She Kneed Me in the Balls Ch. 01

Story Info
Feminist wife ambushes unsuspectin' Hubby!
1.5k words
2.85
18.3k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashesh9
Ashesh9
147 Followers

My wife of 15 years, mother of my two kids, came up to me and abruptly, violently and unexpectedly, kneed me in my groin, adroitly smashing my testicles, like an experienced street walker who handles drunkard johns every night. I immediately doubled over, whereupon she grabbed my right arm, bent it painfully behind me and, using a wicked whippy cane, mercilessly whipped my bent over Bermuda-clad bottom!

Let me explain our background more thoroughly. For the last two years, we had drifted apart. She had dived into her Women's Studies Group and Consciousness-Raising classes.

While I, on the other hand, was losing myself (rapidly) into Brahmacharya Yoga -- a form of yoga where strictly celibate yogasanas, root-locks [mool-bandhs], pranayama [breath control], and mantra-path [chanting of mystic words], controls how the semen [tejas/ojas] moves up the super sensuous spinal channel called Shushumna nadi, and Kundalini Shakti unites with the Sahashra Chakra [1000-petalled yogic center] inside the skull!

The process is, of course, much more pleasurable than normal sex -- 10 times the pleasure that ejaculation can bring! Also, the yogic orgasm plateaus and prolongs indefinitely; unlike the ejaculative spike, followed by the fall in pleasure during a post-coital session.

Ideally, sexual pleasure should be one-tenth physical and nine-tenths mental/psychological/spiritual, just as an iceberg's mass is mostly hidden beneath the surface. But, men are happy with the physical pleasure, losing out on the nine-tenths of sexuality that is deeply buried in the unconscious. Men, husbands and lovers, are like pitiful beggars -- collecting coins and unaware of the diamonds buried deep in the Mind!

The Yogi, on the other hand, mines the Mind and emerges triumphant with the Real Treasure of Spiritual Bliss, which is Eternal and does not sink into post-coital depression.

My wife has been blaming everything from climate change to rape on Masculine Traditional Patriarchy, and her resentment of all men in general had been building up. Of course, her attack caught me off guard, as I did not anticipate she would focus her angst on me in particular as a hated specimen of the Patriarchy!

I fought back, rising through the haze of pain to connect a right upper cut to her jaw, but she dodged the glancing blow and tased me with her pocket Taser! I passed out in electrical shock.

When I came to, I was bent over our dining table nude, with ankles restrained and wrists cuffed behind my bare, naked arse. My wife was plowing a lubricated 8" strap-on into my rectum with rhythmic thrusts.

The sheer humiliation of this pose/situation/abject defeat, caused my phallus to become erect in a knee jerk reaction to the erotic content of the submissive masochistic triggers set off in my battered, bruised and defeated male ego.

Why does the strong Macho Male have submissive, masochistic desires? Why do big, grown up successful males yearn for a strap-on domme to take them brutally?

Why does a red blooded male yearn/fantasize about being taken across his mousy wife's lap for a harsh, painful, over the knee spanking?

Why do adult male lawyers, executives, pilots, politicians, priests, journalists, actors and cops pay prostitutes to dress them in frilly skirts, panties, make-up and lipstick and call them "worthless whore slut-bitches!"

Why do a huge number of men fetishize about being treated like dirt beneath the stilettoed heels of their girlfriends, lovers and mistresses?

The answer lies in our Yogic legends. The World came from the Feminine Principle or Matter. Whenever the Masculine Principle or Cosmic Formless Consciousness needs to embody Himself into this world, He builds Himself a Material Body which, willy-nilly, embodies the Feminine Vulnerability, Submissiveness, Demureness, Sweetness, Girlishness, Curvaceousness, Masochism, etc.

As the Universal Male Principle enters Human Birth, He has to suckle Milk from the breasts of the Universal Feminine Principle or Mother. Along with Mother's milk, he imbibes partial Female traits and fetishes, no matter how much he may deny them in Real Life.

In Fantasies or Role Play settings, in the secrecy of closed bedroom doors, Man bends over to expose his Vulnerabilities/fetishes/secret desires to his Women.

To harden his heart against such shameful happenings, all he has to do is to keep a mental picture of a Mother's breast feeding her baby son, while spanking his own horny, needy ass and chanting "Jai Ma Yoni! Victory to Mother Vagina! Sonny suckles Mommy!" All his need for submission and Spiritual Universal Mother's Milk is fulfilled, and he need no longer bow down to Dominatrix or Prostitute, Key holding Cuckoldress Hot Wife or Humiliatrix, Dominant Girlfriend or Mistress, or whatever!

So, as she kept on fucking my lubricated anal canal, I took a deep breath and squeezed the Svadisthana Yogic chakra at the base of my Lingam/Penis and chanted 'Jai Sri Lingam!' silently.

The moment I squeezed, in a Mool Bandh Yogic Lockhold, my rectum clamped down on her dildo and, instead of sliding in and out, she began pulling me back and forth on the table with her exertions. As the rectally clamped dildo acted as a lever of motion, Wifey first grew furious, then worried and, finally, exhausted.

"Dammit! Why aren't you turned on?!? All the other hubbies got erections and lost the will to fight!"

I exhaled and released the Mool Bandh root lock, and chanted, "Jai Ma Yoni! Victory Mother Vagina!" A yogi visualizes a small baby son happily suckling the Universal Mother's breast and, with his tiny hand, he plays with the other breast and caresses the nipple. He silently chants. 'Sonny caresses Mommy!'

In the Mortal plane, the Purusha/Male Principle as Child{ who is actually an Adult Male Devotee] caressing the gigantic breasts of the Cosmic Universal Woman translates as wicked sharp Spanks on the butt cheeks of naughty, slutty Feminist women, each of whose butts forms a Unit -- a minuscule unit -- of the Cosmic Womanly breasts. A Cosmic embrace by the Cosmic Boy Child[ Adult Male Devotee] turns out to be sharp swats on a Feminazi Ass!

The tiny Cosmic Child's[ Adult Male Devotee's] hand translates into the punishing hand, paddle, cane, strap or riding crop on the Feminist Butt-cheeks in the Mortal Plane!

The small Cosmic Boy[ Adult Male Devotee] suckling the breasts of the Universal Mother translates into the grown up Male Adult whaling away on his own naked Buttcheeks!

The self-Abnegation, self-Discipline, self-Punishment, Penance, Humiliation is Cosmic Baby { Adult Male Devotee] drinking his Mother's Milk, getting Purified, Refined, Spiritualized, Eroticized until he is fit for SuperManhood!

The Cosmic Mother's Milk is Feminine, Submissive, Vulnerable, Slutty, Bitchy and Masochistic. But, as he keeps on beating his own ass, allegorically drinking Universal Mom's Powerful Milk, his needs, greeds, sins, shortcomings and failings get "whupped outta" his system, his psyche, his mental geography, his psychological ass. And he emerges from such Penance a Hardened, Burnished Dom, only willing to Dominate women as well as Society -- a true Winner, a Dutiful Son of his Cosmic Mother and Master of the Universe!

Unlike the Uber-Macho Abrahamic Middle Eastern Religions, -- Judaism, Christianity or Islam -- Yoga basically worships the Feminine Divine: as Ma Durga in Bengal, as Jai Bhavani in Maharashtra, as Jai Matadi in the Punjab, and as Mother Shakti/Yoni/Kali in Tantra!

And Mother's Sons do NOT take kindly to being ass-whipped and sodomized by their own Feminazi wives, as my surprised wife was to rudely find out!

She was plainly distressed at my lack of response to her femdom stimuli. She was on her cell phone, "He's not responding to the pleasurable pressure on his prostate gland exerted by my strap on! How do you get your hubbies to like it?!? This one's as stubborn as a Devil! I am at my wit's end!" She slammed the phone down and started sobbing softly.

I gently told her, "Restraining, kidnapping and Marital Sodomizing Rape are Federal Offences -- you are headed for Riker's, honey!"

My chilling threat broke her composure further. Sobbing, she whispered "All other husbands meekly orgasmed. What's wrong with you?!?"

Now, nothing is wrong with the Yogic approach but, by squeezing the Svadisthana chakra at the base of the Lingam, the Yogi gets much more pleasure than the normal hedonistic man getting wantonly ass-fucked like a slut because of the prostate gland acting like a mini--clitoris in his mind.

But, I evilly sought to take further advantage of my ignorant better half. "I have rectal cancer and I can't feel anything back there," I deadpanned. "In fact, the next time my oncologist examines me, he will get you arrested for Medical assault on a Cancer Patient!"

All of the blood fled dramatically from Lucy's face, and she became as pale as a ghost. "I'm sooo sorry... what have I done?!? Why didn't you tell me?!?"

"First release my wrists immediately, Lucy!" I ordered harshly

Meekly, she obeyed my command. Totally broken in will and spirit, she knelt behind me, her head drooping, eyes downcast.

I rubbed the circulation back into my wrists, stretched my hitherto restrained limbs luxuriantly, and landed a stinging slap on my bitchy wife's cheek!!!

Ashesh9
Ashesh9
147 Followers