Room Mates

Story Info
A Brother-Sister Affair.
3.9k words
4.47
155.2k
126
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door slammed shut, shaking the framework and rattling the windows. "Damn it," I heard her husky, inebriated voice say, by way of a friendly hello. From the darkened hallway I recognized the sound of her heels being kicked across the wooden floor and her jacket and purse being thrown against the reception table. Then my half-drunk, totally-pissed, older sister stumbled into the room and grabbed the cold beer from my hand. "Why don't you get yourself another beer and bring in the tequila? I'll buy the next round," she giggled girlishly. "Then I'll tell you about my day."

She teetered on to the sofa; twisting out of her clothes the way Houdini escaped a straight-jacket, then picked at a snag in her stockings until it ripped from toe to thigh. "Great, there's another twenty bucks I can add to tonight's disaster. Are you going to get the drinks or do you want to be another asshole contributing to my day?" I turned towards the kitchen just as her suede skirt flew past my ear.

It was after 3:00 am and I had just finished watching the end of an extra-innings game from the West Coast. My plan was to chug the last of my beer and hit the sheets. Tomorrow was my first day off in over three weeks. I was in my own condo and could sleep in my own bed after travelling around the country all month, selling expensive shit to wealthy idiots. But, she is my sister...

So, with liquor in hand and following a trail of lingerie out to the patio hot-tub, I figured this had to be a funny story. I could listen to her rant and then call it a night. I was wearing grey flannel gym shorts and a white tank top, so I just sat on the edge of the tub and let my feet soak. My sister Elizabeth was nearly submerged in the warm bubbles. Her arms were stretched out to the sides gripping the rim of the pool, I noticed the white line where her wedding band once sat. Only her cool blue eyes were visible above the surface, a glaze settling over them, and her white-blonde hair floated on the water like an albino octopus.

I poured two tumblers of agave juice and held one out to her. She rose up from the bottom to about neck-level, I could glimpse that she was topless as she reached for her glass. The haze quickly left her eyes as she downed her drink and searched behind her for her beer. It was then confirmed that she was entirely naked, she turned my way and stood in the thigh-high water.

Her pose was confrontational. With hands on hips and legs firmly planted, she was presenting an erotic challenge. Her body heated by the warm water, took on a rosy glow. The pink nipples pointing directly at me, but with a quizzical look on her lovely face. As if she were undecided about her next move. And I was totally flummoxed by her behavior.

Lizzy was twenty four years old. About five-foot five, and 120 pounds. She had been a small-college softball player and diver. Her compact, muscular frame still looked firm and toned. And with the moonlight reflecting the shimmering water on her skin, her mop of wet blonde hair and those perky 34d's staring proudly forward; I must admit she presented a sexy, arousing image. Albeit a confusing one.

My name is Joe. I'm twenty two and 6'1" and 195. She is divorced and has been living with me for about half a year. Since I'm only home about six or eight days a month it has worked well for both of us. She takes care of the place for me and has her privacy while I'm gone.

I have blonde hair and blue eyes too, but I never paid attention to either. I also played ball in school and have an athletic build, but it just always looks better on a woman. It's funny though this is the first time since puberty hit, that I've taken a long, appraising look at Liz.

Growing up, we took family vacations to the shore, and I've seen her in bikinis, mini-skirts, and toweling off after a shower; but she was always only my big sister, "The Lizard." Even when my buddys would ogle her or her dates came to the house and eyed her up, I only saw the girl who appropriated my clothes or swiped my dessert. We even played tackle football and dodgeball until our late teens.

But now, in the warm night air, with the light glistening off her wet, curvy body; I fired down my drink, poured another round and offered a silent toast to her trimmed, golden-haired pussy. I was surprised that she remained standing totally nude and made no move to cover herself. We are family sure, but this was awfully familiar. I rearranged the tent in my shorts and wiped the drool from my chin.

She plopped back down in the water and groped at my shorts with her wet hand, at this point it was only to get me into the tub along side her. "Remember when we used to skinny-dip in that little creek behind the old house? I miss those days when we were care-free kids." She flashed a wistful smile and laid her head on my shoulder, the water gurgled when she sidled next to me, and her hand rested uneasily on my lap beneath the rippling waves.

All the low-life, incestuous thoughts, danced through my head and it was plain to see that my erection was poking out from the billowy cotton material. Still, I tried to diffuse a highly volatile situation. "Lizard, those were good days, but we're grown up now. It's late, you've had a little too much hooch, and this could get out of control quickly."

"What are you afraid of? Don't be like all the other dweebs in this town." She emerged from the pool again and stood over me. Her legs straddled mine with her pussy at eye level. The water flowed from her shoulders down between her breasts and funneled to her snatch, dripping delightfully before my gaping mouth. "Just tell me flat out, Joey. Do you think I'm sexy? Would you want to have sex with me? This city is full of big talkers and balless wonders. I heard so much shit tonight from so many assholes, I swore to myself, that if any one guy would just say to me, 'wow, you look hot, I'd love to fuck you.' I would let him have his way with me. Well, it's four in the morning, and you're the last cock standing (a lot of giggling here.) Do you want to fuck your sister?"

I pondered to myself, "what is the correct answer to that question?" I eased back up to the edge of the tub and climbed out, then turned to offer my hand to Lizzy. She stepped out looking weary and dejected, and settled down on one of the padded lounge chairs. Reaching for another beer she appeared to be flirty but vulnerable. My shorts and shirt were soaked and splashing water all over, so I stripped them off and went in search of towels or robes, when she called to me.

"Joey please don't go. And don't be embarrassed by this. I'm the one who should be ashamed for acting this way with you." Her voice took on a young girls lament. I thought the alcohol was kicking in, but then she caught a second wind. "I'm a squatter in my kid-brother's house, divorced, broke and depressed. I spend money I don't have, on clothes, perfumes and hair products, then waste 10-12 hours each weekend on limp-dick jerks, who think they're either my 'White Knight' or 'Batman.'"

She took that moment to lay a fairly solid smack across my wet ass and giggle drunkenly abit more. "You know, I was only half-kidding about the sex. You look really good, I'm incredibly horny and we don't have to do that dance about our hobbies or the weather. Do you recall when Mom used to tell me the way to a man's heart is through his stomach?"

I nodded. Mom had a lot of old adages while she struggled with a bad marriage and a failed relationship. "Yeah, Mom was old school."

"No, she was fucked up," (more giggling and beer caps flying.) "After catching Dad, then my Ex, and you other prick-bastards thinking with your dicks, I figured it out on my own. The way to catch a man is with a blowjob! But you can't waste them on jerks."

How long, I wondered to myself, am I required to fight-off this feeling? I don't need to be told that it is an incestuous taboo. I'm the little brother. I'm supposed to protect and support her. She has been through a nasty, contentious divorce. She is out of work and alone in this city. She has been drinking a little too much tonight, and I'm adding to it. But man, she's naked, horny and coming-on to me! If my cock got any stiffer, I could serve our drinks on it.

In the shadows, the moonlight played on the soft mounds of her chest. Lizzy's nipples perked-up as her torso cooled-down. And her delicate, pale body hairs were drying off, giving a soft, inviting look to her lazing form. Her belly rose and fell with a quickening pace, the tight abs rippling with each shallow breath. And her short, stubby fingers; unadorned by rings or polish, tickled the cropped, soft-spun gold between her thighs.

I was caught slack-jawed and stone-legged. My cock achingly hard and my guilty thoughts transparent, I stuttered for something "brotherly" to offer. Liz rose from her chair, taking the tequila in one hand and grasping my rigid tool with the other. She proceeded to lead me into the condo as if I were her pet on a leash. In her bedroom, she pushed me onto the mattress and clicked a porno on the big screen. On her way back to the bed she doused the lights and scooped up a tube of baby oil.

This started out to be an interesting little hot tub adventure. Then a mysterious transformation took place that left me in a sort of sexual limbo. Everything that I thought I knew and that I believed was expected of me, had been flipped on it's ear.

I know Lizzy. She is not that drunk. I've seen her drink many times and stay cool as ice. And she is no bimbo or slut. She was an honors student who turned down good job offers to get married and start a family. My three psych courses have prepared me to analyze this situation. I'm fairly certain I've come to the correct diagnosis. The patient is alone and miserable, the alcohol boost enabled her to express her feelings of aging and inadequacies. In lay mens terms- she wants laid before she grows one more day older!

Now this mystery has morphed into fascination. We are laying in her bed, naked. With big, fluffy towels draped over us, more for warmth than concealment. The flickering image of a sexual tryst on the screen provides the backdrop. An ice-filled bucket of beers fuels the foreplay. And her roving fingers, tracing seductive, teasing paths along my thighs are laying the groundwork to the point of no return. And we got there at light speed.

The towels and sheets have been thrown aside and Lizzy's head is resting on my abdomen, her big blue eyes only inches from my rock-solid erection. Her fingertips, moistened by her saliva, lightly brush the shaft of my cock, sending sparks to my balls. She looked entranced as she explored each vein and ridge as if she had never seen such an angry beast. She eyed me tentatively, seeming to ask for my approval, as her hand closed around my pole. Her fingers began to gently stroke up and down it's length. She marveled at it's thickness, complimenting me over it's heft and girth. Her tongue hesitantly reached out to occasionally lick a sloppy trail from my balls, nestled in their wiry, light-brown thatch, up to the helmeted cap, and then twirl around the tip of my straining rod. I arched my back to thrust my phallus at her sexy pout. Oily droplets formed at the tip of my cock and she coyly licked them, savoring the salty flavor.

All my emotional restraint was melting into an animalistic surge of desire and hunger. With one last shred of decency, I reached out to grab her wrist and shift my body away from hers. "Lizard, maybe it's time to call it a night? I'm not sure you're thinking straight."

"Please don't stop me Joey. I know what's happening and I know what I'm doing. Tonight, I'm not your sister. I'm not some whorey drunk or a pathetic loser. I'm a grown woman lucky enough to have found a sexy guy I want to give my body to. Lay back and enjoy the ride then feel free to do anything you like. I want to explore all of our fantasies together." With that, her head lowered over my nine inches of granite and her soft, full lips slowly parted to allow my cock to disappear tantalizingly between them. Her wet, warm mouth sucked me in and her hand started a quicker, rougher stroke, sliding smoothly back and forth along my firm alabaster hammer.

I watched enthralled as the big purplish head ducked in and out of her hungry mouth. The saliva dripped down the shaft, soaking her hand and serving to lubricate my eager cock for Lizzy's ministrations. I no longer cared to fight the moral implications of all this and gave myself over to a primal desire to fuck this girl. My head leaned back against the pillows and I let the urge take charge.

I watched in bug-eyed wonder as my big sister practiced her fellatio. Her right hand, slick with our combined bodily fluids, pumped my engorged cock into her manic mouth. The suction was incredible and her cheeks puffed out like a bellows, working hard and fast to stoke this fire. Her other hand toyed with her clit, flicking the swollen button until it reddened and then ground her palm roughly against the yearning nub. Lizzy's fingers deftly glided between her folds, tips curled to tease that pleasure zone just inside.

They emerged wet and sticky with silky tendrils clinging to them and stretching from her hot snatch. I could sense the aroma of her oncoming orgasm and hear the low, guttural moaning as she experienced the sensation building. Her eyes were clamped shut but she never stopped sucking and slurping. Then I saw her abdominals begin to quiver and her powerful, sexy quads tighten and go into spasm. Her toes curled. Her pelvis rocked and she released the hold on my pecker just long enough to shriek and utter many a blasphemous oath.

At the height of her convulsions, I could not hold out any longer. My hand grabbed a fistful of her silky, yellow locks and plunged her mouth down on my explosive joint. At the same time, I thrust my hips up at her, driving my tool past her tongue and releasing a deluge of cum to blast against her tonsils. She struggled momentarily, choking and gagging, unaccustomed to such deviant behavior, especially from her kid brother. But determining that she was in no danger, Liz relaxed and swallowed my load with a series of loud gulps. I continued to drive my meat into her, not wanting my cock to soften, or for this feeling to subside. She drained me thoroughly but I have never felt so potent.

When our breathing returned to a livable level, I spotted the lustful, crazed look in her sparkling, blue orbs. The enlarged pupils and flaring nostrils only hinted at the fury to follow. She opened her jaws wide to show me that most of the thick, creamy goo was ingested and she licked her own fluids from her fingers, greedily scooping the overflow from her chin and cheeks.

Liz flung herself back on the sheets and spread her legs, knees up, holding her thighs apart with her hands. The invitation was for me to partake in her feast. One good sloppy turn deserves another. I scampered to my knees and slithered up to that warm, wet gash. My digits rubbed the silken carpeting of her vagina while I traced slobbery kisses along her muscular inner thighs 'till I reached that golden triangle.

Once again I could observe her body mount it's orgasmic contractions. The hard sinew shaking under the taut, velvety flesh. Her breathing came haltingly as I tempted her firey opening with my pointy tongue. Then I would lay my tongue flat and slowly press down on the labia and ease a trickle of warmth from her pussy to her ass. I stopped temporarily at each orifice to circle and poke them until her gyrations prompted me to a different target.

Liz called my name (and God's,) pulled my hair, shook my head by the ears, and wrapped her strong legs around my neck like a python. Her eerie moans and Banshee wailings were out of a horror film and the bed rocked and creaked like a scene from THE EXORCIST.

I could taste the first wave of this new orgasm and I strove to continue to return the delicious feeling she had provided me. So I kept licking, probing and nibbling at her cunt. The flood of juices poured down my chin and threatened to drown me in my own home. Her convulsions hit their crescendo and she screamed that I had to stop or her heart would go into arrest. "Joey, My Gawd, how- when did you ever learn to do that? My legs won't stop shaking and my belly is bucking like there is something alive inside trying to get out. Come up here this instant and fuck me!

I did think about the implications of this for about two seconds. Then I shifted on to my haunches and squirted a dollop of baby oil along my Priapus and on her swollen glans and shoved "Ol' John-Henry" deep inside. I looked down at my beautiful, sultry sister, hypnotized in the throes of ecstasy. And the thoughts of incest, taboo and corruption became merely words of foreplay in my head.

All I wanted was to fuck this strikingly gorgeous woman underneath me, and to keep this fantasy alive. I tried to be gentle. I wanted to appear sophisticated. And I hoped this moment would last, but well...Once inside her steaming cunt, my cock revved like a Harley; and the tidal sensation that stormed up from my balls, up my shaft and out the tip was overwhelming. It flowed like a firehose, drenching her insides with my milky seed. I pumped and thrusted, shooting what seemed like gallons of hot, sweet jizz into her. Lizzy squirmed and shivered, shouting a plethora of lewd epithets and describing herself and our activities in the vilest of terms. I never imagined she was such a screamer and when she called herself a slut, a tramp and a filthy whore, she fired my imagination as much as hers.

I watched captivated as her big jugs wobbled on her chest like water balloons and I tugged and squeezed them both. When my pistoning action ebbed, I slumped on top of Liz. My tongue and fingers busied themselves groping and teasing those pliant, pleasure-filled globes.

When I pulled my tender, bruised rod out of her honey-blonde clutches she hollered, " where are you going? I'm not finished with you yet." She scrambled like the old shortstop she used to be, and wrapped her mouth around my pole, again sucking the remnants of our juices from my sore cock, and pumping the life back into it. "C'mon baby. There's more work to be done." Satisfied that my erection was firm and fast again, she rolled on to all-fours and guided my shiny, slick missile back inside her dripping, gaping hole. I needed no further encouragement (though some Viagra and B-vitamins would help,) and plowed her frantically for another few minutes until all the blood drained from my body and settled in my prick.

The sight of that tight, firm ass in my grip and the slapping sound of those big bouncing tits, spurred me on to one more attempt at fireworks. I gave it my best effort and believed that I had one final spurt of cum to deliver. Just to be a gentleman, I made sure to reach between her legs and finger her clit to orgasm, incase I couldn't provide the thrill with my cock alone.

With the last great thrust, I collapsed on Lizard's back and we laid in a naked sweaty pile of spent flesh, barely able to move. We laughed and struggled to disengage ourselves, both falling on to our backs, sucking air and listening for the sounds of normal respiration to return. She tried to revive my flagging momentum by offering me her virgin butt. I hurriedly yanked at my limp member and pleaded for one more hum-job, but I'm afraid the circus had left town.

Liz reached for a towel to dry her sleek physique and stretched like a slinky house-cat warming itself in the sun. Her hands swept through her damp mop of satiny hair and her toes flexed and curled in the aftermath of exaltation.

I gingerly held my flaccid cock in my hand and wiped the perspiration from my face and neck. Secretly applauding my own performance and vowing to christen that puckered little rear end after I get some rest. My conscience got the better of me and I began to wonder what Lizzy was thinking about now. As if reading my mind, she turned towards me and snuggled that hot body and those great tits against me. " I hope you're not feeling any regrets about this. I loved every second of it and I have a lot of ideas for next time." This was music to my ears. "Get some sleep Joey, it's about 6:00am. I know it's your day off so I'll let you sleep in, but I may replace your alarm clock in the morning. I want you fresh and full of energy. Your a youngster so you better keep up." Her giggles started again, and her big smile was infectious.

12