School of Hard BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shoot, do I?" he said, as he scooped up the cum and put it in his mouth and asked chattily, "Don't you hate it when you forget to clean up afterwards?" as I saw two white students going into the bathroom, and heard some guy inside groaning.

"Are you going in there?" he asked, seeing me looking at the door.

"God, no!"

"Are you sure? There are a few huge bulls in there right now."

"Jesus, does everyone do this?" I asked.

"Huh? You don't?" he asked, genuinely surprised.

"No," I said firmly.

"You don't know what you're missing," he cautioned.

"Oh, I think I'll be okay," I said, shaking my head, as a large black man walked out, still zipping himself up.

"Okay, whatever," he said, as he walked away unconcernedly.

I reached my office and collapsed into my chair. This was getting completely out of control.

Yet... once again... I was hard.

This time I pushed those thoughts out of the way, since I had a luncheon meeting with the head of my department.

I freshened up and headed across campus.

Along the way, I bumped into my son.

"Hey, dad," Jason greeted, holding hands with a very pretty redhead.

"Hi, Jason," I replied.

"Tiffany, this is my Dad; he's a new professor here," Jason introduced.

"A pleasure to meet you, Tiffany," I said, as I glanced down to see she was wearing jeans.

"You too, Professor Joe," she said. "I've heard a lot about you." Apparently she'd already known my name.

"I hope not all of it bad," I joked.

"No, Jamal says you're great," she assured me politely, as I glanced down and noticed her flats revealed black nylons.

"J-J-Jamal?" I stammered.

"Yeah, he's a great guy."

"Do you know Jamal, Jason?" I asked.

"Who doesn't?" Jason answered, although his answer still gave me no clue whether he was part of the submissive white culture.

"Shoot, I need to get going, I'm going to be late," I said, as my phone's reminder app buzzed that my meeting was in five minutes.

"I'll tell Jamal you said hi," she said.

"No, please don't do that," I urged her, as I headed off.

I reached the main building, and hurried to Dave's office, not having the time to process what that strange conversation had meant, or might have implied.

The meeting went fine, even though I wondered whether a 68-year-old man could possibly be part of this ever-growing crowd of submissives... it certainly didn't seem likely.

We discussed the road to my eventual tenure, my class load, and what it was like for me to move here from a small town. Giving him generic answers, and certainly not mentioning any secret society, it was the most relaxed I'd been in a couple of days... when this meeting with a superior could have been stressful.

I was returning to my office, having office hours from one to three on Thursdays, when I bumped into Elaine Harris.

She greeted me brightly, "Hi, Joe!" then asked right up front, "Still straight?"

"Hi yourself. Yeah, still straight. Still not getting any BBC?" I countered snarkily.

"Not yet," she replied cheerily, completely unfazed by my attitude. "But soon, very soon."

"And you're okay that your husband sucks dick and gets fucked?"

"Yeah, it's pretty hot, and we don't keep any secrets from each other."

"That's crazy."

"Actually, it's brought us closer as a couple."

"How?"

"I can't explain how, or even why, but it does."

"Well, I'm happy it works for you two."

"You'll understand very soon."

"I don't think so."

"I do; I know so," she said, as she strolled away, looking completely respectable in a long dress and black nylons.

I arrived at my office, and met with three students: two Hispanic guys and one Asian girl, not wearing nylons. It was 2:30 when I headed to the washroom... although this time going to the faculty one.

Yet as I was heading there, I decided I couldn't just wimp out and avoid certain bathrooms, so I went to the one closest one, which hadn't been mentioned as 'designated' by Mike in his list of the bathroom sex specialties.

I walked in, and at first I thought it was empty, until I walked into the last stall, needing to do more than just piss, and I almost crashed into a tall black student, getting his dick sucked by a white one.

"Hey, Professor Joe," the black student said, one I recognized from one of my classes.

"Oh, I'll use a different...." I began, as I looked down and saw as expected, a big black cock, but not as expected was the guy whose mouth was wrapped around it. "Derek?" Derek had once joined Jason and me for lunch. Nice kid. Very talented member of the football team.

Derek opened his eyes as the black kid said conversationally, "Oh, you two know each other. Are you cock sucking buddies?"

"What? No!" I said. "He's my son's friend."

"Oh, so your son and he are cock sucking buddies."

'I don't think so," I said, as Derek looked humiliated, but he kept sucking.

"He's really good, if you want to blow a load in his mouth once I'm done," he offered, still casually friendly, as if we were meeting over a backyard fence.

"What? God, no!"

"I'm just saying," he shrugged. "Unless you want to join him, and you guys can bond by sucking my cock together."

"Jesus Christ," I said as I looked down; Derek had closed his eyes again, and was bobbing hungrily.

"What? You're not a cock sucker, Professor?" he asked. "I mean you'd be the only one who isn't."

"No, I'm not," I said proudly, although sounding a bit like a stuffed shirt.

"Well, I imagine it's only a matter of time," he said, as he switched gears from being sucked, to face fucking Derek.

As usual, I did nothing to stop the inevitable; I just watched, as the star receiver of the football team was face fucked by some black kid.

Finally I managed to break the spell I was under, and turned and left as the black guy groaned, "That's it, cock sucker! Deep throat my black cock!"

I still hadn't pissed or taken my number two, as I scurried out and headed for the faculty bathroom, where it should be safe.

I finally took a seat on the pot, and pondered. Jason's girlfriend knowing Jamal and wearing nylons; his friend Derek sucking dick; the odds my son wasn't a cock sucker were getting longer and longer.

It was a couple hours later, six o'clock, I was wrapping up at the office to go home and get ready for my date with Sarah, when I heard the voice I most didn't want to hear. "Hey, Professor."

I looked up from my desk and sighed. "What can I do for you, Jamal?"

"It's not what you can do for me," he said, sauntering in and closing my door, "it's what I can do for you."

"Please leave the door open," I ordered.

"No, I think you'll prefer it closed," he refused, as he proceeded to my desk.

"Jamal, I'm not like the rest of them," I said nervously.

"The rest of whom?" he asked, as he now stood before me, his crotch inches from my face.

"You know what I mean."

"Enlighten me," he said, his cock so big, I could see it bulging in his pants.

"I'm not gay."

"I never thought you were," he replied. "In fact very few of my cock suckers and bottom boys are. Christ, you saw Professor Harris: he loves taking my cock, and he's happily married. I'm even told that he and Elaine have a very active sex life together... they're happy as clams!"

"Let me be perfectly clear," I said. "I am not gay, or bi, or even curious."

"Yet you're staring at my crotch," he said as he pulled his sweats down, adding, "Allow me to give you a better look."

"Jesus Christ Jamal, put that thing away!" I yelped, as his cock flopped out and almost slapped me in the face.

"You can pretend all you wish, you can deny all you wish," he intoned, "but Professor, you can't overcome fate, DNA and natural selection. They constitute a formidable lineup against you."

"Natural selection?" I asked, as I struggled unsuccessfully to avoid staring at his cock.

"Yes, white men's purpose is to suck and to be fucked by black cock," he said pedantically, sounding like he was the professor. It's in part human nature, but also I believe, racial karma."

I went to stand up, but he placed his hands on my shoulders and... very gently, not at all forcefully... pushed me back down into my chair. For some reason, I complied.

"Look, I'll tell you what," he offered reasonably. "I'll keep my dick out in front of you for ten minutes. If you can resist touching it for that long, I'll just leave."

"Easily achieved," I agreed to the simple trial.

"I'm sure it will be," he agreed equably, as he moved his cock near my lips.

"But you must remain seated the entire time, facing forward," he added.

"Sure, why not?"

"Isn't my black cock impressive, Professor?"

"It's big, but so what?" I opined, then wondered why I'd opened with 'it's big.'"

"Oh, certainly size matters, but it's more than simply its size," he continued his learned lecture. "I mean, there are even a few white guys with horse cocks. Shit, I once fucked a minister in his church, who had an eleven inch cock. It was bigger than mine, but he was still the bottom."

"Okay," I said, even as I imagined this cock about an inch from my face fucking a minister.

"Yes. You see, size is indeed a factor, as is the ability to use it, but the truth is, there is simply something all-encompassing, all-powerful and hypnotic that comes with having a black cock. Did you know that men of all professions in the local community: doctors, lawyers, politicians, teachers and more, use the new cock sucker app we've recently begun offering, to facilitate their privilege of sucking black cock or getting fucked?" Now he sounded more like the pitch man on an infomercial.

"No, I didn't," I replied, even though there was indeed something hypnotic about his cock... it was just so visually stimulating. I couldn't explain it, but my cock was hard, and his dick right in my face was making me horny in the same way nylons on a woman always did. I then asked, to confirm what I'd heard about it earlier today, "Actually, I did hear about that. There really is such an app?"

"Certainly! You simply log in and activate your location sender, and then black studs can see you're available and invite you over; or if they prefer, they can come to you to get serviced," he explained. "I fucked a cop two days ago in his patrol car, I face-fucked a groom on his wedding day at the church while his brand new wife looked high and low for him, and last week I fucked an eighteen-year-old on his birthday, while my buddies fucked his older brother, his dad, and his grandpa. Then we all sat down and chatted together while we shared his birthday cake."

"Bullshit," I said, all this malarkey just too wild to believe.

"Why would I lie?" he said as he traced my firmly clenched together lips with his fat cock head. "I can always get all the cock suckers, all the bottoms, and all the white pussy I need."

"Then why hassle me?"

"Well, we can't have one holdout working here," he said. "I've fucked every professor here, as well as the Dean."

I didn't say another word since if I did, his cock might slip into my mouth.

"I see you're still fighting it. But a growing part of you longs to suck my dick. Admit it."

I shook my head no, still keeping my mouth tightly shut.

"Tell you what. You still have six more minutes to endure, but I could leave right now. All you have to do is stand up and show me you're not hard right now."

I sighed.

"You're hard as fuck, aren't you?" he chuckled.

"Not because of you."

"No? Do you find your students' essays that stimulating?"

I didn't speak. What could I say? It was obvious I was hard because of him. I couldn't explain why, but it was the truth.

"Yep, you're dying to suck this big black cock," he said confidently. "And likely you're dying to feel it deep in your ass, too."

"No, I definitely don't want to be ass fucked," I said, then realized I'd just implied I was okay with sucking his cock.

"No? Just sucking cock?" he leapt on my lapse. "Yeah, some white boys are just cock suckers. Many are only that for quite some time. Eventually though, they almost always end up wondering what a dick feels like up their ass."

"I don't..." I began to say I don't know what, but he stoppered me up by sliding his cock in my mouth.

"Now the liberty I've just taken doesn't mean you're a cock sucker... or not yet, anyway," he explained my new ground rules. "Now you must just sit there and try not to begin bobbing. But your mouth was simply too inviting not to give it the privilege of feeling a dick in it. Think you can last four more minutes without actively participating?"

I should have backed off or pushed him away the moment he'd shoved his dick in my mouth... yet I didn't.

"Doesn't it feel good to have this big black cock in your mouth, Professor?" he asked. "Doesn't it feel natural?"

I was paralyzed with indecision.

Shocked by what had just happened.

I remained frozen.

With a dick in my mouth.

With a big black cock stretching my mouth.

Yet, as long as I didn't move, I wasn't a cock sucker.

I hadn't been the one to put it in my mouth.

I wasn't sucking.

Three more minutes, give or take, and I'd win.

He'd said he wouldn't bother me any more, and I believed him.

But God, it felt so... so... so... I hated to say it, hated to use his term, but 'natural' was the perfect descriptor.

"I know, I know," he said sympathetically, and I believed him.

He wasn't pressuring me.

Except of course by sticking his dick in my mouth.

And leaving it there while it grew harder.

"The temptation to suck is growing, isn't it Professor?"

Fuck! He was right! A growing curiosity was building inside me. It was so tempting to bob... just once.

"You're thinking... maybe just once. Just one bob," he said, reading my mind. "But one bob will automatically lead to two, and before you know it, you'll be a cock sucker. Not that that's a bad thing."


I hated the way he was reading my mind.

I was getting so horny. So captivated by this cock in my mouth.

"Tell you what," he made a new offer. "I'll just slide in and out five times to let you know what it feels like. It won't count unless you decide to continue after those five. Okay?"

I couldn't respond since his dick was in my mouth, but after a few seconds, his cock began to move in and out... not all the way out, mind you....

So how did I react?

I moaned.

"There you go," he said, and his five brief thrusts had stopped almost as soon as they'd begun.

My cock flinched. My mouth watered. My head spun.

"Did you like that?"" he asked. "How it felt? Do you want some more? Do you want to take control and suck my big cock like the natural submissive you are?"

I was overwhelmed.

I'd already allowed him to put his cock in my mouth.

I'd already allowed him to fuck my mouth, albeit very briefly.

I was still allowing his cock to be in my mouth.

Some words sound like what they mean, and one of those words is 'eschew'.

I wasn't eschewing this cock.

Why not?

I wasn't gay.

I wasn't a cock sucker.

Fuck, I had a date with Sarah, the hottest women I'd ever met in my life, and I was supposed to meet her in forty-five minutes.

Yet I wanted more of this cock, and I knew she'd understand; and being the cock slut she was (I wasn't judging, it was just a known and acknowledged fact she would never deny), she'd even encourage me to go for it!

Those five gentle thrusts had felt so good! I couldn't explain why or how, but they'd just felt so natural.

I wanted more of them.

Just a couple more bobs.

Or maybe just one.

"Two more minutes," he said. "If you don't start sucking in two minutes I'll leave, but you'll never again enjoy the privilege of my cock in your mouth."

I'd already lasted eight minutes.

I could last two more.

I needed to last two more.

Yet I also desperately wanted to feel that cock moving in my mouth again.

I wanted it.

I needed it.

I increasingly craved it.

"Your lust is taking control," he read me correctly. "You're desperately fighting the urge to suck, to become the cock sucker you were born to be."

'Born to be' sounded so ludicrous, yet at the moment it seemed he was right. I was fighting against every ounce of the lust inside me not to suck!

"One more minute," he announced like a dispassionate timekeeper. "One more minute, and either you become a cock sucker, or you never get any black cock on this campus ever again. Your choice."

I could do this.

I could hold out.

I could resist.

I had to resist.

I could break that ridiculous secret society.

I could do it.

I could.

I... fuck... it's so hard in my mouth... so juicy... so big.

Fuck!

"Thirty more seconds, Professor cock sucker."

God, I want to suck this big cock.

No, I have to be strong.

Just one suck.

It won't make me gay.

He's the one who shoved his dick in my mouth.

I didn't put this dick in my mouth.

So hard.

So... fucking... hard.

"Fifteen seconds, and you never get this big, black cock in your mouth ever again," he said. Never."

Fuck! Now or never! Fuck!

"Ten seconds."

Fuck...

Yes...

No...

So hard...

So big...

So juicy...

My mouth is so full of saliva...

"Five seconds."

No.

No!

No!!

No!!!

Fuck it!!!!

I began bobbing.

Yay!!!!!

"With only two seconds left," he said. "That was impressive."

I didn't care anymore. I just wanted to suck.

Needed to suck!

I slid off my chair and lowered myself to my knees, carefully not allowing his glorious cock to leave my mouth.

"Such a natural," he groaned as I bobbed on his big... fat... black... cock... rushes of adrenaline coursing through my very being... as my own cock throbbed in my pants.

I couldn't explain the attraction, just like Mike couldn't.

But now I understood it, just like Mike had said I would.

This was my place.

This was my purpose.

This just felt so right.

So natural.

So fucking good!

"Oh yeah," he said. "And to think for a brief moment there, I thought you might be the first one ever to resist the temptation."

I thought to myself how close I had come, literally just seconds from becoming the one to prove it was possible, yet... instead... I was now just another white cock sucker among many... and as crazy as it sounds after all my drama, I was completely fine with that.

I bobbed, taking more and more of his monster cock in my mouth... although there was no way I could possibly take it all.

I had perhaps five inches inside me, which was only half of this ridiculously long and thick dick attached to Jamal.

"Yeah, from now on you'll be sucking down black cock like it's coffee," he said. "You'll be so addicted. And so satisfied."

I imagined that was true. Now that I was actually doing this, I couldn't fathom never doing it again. Nothing in my life had ever felt so natural. I know it makes no sense unless you've been there, and yet that was the reality.

"But I need to be somewhere soon, so I need to drop this load and dash," he said, as he grasped both sides of my head and began to royally face fuck me.

I gagged a couple of times as he shoved all ten inches in my mouth, but he didn't stop.

It was humiliating just to be used like this, and yet somehow it turned me on even more.

"Oh yeah, Professor Faggot," he grunted, "prepare to receive your first of many loads."

I had no choice but to swallow, as I felt warm, viscous liquid squirting into the back of my mouth before sliding down my throat. I was surprised by its warmth. I'd never thought of that before, it wasn't intense or anything, but noticeable; although it rushed down my throat so quickly, I didn't really get to taste it.