Princess Amber Fairpeach

Story Info
A retelling of a classic from the princess' point of view.
34.3k words
3.96
189.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thank you for choosing to read this little story of mine. Before we get started, I strongly suggest you go back and read Princess Fairpeach Meets the Goblin by the author zaxxon to have a bit of background of Princess Amber Fairpeach and Dikus the goblin.

The original story is a very good, straightforward story of a goblin who meets a fair maiden and somehow gets his way with her, which I enjoyed tremendously. When I wrote this it was my hope to flesh out the other protagonist of the story, namely Princess Amber Fairpeach, and explore her one week stay in the ogre's slave shop and the aftermath of such a harrowing experience for a lady who had only turned 18 not long before the events depicted in the original story.

I had to take a few liberties with a tiny portion of the story, but left it mostly intact. The tone of the story switches between heavy themes and light hearted humor, so just be aware before you start reading and expecting a story with very little variations in atmosphere.

The encounter with Dikus happens towards the end, so if you'd like to skip ahead and get straight to the juicy bits, it's probably at the last page. If you'd like to see what happened during those seven days and read how Princess Amber dealt with the ogre's sexual appetite, please start from the very start.

I hope you'll forgive my somewhat awkward original illustrations as I'd only started drawing a few weeks prior to when I started working on this piece and have had no formal or informal training in the illustrated arts, also, I'd also like to apologize for the inconsistencies in the quality of my drawings since I made a number of new ones before I finally submitted this for publication. It is my sincere hope, however, that you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing and illustrating this work!

A big thank you goes to my girlfriend whose lovely body served as a reference for my illustrations.

***

Everything was so frightening. Nothing at all gave comfort whatsoever since the day that she'd been captured on her journey to Haledur and experienced an exceedingly harrowing week of humiliating and degrading treatment by a slave-trading ogre of disproportionately monstrous stature that had tried to claim her dignity for himself. Though he towered over her and his cock was the size of her arm, that alone did not prevent the ogre for trying for a full 3 days before settling with using her mouth to bring himself to orgasm.

Images of her ill treatment still crossed her mind with chilling frequency and those jaundiced eyes and calloused hands hard as stones, the pain of those slab-like paws gripping her ankles as he tried to shove his massive dick into her virgin pussy, and her screaming her throat hoarse as she tried to get away from her rapist. It felt like her pelvis was going to shatter into a million fragments from the forceful jabs of that stinky cock, and those gorilla-like arms spreading her legs wide with such power that she feared her legs would be ripped out of their sockets.

Initially she tried pleading with her captor, offering him gold and riches and a king's ransom if she were returned to her kingdom. Riches and gold, however, did not seem to appeal to the silent ogre for soon after he had thrown her into her cage, he had set about tearing her clothes from her body with nary a care for the incalculable value the gold-threaded dress he was destroying.

His breath stank and reeked of powerful ales, but he was lucid enough to go about his task like as if he'd done this a million times and more.

Amidst outraged screams and indignant protests, she saw the threads of her future unraveling as quickly as her wonderful dress was being torn to shreds. That was before the break of dawn, and to mark her fall from grace and descent into slavery she was given a bearskin hide for her hips and another bearskin hide held up by thin leather straps to preserve the dignity of her upper body.

He grabbed her by her long golden locks, not even bothering to motion to where he wanted her to go before dragging her to the very back of his establishment, her bare legs scraping over cobblestone flooring or dry-packed earth. She saw various farm animals as she screamed and yelled, the sights and smells so utterly frightening and unfamiliar to one so used to incense, perfumes, and scented oils. Her unceremonious journey ended when she was thrown into a filthy cage that smelt of shit and urine, and as she looked around she saw that rows upon rows of cages lined this room, each holding various individuals of varying shapes and sizes.

'Please...' she pleaded, gripping the filthy bars in hands as fair and fine as alabaster, 'I am Princess Amber Fairpeach. Please help me, anyone.'

Silence or scorn met her pleas amidst the stinking, humid slave pens, and the venom and vitriol in some of those invectives surprised her so she resigned herself to silence and waited until the mocking voices fell silent. What could she do? Force them to believe her?

'I believe you.' Crooned a soft voice from the cage next to hers. Amber peered inside, past the bars. Within the cage, a pile of dirty hay shifted and from it emerged a pretty Halfling girl, blonde hair flowing down her shoulders, 'I know you, Princess Amber Fairpeach.'

'You do...?' Amber slowly approached the other girl, standing closer to the bars that separated them, 'How do you know me...?'

'I was once a maidservant in the castle.' the girl said, and relief flooded Amber's heart. Though she did not recognize this Halfling girl, she was more than happy to see a friendly face even under this most strange of circumstances.

'Show me your mark.' Princess Amber asked, referring to the mark with which all servants of her family were inked. It was unobtrusive and very discreet, yet it allowed indentured servants free rein of the estate in order to accomplish their duties and carry out their appointed tasks with minimal interruption.

The girl, wearing nothing but a loose pelt around her waist, held out her right wrist for Princess Amber to inspect and, there, cast in royal red ink was the Fairpeach royal sigil.

'Thank goodness! What is your name?' Princess Amber asked, clutching a hand to her heart as hope dared to flare within her breast.

'Fiona. My name is Fiona.' The Halfling girl replied quietly, her eyes cast in the shadow of her matted blonde hair that looked like it had lice and fleas already living in it.

'Good, Fiona. I'm so thankful I found you. We can figure a means of escape. If you can tell me-,' Princess Amber's words were cut short by a sudden gesture from the other girl.

'Look at you, princess. So arrogant and haughty, so full of pride and hubris, already assuming so much just like your father. You think you're so full of good ideas, but the reality is you're both so full of shit.'

'Wait, what do you mean? I don't understand. Don't you want to escape this place?'

'No, stupid. I actually like it here,' the Halfling girl's face took on a different mien suddenly, her eyes turning watery, 'I want to escape, get as far away from here as I can and go home.'

'Where is your home? What province do you come from?'

'This is home, you vapid cunt,' the girl said, another rapid change in her mien catching Amber by surprise, 'He feeds me, clothes me, keeps me warm and dry, and most importantly... he fucks me every night.' At the latter half of that last sentence, a dreamy, wistful look descended upon the girl's eyes that was completely out of place considering their surroundings.

'No... I don't understand. ' Amber stuttered, unbelieving of the words spoken to her, 'Who is he? Who is this person that feeds you?'

'I'm talking about Kogruk, you stupid cow. You're so stupid you wouldn't even know what a cast iron frying pan is even if it hit you on the smart side of your head.'

The vitriol in the Halfling girl's voice surprised Amber, though what truly caught her off guard was the seeming sudden switches in the girl's trains of thoughts.

'Kogruk! Kogruk!' she hissed, 'You don't know who Kogruk is?!'

Princess Amber took a few steps back, unnerved by the sudden and unexpected turn of events, 'No, I do not know who Kogruk is and I am not sure if I would like to now who he is either.'

The Halfling turned around and sat down on her little pile of hay and sighed, 'It matters not, you shall meet him very, very soon.' The girl spread her legs apart and lifted her own bearskin skirt, revealing a gaping pussy that was big and wide enough that Princess Amber was sure she could easily fit her arm in it, 'And what's more important is that you will have no choice in the matter.'

Insane cackling filled the space between them, continuing on and on until the girl finally fell asleep on her filthy pile of hay.

Princess Amber thought that would be the end of it, and she sat on disheveled straws of hay that lined her iron cage amongst a gaggle of silent slaves languishing in their own cages. The dress she wore that day lay in tatters by her side, and she stared at the pile with a mix of shock and sadness in her eyes. She hoped and prayed that no more humiliation would be foisted upon her. Unbeknownst to her, however, the nightmare was only just beginning.

Soon after the last customer had left with a pair of young siblings in tow, the ogre returned. The gargantuan tent forming on his own bearskin trousers frightening the princess and she pushed her way to the very back of the cage, the ominous lumbering and heavy tread of bare feet on well worn stones sounding like the tolling of the executioner's bell to her ears.

He unlocked her cage and wrapped a hand massive enough to encircle her calf and dragged her by the leg towards him, crouching low to fit inside of her cage where he began to tear her bearskin clothes off before smothering her form under hundreds of kilos of fat and muscle. She thought she had died that first night, and the next morning brought with it not the glee and happiness of looking forward to a new day, but the utter dread of being forced to accept the ogre's advances once more.

The ogre tried and tried, his stubbornness unable to grasp the fact that one could not ride a chariot through a mousehole, nor would it be possible to sail a ship through a moat without causing damage to any of those.

For a full three days, her body was left sore, and her throat was as if she'd inhaled fire from all the screaming she had done. She'd barely even been able to stand anymore and the thought of killing herself had crossed her mind with more frequency than the hope of ever seeing her family ever again. Naked, alone, beaten and bruised, each day seeming dimmer than the last, her hope of rescue or escape becoming more and more remote with each attempted violation that came with the setting sun.

The third night was by far the most horrible, and the ominous tread of booming footsteps foreshadowing the lumbering brute's arrival caused her heart to race and her fear to spike. She tried shaking the bars of her cage, pulling with all her meager strength in the vain hope of bending them enough to maybe squeeze through.

The Halfling girl she had met the first day reached in through bars that looked like a number of slaves had already tried to chew their way through them.

'There, there, Princess Amber. Don't fight it. You'll get used to it soon enough.' Amber had not believed a single word of it, for the girl's dead eyes told her everything she needed to know.

The clatter of keys and the creaking of rusted hinges marked her captor's arrival, and she braced herself for another brutal assault. Already her own animalistic screams began ringing in her mind, and her throat began to burn without her even uttering a single word or sound.

An old woman a couple cages down laughed her maniacal laughter, cackling while screaming insults and invectives at her amidst the soft mumbling and muttering of the Halfling girl who stared at her with a measure of glee in her green eyes.

'It's all right, Amber, it's going to be all right. Okay, Amber? Okay? Okay?' Fiona caressed Amber's long, blonde locks, as if to reassure her, yet the hand soon tightened its grip and held her in place as the ogre's own massive hands reached out for her body and tore her bearskin covers off, 'Hold still, Amber! It shall be over soon!'

The old woman screeched and cackled, banging her head bloody against the rusted bars of her own cage, 'Amber! Amber! Amber!'

As the ogre brutally spread her legs apart, Amber's world shrank to the Halfling's cackling mouth and the broken and chipped teeth there that were coated in rust, 'It's okay, Amber! You'll love Kogruk's cock, Princess Amber!'

'Princess Amber!' The familiar voice cut through the murk of her memories and jarred her back into the present. She'd gripped the bow in her left hand, staring at the wooden mockup of an orc standing some twenty yards away, an arrow in her right hand ready to be nocked into the bowstring, yet some sound or smell, or perhaps the rough shape of the target had awoken some deep memory and brought out fragments of her terrible time as the ogre's captive.

'Apologies, Master Tebron, for I am feeling unwell.' Princess Amber apologized smoothly.

Amber carefully placed the bow on a nearby table and inserted the arrow back into its quiver. She bowed to the elderly gentleman who stood some paces away, maintaining a respectful distance from the woman who'd been married to the crown prince some two years earlier. In turn, he bowed even lower.

'No apologies required, my lady. We may continue your lessons at your next convenience.'

The afternoon sun was beginning its downward descent towards a horizon obscured by thicket of tall pine trees and oak as far as the eye could see, multitudinous trees covering a landscape composed of gently rolling hills and mild outcropping of precious marbles and exotic granite. Beyond the wooden orc dummy was an area called Windy Valley, so named because of the constant breeze that often blew in from the nearby sea, and directly behind of her was her family's royal estate, Theledor, and she could just barely see the tops of the castle's spires.

Royal servants around her began to gather the equipment used for her archery lessons, Tebron supervising their placements in intricately carved chests engraved with Amber's own personal heraldry. Her personal chambermaid draped a modest cloak over Amber's shoulders, covering the rugged clothes she normally wore when outside for more than a stroll, and shrouding her from the neck down in a subdued crimson cape the color of fine wine.

'Well, shall we make our way back to the castle, Tiesse?' She smiled at her chambermaid who bowed low.

'At your command, my lady.'

***

The castle was a modest one by any standard, for the king - and his forebears who ruled from these walls - was humble and beloved of his people. Its tallest spire barely soared higher than the modest hills that surrounded it, and its interior was gilded not in gold or silver, or any precious stones, but in the rich, rich browns of ancient oaks felled hundreds of years past.

Proud tapestries hung from the interior walls detailing a rich and proud history of the family she married in to. Where one could expect fineries that glittered or shined, the Solun family's greatest treasures were the uncounted books that lined the castle's long, long hallways and libraries.

It was one of these book-lined halls that Princess Amber Fairpeach Solun walked, her coterie of servants and chambermaids each carrying a precious item or object she deigned to bring along with her on her trip to the outdoors. Other servants who were lighting the wall sconces bowed low as she and her servants passed, and she made it a point to give each of them the faintest of nods, for her father, the King Fairpeach, had always taught her to be humble in all ways.

'Our people serve us not, for the truth of the matter is the inverse of the norm. We serve the commoners to the best of our abilities for it is in us that they have placed their trust to lead them to a brighter morrow.' Her father had told her as he personally tutored her on the finer points of ruling a kingdom, 'Without this trust and confidence invested in the royal family... we have no legitimacy. It is from that maxim that all praxis be derived.'

Her younger brother - the future King Fairpeach - slept on a nearby chaise lounge, exhausted from a long day of lessons and play. With him went the future hopes and dreams of the entire kingdom, and the moment he was born marked the reassurance of the kingdom's continuation and prosperity. As for Amber, her destiny was always to be married to a neighboring kingdom's heir in celebration of an alliance that has withstood the test of time.

The memory always brought a smile to her face, and while it had already been two years since her union with the prince, the heartaches of missing home never quite left her and she often sat on the ledge of her balcony, legs dangling down towards a modest drop that ended in a pond, facing the direction of her old home.

After a few short minutes, they arrived at her personal chambers, and the guards posted there pushed the heavy doors open before bowing their heads as she passed. Behind her, the heavy portals banged shut with a resounding boom.

Her servant Tiesse was the only one to follow her in and help her from her cloak and begin the long process of helping her undress. It was with practiced strokes of her hands that she unlaced the strings holding her vest before unlacing the trousers Princess Amber wore around those shapely hips of hers.

It took some effort to wiggle her bottom from the trousers, for Princess Amber was possessed of not only incredibly large breasts, but hips and a behind that spoke of a body ready and able to bear many, many children. Her narrow waist did nothing to belie that image, and it was a point of quiet pride for Princess Amber that she did not have to wear a corset to accentuate her hourglass figure.

'Is the bath prepared, Tiesse?' Asked Amber as she allowed her cotton top to slide down her arms, guided along by Tiesse's gentle hands.

'The bath has been ready since before we arrived, but you know that already, my lady.'

'Good woman.' Amber craned her neck around and shot her maidservant a grin, 'You're the only one I can rely on around here.'

The tub that she lowered herself into was quite luxurious by Solun standards, but by the standards of the other royal houses that she'd found herself a guest in over the two years of her marriage to the crown prince, it was very modest. The water level was just right above her massive breasts, and she made it a point to enjoy the pressure being eased off of her back which was almost always sore at the end of a long day's activities. She sighed contentedly, the scent of burning incense filling the air and the lovely lavender petals that floated in her bath water helping her along to relax as easily as falling asleep.

'You may go and have your supper, Tiesse. I will be a while here.'

'As you wish, my lady.'

'Ah, before you leave, has my husband returned from his excursion?'

'One moment, my lady.' Tiesse ran to the nearest window and peered out before she returned and shook her head, 'His carriage is nowhere to be seen, my lady.'