Retired and Horny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course you can stay." I cuddle in with her and she laid her head on my chest.

******************************************

Whitney laid on the side of his body, head on his chest and one leg thrown over one of his. She smiled to herself. Wow! The pleasure was still zipping up and down her body. To hell with young men, I'm staying with this man as long as I can. She thought back to her first and second times with men. Her first wasn't fun at all and just hurt. She didn't even get close to an orgasm and ended up with just bloody panties. Her second time with a young man was a little better. She did have one orgasm but he didn't go down on her very long and then he finished way too soon. Not like John. She looked up at him and said, "God, I've still got shivers of pleasure going through me. I can't believe this."

******************************************

She reaches down and started to stroke me again. I said, "What are you think you're doing down there?"

She said, "I want to suck you off. I want to taste your cum. You've made me cum so hard tonight, I owe you."

It takes a while but I eventually get hard again. She scoots down and takes my cock in her mouth and starts to suck me. It feels great! She starts to play with my balls with her left hand. That really feels great. A few minutes later, I go stiff and start to shoot cum into her mouth. When I'm done, she pulls me out of her mouth, licks the head good and then swallows. She lays down with her head on my chest again. "That didn't taste too bad, John. I'm going to do that for you a lot too. It felt great when you started to cum in my mouth. It made me very juicy again down below."

"Is that the first time a man has cum in your mouth?"

With the cutest blush I've ever seen she says, "Yes, John." Wow! I feel very privileged.

I say, "Thanks sweet Whitney. I appreciate being your first at something. That was wonderful." I reached down and slipped two fingers into her and withdrew them. I slipped them in my mouth and moaned. She smiled.

"You taste divine, sweet girl. I'm going to be eating down there a lot too." She smiled again.

We eventually fell asleep wrapped in each other.

In the morning I'm a little stiff from not moving much all night long. We both get up and go to the bathroom then come back to bed. She notices when I groan laying down beside her. "What's wrong John?"

"I guess I stayed in one position too long last night. My back is a little stiff this morning. Nothing to worry about."

"Roll over on your stomach." I do as she says and she starts to rub my back muscles. "A few of your back muscles are knotted up a bit. Let me rub them and see if I can get the knots out."

She starts to rub and kneed my back muscles and it feels great. After ten minutes or so, she feels my muscles again and says there are no more knots. I feel great.

"Wow! You are good at that. Did you go to school for that?"

"No, my dad gets those knots occasionally so I just learned how to do it on him."

"Well, you are very talented. You should take some training courses on massaging and then open a massage business."

"I wish I could but not enough money to do either." She rolls me over and lays on me.

We're kissing and groping each other again. She looks me in the eyes and says, "It feels like you are up for another good fuck, John."

She looks down and I'm hard again. She grabs me and moans.

I lay down on the bed and tell her to lay down with her pussy in my face. "Then take my cock in your mouth, babe."

We go down on each other until she reaches her first orgasm. I'm not going to cum for a while. Two orgasms last night is a limiting factor for this old man. I push her away and tell her to get on her hands and knees. I slide under her and go down on her again and bring her to two more orgasms. I then grab a condom and slip into her again. Damn, I love this tight pussy, the tightest I've ever been in. I start to move in her and she's moaning. I start to rub her anus. I eventually want to fuck that hole so I'm going to prepare her.

When I start to rub it she starts to moan again. I drop a glob of spit on her anus and slip my thumb into her ass to the first knuckle after five minutes of fucking. She squeals. She starts to scream every two minutes and she's beating her fists against the bed. I smile to myself. It takes me over ten minutes to cum again. After her fifth orgasm from fucking, I lose it on her sixth orgasm and she screams again when she feels my cock pulsing in her. After I pull out and lay down again, she kisses me hard and says, "The hell with young guys, I'll take this old man anytime." I chuckle at that remark. We separate and lay there for a while in each others arms.

"John, were you playing with my asshole?"

I laugh and say, "Yes, I was. From five minutes from the start, I had my thumb in your ass."

"Those orgasms were so much harder than the others. Wow!"

"I hoped you would like them. I'm going to be playing with that asshole a lot more."

"Good." She smiles up at me and nips at my left nipple.

She soon jumps up and says, "I'm going to make us some breakfast. I'm starving." She grabs her flimsy negligee and her shoes and heads downstairs, that cute little ass wiggling behind her. Yum! I get dressed and follow. She comes out of her room dressed up nice in a nice blouse and a pair of shorts. I notice she has no bra on and maybe no panties either.

Turns out she's a pretty good cook, at least for breakfast. She makes us eggs and bacon and I make some toast. We eat and I smile at her. "Very good, Whitney."

She smiles and says, "I can make breakfast. It's about the only meal I can make very well."

I laugh and she joins me. I say, "You take care of weekend breakfasts and I'll take care of the rest of our meals. I'll teach you if you want. I've had to cook for myself for most of my life."

"Oh, good. I could use some cooking lessons."

"We need to go grocery shopping today. We're out of everything."

"Okay, just like a married couple, huh?"

I laugh and say, "Yes, just like a married couple." If I can train your ass to take me, I might even consider asking you, you hot little bitch. That's about the only thing that will get me to say 'I do' again...My hard cock in your asshole regularly.

We go shopping and I learn what she likes to eat. She's not real picky but she hasn't eaten a lot of different things. She likes Italian but has never tried Chinese. Girl, I've got some recipes for you to try. I love Chinese and can cook a lot of Chinese dishes from scratch. I've even got a wok.

We unpack everything and she helps me put everything away. She likes coffee and I got her some. I bought her a coffee maker too since I don't like coffee at all and have never owned one. Yeah, I'm a sucker for a hot body and a tight vagina.

We don't touch each other Monday. I'm willing but I think she is worried about working me too hard.

When she comes home Tuesday afternoon, she says, "Let's eat out tonight and it's my treat. Then I'm taking a long bath and I want your body again."

I smile and say, "I'm fine with that, sweet Whitney. Why didn't you want to do anything yesterday?"

"I just thought we should only do it every other day. I don't want you to get tired of me."

I laugh. "That's not happening, honey. It will be many, many years before I get tired of you, if I ever do. I do think we should explore a lot of other things that couples can do together naked."

She smiles. "What do you mean by that?"

"I know you like to read romance stories. Have you ever read any erotica?"

"What's that?"

I tell her I'll let her use my Kindle Fire and read some. "They are basically stories with a lot of sex in them. There are a lot of other things in erotica stories. Things like bondage, anal sex, spanking, you name it."

"Bondage, anal sex and spanking, huh? I don't know about those. Although I did like it when you put your thumb in my butt." She giggles and blushes.

"Well, read some of the stories and then we'll talk about some of the things that interest you. Bondage, for instance, just think about me tying you up and then doing whatever I wanted to your body. I could lick that pussy until you passed out from orgasms."

"Ooooo! That sounds like fun. But how would spanking me give me pleasure? I don't like pain."

"Well, supposedly a good spanking before getting fucked good will also give you much better orgasms."

"Oh, come on. Really?"

"Supposedly. I've never tried it before though." Well, not for a while anyway.

"So I'd be your guinea pig? And anal sex sounds painful and uncomfortable too."

"I read a book, it's on my Kindle Fire by the way, that says all the nerves near the genital area are connected including those in the anus. As a matter of fact, nerves of all the erogenous zones also lead to the clitoris. In other words, stimulate any of the erogenous zones and they stimulate the clitoris or the penis as the case may be."

"Really? I didn't know that."

"When I suck and lick your nipples doesn't it stimulate you down there?"

She thinks a bit and says, "Yeah, I guess it does. It certainly helps to make me wet down there."

"There you go."

"Okay, I'll read some of the stories and we'll talk about it afterward. I guess your thumb in my butt also helps to stimulate my clitoris. I do like that."

"Well, I wouldn't shove my penis right into your ass. I never want to hurt you at all. We'd have to train your anus to take something larger into it."

"Train?"

"Yeah, to stretch it out a bit so it wouldn't hurt you."

"Oh. Okay...I think."

Later, we go out to eat and have a great time together. She's really easy to talk to and we are interested in a lot of the same things. She asks me about the past women in my life and I tell her the whole story.

After we get home from eating, I go through my Kindle Fire and bring up several erotica and BDSM stories to the carousel. I then hand the reader to Whitney.

Whitney spends the night reading after she takes her bath. I also shower because I know what's coming soon. At 11 pm, she comes out and says, "John, I'm horny as hell now. Can we go up to your bedroom. I need your cock badly." I smile and grab her hand.

Soon she's building up to her first orgasm and hits it hard when I shove my thumb into her ass. I keep at it and begin to fuck her ass with my thumb. A minute later she comes off the bed like she's being electrocuted. Her scream is so loud it really hurts my ears and I'm smiling. Come on baby, get addicted to something in your ass.

One more very hard orgasm with my thumb fucking her ass and she pushes me away. After she calms down a bit, she says, "Fuck me, baby, hard. Make it hurt."

I get up and slam into her. She squeals. I begin to pound her hard and she yells, "Yes, yes, yes!"

Two more orgasms in the missionary position and I tell her to get on all fours. I slam into her again and she screams when my thumb goes in the butt again. I start fucking her with that thumb and less than a minute later, she screams again and starts to beat the bed with her fists. She's yelling, "Fuck, fuck, fuck..."

Two more really hard orgasms and I lose it too. It's a really good orgasm for me too. She collapses and I pull my thumb out of her butt. She squeals. I pull out too and collapse beside her. A minute later, she moves over and French kisses me long and hard. She lays her head on my chest for a minute then crawls down and pulls the condom off of me. She then begins to lick my wet cock. Once I'm clean, she grabs the condom and turns it inside out and eats my cum. Wow! What a woman!

She crawls up, puts her forehead to mine and looks me longingly in the eyes for a few seconds and kisses me again. We cuddle until we fall asleep.

*****************************************

To be continued...

12