Professor Parent Student Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I have a choice?"

"Of course you do," the Professor said. "You can get up and leave, and thus choose to get expelled, or you can choose to bury your face in my pussy and eat my cunt just like your mother did, and return here for second semester as a student in good standing."

"Fine," the daughter said, glaring back at her mother. "This is your fault!"

Penny remained speechless, as she helplessly watched her daughter lean forward and bury her face between the Professor's legs.

"Mmmmmm, there you go, lick my pussy," the Professor moaned.

Penny looked away.

Unfortunately, Deidre noticed, and she barked. "No, do not avert your eyes! Get your ass over here and watch very closely, Penny."

Karlee slowly licked the pussy, and in contrast to her complaints, she found herself instantly in love with the taste of this pussy.

"Please, no," Penny begged.

"Now, slut," Deidre insisted.

"This is so disturbing," Penny wailed quietly, as she obeyed and went over to stand next to the desk, where her daughter was eating her very first pussy.

"Remember when you invited those other girls and women to watch me eating your pussy? Or the time you required me to sit under the table during your poker night and lick the pussy of whomever had won the most recent hand?"

"That was so wrong of me, Deidre, I'm so sorry I did that to you." Penny's apology tasted like ashes in her mouth. Even to her, they didn't come close to making up for all the humiliation she'd heaped upon this woman in the past.

"And are you sorry about the time you had me eat your friend... another Professor... while you ass fucked me with a strap-on?" The Professor demanded, continuing to reveal additional details the Mom's sordid past to her daughter.

"I'm sorry for everything I did to you," Penny apologized hopelessly. Given everything she'd done to Deidre ten years ago, added to everything she'd continued doing in the recent past... she didn't have a leg to stand on.

"I'm not certain that you are," the Professor said. "I think you're just sorry for yourself, and for the situation you've gotten yourself and your daughter into."

"No, I'm really sorry," Penny repeated. "I was a complete bitch to you."

"Yes, you were," she agreed, as she settled a hand on the back of Karlee's head. "On the bright side however, your daughter is a natural little cunt muncher. She's already very good at this!"

Karlee licked, really enjoying what she was doing, while listening intently to the litany of her mother's crimes. These were failings she too could hold over her Mom's head going forward, whenever she wanted something... like the trip to Europe she and her two best friends wanted to take this summer, and up until now, her mother had bluntly forbidden.

Penny watched for a minute, before deciding to counterattack, and she asked, "Have you been planning this confrontation all semester?"

The Professor not finding sitting on the hard, wide desk overly comfortable, wiggled away, climbed off the desk, and ordered, "Get on your knees Karlee, and get back to work."

"Yes, Professor," the student said, this time quite eagerly, obviously wanting to get back to that tantalizing twat she'd been thoroughly enjoying.

The Professor pulled her dress up and over her head, revealing a sexy lace bra, and the thigh high stockings she'd previously revealed, and of course her naked cunt, as Penny switched from questioning to accusing, encouraging herself to get angry, "I'll bet you were just waiting for her to fuck up somehow."

Karlee resumed licking as the Professor shrugged, "The idea of revenge did cross my mind, once I discovered she was your daughter."

"So this is about me?"

"Of course it's about you," the Professor moaned. (The moaning in response to Karlee's sexy efforts, not Penny's vitriolic words.)

Penny went over to the Professor, went behind her and unclasped her bra. "So this is what you wanted all along?. My daughter and me serving as your pets?"

"Yes, you're my very own mother and daughter fuck toys," the Professor moaned. "Now really get in there, Karlee! Eat that pussy like your future depends on it."

"Yes Professor," Karlee replied in a lustful daze. Feeling inventive, she turned around to face away from the Professor, sat firmly on her heels, leaned way back, and then lifted herself up a bit to eat the pussy from this better angle and really get in there... her competitive gymnastics past coming in handy.

"Oh my," Penny said, impressed by her daughter's flexibility.

"That's the spot," the Professor moaned.

"Do you like that?" Penny demanded. "Do you like using my daughter like some cheap coed tramp?" (Meanwhile, and counterintuitively, Penny reached around Deidre and started squeezing her tits.)

"You're a tramp, and I'll continue treating you like one. I'm learning that your daughter is more of an acrobatic cunnilingual specialist," Deidre replied, as the coed's tongue worked her magic, and Penny's hot breath on her neck and her soft hands on her tits were getting her pretty revved up.

"Am I doing well, Professor?" Karlee asked, her tongue really probing the pussy, hoping for some positive reinforcement. "Am I eating your pussy well enough to please you?"

"It's the best work you've done for me all semester," Professor Adams moaned .

"Get her off, honey! Get her off, so you can earn your grade," Penny encouraged, incredibly turned on from watching her daughter in such an erotic position, eating a pussy.

"Mmmmmm, I want an A for doing this," Karlee said, as she spun back around and buried her face back in the pussy, making sloppy licking sounds... and looking like a girl who really knew her away around a pussy.

Penny whispered in the Professor's ear, "I bet you have lain in your bed at night all semester imagining my sexy daughter between your legs, haven't you?"

"Oh fuck," she moaned.

"Her young ripe body, her tight ass, her athletic long legs, her firm little tits, and her pretty face," Penny listed, doing her best to push the Professor to the brink of ecstasy, while also turning herself on. She'd never realised it until tonight, but her daughter was a hot piece of ass, and she couldn't wait to see her with some of that damned clothing removed!

"I'd better pass this class," Karlee warned, sliding three fingers inside her Professor, while she kept her lips and tongue roaming magically and rapidly all over the Professor's pussy and clit.

"Yes, don't stop, slut," the Professor demanded.

"Finger bang her honey, really fuck her," Penny demanded, she herself feeling so turned on.

"Faster."

"Will you do anything to pass, honey?" Penny asked.

"Not for you, but I'll do anything for the Professor," Karlee replied, dying to make her hot Professor come, and her pussy feeling as if it were literally on fire.

"Hear that, Professor? She'll do anything for you!"

"I'll hold her to that," the Professor said, turning her head and kissing the Mom.

Penny reached her hand around and slapped the Professor's clit rapidly and ordered, "Come, Professor! Come from my eighteen-year-old daughter eating your soaking wet cunt!"

The fingering, the tongue on her pussy, and the slapping on her clit were all too much, and her second orgasm from this wicked encounter cascaded through Diedre, while she screamed, "Oh fuck, you nasty sluts! You've made me come again!"

Karlee pulled her fingers out, and she planted her lips right against the openly flooding hole, drinking down the sweet-tasting artesian wine.

"Swallow it all, honey," Penny cheered her on.

"So good," the Professor groaned weakly.

After a minute, Karlee, her lips glistening with pussy cum, stood up and said, "There. I ate your pussy. Now I get to pass your class, right?"

"She does, right?" Penny demanded.

"Well," the Professor said, "You know, you seldom allowed me to stop after I'd given you only a single orgasm."

"And you've already had two of them," Penny pointed out, having gotten her off first, before Karlee had now done it again.

The Professor kissed the daughter and asked, "You said you were willing to do anything to pass my class, right Karlee?"

"Yes, Professor," Karlee agreed, feeling hornier than she ever had in her life, and willing to do almost anything.

"And even though your mother is correct in saying I've already come twice, are you still willing?"

"Yes indeed!"

"Then get undressed."

"Yes Professor," Karlee agreed without hesitation, hoping her own pussy would soon receive some attention.

"Haven't we done enough already?" Penny complained, obviously distracted when her daughter discarded her t-shirt.

"I'll decide when we're done," the Professor dictated. "I recall you requiring me to give you multiple orgasms, anytime. Sometimes I was on my knees eating you for hours."

"It's okay, Mom," Karlee said, her bra now off and pulling down her jeans, getting her Mom even more distracted. "Let's just do as she says, and get this over with," pretending she wasn't really looking forward to what was about to happen.

"You're sure, honey?" the mother asked.

"Yes, she's sure," the Professor answered for the almost naked coed.

"Fine," Penny sighed, once again reluctantly accepting the situation for what it was. And apparently what it was, was whatever Deidre decided it was at any given moment.

Karlee surprised her Mom when she got out of her panties and said, "Mom, stop pretending you hate this. It's obvious you're turned on like crazy... especially from seeing me naked for the first time in years!"

"I am not," Penny denied.

"Right, you're totally uninterested in my hot little gymnast's body and my shaved cunt," Karlee smirked, as she knelt back down before her Professor. "Then Professor, I guess I'll just keeping eating your pussy until you tell me I've passed."

"Good girl," the Professor smiled, as the coed's tongue was back on her pussy. After a moment, she turned around and ordered, "Eat my asshole, Karlee."

"What?" Karlee asked, surprised.

"You heard me, get your tongue probing my asshole," the Professor instructed.

"Is that necessary?" Penny asked.

"Was you insisting on me eating your asshole while two of your friends double penetrated me necessary? Was making me wear a butt plug to school necessary? Was strapping a dildo to my face at your friend's bachelorette party necessary?"

"Mom, you're so twisted," Karlee said," as she pulled her Professor's ass cheeks apart.

"I was a different woman back then," Penny muttered.

"So we haven't already established that you still use your secretaries, other colleagues, coeds and parents for your personal enjoyment?" the Professor asked.

Penny had nothing to say.

"Mom, I heard you admit to doing all of that," Karlee pointed out.

"Okay, I'm still a terrible person," Penny shrugged. "But Professor, you're no better."

"Agreed. I learned from the best," Deidre countered. "Now tell your daughter to eat my asshole."

"This is so twisted," Penny sighed, but she then instructed her daughter, "Now be a good girl and eat the Professor's sweaty asshole."

"Okay, Mom," the daughter said. "But you two are sickos." Not that that's a bad thing, she added, but only inside her head.

"I know, honey," Penny said, as she watched her daughter extend her tongue and start giving her Professor a rim job.

"I'm eating her ass, Mom," Karlee said.

"Do you like this, Professor? Are you enjoying my daughter eating your asshole?"

The Professor just moaned.

After a couple minutes, Penny's pussy was on fire too, and she was beginning to touch herself. "Is Karlee doing well enough for a passing grade?"

"She's getting closer," the Professor responded, as she lifted her knee all the way up to rest it on the seat of a student desk to spread her pussy wide open. "Why don't you get on your knees down here, and help your daughter to earn it?"

"Really? You're just full of wicked ideas, aren't you?" Penny asked, but she only hesitated for a moment before dropping to her knees, and she was suddenly on the opposite side of the Professor's bottom half from her daughter... hungry for eating more pussy, while her daughter cared for the asshole... her submissive side taking her over in full force. "So this is really happening," she said, more to herself than to anyone else.

"This is just like when you made me eat your asshole, while you also made my friend eat your pussy, in a bathroom at the 2012 Christmas party," Professor Adams reminisced.

"I'd forgotten about that," Penny mused, having almost gotten caught that night.

"Now start eating my pussy," the Professor demanded.

"Yeah Mom, let's double team her," Karlee urged, loving the wicked, twisted idea of eating an asshole, while she got even more turned on by the idea of she and her mother pleasuring the Professor together.

"Okay honey, let's be her pet sluts together," the mother agreed, and she leaned forward and began licking the Professor's pussy, while her daughter resumed eating the asshole.

After a couple of minutes, while the Professor's moans increased, Penny began rubbing the Professor's pussy, and she encouraged her daughter, "Eat that asshole, honey. Really probe that shit hole."

"Yes Mom," Karlee agreed, really enjoying both the wicked task, and hearing her mother use nasty expressions like shit hole.

"Call her Mommy from now on," Professor Adams suggested.

"Let's make her come, honey," Penny encouraged, as she frantically rubbed the wet pussy.

"Yes let's, Mommy," Karlee agreed, the word 'Mommy' flowing off her tongue so smoothly, and making her pussy wet... God, but she also needed to get her pussy licked, fingered or fucked, and soon!

"Yes, yes, oh God," the Professor moaned, the double-team pleasuring making her orgasm number three rise quickly.

"Eat that ass, honey! There you go, just like that, just like that," Penny encouraged her daughter, as they double-teamed the arrogant bitch's pussy and ass.

"Yes, Mommy," Karlee agreed, licking and probing the asshole as best she could. While she was by no means an innocent girl, her mother might have been shocked at some of the things she'd already done in the few weeks since turning eighteen... until now all with guys... but eating anyone's ass was new. "I won't stop until we make her come, Mommy."

"Oh yes! Fuck! Don't you dare stop, sluts," the Professor moaned, her legs twitching as she was about to erupt.

They didn't stop, and soon Penny was being doused with her second pussy facial of the evening.

"I want some of that cum," Karlee said, shoving her Mom back and throwing her off balance, and she dove in to get the heavenly cum she now loved.

"All of a sudden you're such an insatiable slut," the Professor moaned.

"I'll do anything to pass, Professor," Karlee claimed, although that wasn't the true reason for her eagerness as she lapped up the cum from the sweet pussy.

After another minute, after the Professor had gently pushed the coed's face away, Karlee asked, "Do I finally pass the class now?"

"Yes, we must have satisfied you by now," Penny added.

"Well, yes and no. First, your daughter hasn't had an orgasm yet," the Professor said, standing up for a good stretch. "That hardly seems fair."

"I guess that's true," Penny said.

"Yes please! I need to come so badly, Mommy," Karlee said desperately.

"And second, since she needs to come so badly, and in tonight's spirit of payback for a certain Dean's past wrongs, I think you should be the one to get her off," the Professor added.

"I don't think I heard that right," Karlee said. "Did you just say something about incest?"

"Yes indeed, incest. I want your Mom to eat your pussy, and for you to come all over her face," the Professor clarified bluntly.

"My Mom?"

"My daughter? You're not serious?"

"Yes and yes," the Professor smiled wickedly. "Penny, you do remember when you made Janet Wood and her Mom 69 each other while we both fucked them with strap-ons, don't you?"

"I did do that, didn't I?" Penny said, indeed remembering the incident. It had given her such a rush of adrenaline to be making a real mother and daughter eat each other out, while she and her reluctant assistant fucked the shit out of them. And later on, since she'd become the college's Dean, she'd had threesomes with at least a couple dozen other mother-daughter teams... since like tonight was proving, a mother... even an arrogant and selfish bitch like herself... would do almost anything to protect her child. She'd also watched a couple dozen sons get blown by their mothers, to fuck them, or first one and then the other, while she'd watched, and eventually joined in.

"Mom, you didn't?" Karlee gasped.

"Your mother is a sick and twisted slut, Karlee," the Professor said, as she pushed the coed back down onto the floor. "She is, however, excellent at giving head."

"Jesus, Deidre," Penny objected.

"Don't pretend that an unprincipled bitch like you doesn't want to eat out your daughter," the Professor accused. "I can see the lust in your eyes."

"Do you, Mommy?" Karlee looked up from the floor, her legs slightly spread apart, looking so innocent and sweet... and completely delicious. "Do you want to eat your baby girl's pussy? It is awfully wet and juicy right now. So if you're into that kinda thing..."

"Honey, that would be so wrong and inappropriate," Penny said, sidestepping the question, because she desperately did want to eat her. "It's just too disturbing even to think about!"

"What's disturbing about it?" the Professor asked. "You've been demonstrating for your entire adult life that you don't have any scruples! So yet again, you'll just be following your carnal lust, and you'll also be protecting your daughter from a vile sexual predator... me... at the same time."

"If Mom eats me, will you pass me?" Karlee asked, not at all concerned about the incest card, except for the idea of her Mom eating her being so fucking hot... but she didn't want it to be too obvious that she wanted it.

"Yes, once you both eat from each other's forbidden fruit, you'll pass," The Professor promised.

"I have to eat her, too?" Karlee asked, once again trying to conceal her eagerness.

"This is way crossing the line!" Penny objected.

"You and I crossed every line there is long ago, Penny," Deidre said. "Now just get down on your hands and knees, crawl between your daughter's athletic legs, and eat her pussy."

"Please, Mommy! I want to pass this course and stay in college," Karlee begged.

"I know, honey," Penny said, now obediently crawling towards her daughter.

"I also need to come so bad," she whined, her pussy dying for some attention.

"But I'm your Mom," Penny objected, while still crawling towards her daughter's very wet pussy.

"Just do it, Mommy," Karlee pleaded, needing her pussy pleasured so badly.

"I can't believe you're making us do this," Penny said, as she leaned down to her daughter's pussy.

"Oh Mommy," Karlee moaned, the moment her Mom's tongue made contact with her pussy, sending pleasure sparks throughout her entire core.

"Oh yes, that's really hot," Professor Adams said, moving her hand to her pussy... apparently three orgasms not enough.

"This is what you want, Professor?" Karlee asked, looking up at her Professor with a slightly perverse smile on her face. "To watch my mother and me committing incest?"

"It's pretty hot," the Professor admitted.

"Oh dear, this is so awkward," Penny said, as she licked her daughter's pussy, her daughter's taste tantalizing her tongue. "I'm so sorry, honey."