Seductive Witch and a Young Knight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lay his face fully against the wet, feathery curly hair on her snatch, and licked her over and over, slowly and strongly, along the length of her slit, stirring her vaginal entrance as he moved across it, and trying to use his tongue to hook her bean, which began to swell and push further out of its sheath with each lick and stroke of his tongue. The witch continued to extoll his ability to please her, her voice building in volume and rising in octave until Johan held her legs tightly against his head to shield his ears from the witch's loud exhortations.

"Oh, yes, yes, Johan, just like that, suck my clit! My CLIT! This thing, right here; suck it!! SUCK IT!!!" She screamed at him, at first grabbing his head, digging her nails into his scalp and pulling his face against her aroused snatch, then desperately pushing his face away and pointing to the bean-like part of her pussy, which he understood she called her 'clit.' Wanting to please her, and of course to secure her aid in helping cure his King, Johan wrapped his lips around the now large bean-shaped part of her vagina ("Really more of a lima bean-sized object, now." He observed to himself), and actively sucked on it with his lips, fluttering the tip of his tongue against it, moving from under the 'chin' portion of her clit, to the swollen point, and then along the top, until meeting the point where the hood prevented him from accessing more of it. At that point, he swirled his tongue back along the point and under the chin, then began the same motion, all the while sucking gently and constantly on it with his lips.

He felt the witch's legs begin to literally shake, and became aware that she'd stopped exclaiming, and that she was arching her back and holding her breath tightly, until suddenly he heard her voice a sharp squeaking sound, exhaled deeply and then she moaned loudly (though not as loud as before), and shivered, her whole body breaking out in goosebumps and her snatch began to undulate and her juice began to slowly pour out.

"Oh, Johan, you dirty, dirty, wonderful boy..." She said breathily as waves of pleasure rolled through her like slow, unavoidable tidal waves of soothing electric pulses.

Johan continued to lick and swallow her juice, really enjoying the act of pleasing her with his mouth, stopping only when her hands began to first rub, then anxiously tap at his scalp.


"Verily, sir Knight, that's good, you can stop..." She tiredly protested, shivering and shaking as he licked her a few more times before stopping.

The witch bent her knees, and closed her legs tightly together, laying them to her right and stretching her back and arms languidly, her eyes closed as she yawned and smiled with the contented manner of a pleased and purring cat.

"Oh, Johan, my dear, sweet young hero, you have made me feel so good..." She said dreamily, reaching out and taking his hand in hers, enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm. "But why did you give me such a treat?" She asked him, her eyes still closed, but her mischievous smile was back as she held his hand and gently stroked the back of it with the tips of her other hand's fingernails.

Again, Johan was confused, though not upset. "Mistress, I have kissed your lips; was that not what you asked of me?"

"Oh, you silly boy! That was wonderful, but that's not the way I was asking you to kiss my lips..."

"Mistress, I am confused; how do you want me to kiss your lips?"

Instantly, the witch lifted up her head and her beautiful, bright yellow eyes looked into his. "Ah, now you're asking the right question, sweety. I wanted to feel the kiss of your long, hard cock against the lips of my cunt, and everything between those lips and my womb." She, said, letting go of his hands as she raised her legs and spread them wide before him. She sat back on her elbows with her hands and forearms flat on her mattress, tilting her ass and cunt up toward him, and keeping her legs bent at her knees.

Johan smiled and laughed at himself, but was not angry. "Mistress, do you want me-" He began to ask, blushing slightly and in spite of everything he'd already done.

"Yes, I want you to fuck me, Johan." She said, straightening her left leg, lifting it up and pushing her small foot and delicate toes soothingly against his scrotum and the base of his cock. She moved her foot along the bottom of his shaft, and as she neared the head of his cock, she spread her toes wide and took the head of his cock between her two biggest toes of her left foot, and tugged gently. "Sweety, I want you to take that huge, uncut, pale, Northern, virgin-cock in your hands, slide it past my fat, wet lips and fuck me!" She purred, and he saw her dark, perfect, swollen cunt before him, glistening with wetness and spread open like the luscious blossom of a rose open to the hot glare of the summer sun's rays.

Johan felt his ears burn hot, his nostrils flare as his breathing became deep and fast, and his heart beat strong and his blood raced through his veins. His muscles were sweaty and bulging, and his cock was rock hard and painfully throbbing. He did as she suggested, taking his swollen shaft in his right hand while crawling forward on his left hand and knees to kneel between her legs. He rubbed the head of his cock along her slippery, dark olive colored pussy lips, just as she had, before he used his mouth on her snatch.

He rubbed the head of his cock up and down against her perfect cunt, his pre-cum oozing from the tip as he smeared her lips and clit with his pre-cum twice, before she looked at him with primal desire in her enthralling, yellow eyes and repeated, in her thick and sultry voice "Fuck me, Johan!"

He let go of his cock and pushed gently into her, not knowing how hard or fast to move, but correctly interpreting her gasp as pleasurable, he continued sliding inside her until he smoothly reached the limit of her ability to absorb him.

"Oh, Goddess that feels so good!" She said, much more quietly than when she'd said it in response to his mouth on her, but much more natural in her reaction. "Oh, Johan, that's perfect, now pull almost all the way out, then slide back in." She instructed him, taking his shoulders in her hands and pulling him down to lay upon her. He did as she told him, and instantly felt the pleasure of how tightly he filled her, how smoothly she gripped him and how incredible it felt to actually fuck a woman.

He felt her continue to grip and squeeze his shoulders and arms, and he put his hands on either side of her beautiful face, caressing her ears and the large and small hoop earrings she wore, as he leaned toward her face and kissed her lips again, hungrily.

"Mmmff!" She responded pleased, and brought her hands back toward his neck and held his head and waist tightly as she kissed him just as passionately in response. "Goddess, he really seems to know what to do, this is incredible!" She thought to herself. He was turning her on so well, making her feel her lust burning out of control, his kisses were perfect, his broad strong shoulders made her shiver with desire for him, and his cock was the perfect size, filling her totally, but not hurting her from excessive girth or force with which he moved. She liked what he was doing, but as her clit and pussy responded to the superb fuck and she felt her orgasm build to a plateau, she knew it wasn't enough; she needed something more.

"Roll over!" She said breathlessly, pleased when he quickly grabbed her by the waist and held her to him with his left hand as he lifted them both up with his strong, right hand and arm and then rolled onto his back. "Perfect!" She complimented him, kissing him once more deeply, before sitting up on top of him, his cock still firmly within her tight pussy, her legs spread as she straddled him with her feet flat on the mattress. She began to rock back and forth, then began to shift herself left and right as she needed to move his cock to stimulate her with just the right amount of pressure on various points of her pussy.

"Here!" She said tersely, feeling the effect of her piloting his cock inexorably drive her toward her orgasm, grabbing his hands and holding them tightly to her breasts. Johan squeezed the witch's full, soft breasts firmly, gently feeling her nipples between his thumb and index fingers, and felt her pussy growing foamy as her juice became churned from the friction of their bodies. He felt her breasts becoming very warm, and felt sweat start to slide down the skin between her breasts, and along his hands and arms.

"Suck me!" She said very hoarsely, reaching down and taking hold of his head and pulling him up to a halfway sitting position. He complied and leaned up and forward, taking her nipples, one at a time, in his mouth and sucking each of them, hungrily. Johan enjoyed sucking on the witch's nipples, loving their hard, swollen texture and the significance of what he was doing. He felt her inhale sharply as he sucked on her right nipple, then heard her begin to growl in a feral voice as he took her left nipple in his mouth and sucked it hungrily.

As before, the witch arched her back once, making a stifled squeak-like sound, inhaled sharply, then exhaled loudly, moaning and beginning to shake. "Oh, fuck!" She managed to make out, riding out the shivers that moved involuntarily around her body. Johan lay back and held himself still as the witch rode out her orgasm and then lay down upon him, her head affectionately resting alongside his and her arms lay against his own, her hands gripping his shoulders.

She breathed deeply and steadily for some time, mewling quietly as Johan moved his hands up and gently rubbed and caressed her back. He felt her reach a point of equilibrium as she seemed to slowly regain her breath and her body ceased to shake. He turned toward her face and gently shifted her weight ever so slightly so that he could see all of her face, and then he closed his eyes and lovingly kissed her lips. She sleepily opened her eyes and smiled slowly at him, her yellow irises sparkling in the growing light from her fire. ("What devilry is at work with that fire?!" wondered Johan, noting again how the fire, or at least the light it cast, seemed to fluctuate with the witch's moods).

"We're not finished, sweetheart." The witch purred, caressing his ear softly with her fingernails. "Not until you're finished..." And she leaned forward and kissed him hungrily, driving her tongue slowly into his mouth, and wrestling with his. She spread her legs wide and he felt her knees grip the sides of his legs, and she began to grind her hips back and forth, moving him in and out, the sound was wet and very alluring to him. "Fuck me, my darling Johan." She said affectionately, kissing him gently and lovingly. Johan felt her affection, her words and the smooth motion of his cock pistoning in and almost-out of her, and he felt his desire reigniting. He knew he was not far from ejaculating, and as he felt a pressure begin to build in the base of his penis, he instinctively took hold of her waist and began to move her forward and back, in sync with the motion of her grinding hips.

Johan felt himself reaching his orgasm, was aware of his balls swelling and his scrotum tightening, as he felt an incredible tension build to a peak within him. He felt himself go past a point of no return and grunted, clenching his jaws and closing his eyes as his cock throbbed.

"Give it to me, my darling Johan." The witch whispered huskily into his ear, leaning forward and kissing him very softly and gently, beginning from his ear and moving down, following along the line of his jaw to his throat and along his neck, the goosebumps she raised melting his tension and coaxing him into an explosive ejaculation. He instinctively held himself deep inside of her, feeling his cock erupting with sperm against her cervix, knowing in the deepest part of his brain that his seed was flooding her cunt, looking for her womb. "Yes, Johan, that feels so good..." the witch continued to purr, gently tracing the line of his jaw with her finger, while she continued to kiss him and encourage him. The pleasure of the release he felt, and the affirmation of her encouragement was the most fulfilling experience he had ever known, more so than when he'd been accepted into his knightly order, more so even than the righteousness he'd felt when he'd killed slavers and released captive, innocent peasants. Only this mischievous, beautiful witch had ever made him feel that sense of perfect happiness.

She continued to gently kiss and soothe him through the entirety of his orgasm, keeping him inside of her. When she sensed he'd forced himself awake, refusing to fall asleep, and beginning to stir, she nimbly uncoupled herself from him, and lay next to him on the bed.

"You are a noble knight, Johan, and have done everything I asked of you. And as even I am a loyal subject of King Graham and Queen Rosalyn, of course I will help. The ointment you need for the King is in those two jars, in that bag you kicked as you walked in. There's also a note with directions for the Queen and the King's healers to use." The witch said, looking into his bright blue eyes and again squeezing and admiring his shoulders.

Johan was confused for a moment, then asked her. "You mean the ointment for the King was ready all along, from the moment I arrived?"

The witch smiled and nodded. "Mmm-hmm." She confirmed, smirking.

"So you were always willing to help; why did you make me..., do what we did?" He asked perplexed.

She laughed, and despite his annoyance, he loved the sound. If she were to sing, her voice would be the most pleasing he'd ever heard. "Johan! I never said you had to do any of that! I asked you, "What would you do to secure the help your King needs?" and "Is there anything you would not do in order to fulfill your oath to your Queen, to bring assistance?"

"Yes, you asked me that because you meant-" He began


"I asked you those questions because I was curious. And you demonstrated to me how deep your commitment was. Thanks." She said simply and quietly, smiling wide and stifling her giggles at his confusion.

"Sweety, the only thing I told you to do was call me 'Mistress,' though now that seems terribly unfair, I'm no one's Mistress, there is no hierarchy in nature. How about this, call me 'Gail;' I always liked that name, it sounds so tempestuous and powerful!"

Johan seemed as though he'd just learned that dogs could speak and fish could fly. "Gail. Thank you for your cooperation..." He said, standing up from the bed and walking over to his clothing.

She pouted from the bed, feeling his seed gently leaking out of her cunt and playing with its stickiness between her fingers. "Don't be like that, Johan, I know you enjoyed yourself, too..." She said, in her mock scolding voice. She watched him slowly gather up his clothes and shamble over to the jars in the bag. He stiffly set down his clothes and began fumbling with his socks.

"Johan, sweetheart, come back here. I want to ask you two more questions; I promise, that's it then you can leave, if you want to..." She said to him, her voice sounded affectionate and even a little contrite. He was mentally exhausted, but dropped his socks and complied, walking back toward her, standing in front of her bed.

"Yes, my Lady Gail." He said.

She ignored the 'my Lady,' bait, and looked into his eyes. She waited for his gaze to sharpen with focus and his attention to rest fully upon her.

"Sweetheart, when does the Queen expect you back at the palace?"

She saw him think for a moment. "Tomorrow, before midnight. At the latest."

She paused a moment, staring into his eyes and smiling cryptically. She could feel his uneasiness, his wondering what her final question would be. "Tell me, Johan, when you saw me today, even with my clothes on, but especially when I had disrobed; when you noticed my dark skin, my black and curly hair, my large breasts and my wide hips, did you not imagine my skin stretched tight over my stomach, and it swollen with your child?"

Johan froze, his eyes widening and his breath stuck in his throat. The witch, Gail, smiled at him, her mouth so perfect in its proportions, her lips so full and black and her teeth so white and straight. Her eyes were brilliantly yellow, and seemed to shine with a light of their own as she brought her hands up to cup and squeeze her breasts, her black nails gently clawing her equally black nipples and areolae, and she spread her legs wide, beckoning to him again.

Johan licked his dry lips, shocked that she knew what he'd thought of, what he'd wanted as he did everything she asked of him. He returned her gaze, no longer caring about the righteousness or lack thereof in desiring to mate and produce children with this witch. He answered honestly: "Yes, Gail. I did imagine that. I imagined it in great detail."

Her smile widened and she shook her head, tossing her hair, her gold hoop earrings making light, tinny sounds as they shook against her shoulders. She reached out her leg and began to rub her foot and toes softly against his cock, taking his shaft between her toes and gently pulling back and forth on his swelling cock.

"So, you aren't expected back until tomorrow night..." She reminded him, her voice so sweet and soothing to his ears, so enticing to his deep desire for her. He loved her exotic beauty, the strength of her will and the quickness of her mind.

She kissed him deeply and hungrily as he lay down upon her, and between her legs; She felt his once more throbbing, hard cock enter her again, and in response, she wrapped her legs around his waist and took hold of his shoulders, and whispered slowly and clearly into his ear. "I imagined it, too..."

Epilogue.

Tomorrow night, an hour before midnight

Johan arrived back at the palace, his horse tired and lathered in sweat from the fast pace, and the extra weight of their return travel. It was four hours past sunset, and once the sentries confirmed, quite nervously, that Johan was whom he said he was, they grudgingly allowed him to rush past them to the courtyard. Once at the courtyard, Johan quickly dismounted, then reached up his hand to help Gail climb down from the saddle, the bag with the jars of ointment in one hand, her other hand held Johan's hand, tightly.

"Thank you for the ride, Johan; and for bringing me here, sweety!" She said, putting her tall, pointed black hat with its wide, round brim on her head, ensuring it was on securely.

"I thought it was just in stories that witches wore hats like that..." Johan mused, smiling and looking incredulously at her battered old hat.

Gail laughed melodiously and smiled at him. "The hat part is true, it's just practical, sweetheart! But the rest is bullshit; I hate cats, my tits aren't cold, and the only piece of hard wood I put between my legs and ride into the clouds is that horse-cock of yours..." She said, lustily, winking at him and patting his crotch gently. She'd kept her voice low enough that only Johan could hear her.

Johan's eye's bulged and his face turned red at her words. "Gail, not at the palace!" He quietly cautioned her.

"This way!" She said, taking his hand and setting off at a fast trot. Her legs were long and she covered ground quickly despite seeming to stride slowly. Johan hustled along with her, noticing the distinctive flapping of her sandals, which were little more than a cut of leather in the shape and size of her feet, worn with only a thin string stretching between the sandal and the two largest toes of each foot.

"This way?" Johan repeated her words in his mind, wondering how she knew anything about the palace...

They made their way past servants, guards and courtiers, all alerted via the well established palace gossip pools, as to Johan's return and the Witch of the Wood's personal appearance to help purge the King of the spirits or foul humour(s) that plagued him. When they arrived at the King and Queen's chambers, a platoon of guards barred their way while a messenger went within to announce them and seek the Queen's permission for them to enter. When the messenger returned, they entered the royal chambers.