Revenge on Kyrhan Ch. 04

Story Info
Nazneen is shared in front of her husband.
6.4k words
3.41
27.4k
9
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Revenge on Kyrhan Ch. 04
By Dan57
Nazneen is shared by Kyrhan and Dan in front of her husband

Nazneen woke up late in the morning. Her night had been filled by nice dreams about the pleasures she would feel during the next hours. That was the day she had been craving for weeks, now! She pushed aside the silk sheets and lifted her head from the bed. She extended her arms lazily to prepare herself for a straining day… A movement of the floor caught her attention : it was her husband! He had spent the night naked on the floor, wrists and ankles cuffed to his back in the most awkward position she could have devised.

It had been so for months, now, since the Prince Kyrhan had installed her in his harem after her failed attempt of murder on his person. After a not too long detention in the palace, necessary in Kira’s view to reprogram her, she had been set free with an offer to come back with her husband and become one of the pretty flowers of Kyrhan’s garden! It entailed, of course, being fucked mercilessly by the Prince’s huge manhood but also by his many friends who lived in the place. She had been quite aware when she returned to the palace that the Prince intended to sire at least one but probably several babies in her womb! It was his way to insure total loyalty to him : a mother wouldn’t conspire against the father of her children! Nazneen’s husband had also perfectly understood it. But it was also a cheap price to live near the charismatic guru of this little hedonistic group! He had found a nice well paid job in his specialty for a company owned by Peter, one of the husbands of Kyrhan’s wives. Everything stayed in the family!

But what Nazneen’s husband had not envisioned was how deeply their sexual life would be changed after her return from her honeymoon trip, when she would have to settle in a routine. Being partnered for a month daily with a man as dominant as Kyrhan was likely to have consequences! Nazneen was quite dominant herself but her husband was desperately submissive and she could no more come to terms with it! She had decided a campaign to force him to affirm his manhood! He seemed to have found a matching character with Peter, Leena’s husband. He and his wife were perfectly in tune, utterly sexually submissive : Nazneen could have made this couple do the dirtiest acts without the least objection! Nazneen had had a discussion about it with her husband.

- Darling, now that my honeymoon with Kyrhan is finished, we’ll have to organize things! I would like you to become more self assertive!

- But, dear, I love things as they are! Kyrhan can give you all the dominance you may need and I would be perfectly happy to be your obedient slave!

- Sorry but I want more, a man I would have to fight with in order to dominate him! You’re really handsome and you seem to catch the eye of the many female sluts gravitating around Kyrhan! I am just not interested by lowly submissive men any more!

But the poor sod was desperately submissive : he was just not interested in becoming Kyrhan’s lieutenant or second in command! Nazneen had to be harsher with him! She expected him to finally revolt and that was her ultimate goal :

- I don’t want you to meet Kyrhan’s wives even when I have been summoned to his bed or when I accompany him on some travel! Is it understood, dog!

- Yes, mistress! You want to keep me for your own use!

- You’re completely mistaken, scum! I just don’t want either to share my bed with a lowly submissive! You’ll sleep in my bedroom but you’ll be naked on the bed carpet, tightly chained to the floor and wearing your cock cage, as usual!

- But when I’ll need sexual release…

- Then I will ask Rajeev to find some harlots, just for you, female Dalits no decent Indian man would just imagine fucking. I will order Rajeev to find you the oldest, the dirtiest, rudest and less attractive girls he may find. They will have the key to unlock you! You’ll have better be very gentle and submissive with them! When you’ll be tired of those dirty toothless harridans, you may change your ideas!

Nazneen had really told Rajeev to look for the less attractive whores in the vicinity : preferably overage girls, menopausal, with teeth missing in the front, really ugly and with no make up nor attractive clothes. Those Rajeev picked up following her instructions rarely used soap or showers, even more rarely took a bath and they just used scissors to occasionally trim their hair! Men even from the lowliest castes rarely visited such scum but Nazneen’s husband didn’t seem to mind! He was told to visit them in their slum, of course not in the palace! Rajeev told him not to forget to wear a condom and take a decontamination shower before entering the harem again! Nazneen had thought it a joke, a tease for her husband she would end up at the first sign of revolt. But the revolt never came!

Nazneen was jealous of the intimacy Kyrhan and Kira or, for example, Jodhaa and Mark enjoyed. It was so strange to see a westerner couple so totally subjugated by Indian way of life that they had adopted many Indian customs : Mark was currently wearing a dhoti and Jodhaa a saree and she had heard them chatting together in hindi! In the street, any one would have sworn they were true Indian people! Jodhaa was often commissioned to show hotel guests the palace and the nearby city : she was really beautiful, clever, educated and spoke several of the many languages used in India as fluently as a native as well as the main International ones. She had recently met in the hotel a Swedish countess who could speak more than thirty languages and it had become Jodhaa’s central idea to equal her!

But for the moment, Nazneen’s thoughts didn’t concern her husband! Kyrhan had decided it was time to knock her up again. The palace doctor had been following her temperature cycle and her hormonal level. He had announced Kyrhan on the last evening that Nazneen had just ovulated. She was now in her most fertile time and, of course, she was totally unprotected… Kyrhan had stipulated she wouldn’t receive any visit by himself or any other man for the last two weeks and the treatment had obtained quite patent results : Nazneen was horny as hell, ready to rape any man …

Nazneen had made some shopping during the previous days: a red and orange saree with a cropped choli that barely covered her breasts. She had thoroughly washed her hair with scented herbs and combed it meticulously. She had perfumed her body this morning after a lengthy hot bath and she had applied gala make up. She really looked just like a Bollywood star in visit… She waited impatiently to know who Kyrhan had chosen to breed her for the second time : if Kyrhan came tonight to exert his marital rights, it would certainly mean he still found her very attractive. But he could also delegate one of his friends. Nazneen could just hope that it wouldn’t be Peter or even worse : her own husband! She surprised herself when she realized that she would open her arms to whoever Kyrhan had chosen for her. Was the general submissiveness of the girls in this palace running on her? She had thought herself much stronger than that!

Nazneen had done her best to entice Kyrhan to visit her. She had arranged to meet him as he was taking his breakfast with Kira and the girl he had chosen for last night, just to show him her new saree. She had felt really slutty at this moment : the old proud Nazneen would have never imagined playing such lowly games!

The second question that gnawed at her mind was : would she receive a single or a double visit? A double visit would boost her status : she would be officially recognized as able to entertain two men alone! That would mean she was highly valued. She had occasionally serviced three men, including once in presence of her husband but she was following very precise orders then. This time, she would be totally on her own.

Nazneen dared not to express her ultimate wish : to receive Kyrhan AND one of his closest friends, one that would have a repute of being a very demanding lover : Rajeev, Dan or Mark, for example but, for God’s sake, not Peter! He had visited her once and she hadn’t been bold enough to decline his offer. He had been extremely polite and well mannered as an old fashioned Englishman could be but that wasn’t what she was looking for in a lover : she wanted a superior male who would pin her down on her bed, part her legs and cover her mouth with his to prevent her from denying him the use of her body. He would push his hard meat in her belly in a single furious shove and make her delirious with lust! In short, he would own her, just as she now loved to be used!

It was a quite common fantasy for dominant girls : find a lover that would tame them and force them to submit to his will! So far, only two men had met her high standards : Dan who had disarmed her with an arm lock as she was about to kill Kyrhan and Kyrhan himself who had offered her to enter his harem! On their wedding night, he had taken her again and again until she had to plead for his mercy, her pussy, mouth and arse sore from too much workout, a defeat certainly but a defeat any woman should crave for at least once in her life! And Kyrhan had been able to replicate the magic on the next day and for a whole month during their whole honeymoon! No one has commented on her screams of delight that could probably have been heard through out the harem : most new wives of Kyrhan had reacted with the same burst of wild enthusiasm. Kira told her some day that she had, too, to her shame, but Kyrhan was such a magnificent lover!

Nazneen’s heart skipped a beat when someone knocked at the door : it was basic politeness to announce your arrival although when Kyrhan or any other man wanted to enjoy a girl without interference, they just locked the door to announce another visitor that Nazneen was already claimed for the whole night! In the eventuality you didn’t want to find a locked door, you had just to phone in advance to book a date moment. The girls in Kyrhan’s harem rarely declined a visit if they were alone but few were ready to receive more than two suitors. Only Leena had once entertained eight gentlemen in her bedroom! But she was a true slut, by her own opinion!

Nazneen placed the pallu of her saree to cover her head and she opened her door. She was a bit disappointed when she discovered Mark at the door. He was really handsome and a good lover but she had wished for more : her arse would have no visitors that night. Kyrhan usually used preferably his wives’ back passage and left their pussies to their legitimate husbands. He was so well endowed they would have been ruined for them for weeks otherwise! At least with husbands like Dan who lived out of India, he could fuck Kira’s pussy until about four weeks before the husband’s expected visit to his wife! It was a clear departure from his own official politic but none of the girls had ever reported it to their respective husbands!

Nazneen was about to shut the door when a booming voice came through! It was Kyrhan’s voice!

- Am I allowed in, Nazneen? And will my pretty wife leave my friend Dan outdoors?

Nazneen reopened hastily the door. Everything had changed in a flash : she had thought that Mark had been delegated to breed her. In the untold hierarchy of the harem, he was nicely placed but not among Kyrhan’s closest friends! Receiving Kyrhan and Mark was a mark of honour but being asked to service THREE men including Kyrhan and Dan was untold distinction : only Kira had had such an honour or Jodhaa but, for her, one of her suitors had been Dinu, her Dalit lover she wouldn’t have left aside! Of course, group sex was occasionally organized in Kyrhan’s harem but they were always several girls available and it was just a gangbang, not a breeding meeting!

In her surprise, Nazneen’s pallu had fallen down, uncovering her aristocratic face. She hastily repositioned her veil. In India, it was no obligation, just a matter of respect for superior or older people. In her native country of Pakistan, she would have had to be shier and her cropped choli with the wide expanse of belly skin it left to be seen would have appeared just shameful and whorish : no decent girl would have appeared in such indecent outfit in front of her husband and even less in front of strangers! India was so much more permissive in comparison! Pretty women always love to be admired!

Kyrhan slowly undid her clothes, firstly unwrapping her saree. He was taking care to let the two other men admire her body while he was disrobing her. When her pallu was pushed aside, her well filled choli (blouse) came in plain view and the three men could really feel they really wanted her! There was a thick marble table in the bedroom and when Kyrhan stretched her on the slab, she instinctively curled on the marble, purring like a she cat. She had ignited the fire in Kyrhan and his friends’ loins and she knew it! Now the no return point had been passed and she knew that the three men were mad with lust! That was exactly the mood she wanted them to be in!

Kyrhan bent down and kissed her on the lips, his tongue sliding between her lovely fleshy red lips that she had always considered one of her best assets! His hands were rummaging in her cleavage, fondling her shoulders, slowly massaging her breasts through her blouse. Dan carefully unhooked her choli and took it away. Nazneen emitted a deep sigh in which you could literally feel her own need! Her sighs were so sexy that the three men got an impressive hard on at the same moment! Nazneen kissed Kyrhan back. She encircled his neck with her arms and their kisses grew really passionate. Her hands slipped inside his dhoti and started to caress his chest wider and wider.

Mark at this moment entered the fun. He slid his hand along Nazneen’s belly and cupped her left breast above her bra. His thumb disappeared under the garment and his finger grazed her nipple. She arched her back and pushed her tits against his invading hand. He made small circles with the tip of his finger around her areola. She seemed to enjoy the caress and she turned toward him, her legs parting from their own move to prepare the way to other caresses, to a more total control of her mind by her lovers. At that moment, in her mind, Kyrhan, Dan and Mark were a single person with six hands, all of them totally dedicated toward giving her maximum pleasure. She would be hard pressed to determine to whom the different hands on her body belonged…

Nazneen took her nipple between thumb and forefinger and twirled it around. She immediately started to moan irrepressibly. Kyrhan pushed Mark aside and lifted her bra. Both her breasts were now openly displayed. As if they were acting in voluntary coordination, Kyrhan and Dan bent down and took her nipples between their teeth. They started to suckle, as if they were trying to really sip milk. Nazneen hadn’t wished to stay on milk and she was working to stop the milk flow but this double solicitation seemed to shatter her partial success in this direction. Kyrhan and Dan started to gurgle with delight as her fresh milk flowed in their mouths to be immediately swallowed.

Nazneen was just like most girls : feeling her breasts sucked by greedy mouths produced a deep pleasure that calmed her down. Her early protests were soon muted and she even took her breasts in her hands to offer her two lovers her half filled udders. Now she wanted to be milked dry at last and she was just sorry not to have a third tit to offer to Mark… Kyrhan noticed her distress and pulled back, offering Mark to take his place. Jodhaa’s husband plunged to start his very pleasant task.

Meanwhile, Kyrhan had knelt down at the feet of Nazneen. He lifted up the hem of her saree and pushed aside her petticoat. When the slit was ideally positioned, he parted the folds to discover her freshly shaven pussy. She had waxed her pussy and her legs in the morning to be completely devoid of any unwanted hair to please her future lover. Her husband had helped her by tearing away the bands of wax, although he was quite aware she was preparing herself for another man! Kyrhan ran his hands along her smooth legs, starting from her ankles, then her legs, her knees and finally fondling her thighs. When he reached her pussy, he placed his two thumps on her nether lips and opened them. His nose came in contact with her pubes than slid down slightly. He probed all the length of her slit and started to tongue her pussy. At this moment, she felt she was losing the control of her body : she opened her thighs wide and sighed! Now, Kyrhan could do anything he wanted to her! The final penetration of her pussy by Kyrhan’s huge cock was already accepted, a mere confirmation of her total conquest!

Nazneen lifted her bottom from the bed to help Kyrhan free her body from the remnants of her saree. It unravelled smoothly and the rich fabric slid graciously to the floor. The knot holding up her petticoat was soon dealt away. Kyrhan was really an expert when taking off a girl’s garments. She didn’t really understand how he had done it but the fabric of her saree soon joined her petticoat and her bra on a chair. She was now totally naked in front of the three men and she was quite aware she couldn’t expect any respite from them who were out of their minds with desire! That suited her perfectly.

Kyrhan’s hand slipped in and he started fondling her pussy. In the same time, he bent down and shoved his tongue along the length of her twat, finally teasing her clit with a maddening skill. She parted her legs and raised her hips to give his fingers total access to her fuck hole. She desperately wanted to feel his fingers inside her, wishing them to be replaced soon by his huge cock. Her haste to be skewered by the Prince was the reason why she had omitted to put on panties! She had desperately wished he would come to breed her for the second time and her wish had been granted!

Nazneen groaned in frustration when Kyrhan pulled back, leaving her alone on the bed. The Prince grabbed Mark’s shoulder and signalled him to take the place he had just vacated. It was not what she had expected but her need was just too strong. She grabbed Mark’s hand and guided him to her pussy. She run her hands along his back and drew him to her. Mark covered her body with his and took her left breast in his mouth for another sip of her milk. On the same time, his fingers entered her to her intense satisfaction. She focused her attention on feeding him her breasts. He was actively finger fucking her. She pushed his head back, gasping at the exquisite sensations he caused in her pussy. Her eyes locked on his in a silent invite to fuck her really hard!

He reached for his own cock, wanking himself to make it as hard as he could. His rock hard cock was already jerking and bobbing wildly. She took it in her hands to guide it toward her greedy pussy. She knew from her previous experiences that Mark couldn’t resist such a treatment : he was likely to cum any time! He covered her mouth with his. They switched position until she was kneeling astride him. His cock was in almost perfect position to fuck her. She bore down with their eyes still glued together… He entered her to the hilt at last in a single rush. The pleasure was already mounting. Soon she wouldn't be able to control herself.
Mark started to jerk and shake while Nazneen moaned and sighed, her breathing becoming ragged. She lifted her legs around his hips and wrapped them around him. Her hands grabbed his ass and pulled him in deeper as far as it would go.

Nazneen would have loved his fucking to continue for a long time but Kyrhan intervened, telling Mark not to unload deep in her pussy. She didn’t understand the order : If Kyrhan had left the place to Mark, he should place his seed as deep as he could if he wanted to breed her, shouldn’t he? But she wouldn’t argue with Kyrhan : she had accepted that the Prince’s will superseded hers, a very difficult admission for a dominant girl! To hide the turmoil in her mind, she dug her nails into his back and smiled at him. His surprise and the pain she was inflicting him pushed him over the edge. His body was rocked by a violent orgasm. He could feel his hot sperm spewing from his balls along the length of his engorged cock. His prick jerked and throbbed as it erupted in her pussy. It was now her turn to feel his hot sticky cum splashing against her pussy walls.

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12