Sex Up The Coast

Story Info
They had sex all the way up the California coast.
2.8k words
4.11
6k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex Up The California Coast

The idea was for her to add a little excitement to our lives.   She came up with David by looking over photos of our friends.  When she came to his photograph she raised it up and said, "Valhalla.  I found him."  

"So you'd like to sleep with David?" I asked.

"In a New York minute," she said, "but not sleep.  There would be very little sleeping."  I smiled and said I understood the no sleeping part.  "Okay, so we will?" she asked.  I nodded.  "So what about you?" she asked.  "You have someone you like?"

"Sure," I said, "but I think we should concentrate on you first.  I am not so interested right now in going through the hassle of finding someone for me, but I would enjoy seeing you get some loving first.  I have an idea," I said.  "What if we ask him to go on a roadtrip with us.  Just the three of us in a car trip seeing the sights up the coast?"

"You got a little cuckold in you?" she asked, referring to a man who likes to watch his wife being fucked.  I just shrugged and smiled.

When we started dating we each knew the other had been fairly active sexually.  We openly talked about our attitudes about sexual intimacy and marital fidelity, and each of us felt that marriage did not need to be as exclusive as Western society seemed to believe.   We both felt that unconditional love meant not smothering your partner, and that someone could love more than one person at a time.   We were not sure we would become swingers, but neither of us ruled that out.   As far as being a cuckold, I never have denied the notion.

My trip idea got Claire's attention.  The thought of traveling with a friend and perhaps sharing some intimacy seemed like an exciting idea to her.   We decided to drive up the Pacific coast of California and sightsee along the way, visiting places we'd never been to and including a friend and just seeing what might happen.  

If something sexual developed, then great.  If it didn't, then maybe it wasn't meant to.  We thought about stopping at Monterey, driving up to the Muir Woods, maybe staying in a bed and breakfast on the northern coast, maybe driving all the way to Eureka or Oregon.  

When we asked David if he would like to come with us up the coast, he was enthusiastic and offered to take his SUV that had a camper shell, saving us some expense perhaps if we decided to camp.  Claire was not at all interested in camping.  "Give me a charming B&B with a view and a hot tub," she said.  The car idea was fine, it got better mileage than our four wheel drive jeep, but she wanted a soft, comfortable bed with big pillows and a downy comforter with someone else to make it every morning.  

"If I am going to make love on this trip, I want it to be in a king-sized bed or a Jacuzzi," she said emphatically.   "No sleeping bag sex for me.  If I am going to be fucked, I want it to be in luxury."  I laughed at her and she made a face.   

"You think David suspects we are thinking about him sharing you?" I said.

"I don't care if he is now, but by Monterey I want it to be firmly in his mind," she said.  "If he doesn't know by then, we are not trying hard enough." 

When he came to pick us up, Claire looked good enough to eat.  She wore a blue summer dress, shorter than she usually wears showing her long, sexy legs, and cute shoes, and a come-fuck-me smile that would start a dead man's heart.  She sat between us and her dress rode up passed the halfway portion of her thigh.  I didn't think anyone could drive a thousand miles next to that without getting a hard on after just three blocks.   I think his started after about one hundred yards.

The first day we got to Big Sur and got a room overlooking the ocean with two bedrooms and a jacuzzi in one of them.  After dinner, at the restaurant, we decided to get a soak and made sure David knew we didn't wear suits if not absolutely necessary.  In our own room, it was certainly not necessary.  

The first person out of their clothes was Claire and David got the idea quickly and was out of his before I even got my shirt unbuttoned.  As soon as Claire stepped into the tub David was getting in as well.  They were sitting fairly close even before I got out of my pants.  

Nothing happened that first night, but by the time we got out of the tub I was sure it wouldn't be long before they were exchanging body fluids.   We joked and laughed and told stories, then we told David that by the time we got to Eureka he'd most likely be sleeping with Claire, but I am not sure he believed us.  However, after the long, wet kiss she gave him in the hot tub I think he was a believer. 

After Big Sur we stopped above San Francisco.  We  stopped on the coast and drove down a dirt road along the cliffs above the ocean.  I took a walk down the road, leaving them alone, trying to give him a very large hint.  I stopped a quarter mile or so and sat for awhile.  When I started back to the car I could see them in front of his SUV, standing together.  He had her in his arms and he had his arms around her and his hands on her bottom, holding her dress up and pulling her tight against his body.

I sat on a log about a hundred yards away and watched them.  He held up her dress in back and fondled her ass, putting his hands under her panties and holding her cheeks in his fists, moving his hips against hers.  He then placed her on the hood and lifted up her dress, pulling down her panties and kneeling in front of her.

I watched my friend put his face against my wife's pussy and he tongued her up and down the length of her slit.  She put her head back and groaned.  I could hear her from 300 feet away and I sat still and watched him eat her at the front of his car at the top of the cliffs.  He put a hand on each of her inner thighs and spread her open, then kissed and licked and sucked until she came in a rush.  It was an explosive climax and her cries rang out over the sound of the waves.

He then pulled his pants down and placed his erection at her slit and pushed himself in, going deep in her core and repeatedly pushing into her.  Then she turned around and offered him her pussy from behind.  She stood at the front of his car with her legs spread, her hands on the hood, bent over with him thrusting into from in back of her, my wife's voice bouncing each time he hit bottom with his solid erection.

They must have fucked for half an hour until her legs were weak and her juices were running down her inner thighs. She cried out as she came and he shot into her.  I saw her stiffen as she came and her orgasm rumbled out of her like rolling thunder and she held the hood of his car as she climaxed. He knelt in front of her and licked their mutual juices from her inner thighs.

When she was done, she leaned against the car and he held her up.  I began to walk towards them and when I got there she said, "Let's find a motel and get two rooms."  I understood one would be for me and one for them. She pulled her panties up and we all got in the car.  We drove down the dirt road until we got back on the paved highway. Ten miles more and we came upon a small auto court and I pulled in.  I had obviously driven because he was still occupied with Claire in the backseat. 

I got two rooms and two keys, giving them one set and watching them go into the room without a word.  There was going to be some serious fucking in room 22 and I unlocked the door to twenty four and went in.  I turned on the tv, found a game and watched the Lakers beat the Celtics while David was fucking my wife next door. 

At 8 the next morning I went to the dining room and selected breakfast: eggs, bacon, hash browns, orange juice, and fruit.  I took my meds, ate my breakfast and read the paper, waiting for them to get up.

I found out later they got up, showered together, made love again, then came down to breakfast.  When they came into the breakfast area they were holding hands.  People noticed and smiled at them, as if they were newlyweds.  It gave me a thrill to see them so happy, so sexually dazzling, so energized by their attractiveness and the sexual excitement of the moment.  She seemed to simply beam. It was clear they had had a good night. 

They came to my table, kissed, and she sat across from me, and David slid in next to her.  He put his hand on her thigh and she covered his with her own.  She wore a kaftan with obviously nothing under it.  Her smile was broad and made no attempt to hide the sexual pleasure she had received throughout the night and already that morning.  People smiled at her obvious sexual energy.

"How was your night?" I said innocently. 

"Marvelous," she answered with a sigh, her face rosy with emotion, her smile of a woman well-fucked.

"Wonderful," I said, meaning it sincerely.

When we left the breakfast area they went back to their room, gathered their things and met me at the car an hour later, clearly catching up on some mid morning delight.  When they got to the car, we loaded their bags and without a word they got in the backseat.  I slid in behind the wheel and drove out to Pacific Coast Highway, watching them in the rearview mirror.

By the time we were pulling away, the kaftan was pulled up and his hand was between her legs, their mouths pressed together.  After another mile she had straddled him and lowered herself down on his erection, slowly bouncing on his lap.  

I watched them as I drove for maybe fifty miles, then she climbed off of him and they slept until I pulled into a motel at Fort Brag.  Again, I got two rooms and gave them the key.  We soaked in the jacuzzi after dinner and they made love across from me. When they went to their room, I didn't see them again until the next morning. 

When we met for breakfast it was clear he had once again given her a night of extreme pleasure.  Her cheeks were rosy, her chin had a slight razor burn, and her eyes literally sparkled.  By that time all inhibition had left them and they fondled one another openly all through breakfast.

After that we drove to a beach that became a nude beach right after we arrived. She pulled off her suit and held it in her hand as he stood behind her as she bent over in the surf and took him as he stood at her bottom.  They fucked in the surf as a man fished a few yards away, watching them as he held his fishing rod, paying less attention to fishing than the couple having sex in the small shore break.  

We left the beach after about an hour and two orgasms. When I pulled into the Travel Lodge in Eureka they were both asleep in the back as they had fucked at the beach and for fifty miles up the coast of California.  I was at the registration desk about to ask for two rooms when they came in and she asked me to get one room.  Smiling, I handed him my credit card, pleased that I would be able to see them throughout the night. 

The room was large, with two beds, a kitchenette and a large picture window overlooking the Pacific.  Both beds were kings, but when I went to the second one Claire patted the bed she was in and asked me to join them.  "Do you know what a double is?" she asked.  I nodded and went to her bed.  She put out her hand and pulled me next to her.  "I would like to do a double," she said.  "Would you help us?"  Again, I simply nodded gleefully.  

"When you asked me to travel with you, I thought you might have something like this in mind.  At least I hoped," he said.  As if they had already talked about it, David got in position on his back and Claire told me what to do.  She would bend over David and take his cock into her from above him, then I would get behind her and enter her anus as she bent over my friend.  

As I slid into her I could feel his hardness through the membrane between her vagina and her anus.  In less than three minutes I began coming because of the tightness of her rectum and shot a load into her behind.  David worked in and out of her pussy, and she began to come soon after that.  

Her orgasm was intense and she cried out as she came.  "Oh, God, yes," she screamed.  "Ooo, fuck me.  Please, yes, make me come, yes, like that..."  David continued to fuck her and she grabbed his hips to stop him because she was so very sensitive she could not take it any longer.  

When we had all come, the three of us collapsed like a folding chair and fell into a heap of naked bodies on the bed with the sheets and covers thrown back and the pillows on the floor.  I slept until nine the next morning, and when I awoke Claire and David were next to me with her straddling him and bouncing over his hips.  I turned on my side to watch them and I couldn't believe how exciting it was to watch them on the bed next to me.  We had driven up the coast and they had fucked from Santa Barbara to Eureka and we had decided to drive on to Brookings in Oregon. 

In Brookings we all walked on the beach, then I stood outside of a cave while they made love inside on the sand.   Occasionally, I looked in on them and watched him plunge it into her as she stretched out on her back on the soft sand.  Her knees were drawn up high and her legs were wide apart.  "Fuck her good," I said aloud.  

We left Brookings and headed home on the 12th of July.  David drove to San Francisco and I took over after that.  Our trip was a great success.  Claire had got to fuck the man of her choice and we had seen much of the California coast.  I will never forget the sight of her fucking him in the backseat as I drove, in the hot tub in our room, and standing in the surf being fucked from behind with her suit in her hand, and in front of his car on the bluffs above the Pacific.  

It had been a trip of wonderful sights, mostly of seeing her having sex with my friend.  We saw the Golden Gate Bridge, the Redwood Forest, Mt. Shasta in the distance, and the lighthouse at Fort Brag, but the best thing I saw was my naked wife having a stiff dick repeatedly shoved into her by our traveling companion and friend, David Brooks.  

We got back to Santa Barbara in late July and right away began to plan for next years trip.  We plan to drive to Yosemite, Yellowstone, Mesa Verde, Death Valley, and Canyon lands National Park.  I figure to see her being fucked next to a geyser, near a ancient Pueblo, and on top of Half Dome as she looks out across Yosemite Valley.  I have become addicted to seeing my wife having sex in numerous situations on our trips, and it is the best possible travel scenery possible.