Sexual Coaching Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyrhan covered her mouth with his lips, and moved his tongue in and out of it at the same rhythm as his cock. She kissed him back in her need and wrapped her arms around his thick neck. She hunched her belly in need as he humped back to deepen his penetration. They cummed together once more.

After their last fuck, Kyrhan and Swathri had dozed off. He woke up at last around 08:30 AM and shook his sister in law awake.

- Hush, lazy bones, it's time to wake up! We'll take our breakfast with your husband and Kira.

- Oh, no! I can't meet my husband and your wife after what we've done this night. It would be so shameful.

- Why are you emitting such nonsense? What do you think they were doing when I gave you a sound fucking? Now is the time to reconcile you with my brother by showing him you are now more liberated!

- OK, Master. I'll try to pass that test! What do you want me to put on, a saree, a kameez or what else?

- If you want to look liberated in front of your husband, his lover and your lover, I would say you should remain stark naked!

- In public? Oh, it's so shameful. It's impossible!

- But I want it! Shall we play it soft by you surrendering to my wishes or do you prefer to be forced?

- You won't try it in presence of my husband!

- That is what we'll see immediately.

The tiny figure of the little Swathri was no match for the powerful frame of Kyrhan. In a matter of seconds, she was pinned on her belly on the bed and the Prince had taken from under the bed a pair of manacles he closed on her wrists above her head. Swathri was protesting and shrieking but he seemed to take no notice of it. He rummaged again under the bed and produced a dog collar he placed around her neck and a leash he attached to a ring on the collar.

Kyrhan had half expected that he would have to give his sister in law a good thrashing before coercing her into submission but as soon as she had been manacled and collared, she had stopped fighting. She had even presented herself her neck for Kyrhan to attach the leash. She had remained on her four without moving any more. She was looking straight forward and Kyrhan saw a faint smile on her mouth. Keeping the leash in his hand, he turned to Swathri's bottom. She had parted her thighs and she was arching her back to him. Kyrhan pushed a finger into her cunt. It was positively dripping with love juices that were already oozing from her hole and forming droplets on her thighs. She jiggled her hips and moaned avidly when he moved his finger back and fro. She was really enjoying his ministrations!

- So you loved it hard, dear! You should have hinted to it yesterday evening. I would have had you collared, harnessed and exhibited in chains in front of your husband and the servants.

When Kyrhan mentioned the servants, who had presented them the dishes, Swathri had bucked. Was it the kind of hints she may give? Sunita, his US girlfriend, had explained him that many white wives had fantasies of being used and abused by black masters, the ultimate debasement being to be knocked up in a black gangbang unbeknownst from their husband. The poor sod would discover in public he had been cuckolded in the maternity ward. Maybe, Swathri had the same fantasies with Dalits servants, like Leena? But Leena was English and therefore not deeply involved in the Indian caste system while Swathri was coming from a wealthy Brahmin family. For her, being fucked by Dalits would be far more debasing. . .

Kyrhan arrived on the sundeck just outside the main reception room, leading Swathri still on her four, wiggling her hips as she crawled to follow him. Her manacled hands hampered her motions but he had decided she would keep them for the time being. Her husband opened wide eyes when he saw his wife in such a submissive pose. He had been chatting with Kira who was seated in front of him. She was as naked as Swathri and her breasts were jutting proudly toward him. When she turned to discover the young woman in her tack, she jumped up and excused herself to Swathri's husband. She hurried toward Kyrhan's bedroom, just giving him a Namaste with a quite bewildered look. She had clearly not expected him to make such progresses with Swathri.

Five minutes later, Kira went back. She had her wrists manacled on her belly, a collar around the neck and a leash similar to the one used to secure Swathri attached to it. She fell on her knees when she arrived on the sundeck and proceeded to Kyrhan's brother side. She offered him the handle of her leash. Following Kyrhan's example, he tied the leash to a table leg and resumed his chat with his brother. Kyrhan was detailing everything he had done that night with Swathri. She was blushing beet root.

- My dear brother, now you may use her three holes as you may wish. I've opened them all for you. I would advise you to take her ass at least three times a week, just for her to get used to it. When she'll associate your cock in her bowels with pleasure, she may become soon addicted to it and she would do anything to be ass fucked afterward.

- Ganesh, brother, when I compare the haughty harpy I knew with the submissive wench you have on leash, I cannot say anything : I just admire you!

- Thank you, but now, would you like to fuck your wife, here, on this sundeck under my eyes? I want to see you owning her with no mercy!

- I see : it would teach her her place in the world!

- No, it will be for later. Now, just fuck her, not as your belligerent wife but as her master, the master of the slave she is at heart! Swathri, I want you to beg your husband to fuck you, to own you. Tell him you're his slave, ready to obey to any of his whims.

- Master, I'm your slave Swathri. I'm your pleasure slave. Please use your servant's holes as often and as completely as you want. She'll never be happier than when you use her!

Shomeer jumped on his wife, not bothering to untie her leash from the table legs. He pushed his huge weapon into her cunt. She was still very wet and he used that anointment to cover his cock with her juices. He disengaged and just lowered a little his cock to push it into her arse. When her husband entered her back passage, Swathri screamed as if she was deflowered. Never before, he had entered her so proudly. He had always been too shy when he should have mastered her. When she had married, she expected to be overpowered by a domineering husband as her father dominated her mother and she had found a very loving and gentle husband who would never have thought of being brutal with her.

- Fuck me, darling, use me, own me as hard and as often as you want. I promise I'll obey your every orders, I'll wear what ever clothes you tell me, I'll. . . Ohhhh, do me! Do me harder, Master!

After he had cummed into her bowels, Shomeer presented his cock to his wife's mouth, another test of her obedience. She opened it immediately and let him in down her throat. Kyrhan was really a good teacher. Swathri seemed to have nothing to learn now. She curled her tongue around his cock, rubbing every place on his shaft to clean it of any stains. When he was satisfied by her results, Shomeer pulled out of Swathri's very eager mouth to her dismay.

- Swathri, I'm very pleased with your new behavior. I've a last test for you. I want you to pass it with flying colors. I advise you it will feel terribly degrading for you but if you succeed, all our quarrels will be forgotten. In that case, I will want you to stop to take contraceptive pills immediately. I intend to make you a mother again as soon as possible!

- I'll do my best, Master!

- I expected nothing less, wench! Jump on the marble slab, and remain on your four, just bend down from the waist and put your cheek on the marble with your ass in the air!

Swathri complied hastily. The leash was hanging from the table and she seemed not to mind not being properly hobbled. Her husband called out.

- Jayanal! Come here! And you, Swathri, not a word, not a move, otherwise you may prepare your wallets!

Jayanal was the gardener used by Shomeer. He was a huge Dalit with calloused hands and rough manners but very dedicated to Shomeer's house. He was working in the garden and arrived immediately. He was surprised to discover two naked women wearing collars and leashes on the sun deck, and even more so when he saw that one of them was his terrible mistress, Lady Swathri!

- Jayanal, my dear wife has just promised she'd be less aggressive in the future. To test her willingness to fulfill my orders, I would like you to fuck her on the marble slab in front of us, if it's not too demanding from you!

- My, but it's your wife and she is a brahmine!

- It's precisely the reason why I want you, a low Dalit working so hard for me, to fuck her. I intend it as a treat for you and a test for her. You may use either hole you may fancy. She's totally at your disposal, but just today or under my specific orders! Otherwise, I want you to respect and obey her at any time!

- Aye aye, my Lord.

Jayanal finally decided to fuck his mistress as he often would some prostitute. He was surprised discovering she was very wet for him. He then gave total liberty to his lecherous appetites and provided his three spectators a really good show! Watching Swathri being so ruefully shafted was making Kyrhan and his brother very horny. They unleashed Kira and told her she would be sandwiched between them. Kira was scared : her husband was really big and she had seen that his brother was of matching size. She feared she wouldn't be able to accommodate two huge cocks of such inordinate dimensions!

Kyrhan told his brother to lie on his back and let Kira straddle him. She impaled herself with no difficulty at least for the two first inches. She felt like an insect pinned on a display box. He was not fully satisfied by his gains, so he pressed the head of his cock to her anus and thrusted forward. Kira screamed and thrusted herself on his cock, He was now in by six inches, about half his full length. He was now pounding her ass with a great speed, gaining inch after inch. He feared he was hurting her, but she seemed to had a pleasant time judging by her moans and screams. Kyrhan noticed that she was frigging furiously her clit while he pumped her anus. Her screams took to higher pitch, indicating she was about to cum, for the first time with two brotherly huge cocks deep in her holes. She cummed in a frenzy.

- Congratulations, baby, I think you had loved being double teamed by your husband and his brother.

- Yes, darling! What about inviting them in your palace in six weeks, when I come back from France?

12