Queendom 08: Poppetry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As expected. Cold, detached, soul-less. But willing. Good, that'll do for now. And one more thing, this has to go."

The Queen shrugged puzzled, as she felt him grip her right ass-cheek, pulling it to the side from behind. This has to go.?! Her first thought was he meant her pubic hair. But she had already been keeping it clean-shaven, since that unfortunate deal at the dojo. What else is there, to go down there.? And where am I supposed to look, with my head stuck here.?

"In the mirror, Poppet. I'm talking about your dirty ring."

As her gaze fixed on the mirror, her shame returned in full. It was one of those rare sights, that left you feeling humiliated, as much as violated. She could see herself in the mirror, legs splayed apart. And the clergyman right behind, his right hand cupping her rear cheek, and his left hand angled, holding hand mirror. It seemed to be one of those magnifying mirrors, for she could see clearly what it captured. And honestly, this was her first time having a direct glimpse, of her own anal hole. It seemed too shy, constantly puckering, with strands of unkempt rectal hair jutting out, wiggling in contrast against her complexion. She had always felt the hair-growth there, but never realized it to be so thick. It wasn't that thick, but the lack of her proper bush added to its contrast.

But that wasn't what he meant, she knew instantly, as the clergyman let his index finger roam around in a circle. There seemed to be a dark, despicable patch around her anus. Normally it stayed well hidden, when puckered properly, safe within the folds of her large cheeks. And normally no one had any business looking so far up there, including Her Highness. But with her legs splayed apart, and him pressuring the cheeks, it was an absolute stain on her self-image, on her concepts of hygiene and embodied perfection.

"Shame Poppet, shame! And to think that I thought so highly of you.."

Ishikawa grinned watching her squirm. Oh, this is too good to let go.

"I expected some darkness within you, to act so weird and desperate. But this is the last place I hoped in you, to stay dark. Why, you don't wash down there often? I mean, it disgusts me to touch your cheeks even, now that I've seen it proper."

Elanor could only hope for him to move on quickly. The firm and confidence from a few moments ago had gone into hiding. In a truly subservient, nasal tone, she apologized, the only way she knew now.

"Poppet is.. dumb."

Oh! I like when they brink on breaking. It doesn't have to be sexual. There are so many ways to break. Ishikawa shouted, hiding his elation.

"DUMB..?! More like dump. Clean it up by next time, okay. You don't want men looking down there and puking out. And more importantly you don't want to attract the king of men that fancies that. Wash it, perfume it, bleach it if necessary. I don't care what you do, but next time we meet, I expect this gone. This disgusting dark patch of yours. I thought you were a noble-maiden, Poppet. I was so eager to train your anus, but this right here is a shit-hole.""

The measured crassness in his words didn't miss the mark. To call it openly a shit-hole.?! Elanor had never felt so humiliated, yet disgusted by a part of herself.

Move on clergyman. I got the gist, now move on. Please.

"Feels disgusting, right? Good! I want disgust to course through you, at the thought of your holes being so dark. If it needs be drilled down to your system, so be it. I can arrange for some rotten shit-hole right here, if that's what takes to teach you. For you to lick clean, and have a better appreciation of your current state. I'm not particularly partial, but maybe I should make an exception. The thought of the lips I just kissed diving deep past my anal cheeks. Well, it is deliciously tempting. You have something to say, Poppet?"

Elanor felt positively petrified. I had never agreed on anal, yet.. Now he wants me to do what.?! Its one thing, pleasing the genitals orally. But this... If he were to proceed, not even Bella was near to stop him. Should I say the safe word? Would it even matter to him.? Elanor desperately hung on to her surefire reply.

"Poppet.. is really dumb."

There was that predatory glare back, as he put aside the hand-mirror, and started kneading both her cheeks. In this shameful defeat, there's nearly nothing her clouded mind wouldn't agree to.. But I'm not here to take advantage. As tempting as it is.. I want her returning, willingly. I must be careful when pushing. To the brink, but not beyond.

"I can see that's a dreadful thought. Well, girl.. The next time I find this hole unbleached, your tongue is going deep, dipping down the depths of disgust you didn't dream. Be aware, that in this room, my word holds the sway. Not even your Mistress can turn the tides, once my mind is set. So be good, and stay presentable! We'll be moving onto anal quite soon, after all."

"What?! Nope. Absolutely not.. I mean, Poppet doesn't comply."

Elanor squirmed around, her ass-cheeks slipping out of his grip, her voice coarse and worried.

Now that got a reaction! Ishikawa smirked, taking a step back.

"Don't worry, I don't mean today. You'll have enough time to prepare, mostly mentally. This is what I love about Wolkenshire, your legal codes are so well thought out, that I wouldn't even be breaking the rules if I did, even without your consent. You have no idea, what I'm talking about, right?"

What's he talking about? I know the contract is a bit relaxed, but it still values consent. And I hadn't said yes to Bella, regarding this particular matter. Elanor waited for him to speak.With that familiar smirk, he walked around, his long fingers back hovering around her clit, teasing to touch any moment. Then slowly trailing it down, leaving her twitching bud, as if leading all her sexual charge alongside, down past her perineum, his slimy fingers slowly touching her exposed anal ring.

"Well, I hear you have a 'contract' of sort with your Mistress. A contract beholden to the Imperial Codes of this Kingdom. Under 'Wolkenshire Laws of Marital Congession' sodomy doesn't constitute a valid sexual congression. The law was intended to encourage homosexuals who wished to return to tradition on their own accord. Unfortunately barring a few handful, it's largely misused to downplay infidelities of the unholy kind. But the law, by it's very definition, puts sodomy outside the bounds of chastity. Meaning.."

"Aaahhfff..!!" The Queen squirmed.

Was that a moan of pleasure?!

It slipped right in, the index finger, as if he had some lubrication. That couldn't be. His hands were empty, and.. Oh, God! Is it really inside me, not just his finger, but spittle? Ishikawa was equally surprised. Her anus, it just locked him right in. Like, a little too eager. The body never lies.

"Not too painful, I hope."

Well, her arousal surely helped dampen. If not the pain, the shame.

Who am I fooling?! It didn't hurt, not one bit. This isn't the first time someone toying down there, since all this began. Wait, was it? Can't be sure. It was bound to happen, but this.. This is too much too soon. As Elanor felt her spine adjust, in anticipation of more, Ishikawa continued.

"Now I'm aware, kingdoms like Vankenbraum and Deznia, still upholding the bride's anal chastity. Which if anything, speaks volumes about their unconscious perversions. So if you have such inclinations, I advice you surrender it to a deserving party at the earliest. Believe me girl, for the innate lust residing in you, if you don't train your rear to take pleasure, your mind will be lost to the edged bliss. And that much preserved chastity following suit, shortly."

Oh hell, my promise at the altar. The reason why I deterred every time Bard had flouted the idea. The vows of my people. How did it all escape my mind.?! Why didn't I say no earlier?

And why.. Why can't I still.?

Elanor didn't have to spell it. She knew it deep down, and no. It wasn't pleasure. Like he said before, to preserve her chastity, something had to give. It's the unwritten rule, the balance of your actions, your desires and prayers. The price of a promise. The toll will be exacted. It just gets easier, if done voluntarily.

Ishikawa was right.

If I am to go down this path, it's bound to happen. Either offering it up in exchange, or someone snatching it away, in a moment of weakness. Who knows what Bella had planned for the main event?!

Oh Bard! If only I had offered it up to you, back then.

"Mmmmmnnnghhh..!!"

"You sure you haven't done this before, Poppet.? The way that rear bites down, it already seems hungry."

Thank goodness I had emptied myself before setting out this morning.

"Hhhhhrhrhrhr.."

For the first time in her life, Elanor found herself purring. Ishikawa smiled, as he slipped in another finger, gently scratching her insides.

"I want you to remember the following Poppet. We are going to set up some triggers. I'll tell you the questions. And we repeat together the answers. There will be a couple variations, but you are the bright one. I'm sure you'll catch up. Ready?"

Elanor nodded in agreement, as he gently pulled out, and pushed back up her bum-hole. With his long thumb-nail teasingly scratching at the very end of her pussy slit. Not the kind that pacified an itch, but the kind of scratch that elicited one. Her anal ring pulsed matching his pace, swallowing more and more of his digits.

"Now Poppet, I say 'Who are you?' And you say, This is Demura. The Poppet of Wolkenshire..!"

What am I, a thing?! Why not say simply, I am Demura.?? Elanor nodded, not understanding where this was leading. Ishikawa asked, his tone authoritative this time.

"WHO Are YOU?"

Remembering to state it clear, yet soft, with a proper nasal, submissive voice, Elanor said.

"This is Demura. The Poppet of Wolkenshire."

Ishikawa nodded in satisfaction, as his hand remained by her rear.

"Good, good. The voice is much better. Say it from your heart. Like you absolutely believe what you utter."

"This is.. Demura. The Poppet, of Wolkenshire!"

She added a little giggle by the end for effect, squirming within at the discomfort of such regression. The clergyman seemed to like it.

"Much better! Now listen. Use your imagination, whenever I ask this question. And alter the answer each time, to fit my mood, the location, the task, the scenario, etc. Like, keep the beginning. But alter the tail end. I'm sure you understand. So if we are in the main hall of Heavensworth, at peak hour, surrounded by working girls, wealthy men willing to pay for fun. And I asks.. Who are you?"

"This is Demura. .. The Poppet play-girl of Heavensworth.!"

"Play-girl, ha! Good one. But say it together. Okay now. We are in a public latrine, and a stranger walks in, to find you on your knees. Who are you?"

Why the hell would I be in a filthy public latrine.? Oh, never mind..

"This is , Demura. Your Poppet-pisspot, and cum-rag!"

That last part made her core tighten. Since it was left entirely up to her how she were to reply each time, saying it with conviction made it sound to her, like an admission of guilt. How much of this was just being playful.? There was a mixture of pride and satisfaction in his grin, as Ishikawa continued.

"Great! I love those improvisations. You are starting to sound like you mean it. Now that you know who you are, let's go a step deeper. This time I ask, Who is Poppet? And you'll say, smiling- Poppet is.."

Stepping up right next to her face, uncomfortably close, he whispered into her ear.

"You say your real name. Followed by a public identifier, preferably an obscene modification.."

Elanor felt her throat dry up. Is he serious?

"Don't worry, I won't be hearing it. I'm going to take off these ridiculous glasses, dim the candle lights to the bare minimum, and then put on those ear mufflers, the kind that belongs to the operator of a seige-engine. So I won't have to hear, what I shouldn't."

"You'll be standing behind, you said. How can I be sure, you won't take it off, and..?"

"Sshhhhh..!"

Ishikawa shushed the Queen, as his index finger gently touched her lips. Playfully rubbing it against her lip flap, he said.

"Quiet Poppet. I don't recall asking for your worries. But fair enough. Like I said before, when your Mistress instructed me on the rules of engagement, I saw actual fear in her eyes. Now I have seen enough variations to know by now. She wasn't afraid of me messing up, compromising you. Oh no! She was afraid, for my life, if I was to see, or hear what I shouldn't, even by mistake. So, believe me when I say, I'm not interested in pissing of whoever is behind you. So if its hard to find faith in me, have faith in my will for self-preservation. Happy?"

Ishikawa stepped away for a moment, towards his equipment box by the table. And Elanor almost instinctively licked clean her lips, only to realize too late, that her ass felt empty all of a sudden. Wait, how long had it been empty? Did he just touch my mouth with the same hand? Oh, was it what I think, that he just smeared all over my lips. As revulsion churned her stomach, her tongue recognized the much familiar taste. The taste of sexual discharge. Of precum, to be precise.

Suddenly she felt relieved. And a bit sad, that most of it had dried up by the time she licked.

Giggles.. Does that mean the clergyman have been rubbing himself off, while lecturing me on the task, with his finger up my butt?

Elanor had a hard time shaking of the image from her mind, of a man of faith, pleasuring himself. Conflicted deeply by its sinful ludicrosity, Elanor reasoned with herself. No, that can't be it. He had been extremely professional, even with the nature of the task. Its probably the precum that got pooled in his breeches. You can't blame the soul, for the deed of the body.

"Like I said, I ask- Who's the Poppet? And you say, something like.. Poppet is Malena. The Duchess Poppet of Willendrom. And use your imagination, come up with an interesting variation, one that suits your poppetry each time."

So that would be.. Poppet is Elanor. The Princess Poppet of Vankenbraum.. Elanor giggled again, staring into oblivion. Whether it was the silliness, or blatant admission, in merging these two worlds at the tip of her tongue, the two than shall never cross paths. Of the Poppet and the Queen. God! Have I grown okay with that name?! She didn't know why, but it amused her.

Ishikawa took a moment observing here. That's it. The perfect level of ditziness for re-enforcement. Now I shall mold. As he walked around modifying the shibari knots, he kept on asking. And the Queen answered, her voice naturally nasal, and carefree.

Who are you?

This is Demura. The Poppet of Chastehood.

Who are YOU?

This is Demura. The Lick-Poppet of Ballsacks.

WHO are you?

This is Demura. The Hairless Crotched Harem-Poppet.

This is Demura. The Anal-virgin in Poppetry.

This is Demura. The.. the sniffer of sweaty underclothes.

The Royal.. royal-sleeve to all manhood.

The receptacle.. of all seeding slime.

The.. the..

"AAauughch!!"

Her spine convulsed, as Elanor felt a sudden jolt run up her spine. Her rear cheeks felt like they were on fire. She looked around, eyes wide. When did I shut my eyes..? The clergyman's voice boomed.

"Did I tell to stop? Did I, Poppet??"

Elanor said, still panting from the unusual exchange.

"No, no.. Sorry, no.. I mean, Poppet is.. Dumb.."

"That she is.. And what's with the voice.? Keep the pitch high, sweet and girly. Here, let me help."

As Ishikawa walked up, Elanor noticed the changes to her bondage. Her chest-harness remained, still hanging most of her weight from the ceiling-hook. The hands remained locked behind, but something felt different. The knot had been adjusted to give her wrists, and digits, greater mobility. Her legs splayed even wider, with a wooden spreader separating her thighs. The spreader, roped onto the main hook, helped distribute the weight of her limbs. Her feet were roped to the sides of the wall as well, the legs forming a near-perfect V, parallel to the floor. And what were those, rings or something, around her big toes.? Elanor felt the metallic cold of a few rings on the fingers of her hands too, as she made a fist. She had to rely more on senses, as it was near impossible to see, wiuth all the lights dimmed.

She looked at the way Ishikawa was walking around. The man went on, as if he had a sixth sense, not really looking, more like feeling his way around. Well, a result of dwelling too much in the dark, I suppose. Still, there was something odd about his motions, like he was walking on egg-shells or something. Oh wait..

Elanor saw, in the highlights. There were threads running back and forth, much like the jute strings from earlier. But not like the musical mishap from earlier. This time the strings were just a handful, and it doesn't seem like he would be the one controlling them. Ishikawa said.

"I have a variety of floggers, paddles, and crops back there to alternate on your supple behind every time you hesitate to answer. And as for my nasal slut, this will do."

He pulled down what looked like a double-U hook, attached to a string that disappeared into the darkness of the ceiling, probably to another mini-pulley or something. As he hooked its blunt cold ends to her flaring nostrils, with her septum snuggled up between the two hooks. It

"The thing you must remember, Poppet. Is that the nasal pitch, isn't just your joy or eagerness. It should come from a place, deeper than your heart. Form your breathing belly, your core, from your original pleasure point."

Oouch.!

Elanor struggled to stay still, as he pinched right on her clitoral bud. It wasn't raw or painful. If anything it felt surprisingly firm, yet soft. Not like biting down, but wrapping around. Her core had begun to heat up, as a moan leaked in her exhale.

"Nnnnnggghhhh.."

A very nasal moan, which made her instantly blush. How she could feel shame any further, given her state, remained a mystery.

"Yeah, like that. A voice that comes right from your cravings. Your deepest, darkest thirsts.."

Saying which the clergyman walked back to the darkness, with the tightness in her clitoris remaining like a phantom-pinch. Why do I like this feeling? I mean, I have always like this feeling. Even back when, in the royal dinners, when Bard would tease me with his big toe, underneath the table. Not fingering my precious spot, but just toying the bud, scratching its edge, and pinching between his toes. God, even his fingertips were wickedly passionate.! How much I miss him..

"Aaanghh.! Ouohh.."

Elanor yelped feeling the light tugs to her both tips. Both tips?! Her nose-hook got pulled, forcing her to look up and lean in. It wasn't painful, and the stretch was largely bearable. Over-time it was sure to be a pain, but thankfully I have the comfort of my.. Wait, where's my neck-support, the skull-harness locking my head in place.?! Oh no.! Ishikawa had removed it a while back, but she forgot to notice with all the new questions. The other end got pulled again, followed by the sounds from the darkness, of him cranking the gear, tightening the ropes. Elanor understood now, even without looking down to confirm, the other string was clipped to her clitoral bud. It didn't feel like another wooden peg, if anything like an expertly tight knot, which managed to stay on place without biting in painfully. And both the strings were connected. Meaning even with the minor elasticity of the strings, if she didn't keep her head perfectly still, the thread will tug tight on her clit. It was already swollen, stimulated from everything so far, but if her neck gets strained enough, she'll have no way of resting it, without having her pleasure spot stretched wide.

1...678910...15