Sarah's Story

Story Info
Accidental Incest.
2.3k words
4.26
32.5k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

So this actually is NOT one of my stories. A friend came to me and asked if I would write her story. And when she told me what it was about and told me the story. I immediately said YES! Cause it sounded hot! So, most of this is actually her words. I just did some editing here and there to clean up the grammar. I hope you guys enjoy it.

Hayden,

"Sarah's Story"

I guess it all started at my brother's engagement party. My parents always made a big deal out of those things. My party a year ago had been enormous and what they had planned for my brother's was simply ridiculous. Father owned a ranch just outside of town, and by ranch? I mean compound. It was huge, which was good because we'd invited over 150 people. Father always said, "Life is for the living." So he always went overboard when hosting a celebration.

Mother hosted many parties over the years. I remembered how she practically killed herself at my engagement party to James. Because of this I volunteered to take the bulk of the work for this one.

James and I were married just the year before and technically were still newlyweds. But James' job took him overseas most of the time. But whenever he returned we were crazy for each other. So as dedicated as I was to making sure my brother's party went well, I was very excited for the night to come. When James and I could be together. I had even gone to a spa for a thorough waxing, just the way James likes me.              

Mother focused on the caterers while I made sure the guests were taken care of as well as the entertainment. Like the strippers for the Men's party later that night. I was profoundly grateful when the evening finally ended and the men wanted to leave for the stripper party. I was exhausted. I mustered the energy to make sure everyone knew what rooms they were sleeping in. And even had to help escort a few who had celebrated a little too hard. Somewhere in all of that James kissed me and said he'd be back soon. Just before he slipped out for the late night party with the guys.

I laughed thinking about how excited he would be when he came back. With that in mind, I was finally able to slip away and take a shower. Slipping into bed naked, I began to fondle my breasts as I played with myself. Imagining what my husband would soon be doing to me. But I was so tired that I must have drifted off to sleep.

I felt a hand caress my breast, gently pinching my nipple. Soon his tongue lightly licked my other nipple before suckling it. I was only half awake when a moan escaped my mouth. I gave a small encouraging groan as his hand squeezed my ass cheek. I grinned as I felt him position himself between my legs and his dick's head started spreading me open. But alarms started going off when I felt a very large dick trying to push its way into my pussy. Opening me in a way James never could. It was just too much.

Before I could say anything he propped my legs up with his elbows and gripped my shoulders. Before trying to push that horse cock into my pussy. I was soaking wet but it still couldn't go in beyond 3/4 of an inch. I almost screamed.

"James!?... What are you doing!?" I said

Then I heard my Father's voice. "Sarah?... What are you doing here???"

And in that very moment he gripped my shoulders tighter... He didn't pull back or anything. His dick was hard as hell and he was not letting me get away, no matter how hard I squirmed.

I could feel myself getting dry. "It's hurting, please pull it out." I said.

He didn't. Instead he asked, "Where is your mom? Why are you here?"

I could understand his mistake. Mom and I are almost identical, with our 38C chests, 33 inch waists and XXL panties. I told him that Mom and I switched rooms. She didn't want to sleep here with Aunt Marlie's snoring in the next room.

"It's hurting Daddy, please pull it out." I asked again.

"...Look, the damage is done so let's not spoil it." He answered.

I admit it, I whimpered. I was dry by this time and he knew it. He bent down and started kissing my neck.

"Ah?" I said.

Then he kissed me behind my ear and then my boobs.

Saying, "Easy baby, relax."

I could feel him gently move his hips back and forth, just a little.

"Daddy, please. You're too big."

Between his mouth slipping to my left nipple and his hands gripping and squeezing my ass and boobs. And that massive cock just quivering back and forth, he slowly got me wet again.

"Just relax baby, this is going to feel so good." He said.

I pulled him tighter against me burying my face in his neck. I was scared and I needed my daddy to hold me while I whimpered. I shouldn't have whimpered. I heard a small groan from him as his cock swelled even bigger. Which made me even wetter, I almost came.

Apparently he could feel it too. Because I felt him adjust himself between legs and with a little pull out. And then a hard push, he forced about half of his dick into me. A slight scream came out of my mouth and believe you me, I was in heaven.

"It's going to be OK, Baby girl." He said as he kissed my neck.

I cooed another whimper as I nuzzled his neck. Gripping him tighter with my hands like a frightened child as my hips gently thrust against him, like a slut. His pelvis continued to slowly push him deeper inside of me until he managed to get all of it in.

I never thought a dick could feel this good! He reached the deepest parts of me and stretched me to my maximum limit. His ten inch cock was as big around as a fist. Thankfully he was moving slow and steady. And with every thrust I could feel his balls slapping against my ass hole.

To be honest... I felt like he had deflowered me that night. He opened my pussy farther than it had ever been, reached its deepest recesses and widened it for life. I came the moment his big dick's head touched my cervix. It was all I could do to stay conscious as he slowly worked himself back and forth inside of me. His pace was a calm, relentless and steady pistoning of my pussy. While he kept kissing my jaw, behind my ear and bending his head down to suckle one of my nipples.

"Yes, it feels good now. Doesn't it?"

I wanted to answer but I was interrupted by my next orgasm as he bit my nipple. Then, after what must have been at least twenty minutes. I felt him begin to pick up his pace to a more serious pussy breaking speed. I held on for dear life, moaning into his shoulder. Until he finally jammed his dick deep inside of me and emptied himself. I came once more as we groaned out our ecstasy together.

I was in heaven. I forgot all about how stretched I was. My legs were sort of frozen and useless as I lay there spread wide. I was dead tired from the hard core fucking.

"You can relax now, baby. The door's bolted, no one will find us." He said.

Then he took me in his arms and rolled us over. And while his cum was oozing out of my tired pussy he said, "You might not believe this but this was an accident."

He didn't pull out though. And I, sated as I was, could still feel that fat cock of his buried deep inside of me. It was way too big for me.

I could feel him rubbing my back. "It was a mistake, you know? You looked so much like your mother and it's a signal between us. When I come in and find her naked..." He shrugged. "It's time to fuck." He said. "Your husband's a lucky man, you have a beautiful body.

I don't remember how long we lay together like that, surely not more than a few minutes. I was in heaven and my pussy was twitching. Next thing I remember, I woke up after a couple of hours' sleep. He was still holding me. My head was on his shoulder and he was sleeping. I was clung to his chest with one of his hands on my shoulder and the other on my butt.

The moment I moved a little my breasts rubbed against his chest and my nipples got hard. Then I felt a twitch in my pussy. My hand went to my pussy straight away and I was surprised to find that I was still drenched. When I pulled my hand back, it touched his dick. Which was not limp or hard.

Very slowly and carefully I touched his dick again, ever so gently. I placed my hand around that monster shaft, feeling it a little. Gently gripping it to feel the girth of it. I reached for his balls. Never before, or after, have I ever seen such big and heavy balls. I slid my hand back up to Feel his shaft again. When I felt him starting to get hard. I pulled my hand back, not wanting to wake him up. I put my hand over my pussy and placed my middle finger on my slit. It felt a bit open and very wet. I kept feeling my pussy ever so slowly and was getting more and more aroused as I recalled his dick penetrating me. Stretching me.

Dad moved a little, his hand left my shoulder to guide my hand to his magnum sized shaft. While he placed his hand on my pussy. We were feeling each other. He pulled me upwards to his mouth, which went straight to my already hard nipple.

He got up on his knees and placed his dick over my face. Without saying a word he invited me to take it into my mouth. And I did. Watching it slide smoothly in and out of my mouth he shifted above me and put his mouth on my pussy. Which he opened by widening my legs. His tongue was a darting snake and he was licking me as deep as possible in my pussy and butt.

It only took a few minutes for him to make me orgasm. Then he shifted position and lay beside me. Once again focusing on my breasts, taking one after the other into his mouth. While his hand was caressing my pussy. I couldn't stop fondling his dick and balls. Soon, he positioned himself between my legs. Slowly he spread me again and nestled himself deep inside me. Believe you me, it was not easy to accommodate him in my small pussy and he knew it. He was so gentle. My pussy was very wet but still it was difficult. He took it slow with me.

Fully in, he once again paid attention to my breasts, shoulders, neck and face. He started to move a little faster when he realized I was at ease with his size now. I watched in awe as his massive dick pumped in and out of me. Bewildered at how I was able to take so much. Wiped out as I was, it was all I could do to stay with him, trying my best to push my pussy toward him as he thrust into me. But when his pace increased, I came hard. And then just gave up any pretense of trying.

My father fucked me harder than I thought was possible, making me orgasm time and time again. Twenty minutes of hard core fucking left me exhausted. But when he pulled out of me and ordered me to roll over, I mustered enough energy to get on my hands and knees. He got behind me and gently slipped his dick back into my tired pussy.

He started slow again for a few minutes. But eventually I started to hear, and feel, his hips slapping against my ass cheeks. As tired as I was, I don't know how long we stayed like that. I don't even know how many times he made me orgasm. Thankfully, I finally felt him ramp up to a real ass slapping pounding. I held on for all I could for several minutes. Until he finally came inside of me.

I was dead and just fell face down with my legs spread. He laid on me for a few minutes until his cock went limp and slipped out. His cum was once again oozing out of me. My pussy felt like a hollow tube, open wide and twitching.

After a few minutes he rose and went to the washroom. I was half asleep but I could see that he had dressed. Coming next to the bed, he told me he was leaving but hoped I enjoyed it as much as he did.

"I'll lock the door behind me so you can get up whenever you want."

"It was just a dream." I said. "I don't think you were ever here."

"Sure thing." He said and left

I passed out. In the morning I woke up naked and my pussy was filled with mixed juices and dried cum. I was still tired but I got up and went to the washroom. After a couple of steps I found out my pussy was very sore and I couldn't walk comfortably. Sitting on the commode. I discovered my pussy was so swollen I couldn't pee without spreading my lips with my fingers.

After bathing I put my dress back on and laid down wondering... Did that really happen?

Or was it a dream?