Rise of the Slime Queen Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luka's body, now little more than a husk, was thrown into a corner and perished into dust.

Now, time to eat you to and for us to become one!

With all the force of an ocean, the whole of the slime leapt into Lana's mouth.

Chapter 4

Yesssss, accept me. We shall become one, you and I.

The slime demoness entered her mouth with such force that Lana was lurched backwards and fell upon the floor. She gurgled, trying to fight back the onslaught, but her finger only got stuck inside of the strange body of her assailant. But even those struggles weren't in earnest, not after what she just experienced.

The mere thought of her becoming as sultry as the slime, as dominant with a demeanor of a goddess, was enough to send shivers down her spine.

Yet the slime also did something to her that made her horny as hell. It was the liquid, she understood at once. It was a sort of aphrodisiac which she gulped in pints by now. Each swallow made her body hotter and more sensitive, so much so that even the sting of the wound upon her shoulder made her shudder in excitement.

The best, or well, worse part of it all, was that the slime just kept on going and going and going. It was like the thing was a bottomless pool of slime. But the more she drank the less she struggled and the less she resisted mentally. She didn't even notice the strange voice in her head, echoing and breaking down her psyche. Because, well, it was her voice. It was her, right?

Imagine, feeling like this all of the time. Imagine, feeling constant pleasure and give it to others. So they could worship you and love you. Imagine! Imagine them... loving US!

Lana never wanted to be worshiped or loved yet that voice was so sweet and slurpy that she could not help but agree with it. It would be the same, her becoming a hero to the demons and to the humans. At least the demons did not desert her and... she liked feeling this sexy and alluring.

As a bit of a tomboy, Lana never wanted to be seducing. But the way she sounded in her own head, the way the slime made her feel was so... so... intoxicating that she could not help but want to be even sexier. She wanted to make others bask in her beauty and beg for more pleasure.

And more pleasure is exactly what the slime was giving to her.

Whilst the slime entered her nose, ears and mouth, she remembered that demonic chuckle and her body was rocked by orgasm after orgasm. Her psyche crumbled and she shivered in pleasure as each drop fell into oblivion. Each part of her was massaged into a numb state of complete calm and pleasure. She was like a weak puppy in the clutches of the slime demoness.

Her eyes went to the back of her head as the slime slithered in through her pussy and ass, ravaging her body utterly. As moments turned to minutes and minutes to hours, her body was decomposed completely from the inside and molded into slime, pleasure and obedience. After a while, Lana felt herself melting thoroughly and completely.

Melt. Mold. And become more than you are!

It was raw pleasure. The melting. It was like every fiber of her being was set ablaze by orgasms and obedience, like all she had ever known and will know, was mindless bliss. It was like she had always been a slime girl and always would be. And she loved it.

Do you understand now? You feel this good because this is who you truly are. Say it.

This is who I truly am?

Again.

This is who I truly... am?

AGAIN.

This is who I truly am!

Wicked laughter of bliss, oblivion and sadism echoed inside of her mind as she became what she always was meant to be.

Her eyes flickered one last time as oblivion took her and she melted into the floor. The last remnants and traces of what had transpired, was the dust of a husk of a young adventurer. Dickless and drained, he would not even be a footnote in the history that was written by The Slime Queen and her minions.

Before darkness overtook her, for the briefest of moments, she could almost see a figure in the darkness. So dark that the pitch black shadows seemed a bright light compared to her. Then, she was gone.

Lana's eyes blinked as she opened them to see a clear sky and the sun shining high above the clouds. She did not move, for a few minutes, as she tried to comprehend what had just happened.

Did... did I dream of it all?

She could not tell. But an echo of a voice akin to hers whispered from within.

No.

Her body definitely wasn't slime. The young girl lifted her palm into the air and noticed nothing wrong with it. She wiggled her toes and still, no difference. There was absolutely nothing wrong with her.

Yet she clearly remembered what had happened. She remembered the fear as the slime gripped her throat when she saved Eleonore and when... when... her friends left her to die. At the thought she felt such rage rise, such a need to see them kneel and whimper at her feet that made her blood boil. She wanted to melt them and make them beg and whimper as she drained them.

By the time she had understood that something within her was indeed boiling the moment had passed and she turned her thoughts to that of the slime. Barely noticing the sharp switch in her mood.

It did enter her and made her quiver and beg for more of the pleasure she was being given. Given by... by herself. She could not really remember the slime nor could she remember herself at that moment. What Lana did remember, was herself giving impossible pleasure... to... herself...

But what am I supposed to do now?

She also remembered the need to drain others, her false friends most of all. But why? And how? And...

This is all so confusing... what is happening to me?

I am taking revenge. That is what I am doing!

But she could not do that, could she? Drain her friends? Her neighbours?

Then, the same memory of them leaving her came rushing back along with the wanton need to make them hers.

What the hell is happening to me? I need... to sleep... in my own bed. Back home.

Her trek back was a blur of nausea, near climaxes and want for revenge. Such was her confusion that she did not even notice the lone guard approached her near the smaller gate of the town to ask if she was alright. He was a good kid, Lana knew him and his parents as well.

He placed his palm upon her shoulder as she swayed and steadied her. With a smile and a light touch Lana removed his palm from her shoulder, desperate to get home. As she walked off, he didn't even notice that a part of her had remained with him. A tendril that slithered across his throat and face before rushing into his mouth.

The guard jerked a few times before standing at attention once again. But Lana just wanted to get home and get some sleep. She crashed into her bed as a dreamless shadows overtook her.

The only thing that she did remember once she woke up the next day, was hunger.

12