Seduced By Mum & Her Stockings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sliding along her flank, my hand guided one finger to locate the rigid little clitoris in its protected cove. There it was, standing up straight, encased in her warm sweet juices, longing to be sucked into my mouth.

Pulling the panty leg aside, I leaned to kiss the mound and let my tongue slip down the wet, wet, deliciously wet slit.

I felt the nylon top of her stocking as I steadied myself.

Then the electric thrill of the tip of my tongue touching her clit made both of us jump. She rolled on her side, and, as so long ago, left room for me to lie close to her, my cock finding it's way to the V of her crotch. She moved again to allow my cock to rest along the entire slit between her legs.

Her panties were a welcome mat as I rubbed my sensitive cock head into the softness formed by the lips of her cunt. I felt her hand just touch the head of it briefly where it protruded between her legs. She squeezed it gently and moved her hips in a slight circular motion.

My hands found the wondrous globes of her firm breasts. I felt a great contentment to lie like that, with my cock sucking up the warmth of her center, fondling her breasts as my hands lifted them and then explored each from it's base out to the nipple. Her nylon legs entwined with mine made the feeling of total sensuality complete. I kissed the back of her neck moved my tongue down through the almost imperceptibly fine fuzz on her shoulders and back. Her thighs tightened on my cock with a gentle fondling motion. I could occasionally feel the tap of her heels on my body.

Still pretending sleep, a throw back all those years, she thrashed her legs slightly and I left this comfortable position to find a new one between her legs.

Starting with her nylon covered ankles, which I sucked briefly through the stocking, I kissed my way up her leg. I found a hint of perfume behind her knees and left a kiss there as my hands revelled in the silken path they found leading to the alter above. Sliding both hands up her thighs, I parted them and gazed at the lips of her pussy lightly veiled by her panties.

My hands slipped under her bottom to lift her firm, round buns and I buried my face into her waiting cunt lips. The scent of her love juices and a hint of a nice perfume were overpowering. My hands grasped the waistband of her panties and slipped them down over her hips as she raised them to help. Slipping them down her legs and disentangling the flimsy, nearly gossamer garment seem to float to my face.

I rubbed the wet across my lips and inhaled the scent of her. She raised her knees, now sensing what was to come. My tongue now found her pussy completely open and available for my pleasure. Hardly knowing where to start, but eager now, I plunged into the waiting pool of juices in the hollow area that centered on the entrance to her cunt and to her entire body. She moaned loudly now as I felt the wetness and the slightly acidic taste of her. My tongue felt like it was sticking out like a very hard cock and penetrating her hot tunnel like a sword. It was delicious and the juices began to spread over my lips and face as I licked deeper and pressed closer.

My hands reached to find her wonderful tits again. I pushed her bra up over her breasts, not waiting to wrestle with the snaps. The orbs popped loose from their binding and they seemed to relish being freed into my hands. I grasped them at the base and squeezed upward until the nipples passed between my thumb and forefinger. I pinched them lightly just as my tongue slipped from the deep hole of her cunt up to the turgid tip of her clitoris. I heard her sharp intake of breath followed by a groan of pleasure of serious proportions. It was a combination of relief, anguish and joy mixed in one.

I feared she might scream out loudly enough to wake Michelle, whom I hoped was sleeping soundly next door. I felt her hands grasp my head and pull it tightly into her mound, her legs clamped around my ears and her garters felt out of place in the slight coarseness they brought to the play. I was in heaven.

She rocked back and forth with her body thus wrapped around me. I was starting to need to come up for air, but held on while licking furiously at all the wet surfaces provided by the inner lips of her cunt, her clit, and the little barrier where the slit ended under the protection of her mound. She came with a great squeeze to her captive and a thorough vibration of her whole body as my tongue explored deep into her cunt with my nose against her clit. Just in time, she released me for a breath of fresh air and then pulled me up to share the taste of her cunt between our lips and tongues.

"Oh, my god, I have waited all my life for this! She whispered hoarsely in my ear. It was worth the wait. Now give me that big cock, David"

My cock slipped between her legs and found the entry naturally and quickly, as if the way were familiar from years of practice. Its head ducked inside, greeted by the welcoming heat and moisture of her body.

Once again, her hand found my dick between our bodies, but this time she helped pull it in all the way instead of pushing it away. With a grateful lunge, I slipped it deep into her waiting cunt. She met it with a firm pressure of her own and our mounds came together forcefully, with my cock buried in the folds of her pussy.

We eagerly moved into a complementary motion. She held my cock tightly as it rushed in and out to the rhythms of our bodies. I felt her hand cup my balls as they slammed into her ass cheeks as I fucked her wildly, my thrusts varying between long and short.

I pulled my cock out completely, rubbed the head of it all along the length of her from her anus to her clit and back.

"More, more" were the only words I heard from Mum.

I thrust once more the full length of her cunt and felt my cock so completely surrounded and fondled by the muscles of her pussy that I could not imagine a better feeling or a more complete fuck was possible. The tip of my dick seemed to touch the very end of her tunnel just as its base was against the tight muscle that was the entrance of her.

When she next squeezed my balls, I was ready to explode. Suddenly I felt my orgasm building until it erupted in streams of cum that I could not imagine I was capable of. It seemed to fill her up and squish between us as I rammed myself home again and again as she raised her ankles around my shoulders to get me deeper inside for one last moment of ecstasy.

"Oh, that was bloody wonderful, mum." was all I could gasp. We lay together as our juices flowed out to cover both of our bodies. Mum turned to lick some of it off my cock, then took the whole thing into her mouth and slowly let it slip through her lips.

"Can we get this started one more time, do you think?" She smiled. I looked at her helplessly as she unclasped her bra and rubbed my wilting cock with the softest and loveliest mounds I have ever felt.

Slowly I began to recover.

Mum scissored our legs together and guided my newly aroused, but only semi-hard cock once more into the center of her body between her legs. We lay that way for a long time having a slow enjoyable fuck while the open position allowed us to explore each other's bodies gently and lovingly. The muscles of her cunt were wonderfully gentle on my weary cock. I gave her breasts a fond pleasure full massage and her nylon legs were delicious to feel surrounding me.

I gazed upon her in the ambient light. Trying to let it sink in that I had just made love to my mum. Lying beside me looking a little bedraggled, her stockings now slightly twisted, her nipples reddened with me sucking on them. Her garter belt still taught, stretching the black lace stocking tops on her thighs. Her high heels still on.

I kissed her fondly and prepared to go back to my bed.

"I'm glad we finally finished the fantasy", she whispered into my ear. Our tongues just touched one last time and were the last things to part at the end of our kiss.

Michelle was still snoring as I slipped back in my own bed. Thoughts spinning in my mind. Michelle was right, I had long harboured a fantasy with two women. I wonder if she'll remember when she wakes up in the morning of her lewd behaviour tonight. With an erotic image of Mum & Michelle kissing each other in my mind, I drift off to sleep...

12