Red Lace: Turk Takes a Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bride-to-be, Carly, sat down on the couch, her twinkly-eyed gaze amused, as always, by her craziest friend Jeannie. Clutching the whisky bottle tightly in her hand, Carly's mind buzzed from all the wine and the two guzzling shots she'd just swallowed, and she didn't feel like passing the bottle away till she'd had another one, her scattered thoughts flashing on her husband-to-be, Matthew.

Meeting Matthew two years ago was the best thing that's ever happened to Carly, he a graying electrical engineer, she a hospice worker who helped him deal with his mother's decline and death from cancer. They'd hit it off right away, but the circumstances called for a slow, measured approach to their courtship. In the weeks after Matt's mother's funeral, he and Carly started dating, and two years went by, and now there was a wedding just a couple days away.

Before she met Matt, Carly thought she'd die single. Already into her forties when she met him, she was sure it was her fate to stay single, and she was okay with it. She didn't enjoy dating, hadn't had much sex since her twenties. But that sex back then, at least a little bit of it, was amazingly good. It was a boy named Stew who had really floated her boat, he a twenty-three-year-old who wasn't the least bit afraid to get naked. Adventurous, relaxed with his nudity, always hard as a rock in the cock department, he could fuck for hours, and the only male-given orgasms of Carly's life had come back then, when she herself was just twenty-one. Stew really did it for her, so many times, and then it was over, his horniness leading him to another, blonder girl. Carly hated him, and that memory, but the memory of the way he made her cum has never left the dark recesses of her mind.

Teresa glanced at the trance-like look on Carly's face, then looked at Turk, amazed that this sweet, kind, nice-guy-across-the-hall neighbor was now nude, on his hands and knees, his youthfully muscled bare ass pointed right at her, his balls emphasizing the masculinity of his hard cock that hung downward like a club.

Expecting Turk to tug Jeannie's panties down with his teeth, exposing the twenty-dollar bill for easy extraction, Teresa and everyone else was amazed anew when he instead began rooting around with his mouth way down where Jeannie's pussy stay barely covered by the gusset of those undies.

"Fuck yeah! Nice tickles, Max," she breathily purred, now tipping her ass upwards so he could do what he was doing even better. Now she spread her legs even wider. Now she lifted her head, eyes wide with happy surprise, a moan loudly breathing from her open mouth when Turk's warm, wet mouth made full contact with her freshly-bared pussy, his teeth having successfully shifted the gusset of her panties to the side.

"Oh my God!" said a friend. Some of the others were whooping, some others standing silently in wide-eyed disbelief. The music seemed louder now, the room somehow energized.

"Max, did you forget about the money, or are you just a horny boy?" asked a sparkly-eyed woman, reaching for the bottle after Carly had just taken another two shots worth of gulps. "I've got a fifty in my purse, but...yeah, I'm not sure how to play that one."

The others laughed. Jeannie moaned some more, thrilled beyond belief that her pussy was being played with by a cute boy's enthusiastic tongue.

"Tell you what," the woman said. "I'll save the fifty until later, but...I'll give you twenty if you can take those panties all the way off of her with your mouth."

Jeannie giggled, her ass still tipped up against Turk's mouth. "Oh my gosh, how bad are you guys gonna laugh about me tomorrow behind my back?"

"Do you care?"

"No!" giggled Jeannie. "Give me that bottle. Me and Max need some rocket fuel. Max, Teresa has a cat with the same name as you. Max the cat."

"Oh, wow," said Turk, smiling knowingly at Teresa. "What kind of cat is he?

Teresa smirked. "A very naughty one, full of surprises."

The sparkly-eyed woman tossed Turk his twenty, the paper bill fluttering to the floor. New whoops and cheers accompanied a new chant, "Bare...her...ass!...Bare...her...ass!...Bare...her...ass!..."

Turk couldn't help but smile as he moved beside Jeannie's legs, shifting them closer together with his hands, his teeth getting a bite on the edge of her panties to begin the fun job of stripping her bottom half bare. Soon the twenty dollar bill that was nestled between her buttocks was there for the taking, so he bit it and took it, then he chomped on her panties again and worked them down some more. Jeannie was happily on board with all this, lifting her ass and thighs off the rug to help him.

"Jeannie, you're gonna look pretty funny with just a bra on," said Mare. "Gonna be brave and go all the way?"

Jeannie smiled, turned her face sideways on the rug so she could reach behind herself, and she unhooked her bra. She yanked it out from under herself, her own loud whoop mixing with the others as she threw her brassiere at her happy, intoxicated friends.

With her panty removal moving swifter now, Turk was getting his first look at a naked middle-aged woman. Yes, it was the back side, and she looked a little like a patient lying face down in a doctor's office, but damn, her ass isn't bad and the way she's tipping it up makes her hairy pussy look sexy as fuck. It was way more than enough to keep his cock ragingly hard.

And then he felt it, a paper bill landing softly on his back, and a new hand on his ass and his balls. On his knees with his ass in the air and his head down low working the panties down Jeannie's calves, this new woman's touch felt more than amazing, stroking the hard length of his cock like it she was milking a cow. His deep, satisfied moan made the room erupt with whooping happiness again.

Glancing behind him, he saw this new pleasurer, a woman his eyes hadn't zeroed-in on much until now. "You're a bad boy," she cooed, her eyes sparkling with a drunken inner light.

For a few seconds Turk wondered what she meant, wondered if she'd been to Teresa's apartment before, maybe seen him in the hallway. But then her firmly squeezing stoking hand made him deeply moan again, and all those wonderings left him.

She's a dyed-hair blonde with thin arms and not much for curves, her horny eyes and her sexy curled-mouth smile giving Turk a quick shiver of attraction. His goosebumps caught her eye. "Jesus, you're...really turned on by us old girls, aren't you. Why is that, bad boy? Got a thing for older women? Is that why you do this dirty job?"

"The thing he's got for us is right there in your hand," someone said, causing nervous chuckles to percolate around the room. The dangerous energy everyone felt seemed to energize even more.

Turk's interested gaze drifted away from her, happy with what he'd seen, her thin frame down on one hand and knees as she stroked his cock from behind his ass, her small breasts hanging bare under the sagging open neckline of her cheerful summer dress. Turk bit Jeannie's panties again, feeling the wet of his former bites. More like a dog this time, he nearly ripped them as he dragged them down her ankles and over her feet, dropping the tooth-stretched undies onto the rug, there by the summer sandals she'd kicked off her feet. Remembering he could use his hands on her legs, he spread them again, and flopped onto his back between them, with the soft hair on his head right up against her naked pussy.

Thinking she knew what he wanted, and hardly believing it, Jeannie lifted her hips, let him tip back his head, Jeannie yelling "Oh fuck yeah!" when his mouth began eating her pussy so much more properly now, his happily working tongue on her raw wetness so very visible to all the onlookers.

"Do I get to...?" the thin blonde asked her enthralled friends.

"Fuck yeah, Krista, suck that cock," one said.

"Oh my God, he's so hard," said another.

"He's a young one," said another. "Jesus, how long can he go, I wonder."

Teresa, sitting down on the couch now because she was dizzy, felt tingling goosebumps raise the hair on her arms when Krista's mouth on Turk's cock made him loudly moan.

"Do they all...do this?" asked a friend, close to Teresa's ear, the whooping gaiety and somewhat loud music keeping her quiet question from the others. "Did you...audition...more of them?"

"Strippers...do you mean?"

The friend nodded, her eyes showing a true and wondrous curiosity.

"No," said Teresa. "Oh my God, how would you even do that?"

"I don't know. You're the expert. This...Max...he's....way better than I ever thought this kind of thing would be."

Teresa smirked. "Yeah, I'm surprised, too."

"That body," the friend quietly said, leaning in close to Teresa's ear again. "He works out. Lot's of stamina...maybe."

Teresa gave the friend a twinkly-eyed smile, the wine and the whiskey letting a topic she'd always wondered about slip out: "I've always wondered how all your husbands do in that department. It used to be a thing in comedy, on TV, the married man with no stamina in that department."

The sparkle in the friend's eyes dimmed. "Brian, he...tries. Even tried Viagra. It's okay. He tries."

Teresa nodded sympathetically. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked that. It's none of my business."

"It's not just me," the friend quietly blurted, her wine-altered gaze turning again to the threeway on the floor. The blowjob, especially, caught her eye. She leaned in even closer to Teresa's ear, her wine-scented breath getting into Teresa's lungs. "Krista doesn't get much, either. She's told me. She said Sean stays hard for like, a minute."

"Oh my God," said Teresa, her formerly disbelieving eyes now better understanding Krista's hungry, eager blowjob. "But seriously, you shouldn't be telling me these things."

"I think Jeannie has affairs," the friend whisperingly said. "It used to shock me but now....I can see it."

See what? Teresa nearly chuckled. Her pussy? Turk's tongue all over it, making it even wetter? Yeah, we can all see it!

"Carly, get your ass down here," Krista cooed, the tip of Turk's nice cock glistening with wetness against her lips. "You gotta suck the last young cock you'll ever see."

"Whoo hooo!" "Do it!" "This parties getting started now!" "Oh my God, this is crazy!" "Last one before the old ball and chain!" were some of the boisterous verbalisms from the happy watchers.

Jeannie wanted a piece of that action too, so she showed the front of her full nudity to the room for the first time, sitting up proud and arched-back sexy, her big wet pussy riding Turk's face, then turning around when she saw the tipsy bride-to-be nearly stumble off the couch, this threeway becoming a fourway as the whoops grew louder. Jeannie was still the centerpiece, now the top of a naked sixty-nine, with Carly and Krista making the wet blowjob the three-woman kind.

"Fffuuck!" said a still disbelieving quiet one. "Oh my fucking God!"

Moaning, Jeannie sat up again, writhing her electrified pussy firmly against Turk's talented mouth. Arching her back again, she took her tits in her hands, her head tipping back as her dizzy-drunk eyes tried to focus on the ceiling. "Teresa," she said, "too bad you can't invite that hot new neighbor of yours to come over. The more the merrier when this kind of fun gets going, right?"

"Fuck yeah, Teresa. You said he's a cutie, right?" said Mare, announcing to the others, "She told me she gets lost in his eyes sometimes, and wonders if he sleeps nude."

"Oh, wow," said one. "A hot guy neighbor? Teresa, why don't you ask him out sometime. Maybe he wonders if you sleep nude, too."

"Jesus you guys," said Teresa, blushing. "Are there no secrets anymore? Pass that bottle. This whole night is turning into a...what do they call it? A mind fuck?"

"Damn right," said another. "Bachelorette!...Bachelorette!...Oh my God, we should have these parties even when nobody's getting married. We'll hire Max, every time."

Teresa smiled, the mind fuck holding her firmly in its trance-like grip. This party was unlike anything she'd ever hosted, a million times different, and yet it felt strangely comfortable, oddly exciting, extraordinarily sexy. She kept reminding herself it was Turk down under that sixty-nine, Turk's hard cock in her drunk and horny friends' mouths. Nice, sweet young Turk, a quiet and generous neighbor, a friendly chatter, a nice smiler. And now he was a neighbor who, assuming he was listening, knew of her secret crush on him. Teresa was sure he had heard. He was on the floor just ten feet away from her. Yes, she was sure he'd heard.

"He's not much of a dancer," said one. "This is such a good song."

Patty burst into song, singing along with Madonna. "And I feel...like I just got home...and I feel!...And I feel...like I just got home...and I feel!..."

A boisterous chorus broke out, five of these middle aged women re-living their youth, singing "Faster than the speeding light she's flying...trying to...remember...where it all began..."

"Woo hooo!"

Madonna had successfully got this crowd on its feet and dancing, a whole lot of booty shaking going on.

"Don't forget, Max wants you all in your underwear," Jeannie loudly said.

"Yeah, easy for you to say," one chuckled. "I still can't believe you're naked!"

"Let's just do it," said Patty, reaching behind herself, unzipping her yellow cotton summer dress as she danced. "Everybody with me? Want to?"

"Woo Hoo!" some whooped.

Still the happy bottom of a remarkable sixty-nine, Turk kept his mouth busy on Jeannie's flavorful pussy as he watched the surreal sight of so many women dancing their way out of their dresses above him. Teresa wasn't one of them, he noticed, but then...she was...and a beautiful embarrassed smile lit up her red face as she tossed her pretty dress onto a chair, her smooth curves and fleshy flesh now dancing in her underwear.

Catching her flirty glance with his watching eyes, he reached his hand toward her. Teresa's heart nearly stopped, her face reddening even more, a sudden wondering in her head trying to figure things. What does he want? Oh my God...does he want me down there? No, maybe he wants...should I rescue him? Does he want to dance with us? I think he wants to dance with us!

"Jeannie," said Teresa, "let that dancer dance. We hardly got to see him." Saying it peaked her embarrassment, her red face feeling hot, like fire. She reached for Turk's hand.

Jeannie let him free, rolling onto her back with her knees up. "I want so much more. Jesus I'm horny."

"More?" said a quiet one. "What the hell, Jeannie. You're so bad!"

Jeannie lay there, happily breathless. "That boy's got a beautiful mouth. Seriously, you should try it."

Finding herself face to face with Turk, him so naked and hard-cocked and her feeling so close to naughty-nude in her bra and panties, Teresa held onto Turk's hand, her eyes stuck on his and his stuck on hers. She didn't know what to say, finally blurting, "How long do...strippers stay? Did we use up your time yet?"

Turk shrugged, a smirk creasing his cheek and twinkling his eyes. "You're my only party. I'll stay...if you want me to."

"Woo hoo!" whooped the dancers, happy with Turk's answer. "Margie, maybe it's time to break out that fifty! I think he likes us!"

Margie, buzzing with wine and now whiskey in her brain, laughed a devilish laugh. She went to her handbag, then handed Turk a crisp fifty. "Hi, handsome. Can I buy a dance?"

Already in her underwear, she moaned when Turk embraced her, his hard cock tucking in tight against her belly. "Oh my good lord," she purred as this writhing dance began.

"Fifty's a big tip," Turk whispered in her ear, now wondering if he maybe could sixty-nine with another of these fun women. Or maybe with all of them. "You get way more than a dance. If you want."

"Of my good lord," she whispered. All the lust and confusion spun her mind to dizziness. "You'd want to? With...me?"

"I want to," said Turk. Sensing her lack of confidence, he nuzzled a wet kiss on the side of her neck, he let his hands roam on her plump flesh, amazed at the remarkable heat radiating from her. "Will you let me thank you?" he asked.

Margie nervously chuckled, looked around at the still happy dancers, some of them still singing along with the music which seemed louder now, almost psychedelic. She felt Turk's next whispered words as warm breath against her ear. "Can I...fuck you?" he asked.

A raging fire suddenly burned within Margie, her whole world spinning. The way the couch jutted out into the room made a place behind it that seemed like a different place, a place away, so she led Turk there. He didn't know what she wanted, didn't know if this was a 'yes' to his question. The look on her face was of pure fascination, and wonder, but lust shown clearly in her eyes. So Turk kissed her.

Margie hardly heard the whoops and cheers even though they were loud. She held tight to Turk, kissing him hard, a more passionate kiss than she'd given or felt for twenty years or more. She reached between herself and him and grasped his hot cock, its youthful hardness making her lose all her breath as she moaned.

The hypersexual psychedelia that overwhelmed her obliterated her sense of time and space, and she found herself bent over the back of the couch, her bare ass in Turk's strong hands, his mouth deep between her buttocks, his tongue so beautifully energetic on her pussy. Her eyes saw friends but her brain didn't process it as such. It was as if there was nothing but fantastical energy and colors, nothing but her and Turk, and she felt him stand and she felt his cock at her pussy and she felt him enter...and she felt him fucking her.

"Oh my good Lord," she said, the words tight and excited but almost calm. Almost disbelieving.

"Oh my God!" said a stunned, wide-eyed watcher, one still fully clothed. "Margie! Oh my God!"

"A guy like him has to do it," said Jeannie to this stunned dis-believer. "I mean, he can only take so much teasing."

"But...it's Margie!"

"Hey, she needs it just as much as any of us. And no one needs to know about any of this, right?"

"Of course, but..."

"No buts," said Jeannie. "Hey, everybody," she loudly hailed. "A pact of silence, right? This party is our Vegas. What happens here, stays here. Now...I've gotta look in my bag and see if I've got a fifty."

Moaning and writhing as she was smoothly and deeply fucked, Margie was lost in the drunken pleasure, the rapturous bliss of this moment freeing her mind into the dream of it even when Turk unfastened the back of her bra and made her fully nude. His hands claimed her weighty breasts, big, soft, fleshy ones that hung under her with goosebumpy, hard-nippled splendor. "Oh fuck yeah!" she said, her voice now deeper and devilish. "Do it, Max...Fuck me...Fuck me."

Teresa felt numb, not so much from embarrassment and disbelief now, but from the deepest sense of lust and desire she could ever remember feeling. Turk looked so amazing there, behind this old friend of hers, his nude body moving like a visual symphony of masculine musculature, his dance-like writhing thrusts and his powerful hard cock making Margie's eyes flutter and roll.

"Damn!" said one who was watching more than dancing. "Have any of you seen male stripper porn? I always thought it was fake. All the 'regular women' suddenly giving blowjobs at parties. Sometimes there's fucking. Damn! I always thought it was fake!"

"Not fake tonight," said another. "I sorta feel dirty watching it."

"Fuck that," said Jeannie. "It's sex, people. It's fun. Dig some money out of your bags. Max is into this. You can see that, right? This is a night...I mean, it won't happen again, probably, so...I mean, where are you gonna find a hot twenty-four-year-old who wants this? Use your heads, girls. Let's let him play as long as he wants to."