, her gorgeous body was even more amazing than I'd envisioned the plethora of times I'd jerked off imagining myself fucking her.

Her big breasts were swaying back and forth as she fucked herself.

"Oh fuck yes, don't stop fucking Mommy," she moaned.

I rubbed my dick through my shorts while I watched the hottest thing I'd ever seen in real life, or even in porn.

She was fucking herself while imagining herself fucking me?

"Isn't this better than just smelling Mommy's wet panties?" she asked, as she continued bouncing on that dick, which made my eyes go wide.

She knew about my stealing... well, borrowing from her. I often exchanged one pair for another from her hamper. Her scent was so intoxicating! I always came the hardest by smelling her panties while I jerked off imagining I was fucking her.

I noticed a few feet away from her were her most recent pair of soiled panties.

"Oh yes, from now on you can just smell Mommy's pussy right up close, baby boy," Mom said, as I silently crept closer to her. I reached down and grabbed her panties, which were quite wet, and brought them to my nose, as I pulled my cock out of my shorts, and started to stroke my dick, as I watched and listened to my mother fucking herself.

"Yes, yes, son, don't stop! Mommy needs your dick so bad," she moaned, as I continued jacking myself, in awe of what I was seeing and hearing.

ANGELA

This virtual reality stuff was so authentic! Once I got into the action, it felt so real. Although I wouldn't ever fuck my son in real life, would never suck that big cock, never taste his creamy load, I could experience this oh! so realistic fantasy anytime I wanted, through this amazingly authentic construct... and the feel of this great eight-inch hard dick... which was going so deep inside me.

"Oh yes, fuck me, son, give me all eight inches of your massive, mother-fucking dick," I moaned. I don't know why, since I was always so prim and proper... pretty much the mother of the year... yet whenever I was lost in a fantasy, I talked nasty (well, I used to talk nasty in real life too, when my husband was fucking me), I wanted to be pounded, dominated, and used. I wanted to be called names (which my husband had never done for me, nor did I think I'd be into... until I started reading erotica)... so now I wanted to be a slut. Crazy that the term 'mother fucker' had become so pussy leaking.

As I bounced back on the dick, eventually getting into a perfect flow, I could feel an orgasm rising inside me. "Oh yes, mother fucker, fuck Mommy, fuck her pussy, pound her cunt, dump your load inside Mommy's unprotected twat."

I don't know why the idea of getting knocked up turned me on... although I'd particularly loved sex when I was pregnant... but at this moment, it did... God, I wished this was a real cock that could shoot load after load: on my face, down my throat, and in my pussy.

DAVID

My cock throbbed at Mom's words, so nasty, so wicked, and when she said, 'dump your load inside Mommy's unprotected twat,' I erupted uncontrollably, shooting a load directly at Mom, and it landed on her forehead and glasses. I let out a moan, and I froze, even though my cock kept twitching and unloading onto my naked mother.

ANGELA

I was so close, when I felt something warm and wet land on my forehead. At first I thought it must be part of the virtual reality experience, but then I felt some more of it landing on my forehead, and I even heard someone moan.

I froze... with the dick deep inside my pussy.

I raised one of my hands to the headset, lifted it off, and I gasped... my son David was standing right in front of me... his hard dick pointing right at me... holding my panties in his hand. Speechless, I brought my hand to my forehead and scooped up what was undoubtedly his cum. My son had just ejaculated on me!

"I-I-I'm so sorry, Mom," he stammered, looking completely mortified.

"W-w-what exactly did you hear me say?" I asked, as I was equally mortified, but paralyzed with shock, as I remained hunched over, with a toy in my pussy and his cum on my fingers.

"A lot; you were obviously pretending I was fucking you," he said, before repeating, "I'm so sorry!"

Horny as fuck, my pussy in control of my mind, and deciding on my behalf right at the moment to cross the invisible line of propriety, wanting that glorious dick inside me for real, I brought my fingers to my lips, and sucked the cum into my mouth.

"Oh my God," he gasped.

"Mmmmm, yummy," I gloated, "although I'll bet it would taste even better directly from the source."

I then got down and crawled to him, allowing the fake cock to slip out of me, and took his hard... and very real... cock into my mouth, before he had any time to react.

"Oh God," he groaned, as I wrapped my lips around his hard, throbbing cock, and tasted the little bit of cum that was still draining out of his dick.

"Mmmmmm," I responded, knowing this was so wrong, yet my body disagreed. I needed cock! Big cock! Hard cock! Young cock!

"Mom," he moaned, as I slowly bobbed on his cock, loving the feeling of a hard cock in my mouth again... God, I'd forgotten how much I loved the task of sucking dick.

I bobbed for just a minute, before I allowed his dick to slip out of my mouth and I asked, looking up at him while I stroked his big dick, "So, I take it you came home to surprise me for Mommy's Day?" I purposely said 'Mommy', because it was just so kinky, and the term was often used in the stories I read.

"Uh, yeah, I wanted to surprise you," he said, his body trembling, as he looked down at me in utter awe.

"Well, you certainly did surprise me," I giggled, swirling my tongue around his fat cock head.

"Yeah," was all he could respond with a moan, this encounter clearly as shocking and unreal for him as it was for me.

"And tit for tat? Did I surprise you too, David?" I asked, as I lowered my mouth down to his ball sac and found one of his balls, assuming that at his young age, he could quickly reload.

"Yes," he replied, still unable to say much more than monosyllabic answers.

"Have you ever fantasized about this happening, son?" I asked, as I allowed that one ball to leave my mouth. "Ever fantasized about Mommy sucking your big, hard cock, and sucking on your big balls?" Before he could answer, I found the second ball, and replicated my dedicated ball washing.

DAVID

I could barely find a word to utter.

Mom had sucked my dick, was now sucking my balls, and she'd asked me a question I couldn't believe she wanted me to answer! Of course I'd fantasized about this happening... a million billion times... although not the ball sucking... that was a new and very pleasant surprise... and a wonderful sensation.

Yet, after a couple of one-syllable answers, I finally responded, "Yes, Mom. I've fantasized about something like this happening lots of times."

"Call me Mommy," she said, a term that made my cock flinch. Even though I'd just unloaded a minute ago, there was no way my dick wouldn't stand completely erect for a stunning situation like this one.

She slithered her tongue back up my shaft, as I said, "Okay."

As she looked up at me with her vulnerable, sexy eyes, "Okay, what?"

"Okay, Mommy, I'll be very happy to call you that," I agreed, and using that kinky word made my cock flinch.

"So tell Mommy exactly what you've fantasized happening between us when you smelled Mommy's wet panties," she instructed me, before taking my cock back into her mouth, and deep throating all eight of my inches.

"Oh, Mommy, you're the best!" I moaned, never having been deep throated before... a couple of girls gagging hopelessly when they tried.

She backed off, a little saliva dripping down her chin, "Do you ever fantasize about fucking Mommy, son?"

"Yes," I responded.

"Then tell Mommy," she said, stroking my wet cock, "tell Mommy exactly what you've wished you could to do to me."

"Um, I...." I stammered, as I processed her wicked words. I'd fantasized many times about fucking her, but never in a million years had I envisioned them possibly becoming a reality.

"Your present to me," she said, as she stood up and looked me in the eyes, "for Mommy's Day is to give me a good hard fucking. Can you do that for me? Can you fuck Mommy and really put your heart into it?"

"Mom, I..." I began, before she kissed me.

ANGELA

I just lost control.

My lust took over.

His cock was so perfect.

I had to have it.

And as I stood up in front of him, I realized how much he looked like his father, and then before I even knew I was deciding to do it, I leaned in and kissed him.

He responded willingly. The kiss started tentative and soft, but once we both silently came to terms with our incestuous behaviour, the intensity between us increased, and his hands went to my bare ass and squeezed. When I finally broke the kiss, I asked, "So what's the verdict, David? Are you going to give Mommy the Mommy's Day present she wants?"

"Yes," he said, getting a little more confident. "I'm going to give you exactly what you want, Mommy." He then took my hand and led me to my bedroom. I felt my pussy leak a little with anticipation. He was taking some initiative. Not a lot of it so far, but he was definitely showing some promise in the right direction.

Once we were in the bedroom, he spun me around and pushed me onto my bed. "Oh, son," I moaned, as I parted my legs, inviting him in.

"You're so hot, Mom," he said, as he got undressed without taking his eyes away from me.

"And you've turned into a very handsome and rugged man," I responded, watching him undress.

"Well, it is your DNA," he joked.

"Yes, and your father's," I pointed out .

"Yeah," he said, this thought making him hesitate.

"And now you're the man of the house, and with that status comes some very clear expectations," I said, lifting my hand up and using a finger to beckon him to me.

"I'm ready and willing to fulfill all the roles of the man of this house," he declared, as he crawled onto the bed and between my legs.

"Mmmmmm, I expect so," I said, as he surprised me by not moving his hard cock into my wanton pussy, and instead he buried his face against my pussy lips. "Oh, myyyyyyyy," I moaned.

"You taste so good, Mommy," he said, as my pussy got licked for the first time in forever.

"Oh yes, eat Mommy, eat Mommy's pussy," I moaned, the pleasure rising inside me instantly.

DAVID

Getting past my awkwardness and shock, I was taking control. I was going to use her like the Mommy slut she wanted to be... which I knew from what I'd witnessed when she thought she was alone.

I also wanted to get her off... multiple times... and while I appreciated getting blow jobs, I also believed a man should go down on his woman. I loved eating pussy, and Mom's was easily the wettest, tastiest and most exotic pussy I'd savoured to date... although I'd only tasted a few so far.

Her moans made my cock throb, and I was doing all I could not to jump straight to the main event, and just fuck her.

"Oh yes, son, eat Mommy! Eat Mommy right there, right there," she moaned, and I could tell she was close reaching to the orgasm I'd interrupted earlier.

"Come for me, Mommy! Come all over my face," I ordered, as I slid two fingers inside her wet pussy.

"Oh fuck, son! Finger bang Mommy! Yes, yes, don't stop," she moaned, lifting her ass to get her pussy rubbing right up into my face.

I sucked on her clit while pumping two fingers in and out of her, until she erupted with a cry, "Yeeeeeees, fuck!"

Her cum flooded out of her, and I lapped it all up like the hungry boy I was. Then even though her legs were still twitching and her eyes were closed as she enjoyed the orgasm, I crawled further up her body, and slid my cock into her pussy.

ANGELA

"Oh fuuuuuuck," I screamed, still enjoying the intense orgasm from my son's tongue, while I felt his huge cock fill me up.

"Happy Mommy's Day," he said, as I opened my eyes and looked lovingly into his.

"Oh fuck, son, this is the best Mommy's Day ever," I moaned, as I wrapped my legs around him and enjoyed his dick inside me.

"I've dreamt of this so many times," he said, looking at me lustfully.

"Then let's make all your dreams come true," I moaned, as he gave me the fucking I desired.

"As you wish. We'll be very busy today," he said, as he leaned in and kissed me.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned, as I kissed him back, our tongues swirling inside each other's mouths.

When he broke the kiss, he spread my legs apart, holding me by the ankles, spreading me wide as I said, "From now on, I expect every day to be Mommy's Day."

"Then we'll have lots of very busy days as well," he grinned wickedly, as he fucked me hard and deep.

"Yes, fuck Mommy, fuck Mommy with your big Mommy-fucking dick," I moaned, loving to talk dirty, like in the wicked erotica I read.

"Oh fuck," he said, pulling out, flipping me into my side, and sliding back into me... and he reached around and cupped a breast.

"Oh yes, take me however you want," I moaned, this position stimulating my pussy in a very different way.

"I'm going to fuck you in every room of the house," he said, his breath hot on my neck.

"Mmmmmm, I can't wait," I moaned, thinking of all the rooms we could fuck in.

He pounded me from behind for a couple of minutes in this position, before he pulled out, rolled onto his back, and ordered, "Get over here and ride me, Mommy."

"Yes, baby," I replied, quickly doing as I was told, straddling his glorious dick cowgirl style, and lowering myself onto it. "Oh fuuuuuck!"

"That's right, ride me, Mommy," he said, bringing his hands to my tits as I began to bounce on his cock, his eight inches feeling like ten in this position... his dick filling me so fucking full!

"Like this?" I asked. I was bouncing on his cock like I was riding a mechanical horse in some carnival bounce house.

"Yeah, just like that," he moaned.

DAVID

Watching Mom ride my dick was the hottest thing ever! She was so beautiful! Her tits so firm and perfect! Her pussy so tight around my cock.

I knew I wouldn't last overly long, going pell mell like this.

"Oh fuck, so big, so full," Mom moaned, as she rode me.

"Do you want to be my pet Mommy?" I asked, figuratively taking the bull by the horns.

"Yes, baby, I want to be your Mommy pet, your Mommy slut, your Mommy slave, and your Mommy fuck toy," she listed off, each role she claimed the right to making my body quake, as a second orgasm rose inside me.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, her nasty words making my balls boil.

For a couple of minutes there were just the sounds of moaning and our bodies slamming together, as she bounced on my cock like it was a pleasure pogo stick.

Finally, I wanted to be back in charge as I ordered, "On all fours, Mommy."

"Yes, baby," she said, quickly obeying, getting off me and getting into position. Her utter submissiveness was a wicked bonus to my wild good fortune. "Now shove that big dick back inside Mommy, and nail me like a real mother fucker!"

ANGELA

Saying the term 'mother fucker' really turned me on, as did my son's big cock. I wiggled my ass for him, as he moved behind me to give me some good back shots. I loved getting fucked from behind and feeling a man slam into me,

"Shit, Mom, you really are a wicked little slut," he accused approvingly, as he kept stroking his cock in my sopping wet pussy.

"For you, son, I'll be a fucking cock-sucking, dick-taking, twenty-four seven cum bucket," I said wickedly, knowing the line between propriety and wanton hedonism was so far crossed by now, it was ridiculous. "Now slam that monster into Mommy's pussy, and fuck the hell out of me."

"Yours? But isn't this my pussy now?" he asked with a smirk, as he rubbed his cock head up and down between my pussy lips.

"Yes, yes, of course it is, son," I moaned, needing that cock inside me so bad, and hating to be teased when I was so close to another orgasm. "Mommy's mouth and pussy are yours to use whenever you want them," I declared, meaning every word I was saying. I'd crossed the line willingly, and I couldn't imagine not having my son's dick inside me for as long as a single day anymore.

"Good, because I'll be fucking you all the time now," he assured me, as he slid back inside.

"You'd fucking better," I moaned, as he filled me up again.

His hands on my hips, he slammed into me, fucking me hard and deep.

"Oh yes, fuck your Mommy, don't stop, fuck Mommy, fuck me, fuck me, fuuuuuck me," I moaned, as I felt his body slamming into mine so good... my next orgasm imminent.

"Oh yeah, your pussy is so tight," he moaned, sounding like he too was close.

"Drop your load in Mommy," I begged, wanting... needing... to feel his cum shooting inside me.

"You sure?" he asked.

"Yeah, Mommy needs to feel your load shoot inside her," I said, desperate to feel his cock twitch, and then fill me up.

"Okay," he said, as he somehow found the means to fuck me faster and harder.

"Oh yes! Fuck Mommy! I'm so close! Oh yes, don't stop! Drill Mommy, fuck Mommy, give me your load," I rambled for over a minute of hard fucking.

"Get ready for my load, Mommy slut," he grunted, just seconds before he erupted a load inside me.

Feeling his cock pulsing, and his cum filling me up was the final trigger, as my second orgasm cascaded through me, "Yes, Mommy fuuuuuuucker!" I screamed.

"Good girl," he approved, as I collapsed forward, and he fell on top of me with his dick still inside me, as completely spent, we both enjoyed our mutual orgasms.

For a few minutes, we lay there almost bonelessly, before David pulled out, a cocktail of our mixed cum leaking out of me, as he rolled off of my body and beside me, and I rolled into his arm.

"That was amazing," I said.

"I can't believe we just did that," he said.

"Me neither," I said, "but I don't regret it at all."

"Good. Because now that we've both fulfilled our fantasies about each other, there's no way I can't do this again," he said, kissing my cheek.

"Good. Because now that you've rekindled Mommy's sex drive, there's no going back," I said, gazing into his eyes.

"Agreed."

"I love you, son," I said.

"I love you too, Mom," he said.

"When your dick is inside my mouth or my pussy, it's always Mommy," I pointed out.

"Yes, Mommy," he said, as he grabbed my hand and wrapped it around his still hard cock.

"Ready for more already?" I asked, as I slowly stroked his cock, rolling my fingers over his cock head.

"Hey, I'm the Energizer Bunny of Mommy fuckers, so this Mommy's Day is just getting started," he bragged.

"Then you're the gift that just keeps giving and giving," I smiled, as I moved down and tasted myself on his cock as I took it back into my mouth.

Another marathon fucking, and this time he shot his load all over my face.

We then showered together and dressed up nicely, and he took me out for lunch at a fancy restaurant, and since I was wearing stockings at his request, I gave him a foot job under the table, and he came all over my feet.

Back home, I took three more loads that day... one down my throat, one in my pussy, and a last one on my face after he fucked me for a good twenty minutes while I chatted with my sister on the phone... deliciously scandalised to be talking to my sister while I was fucking my son.

That night, we discussed our sleeping arrangements, and decided that for convenience, he should keep all his clothes in his room, but going forward, we'd always sleep together in my bed. Naked, of course.

Best Mommy's Day ever!