Revenge Fucking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
464 Followers

After meeting Winston Faygler I kinda got used to fucking him. He was a terrific sex partner. I even learned to blow him, which wasn't easy, not because his dick was so long but because of the thickness or width, it was hard to get it his erect cock into my mouth. It was like sucking on a beer can.

Sometimes if I started when he was soft it was ok, but as he swelled up and filled every corner of my throat I thought I might choke to death. But if you are in a gay relationship you gotta give up your ass or your mouth, so I blew him as best I could, but not too often. Usually the jerk offs were satisfying enough for him. After all, he was a self confessed bottom and with me as his lover he was getting his ass worked out pretty often.

But still I did my best to give him a good blow job, eventually I got the hang of it. We continued meeting on Mondays and Fridays. I have to admit for a while there I almost stopped chasing pussy, well almost. This guy was more than enough. I even started doing inventory only once a month, well, sometime twice. See, the taste of puss still excites me and Sally's puss is so sweet. Sorry to say I did lose my erection a few times but I blamed it on hard work. Thank God it was around that time that Sally got a steady boyfriend. We still had our nights of bliss but at least if I couldn't there was a pitch hitter out there.

A few weeks ago, when I was over at Whinny's house, he gave me a dildo about the size of his cock.

"We're going to use this to get you used to me. Once in a while I'd like to turn the tables."

When he said that my face turned red, that's what he said. I took the rubber dick home and hid it in a tool box in the garage, I don't see how I could get that thing inside me, but Whinny says he'll teach me, oh boy!

Oh yeah, I met a black girl at the market. Tall, busty, nice soft ass and her pussy has a flavor of its own that just keeps calling you back. So I try to see her at her apartment at least every other week, usually on Sunday morning before she goes to church. I've learned to take a little piece viagra just to make sure I don't disappoint anyone. She has tits like honeydew melons, oh my, to fuck her is glorious. She doesn't seem to know much about sucking cock but I'm trying to teach her, an inch at a time.

Of course my wife seemed to get more interested in me once I started fucking Winston, or maybe it was just her nervousness. Maybe because she seemed to be hanging around the house more often than before.

She complained that her boyfriend had little time for her and she was only meeting him once a week.

"Why's that?"

She didn't answer.

I said, "I'm sorry. If you get horny I'm still available to do the deed."

"Not on your life!" She shouted. "You couldn't satisfy me any more. My lover has a cock as big as a horse."

Yeah, that really hurt, you don't kick a man in the balls cause his cock is too small.

Of course I was thinking, yeah, I know very well how big his cock is, I fuck him twice a week, but I kept quiet. She'd never complained about my cock size in the past. But yeah, I guess that black quarterback had a full house in his drawers before I ever got to her. Fuck, her pussy was so wide and deep that I couldn't reach the end of it from the first day. I now figured, that guy must have had a really big cock and broken her in just for him. I had ended up marrying a loose pussy for sloppy seconds.

On the other hand I was secretly glad that she wasn't interested in getting back in bed with me. How many times a week can a man do this fucking stuff? I mean when we were first married it was every night but by the end of the first year it was every other day and then even longer. Christ, it takes me at least a day or two to recharge and get that hormone buzz that I can feel up in my balls.

I put on my coat and walked to the door,

"Ok honey, I'm on my way out, I'll see you in the morning."

I thought to myself, I'm going to fuck Faygler's ass off tonight. A grin fell across my face that I could see in the hall mirror as I left the house. Yep, I sure was going to fuck him harder then ever.

So are you asking if his ass is the best butt fuck available? I guess, but I think I still prefer fucking pussy. It's got that texture that just pulls the cum out of you. But you can't say enough about revenge fucking, and that's why Mr. Flagler's ass is the perfect answer just for me. Of course when his cousin Harvey visited at the holidays and caught us doing the nasty, that son of a bitch tried to fuck me in the ass while I was fucking Winston, but I was too tight for him, so he slipped it between my legs and came all over my balls. Oh well, nothing is perfect but it washes off.

And when the term ended, Faygler told me he wanted to do next term's art class with live nude models, and he wanted me to pose for at least a few weeks and Mrs. Rushmore, one of the older gals had volunteered to pose as well, her with those hanging grandma tits. Oh yeah, he said after the New Year he wanted to fuck me as well. Said he'd teach me how to take the big kahuna. I don't know if I'm up for that but if I want to keep fucking him and keep him away from my wife I still gotta drain his balls one way or another. And I gotta admit, after all this time I kinda like him, I kinda like him a lot. I start to sweat when I think of him fucking me, but I also get a hard-on.

THE END

Dear Esteemed Readers,

If you enjoyed this story please give it a good vote and don't hesitate to favor it. Any comment or emails, as always, are welcome.

Best to all, Erectus123

erectus123
erectus123
464 Followers
12