She, of the Reliquary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His smile made her tremble in fear. "Remember Gaia," he said, using and old word for "life" while touching her cringing cheek. Upon those words, his skin turned dark indigo as his flesh hardened and the dormant singularity that was his power source raged with all its gravity warping potential -- a potential achieved only after his communion with the Lady Relic. He summoned a bubble of quantum gravity that surrounded him and lit up with multiple information displays, and he floated upward like the Reliquary ships of old. "If you don't remember, I'll be back."

The Warrior easily accelerated beyond escape velocity, and when he was far enough away from the third planet, he left relativistic space for hyperspace and bore on for parts unknown.

The young hominid who witnessed his departure had returned to her family, trying to show them what she had seen. But she was frustrated by their inability to conceive of it until she picked up a stick and drew into the sand. Her family stared at her, bewildered by her strange skill.

"Gaia," she grumbled.