Sexual Awakening

Story Info
Wife is taken to swinging party.
848 words
4.13
135k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Sarah and myself are in our late forties and came to live in Portugal two years ago. We have been married over 20 years, but where sex is concerned she has always been very much a prude. She was a virgin when we got married and had not even touched another man. This recently changed.

Sarah is quite attractive with a size 10 figure and gorgeous 32D breasts and gets many admiring looks, which she does not like. We have made a lot of friends since living here; and we were having a drink with Tom and Karen one day and they invited us to a party at their house; however Karen did say to us that usually their parties became a little 'wild' if we knew what she meant. After they went, Sarah said that there was no way she was going to a party like that. After days of persuading she agreed to go but said that if anything rude started she would demand to be taken home.

On the evening of the party, Sarah looked gorgeous as ever in a green blouse and white skirt, which was buttoned up the front. There were about a dozen couples at the party and with plenty of booze, food and good music everyone was having a good time. Sarah was talking to a girl called Liz and her husband and another guy and I was with the host's sister Pat on the other side of the room.

Suddenly our hosts Tom and Karen turned the music off and said it was about time the action started. Karen grabbed one guy and very quickly removed her dress and was all over him and Tom came and grabbed Liz, the girl my Sarah was talking to and they proceeded to strip each other and fondle each other. This seemed to be the signal for the real party to begin! I fully expected Sarah to come storming over to me and demand to be taken home but she just seemed spellbound with what was just kicking off.

The two guys who she had been talking to with Liz then made their move. One of them gave Sarah a big kiss and the other went behind her and kissed her neck and cupped her breasts and tweaked her nipples through her blouse. I then thought Sarah would DEFINITELY push them away and demand to be taken home, but no. She responded by pulling the front guy towards her giving him a really good snog.

Seeing the green light, the guy behind unbuttoned her blouse and as Sarah was not wearing a bra really started fondling her bare breasts whilst the guy in front unbuttoned Sarah's skirt, which dropped to the floor and started rubbing her cunt through her knickers. After a short time they took Sarah by the hand and left the lounge and went to one of the bedrooms. They soon stripped themselves and quickly removed what little clothes Sarah had left on.

With their hands everywhere they soon had Sarah writhing and then she shouted, "Fuck me for god's sake!"

Without hesitation one of the guys started to fuck her but he must have been so worked up, he soon shot his load up Sarah's cunt and the second guy took his place and he had plenty of stamina, so much so Sarah had orgasm after orgasm until he came with a loud grunt. So after all the time only having my prick she had two new one's in an hour.

I went to the kitchen for a drink and overheard one of the guys say. "My god that Sarah is a good fuck I hope Tom invites her to all his parties."

Sarah reappeared after being in the bathroom to tidy herself up and told me how much she had enjoyed herself and she was not finished yet. After I had had a great time with a rather voluptuous women I went back to the lounge to find Sarah but she was not there. I looked for her and when I opened one of the bedrooms I could not believe my eyes.

There was Sarah on her knees being taken doggy fashion by a well endowed very fit guy in his thirties called Darren; he was really banging into her and the harder he banged the more expletives Sarah was using to fuck her harder and harder. Darren seemed to have endless staying power and Sarah was loving every minute but finally with a big groan he shot his load up Sarah's willing cunt. Sarah was totally shagged and totally satisfied.

That party has changed our sex lives and instead of getting it once a month, if I was lucky, we are now at it like rabbits and making up for the last 20 years. Tom phoned us a couple of days after the party and said he had heard we had thoroughly enjoyed the party and because of what he had heard about Sarah he said she would be first on his list next time!