Private Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel his cock growing hotter inside her mouth as she sucked him harder. Her right hand fastened around the base, stroking it while she sucked it; her left hand fondled his testicles lightly, probing them and massaging them in her hand with her soft fingers.

He reached down and held on to her head, directing her in speed and rhythm by a handful of hair, thrusting his hips in to her face until her nose was buried in her pubic hair. Adrienne's hand left the base of his cock and reached up, under his shirt, to feel his chest.

His skin was on fire, so hot to the touch. It was soft and hard at the same time, firm but smooth.

Adrienne's skin was hot as well, her face flushed around his dick, her nipples burning holes in her shirt. Her breasts yearned to be touched, her pussy begged for satisfaction as it drenched her panties with fluids.

Her mouth held tight to his cock, lips wrapped around the organ as she felt it somehow grow bigger still, and his thrusts became more frantic. She could sense his pending orgasm, and braced for it as his moans grew louder still.

With a final, violent thrust in to her mouth he came, cum spurting into her cheeks. The hot fluid shot down her throat, causing her to gag slightly before gathering control of herself and swallowing it. She did not release his still hard dick, but kept sucking it, getting every last drop out and cleaning it off. Finally, after a few gasping breaths, the teacher pulled himself out of her mouth, and knelt at her feet.

His pants still pooling around his ankles, Professor Johnson began to unbutton Adrienne's blouse. Once undone, he gently helped free her arms and threw it to the side. He undid her bra's front clasp, exposing her breasts to him for the first time.

The teacher put his hands under her breasts, cupping them, and flicking her nipples. It was Adrienne's turn to moan as he began to tease her hard little buds, pinching and rubbing them, massaging her whole breast. His soft lips moved down to the nipple and he started sucking on it lightly.

Adrienne bucked her hips, almost to the breaking point. She needed some stimulation!

Professor Johnson moved his hand under her skirt and helped her out of her underwear, tossing them in to the same pile as her blouse. His finger smeared the wetness around, and through the slick flesh sought her clit.

The little clit was hard and exposed, and Adrienne whimpered as he began to rub it softly. The teacher moved his middle finger down, and slipped it in to her sopping cunt. Her muscles instantly clamped around it, and he pushed the index finger in to join it. Slowly, he began to fuck her with his hand, while his tongue still moved over one nipple and then the other.

Kissing her breasts, he moved his head down to her legs. He kissed one knee and then the other, and then licked his way up to her pussy with his long, wet tongue. He teased the lips of her pussy. Flicking her clit with his tongue before latching his lips on to it and beginning to suck.

Adrienne's legs rose and wrapped around his head, pulling him in to her crotch. He continued sucking as more and more juices poured from her body. She began to pant, bucking her hips into his hand and mouth. Her body tensed, muscles tightening everywhere, and an earth shattering orgasm racked her body. She screamed aloud, grabbing his hair in his hands, holding him to her contracting pussy. He kept licking as her body finished its throes of passion. Finally exhausted, she pushed him away.

She stood up from the chair, flushed from her orgasm. He remained kneeling at her feet.

"Lay down," she whispered, and he complied, laying on his back on the office floor.

Adrienne sat on his stomach, facing his feet. He had a great view of her round ass as she bent over and began to lick his cock again. He quickly grew erect again, and she slid down his body, mounting his cock easily. Her thighs moved up and down on him as he thrust his cock into her pussy. She rode, grunts and moans from both of them filling the room. Adrienne turned herself around on him, and pulled his hands to her breasts.

As he squeezed her nipples, she ran her hands down his chest, toying with the hair there, moving up and down frantically the whole time.

"Get up," he said hoarsely.

She hesitated, but got up off of him. The professor put his hand on her waist and directed her over to the desk.

"Bend over." His voice was soft and yet hoarse and rough.

She bent over, her breasts shocked to feel the icy cold tabletop. She felt him nudging her pussy with his cock, and she thrust her hips back in welcome. He thrust into her hard, causing her to slam up against the desk. It hurt her side slightly but she was soon moaning in pleasure, pushing back to feel the full extent of each thrust.

Adrienne felt his thrusts getting frantic again, and was afraid that he was going to cum once more and ruin her good time.

"Stop!" she said harshly.

He stopped, uncertainly, panting for breath.

Adrienne used all her strength to turn around, and push him back towards the chair she'd been sitting in a little while before. He sat down, and she climbed onto his lap, guiding his cock into her sopping pussy again. He held onto her hips and pulled her up and down on him while she used all the strength in her legs to bounce on his dick, arms wrapped around his neck. Her lips teased his earlobes and she moaned heavily in to his ear.

He started to grunt and she knew he was going to cum again. She was close herself, and reached down with her right hand to fondle her clit a little bit more. Seconds later she was screamed as another orgasm clenched her pussy around his cock, preventing him from pulling out while he came. His cum spurted inside her, filling her up and then drizzling down the sides, and making a mess all over their legs and his chair.

They stayed like that for a few moments, her in his arms, him buried deep inside her. She rested her head against his shoulder and nuzzled his neck. She shut her eyes, completely satisfied.

**

A week later Adrienne was in front of her computer, checking her grades. Her eyes ran down the row of class listings to her grammar class. She held her breath, and looked – an F. Even though she had known she wasn't going to do well, she was surprised.

Adrienne stared at the screen, blinking in confusion. As she stared, the phone rang. She picked it up.

"You ready for our date? I'm going to be over in just a couple minutes."

"Yeah, definitely. I was just checking my grades."

"Oh, yeah, the grades…I hope you didn't expect…" the voice on the other end asked.

"No!" she snapped. "This is fine with me. I'm all ready to go."

"Good. I'll meet you at your place in five minutes or so."

"Great. Can't wait to see you, Adam."

The End