Preacher's Wife Rides with Tommy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned and she pulled his face down to her chest. He started to lick her bra and bite softly on her nipple through the thin lace. She was shaking and making all kinds of noises when she whispered in his ear, "I'm leaving my panties on but pulling them over." He felt the tip of his cock rubbing silk then her flesh then silk and then flesh. She held it steady and then started wiggling with one hand on it, guiding it. she released her hand as he plunged inside her and she groaned loudly.

With her hands behind him she guided his speed and movement but her hips were moving frantically. In a strange, unreal voice she said, "that's it, oh yes, just like that. Oh, you're inside me and it feels so good. Oh, yes, please don't hold back, I'm almost there."

He had never experienced this and didn't know what to expect but he couldn't take it much longer. When she told him not to hold back, he groaned and let go. Underneath him, Karen was bucking and twisting and obvious in the middle of an orgasm. Obvious to anyone who had seen it before but to Tommy it was just really exciting. But he did let go and filed as she was consumed by her climax and finally relaxed. They both lay there breathing very heavily. After a long time, Karen broke the silence and said, "I think that's a good lesson about one way a date can end."

12