Rachel's Rump

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then it changed. The tongue was removed, something hard, wet, was pushing at her asshole. She knew it was a vibrator - just pleased that Alan had lubricated it. "Aaaaaaaaaaaahhh" - she cried out as the vibrator was pushed into her asshole, into the ring. No-one had ever done that before. It felt like it was huge, but still it slipped in as the ring gave way. She cried out as she guessed it was a couple of inches inside her.

Alan waited for a moment for Rachel to get used to the vibrator, then began to push it in further, slowly, getting to three inches, to four, five, until the whole seven inches were inside of her. Again he waited for a few moments for Rachel to get used to the vibrator filling her ass. She jumped when he turned it on. Her body was fighting the vibrator, but Alan held it deep in her. It seemed to be turning her insides to jelly, as he turned it up bit by bit over the next ten minutes. For Rachel it felt odd, but she managed to fight off a real sense of arousal. Suddenly when it was nearly full on, Alan began to slide it in and out of her ass, pulling out until perhaps only two inches were inside her, then pushing it back in, then out and in. Then after fucking her ass for several minutes with the vibrator, he pushed it in as fully as he could, the vibrator being gripped around a narrower bit by the speed control.

Alan picked up the whippy cane he had got earlier, returned to the bed. Without Rachel being aware of what was about to happen, he cracked the cane across her ass hard so that she screamed out.

Her ass fought the pain, squeezing and unsqueezing, but as she squeezed she also squeezed the vibrator inside her. It was too much, the mixture of vibration. Pain. Squeezing. She moaned, started to breathe heavy, suddenly turned on like she had never experienced before, gasping in arousal.

Rachel fought the vibrator for maybe a couple of minutes, tried to fight the arousal, before she screamed again, the cane whipping across her ass, perhaps an inch lower than the last whip. The stripe only redoubled her efforts to squeeze out the pain, and the vibrator, only serving to take her arousal even higher.

Alan repeated this again and again, until at last Rachel cried out, "Please, please play with my pussy, my clit, please make me cum........."

Alan simply turned off the vibrator and pulled it slowly from Rachel's ass, leaving her gasping in arousal. While she came off her high, Alan sat beside her, reached under her and grabbed one of her beasts, squeezed quite roughly, before grasping a nipple between his fingers and squeeze gently, the nipple instantly stiff.

Alan spoke to Rachel as he tweaked her nipple, almost as if an afterthought. "I was reading something on the internet which sounded interesting. It's called figging. You ever heard of it?"

Rachel remained silent. It was clear she hadn't.

"What it is," continued Alan, "Is that you get a piece of fresh ginger, shape it like a dildo and insert it into the anus."

Rachel was clearly confused, but Alan continued. "Apparently what happens is the pain builds up so after about 5 minutes it is stinging hard, and after about 20 minutes it is utterly excruciating, unbearably excruciating."

Rachel tensed and whispered "You can't.........."

Alan continued as if he hadn't heard. "So I prepared this bit earlier. Let's see what happens."

Alan took the piece he had prepared earlier, put it to Rachel's asshole, and pushed it in, leaving just the end appearing out. "Let's see what happens, shall we?" he asked.

For the first minute or so nothing seemed to happen, but then Rachel started to squirm. Following her earlier arousal, it was clear the early effect was to arouse her as it tingled within her. Her body was squirming, her muscles squeezing the ginger, seeming to speed up the effect.

After three or four minutes Alan watched as Rachel's moans began to turn from arousal to pain, moaning louder and louder as she fought the stinging in her ass. After seven or eight minutes Rachel was begging "Please take it out, please, please it hurts so much."

Alan wasn't moved. At 12 or so minutes Rachel was desperately trying to fight the ropes holding her on the bed, but to no avail, screaming with the pain, promising to do anything to make it stop.

Alan left it inside her: she screamed even louder as she couldn't escape the excruciating pain inside her. Alan had resolved - he would keep it in her for exactly 21 minutes. Her screaming almost led him to take the plug out, but her screaming gave way to sobbing and pleading as the pain became worse and worse. He looked at his watch - 18 minutes, 19 minutes, slowly the minutes ticked by. 20 minutes. The pain was at it's most intense, Rachel trying to escape, screaming, gasping, but there was no escape.

At last - 21 minutes - Alan removed the plug. He had prepared for this moment - he put some soothing cream on his finger, pushed his finger into her asshole. The soothing cream had an instant effect: the pain immediately subsided a little. He let his finger thrust slowly in and out of her asshole, every few moments putting more cream on his finger to sooth the pain.

It was clear Rachel was relaxing, her fighting get less. Suddenly he felt it - about 6 or 7 minutes after he had removed the plug - she squeezed his finger with the muscles of the ring. The soothing had numbed the pain, but still the sensations of the plug were coursing through her. She was responding. Her ass was now gently rising up and down to meet his finger, the ring of her ass pulsing around him. Suddenly when he pulled his finger out to get some more cream he heard her faintly - "please, please put your finger back in me."

Alan placed his finger to her asshole, pushed it gently inside her. Rachel started moaning with pleasure, gently sighing a "Yes, yes, yes" into her pillow as he gently eased his finger in and out of her asshole. With his other hand, Alan reached to the bedhead and undid one of the cuffs holding her hands to the bedhead. He watched as Rachel took her hand and forced in under herself, seeing it appear between her legs, her fingers grasping her clitoris, stroking it, squeezing it.

Suddenly Rachel screamed, this time not with pain, this time in orgasm, as the orgasm ripped through her body, seeming to shake her endlessly, her anus pulsing on Alan's finger, her ass rising to meet him, her body tensing, squirming, shaking.........

It seemed like ages before the orgasm subsided. At last Rachel relaxed into the cushions although Alan still help his finger in her ass.

After a few moments he heard Rachel whisper again - she had lost her voice with the pain of the ginger. "Please take me. Please take me all the way."

Alan smiled. "Tell me what you want?"

Rachel didn't pause. "Please - bugger me. Fuck my ass. Please I want to feel a cock in my asshole."

Alan quickly undid the ropes holding Rachel to the bed: she didn't move. He climbed on the bed, knelt behind her and put his cock to her asshole. Rachel was clearly ready - she moved her ass back towards him, but as she did Alan swayed backwards, just holding the tip of his cock to her ass. She wanted him. Desperately. She cried out - "Please put it inside. Please bugger me. Please take my ass.........."

Suddenly Alan pushed forwards. In one movement he felt his cock sink into her ass full length. Rachel sighed with pleasure. Alan quickly began to thrust in and out, feeling Rachel matching him, thrusting her ass towards him. Faster and faster he pounded her asshole until suddenly he screamed. He was pumping his cum deep inside her, feeling like he was filling her guts. He felt he had never cum so hard.........

Alan at last pulled out, and stood beside the bed. Rachel rolled onto her back, pushing the cushions onto the floor, exhausted.

Alan was quickly packing his cameras. His lap top, dressing. He returned to Rachel. He spoke to her:

"I was going to send copies of these tapes to your parents, your family, your in-laws, everyone we ever worked with, I was so angry. But you were good. You and that scumbag of a husband can disappear. For ever. But remember - I still have the film, and the copyright. And if you allow me to catch you again, it will be three hours next time."

Rachel thought - maybe she will let herself be found...

12