Safe House of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna kicked the man a final time before storming off. The giant Georgian's snores followed her retreat.

'It must work!' She thought to herself as she looked for Bogdan and Viktor. 'It has to work! It worked last night!'

Anna was thoroughly confused! She had felt the magic of the blue amulet in the past and the men did as she commanded the night before.

She found Viktor face down at the table fast asleep.

She kicked the chair roughly then shouted. "Get up!"

Viktor mumbled, but did not raise his head. His hand however searched about for his missing bottle.

Anna refused to give up, she brought her foot back with the intention to kick the chair out. However police sirens and shouting in Spanish interrupted her.

"Chyort voz'mi!" She swore as she realized the safe house was no longer safe.

She did kick the chair out from Viktor, he fell to the floor then staggered to his feet.

"Shoot the Spaniards while I escape!" She yelled as she handed the drunken man an MP-5.

"Nyet..." He said dropping the weapon. "I am tired..."

Anna didn't wait to hear him, she had left the room to make her escape. There was a secret exit that led to a tunnel. It lead to a small building off the property, from there she would head towards the Venezuelan Consulate, they would be expecting her.

Standing by the secret exit was Bogdan, he held a glass of vodka and only wore a pair of trousers.

"Why are you running?" He asked. "Hide the gem and let's go to jail, I am tired. They will give us bail, then we can leave."

"Nyet!" She barked at him. "Shoot the Spaniards! I will escape."

"Huiplet!" He said to her unsteady on his feet.

"Why won't you do as I command?" She finally asked.

"Because you are a Oyobuk, and I am too drunk to deal with your shit!" He mumbled amid the increasing noise, the police were getting closer by the moment.

Anna wanted to flee, but she also wanted the truth!

"Last night you did as I commanded..." She started to ask, "You are a gay man, a married one at that! Yet you had sex with a woman?"

Bogdan looked confused, then remembered the previous night as she continued.

"Why? Tell me now!" She begged.

"I was drunk and bored..." He said, "It also shut you up."

Anna felt confused and betrayed. "How..."

Bogdan smiled then winked as he spoke. "I put my dick in your ass and thought about beautiful Dimitri..."

Anna was furious! The gem she wore around her neck was a fake! What made it worse was that her men had lied to her! She trusted those men!

"Argh!" She growled, in the background she could hear the door being kicked in followed by shouts.

"Tell me you didn't think of someone else last night..." Teased Bogdan, "Maybe one of your black men."

"Idi na xuy husesos!" She said pushing Bogdan away.

The gay man shrugged. Behind him the shouting grew in volume.

"You better go." He said. "Make sure they bail us out tomorrow."

Anna huffed in disgust as she made her escape; she was also burning with rage. As she crawled through the tunnel she could hear Bogdan laughing at her.

"I am going to kill that black Dutchman!" She said moving on all fours.

"No..." She corrected herself. "First I'll get that blue gem... then fuck him... then kill him."

12