Sexual Escape Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked.

I probed.

I sucked on her clit.

"Oh God, don't stop, Anna, please don't stop," Mrs. Walker moaned urgently... obviously close to coming.

During this few minutes of my very first lesbian encounter, I was so focused on what I was doing, I forgot I was in a competition! That I was both trying to win $5,000, and to stick it to my ex. But nevertheless I wasn't shooting myself in the foot, as I sucked on her clit and shook my head terrier-like, hoping her clit was sensitive, and I'd trigger her orgasm.

"Ooooooooh, yes," Mrs. Walker screamed, as her legs tightened around my head, and as wetness flooded out of her all over my lips, tongue and face.

I hungrily lapped up the pussy juice, instantly deciding it was way tastier than male cum, and I couldn't get enough of it!

Jacenta called out, "Enough of that! Come over here and solve your puzzle."

Yet I didn't move.

Now I was shooting myself in the foot, by continuing to lap up the sweet cum... it wasn't a conscious decision, but indulging in as much of my former teacher's pussy juice as I could at the moment, was more important than the five thousand bucks.

"Go, go," Mrs. Walker said, pushing my head away. "Now that we've broken the ice, you can come visit me for play dates just about anytime you want!"

"I'll be doing that," I said, as I kissed her lower lips one last time, before standing up and going over to a table.

The earlier clue had been KING. Jacenta handed me an envelope, and I opened it. The puzzle was: Utilised for Christmas presents for children, as well as for showcasing certain assets.

"What the heck?" I pondered, as I licked my lips, still able to taste some of Mrs. Walker's cum on them. Yum!

"Just think it through," Jacenta encouraged me.

I reread the clue a few times, while I thought.

What's good for children at Christmas? And how does KING fit?

Presents.

Santa.

Stockings.

Yes, stockings contain presents on Christmas.

Stockings also showcase women's legs, which are assets.

And the word stockings incorporates the word KING!

"The answer is stockings," I said.

The door clunked and opened.

"Good job, sexy thang," Jacenta said.

"Thanks," I said, looking back and blowing a kiss to Mrs. Walker.

"See you soon," she blew one back.

"You certainly will," I promised, the idea of going down on her at her desk was suddenly very fucking appealing.

Jacenta took my hand, and led me to another station in the hallway. "Get undressed, and put on your next slutty outfit."

"I've already worn more slutty outfits tonight than I did for all my prior Halloweens combined," I joked, slipping out of the skimpy outfit.

"It is cool to have a day where dressing slutty is expected of us," she shrugged, climbing out of her own costume. I wasn't sure why she needed to change each time... but I wasn't complaining.

As I got naked... again... the announcer announced, "Here are the updated rankings after two rounds."

I looked up at a hallway monitor (no, not that kind) to see I was no longer in first place... having spent too much time in awe of my two firsts: wearing a strap-on, and savouring a flooded pussy.

1. Glenda 0:00

2. Britney 0:09

3. Anna 0:32

4. Debbie 1:59

5. Susan 2:34

6. Fiona 4:55

"That's still very good," Jacenta said.

"Yeah, I took too long eating that scrumptious pussy," I sighed.

"You can never take too long eating pussy," Jacenta smiled.

"You can when you're in a timed competition," I said.

"True," she said, while we both got dressed again.

This time I was wearing a very slutty stewardess outfit, with black stockings. I was getting a variety of colour choices for my legs, and discovering that nylons could be quite the fashion accessory... something that hadn't remotely occurred to me before tonight.

Once we were dressed, Jacenta in a sexy as fuck... I don't know quite what to call it... a high priestess of some barbarian religion costume? It was kind of an uber elegant red robe, but it consisted only of translucent straps and narrow drapes, instead of expanses of fabric. She was also now wearing, in addition to the snake bracelets she'd been wearing since we met, some elegant gold circlet armbands. In short, she looked spectacular! But while I stared hungrily at her, her attention was on me, and she said, "Fuck, you look good enough to eat."

"While you look good enough to devour in a ceremonial temple on the planet Gor," I countered... my surreal surprise relationship with Jacenta being my biggest surprise in an evening full of surprises. The first one... catching Jay cheating on me... hadn't been pleasant at all, but all the other ones that followed had all been special!

"Mmmmmm," she smiled. "So I'm thinking a 69 will be in order for us later."

"Mmmmmm," I purred back, as the next door opened.

"Rain check," she said.

"Definitely," I agreed, as she again took my hand and led me downstairs and into another room in the basement very like the glory hole room. This one was completely unfurnished except for an oval rug in the corner, upon which someone had positioned some really creepy-looking toys.

Someone had also placed a Sybian in the room, which at least three of the toys appeared to be focused on. This was a machine that had always intrigued me. Ignoring the toys, Jacenta explained, "This next task is the opposite of the others; it's anti-climactic."

"How so?"

"You need to sit on the machine with its whozit up your whatsit, and do your best to avoid coming while you solve a series of riddles."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yep," she said, making me a little disappointed after my first two rooms where I'd indulged in such wicked sexual activities.

"Anti-climatic indeed," I agreed.

"Unless you come, that is," she added. "Which will cost you a five-minute time penalty."

"Five minutes. Ouch!" I said, since five minutes could easily drop me to last place! I was a little worried, since I'd been horny ever since this wild event had started, and I'd been making other people come, without enjoying any releases of my own.

"Yeah," she nodded. "And even worse: whoever is controlling the machines remotely takes fiendish pleasure in pushing you to your limits."

"Great," I said flatly.

"So just focus on the riddles," she advised.

"That's easy for you to say," I said.

"I know," she agreed. "It'll be a challenge, all right."

"Plus, these four tasks so far, but especially you, have gotten me all hot and bothered," I said.

"Sorry. That I can't control," she shrugged.

"That you can't," I agreed. "You can't help being hotter than a firecracker. But may I open my jacket, to keep myself as cool as possible?"

"I certainly don't have a problem with that, and I seriously doubt anyone in our audience will either."

So I did.

"Contestants," the consistent male voice said. "Straddle the Sybian and sit down on it, impaling yourselves."

"Well, here goes nothing," I shrugged, as I walked over to the machine and straddled it. I lowered myself onto the cock... surprised by how wide my legs went as I sat on it.

"You look so hot right now," Jacenta said, standing next to me to offer me her moral... or immoral... support, and also I think to enjoy the view. "But you still look nervous," she added. "Stick your hands up in the air as if you're being brave for a roller coaster,"

"I feel so slutty," I said.

"Well, Halloween is the unofficial slut day," she pointed out.

"In that case..." I said, as she handed me an envelope.

"Don't open it until the buzzing starts," she said.

"Okay," I said.

A few seconds later... the buzzing started... powerful vibrations... inside and outside of me... a super vibrator.

"Open the envelope," Jacenta reminded me, since I was distracted by the pleasure pulses inside and beneath me.

"Oooooh... kaaaaay," I responded, not at all smoothly. I opened the envelope and saw my task: Solve eight riddles. Each new riddle will appear upon your monitor the moment you've solved the prior one. Scream out your answers!

The monitor was already displaying the first question: What kind of street does a ghost live on?

I smiled: I'd heard this joke before. I shouted out almost as soon as the question popped up, "A dead end!"

A Bing sounded, and a new question appeared: What kind of music do ghosts like?

"Good job," Jacenta said.

"Shhhhhh, I need to focus," I said, trying to ignore outside distractions like Jacenta's sexy beauty, and also inner distractions, like the various vibrations teasing my pussy.

I assumed these riddles were all going to be corny. So I pondered musical styles that could be parodied.

Rock.

Cock.

Dock.

Lock. Loch. Nope.

Knock. Knock. Maybe. But nothing popped into my head.

Sock. Nope.

Jazz. I tried to come up with a way to slightly alter that word to give it a Halloween slant. Nothing.

The buzzing got stronger... and more stimulating... and closer to irresistibility... the longer I pondered.

Pop. Pop. Slop. Hop. Cop.

"Mmmmmmmm," I moaned, the buzzing still getting stronger!

Blues. Oh. Oh! Boos!

I called out, "The boos!"

An irritating Wrong Answer buzz sounded.

"Fuck!" I cursed. That one had seemed perfect.

Country. Nothing at all could rhyme with that.

Same with heavy metal.

I was getting frustrated, as the vibes pattern in my pussy changed, which somehow triggered the correct answer out of the blue. I called out, or more like moaned out, "Rhythm and boos!"

The Correct Bing rang out and I exulted, "Yes!" with a fist pump, and... Yay!... the buzzing slowed way down.

The third question popped up: What is a vampire's favourite test?

I smiled; this one was obvious. "A blood test!" I sang out, as the cock inside me actually began making a circular motion. I didn't even know they could do that.

Bing.

The monitor switched to the fourth question, as a different variety of pleasure increased inside me: What do ghost children have for lunch?

What do regular kids eat for lunch? Would that be a clue?

Peanut butter sandwiches were their most common food. I tried to think of a play on words for either peanut or butter.

Nothing came to me.

Ghosts go boo.

What food could you manipulate boo into?

"Oooooh" I moaned in frustration, the vibrations now coming rapidly... like a hammer pounding inside me... my orgasm was fast approaching!

"Don't come!" Jacenta reminded me urgently.

"Trying not to," I muttered, struggling to focus on the riddle. "Oh-oh-oh!" I cried, not moaning into my encroaching orgasm, but because the answer had come to me out of the blue, "A boo-loney sandwich!"

Bing.

"Fucking yes," I said, so excited to have solved the riddle... that had been a tuffy! And sure enough, the toy instantly slowed down. It seemed obvious that the longer it took me to come up with an answer, the faster and more intense the vibrations became, so of course the closer an imminent orgasm became. But a correct answer gave me some breathing room.

The next question popped onto the screen: What does a skeleton order at a restaurant?

What would a skeleton eat?

Something with bones.

"Steak!" I called out.

The Wrong Answer buzz. Although a vampire might eat a stake... but certainly not willingly.

"Fuck!" I cursed, as the buzzing in and around me increased. I hated being wrong.

Bones.

Bones.

Bones.

Oh! Ribs!

I declared just as the intensity was really driving me wild, "Ribs! Dry ribs! Spare ribs!"

Bing.

Again... the buzzing slowed down.

Question six popped onto the screen: What kind of music do mummies sing?

I didn't even hesitate as I declared, "Wrap music!"

"Jesus, you're good!" Jacenta said, impressed, and the sound of another correct answer Binged.

"Just two more," I said, dreading that if I couldn't answer both of them quickly, I'd be penalized for coming... the buzzing really making that probability feel imminent!

I stared at the monitor and the next question: When ghosts attend a sex party, what is their favourite group sex act?

Orgy?

Gangbang?

Airtight?

Train?

I mentally listed all the kinky acts I could think of, but I couldn't come up with anything that seemed to fit... even with the idea of adding boo to it

As the buzzing resumed its increase towards my orgasmic tragedy, I wracked my brain.

Nothing.

"Ooooooh," I moaned, the vibrations suddenly increasing rapidly. "Booty call!" I guessed aloud, even though it didn't make much sense.

That damned Wrong Answer buzz sounded again... only frustrating me even more... as I desperately tried to avoid coming, even while the pleasure consumed me. "Fuck, I can't... fuck!"

It was then out of the blue, a group sex act popped into my head... one I'd often fantasized about, since I loved getting facials... although now I thought I preferred female cum facials... a bukkake!

I urgently yelled, although it was too late, since it turned into a pleasure scream while I came, "Boo-kkake!"

The buzzing returned to a slow pace, and my body quaked as a Bing told the world (or at least the viewing room near the campus in the ΣΑΕ frat house) I'd gotten the correct answer. "So close," I sighed, as the pleasure still coursed through me... my orgasm very intense.

"Just solve the final riddle; some of the other girls will come too, maybe even all of them!" Jacenta encouraged me.

I looked up and read the final question: What is a ghost's favourite way to finish sex?

Facial?

Orgasm?

Coming?

Creampie?

"Oh... oh... oh!" I stammered, the orgasm still coursing through me while the buzzing kept buzzing inside me, "A scream pie!"

There was one final, blessed Bing!

The buzzing stopped.

Completely!

"You were amazing!" Jacenta enthused, coming over to me and helping me off the machine. She then needed to help support my weight, since my Noodle-Roni legs weren't up to the task at the moment.

"But I came," I sighed.

"Yes, and you looked so hot doing it!"

"That entire thing was really intense," I said, as the remotely controlled door clunked and opened for us.

"Yeah, but you did really well," she said.

"Those machines could make men redundant," I joked, that orgasm more intense than any man had ever given me.

"You could make men irrelevant for me," Jacenta breathed hotly into my face, before gently pushing me against a wall and kissing me yet again, each one of our kisses more stirring than the last.

I moaned into her mouth, and I continued to be overwhelmed by both the escape rooms, and by this woman who was awakening an inner sexuality I'd kept mostly hidden from myself till now, except for my porn choices, where I almost exclusively got off with girl-on-girl clips.

We kissed for a minute, before she led me to yet another hallway changing station. I saw a cheerleader outfit waiting for me and said, "Oh, good! I've always wanted to be a cheerleader."

"I am a cheerleader, actually," my girlfriend (which was looking more and more likely) smiled.

"Of course you are, you leggy beauty," I said, as she started to get undressed... again... so I did too... again. Some things never get old!

"Tonight," she said as she kissed me again, this time lowering me to the floor and lying on top of me and reaching around to hold my tits to do it, and this time on the neck, sending a chill down my spine, "I'm your cheerleader."

"I want you so much," I moaned softly, just from feeling her lips and hot breath on my neck.

"I want you too," she said, splattering soft kisses all over my neck.

"I can't believe this evening started with my catching my boyfriend ass fucking another bitch, and somehow it led to all of this," I said.

"I'll have to thank the fucking idiot," she said, leaning down and kissing me again.

"And with a single round remaining, we have a very close race," the ubiquitous voice over the intercom declared. Take a look at the scores after three rounds, with all but one of our contestants coming and thus receiving the five-minute penalty."

I looked up at the monitor, wondering how many of them there must be in this mansion, since every time the scores were announced, I'd been able to see them displayed from wherever I happened to be.

1. Susan 0:00

2. Anna 0:34

3. Glenda 1:33

4. Debbie 3:34

5. Britney 5:02

6. Fiona 8:58

"Holy shit," Jacenta said, "you're only half a minute behind Susan, and until now, she's been trailing the lead by at least a minute and a half, and most recently by two and a half minutes! You could still win this!"

"Wow!" I said, having figured my orgasm had ended any realistic opportunity of winning. But she was right: I was only thirty-four seconds behind first place.

"The fourth and last room will be the most intense one yet," she warned.

"I can only imagine," I said, wondering what it was, as we both got dressed again (for a very liberal definition of 'getting dressed').

A couple minutes later, I was wearing a super slutty cheerleading costume with matching white nylons, and Jacenta was a topless belly dancer. I was on a sexual rush. A lust rush. And maybe, just maybe, on a love rush as well, with my steadfast companion throughout all this craziness.

"This last room is pretty wild," Jacenta warned me again.

"Compared to the first three?" I asked cheekily.

"Big time," she said, looking rather grim.

"Oh," I said, her tone and the look on her face telling me she was concerned about me.

"Yeah, you'll need to complete three tasks this time," she paused, "and during the course of them take ten loads of cum in or on you."

"Oh," I said again. The ten loads intriguing me... a bukkake something I'd even fantasized about... but her fraught expression had me concerned.

"The first one you'll like, I think," she said. "Being spit roasted by two shemales."

"Shemales? Really?" I asked, having never met even one, never mind two of them, in real life... or at least not knowingly... although I'd watched some shemale porn... the idea of a pretty girl with a cock was pretty intriguing.