Rescue in Rome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roy had actually gone shopping with Jane to help pick out a dress, which they had decided they'd keep a secret from Ryan. The dress that they finally decided upon was a floor length white creation, that had a scoop neck to show dŽcolletage, and was extremely tight at the hips and across the butt. Jane had been nervous but Roy was positively insistent:

"You have a world class ass, honey," he'd said, to her giggling, "Let's show it. I want my date to out class everyone there, and with this dress, your boobs and butt, you will."

She kissed him there in the store as a response. When the sales woman asked if they were the 'happy couple', Roy, as flamboyantly as possible said:

"No, we're just girlfriends. She's my brother's love."

The woman was non-plussed and quiet, after learning this.

Ryan was downstairs at Jane's house, where he'd only just moved in within the past few weeks. Roy was upstairs fiddling with Jane and helping her get ready.

"We're ready, girl!" Roy said finally.

She looked in the mirror and almost swooned at how she looked.

"I've always wanted to go to a prom or a ball looking like this," she said, sighing.

"Well, Cinderella, here you are; let's go and dazzle the handsome prince," Roy said.

He went down stairs to where Ryan was waiting.

"Is she ready?" Ryan asked.

"You'd better be ready for this, bro," Roy said. "She looks like she just stepped from the pages of a magazine that shows on the best, loveliest and classiest."

They heard her on the stairs then and Ryan stood with his mouth gaping open. She stopped at the foot of the stairs and smiled at him.

He went to her, took her hand and kissed it. She smiled broadly in appreciation. His eyes were all aglow as he said to her:

"The most beautiful, the classiest and the sexiest woman that I've ever in my life seen!"

"Thank you, sir," she said politely.

Then he had a sheen of tears in his eyes as he went on:

"Janie, Janie, how in heaven's name do I get to be so lucky as to have found you?"

"Blame it on Rome!" she said, as she went into his arms.

"I have a gift for you," he said.

"Why do I need further gifts, when I have you!" was her blushing response.

"Lovely sentiment, sweets," Roy said from across the room, "But give the guy a chance."

"Sorry," Jane said, blushing again.

He gave her an elongated box with a beautiful strand of pearls in it.

"Oh, Ryan, they're so pretty!" she looked up, and went on: "If this keeps up, I'll ruin my makeup."

"Don't you dare, girli," Roy shot at her.

By then she was in Ryan's arms, whispering fervently to him about how much she loved him. She shot Roy an air kiss as she hugged Ryan. Roy returned it.

They took the ball by storm. Both of the Reeges brothers and their gorgeous 'date'. Roy let all and sundry know that Ryan and Jane came as a couple and they'd asked him to come as their date. It was outrageous and everyone loved it. The crowd at the ball was simply blown away by the coming out of the librarian.

There were various members of the university wrestling team there and many of them came forward to claim a dance with Ryan's lady. Jane was pleased with all of it.

She danced, in the middle of the event, a lovely slow dance with Ryan, with her head against his shoulder.

"I love you, Ryan," she said. Then she added: "And we're on track."

"On track?" he asked.

"Yes," she said, "With the schedule on the panties."

Ryan chuckled and said: "So we are; I have moved in. We're on schedule. Wonderful, isn't it?"

"Completely!" she said. "There are other things that I want too."

He looked at her and said: "What? Anything, beautiful lady."

"I want you home from your workout sweaty one day soon. I have a date with my friend, when he's sweaty, and remember your armpits," she whispered.

He laughed, and said: "It's like I said, anything, beautiful lady. But look at this. Here we are at the classiest event in the university's year and my future wife is talking about my sweaty armpits and her friend, my penis, when he's sweaty."

"Ryan," she whispered, "You can say 'cock' to me; I don't mind."

"Incorrigible!" he said.

"Completely!" was her answer.

When they got back to the table, Roy wanted to know what all the whispering was about. Jane blushed furiously, as Ryan told him, what she'd been talking about.

"Well," Roy said, "I can see that Rome wasn't a total waste."

The End.