Roommate Wanted, Apply Within

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Cam could say was "Wow."

"So don't fuck with me, Cam." Then she cracked a grin and laughed.

"I'll keep that in mind!"

They chuckled together for a few moments until their laughter died down.

"Listen, Cam, I like you. I have already interviewed a few candidates over the past few weeks and you're at the top of my list. There's something about you, you're honest, nice, intelligent, and you're a writer, which while I don't know many that write or want to do that as a career, I find that attractive...and I think you're a very attractive man, as well."

Cam was speechless yet again. He cleared his throat. "I'm not sure I understand what you mean....I mean, thank you for that." He felt his face flush a little and also his dwindling cock grow erect...yet again. "I guess I'm a little confused..."

"I don't need to have someone live with me to help pay my mortgage, Cam. This was the house that my ex bought for me. Part of our divorce settlement was that I would get this house, bought and paid for. As well as a large sum of money, which I've invested smartly, plus, what I make at the gallery is just...extra money."

Sam paused, fixing her strikingly aquamarine gaze onto him. Was it just his imagination or had the robe loosened a bit, giving him the barest view of her tanned cleavage...and was that the hard and erect tips of her nipples jutting out from under her robe?

"Um, what do you want, then?"

"I don't like living alone, Cam. Never have, to be honest. I have a bunch of friends, mostly people associated with my gallery, other artists, people like that. But I miss not having someone home when I'm here....but I'm not really looking for a relationship. My divorce was painful and I have trust issues. But I miss sex—but not with him—and I refuse to go out to bars and clubs to find a sex partner."

Is she going to say what I think she's going to say? Cam thought as sweat trickled in a thin rivulet down the left side of his face.

"Cam, I want someone to fuck, when I want to fuck, and nothing more. Of course, if you're comfortable with this...and I'm not talking about a male sex slave here. I'm not opposed to having my roommate come on to me when they're horny, too. But I do have my rules...if you agree to this, naturally."

If he was aroused before, he was absolutely throbbing hard right now. He could barely believe what he'd heard...but it was true. Dimly, his writer's imagination conjured up some horror story about Sam being some psycho-sexual maniac hell-bent on exacting revenge on men, any man, since she was hurt by her ex....but he quickly dismissed that silly notion. Sam was being openly honest about what she wanted and he believed her....as achingly turned on as he was for her at this moment!

"Yes, I agree," he said.

Sam smiled, the tip of her tongue snaking out to touch her top lip. "You don't want to hear my rules first?"

"I don't think I'll have a problem with them, Sam."

"Okay, well, in that case..." She stood up and unbelted her robe, letting it fall to the floor at her feet. She was, indeed, stark naked now, standing four feet away, with just a coffee table between them. Sam's toned and tanned body was just as glorious and erotic as he'd imagined, even more so, and he found his eyes drawn to her pinkish-brown nipples, protruding out hugely and pointing slightly upward. She was a goddess, as far as he was concerned. He tore his eyes away, forcing himself not to stare at the tiny silver ring piercing her belly button or the thin line of trimmed pubic hair leading to that sweet, moist juncture of woman-flesh.

"Do you like what you see, Cam? Its okay to look at my body...I actually love that. It makes me so wet."

Cam opened his mouth, which suddenly felt dry but he didn't want to take his eyes off her to reach for his iced tea. Finally, he managed a somewhat strangled "Oh yes, Sam, yes I do."

"I'm glad...and do you know what I'd like from you...right now?" She stepped up to him, reaching up and places both her hands on his shoulders. That electricity again, sizzled, making his whole body thrum, his cock beg for release, for any kind of attention from her.

"What?"

"I want you to eat my pussy, to be blunt," she purred, leaning in and not kissing him, but nuzzling her face and lips against his neck, the tip of her tongue licking up a droplet of his perspiration there, and Cam quivered at the gentle sensation. He moaned.

"I would love to, Sam," he murmured, his breath coming in shallow gasps as she continued to kiss and caress his neck with her lips. He looked down and saw her breasts and nipples only inches from him, and he could lift his hands and touch them if he wanted to...and oh, how he wanted to do just that!

"Mmmm, good, because while my ex was a bastard, he was good at oral sex and I sometimes like that more than a hard cock in me," she said in a sexy low tone. "Not that I don't love a hard cock fucking me, because I do. Who knows...you make me cum with your mouth and lips and tongue and I may let you fuck me with that nice cock you have there." Softly, but with slight pressure, she had slipped a hand to his crotch, squeezing. "Oh my, you have a thick one, too....just what I like!"

Sam pulled away after giving him one more playful squeeze and lay back on his section of the couch, resting her head on the cushioned armrest. One shapely leg stretched out along the length of the sofa, the other placed on the tile floor. Her hands traveled seductively, teasingly, from her flat tummy to cup her breasts, thumb and finger of each tweezing her nipples, eliciting tantalizing groans of pleasure from her throat.

Cam slid over closer, so that he sat between her legs and looked down at her pussy. Without thinking, he placed both hands on her legs just below the knee and slowly rubbed his way up to her muscled, firm thighs, her skin soft and smooth. She arched her back, hips wriggling.

Her pussy was beautiful, glistening wetly already at her swollen opening with her desire for his attention, his eager and hungry mouth. Her labia was a darker shade of flesh than the surrounding pubic area, the edges of her lips ruffled, full and fleshy, dark brown at the very edges. The smell of her arousal was heady, intoxicating and he couldn't wait any longer...and neither could she!

Cam groaned low in his throat to match hers and leaned in, his hands framing her pussy with his fingers, thumbs out, mouth opening and tongue delving into her, tasting, lightly at first, then slowly licking a trail from bottom to top. As much as it might sound like a corny romance novel cliché, Sam tasted sweet and musky. It drove him on—not that he needed it—and she hissed in pleasure as he began to work his tongue in an even rhythm over her slippery distended labia, flicking the tip over and around her engorged clit.

"Fuck, Cam, don't stop! Oh yes!"

Cam didn't stop, as aroused as she was by what he was doing and knowing what he was doing was certainly being done very well indeed. His eyes slid up and saw the way her stomach undulated as the waves of ecstasy coursed through her, her breasts flattened mounds, capped by those luscious brownish-pink erect nubs, which he would soon know intimately as her pussy, kissing, licking, sucking into his mouth...

Her honeyed fluids leaked out copiously due to his deft actions, his tongue and lips moving faster now, urging ever closer now her impending orgasm, her clit popping out stiff and prominent like a third nipple. Sam's hands gripped his arms, her short, manicured nails digging into the flesh almost painfully. Her breath came out in short, sharp gasps as she chanted his name, along with "Oh God" and "Yes" over and over again. Cam thought about slipping a finger or two inside her dripping wet pussy but he didn't need to.

Crying out inaudibly, her whole body seizing up as if on the crest of a massive drop (which in a way, it was), Sam came explosively. She grunted, hips bucking against his face, her sweet pussy juice gushing, some of it dampening Cam's cheeks and lips, but he didn't care. He could feel his cock surging inside his jeans, the front of his boxers wet with his own pre-cum. She spasmed, quivered, until her cumming abated...

Cam leaned up, wiping his face with one arm, and reached for his glass and took long swallows. He looked over and saw Sam smiling up at him. She nodded at the bulge still burgeoning in his crotch.

"If you make me cum that way with just your mouth, you may not have to fuck me, Cam," she said, blowing him a kiss. "But I want to return the favor....take off your pants and sat down, my new friend and roommate."

Smiling back, he put down his empty glass, and did just that.

As the months wore on, Sam and Cam enjoyed many days and nights of intense sex. They tried and did it all, as much as two lovers could. Both surprised the other...and as is sometimes the case, deep feelings blossomed and grew strong between them. A month after Cam sold his first novel to a mid-level publishing house, he proposed to Sam and she accepted. Three months later, Sam was pregnant with their first of two children.

Needless to say, they lived happily ever after...and the sex was better than ever.

12