Possession

Story Info
He makes her his own.
997 words
3.75
78.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chicklet
Chicklet
232 Followers

This is a response to a writing challenge given in the Author’s Hangout on Literotica. The challenge: To write a piece of Erotic Horror, less than 1000 words, including “Tony, a respectable businessman by day, a sexual deviant at night; a bouquet of black roses; and the phrase “Please don’t put that in there.” I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

“Please don’t put that in there.”

His voice cut through the room like a razor, and she shot him a wary glance. The look pleased him, and he smiled to himself, although he gave her no more visible attention. Nervously, she went about her business, straightening up the office, the file still tucked under her arm. The girl was his newest possession, although she didn’t know it yet. Her long, blonde hair was tied up in a ponytail, the thick end hanging down to her shoulders. Tony could feel his body pulse with the thought of possessing her completely.

“Sir,” she said timidly, “Where would you like it?”

“Bring it here,” he said, holding out his hand. She brought him the file and placed it in his palm, her fingers brushing lightly against his as she did. Gasping, she pulled away. “What’s wrong, dear?” he asked.

“You’re so cold,” her voice dripped thick with concern, her eyes fixed on his hand.

Setting the file down on the desk, he reached for her, his body moving faster than anything human. She gasped and tried to pull away, but he captured her hand in his, bringing her palm close to his face.

“You’ve heard the rumors, I suppose?” he smiled.

“Y-yes,” stuttering, she kept a tight pull on her hand, begging with her eyes for him to release her.

“Anthony Sciore, businessman by day, but something completely different by night?”

Gulping, she nodded, tears beginning to form at the edges of those big, green eyes. Her glance darted from his face to the darkening windows, the sun’s last rays disappearing in the distance. She met his eyes again, her face blank with fear.

“You don’t need to worry, darling,” he purred, standing up out of his big chair and bending close to her ear. In a thick whisper he explained, “They’re all true.”

The girl’s body stiffened, and she began to whimper in a high-pitched voice. Tony took her in his big arms and pulled her close, moving his head down to hers for an insistent kiss. Her face twisted away from his, but he skillfully found his mouth with his. His soft lips pressed hard onto hers, pulling her open to accept his tongue. Almost instantly she went limp in his grasp, her body soft and pliant against his hard, unforgiving one. He put his mouth on hers and sucked deep, tasting her youth and innocence with his prying tongue. A moan escaped her throat and filled his mind with wicked sensations. She was going to be his.

Limp, the girl was helpless to fight him. Tony knew the effect he had on women, whether they liked it or not, and smiled wickedly down at the helpless girl. “Are you ready, love?” he whispered sinisterly into her ear. She shook her head slightly, her mouth open in mewling protests. She wanted to escape, but he knew she would soon find that impossible. By now her body was his, whether she willed it or not. Her acceptance didn’t matter; she would submit, whether she wanted to or not.

Tony’s large body engulfed her small one, folding on top of her, totally encasing him in her flesh. It was as if they were being welded together, her flesh to his flesh, her soul straight into whatever soul he possessed. His mouth sucked insistently at hers, dragging out long moans of passionate sensations; her body quivered against his as the pleasure he knew he could give filled her to the core. It was as if their clothes evaporated, so suddenly they were naked, her warm, pale flesh pressed tight against his dark, cold skin. Holding her tighter and tighter he squeezed his way inside, his thick maleness penetrating her hot body.

Crying out in an instant of pain, the girl twitched in his arms. He held her tight, supporting her as he drove deep inside her body, her insides tightening around him almost painfully. She was hot and wet inside, soft and tight. He took her hard, dragging himself out and thrusting himself back in, sucking through her mouth as he drove himself again and again into her softness. Soon he could feel the quivers in her flesh turn frantic, her limp legs struggling against their paralysis to squeeze around him. In that moment he possessed her completely, and the cries that she shouted into his throat turned to pleasure.

He drew in a deep breath as she climaxed, her body twitching frantically in his arms. He held on, pushing into her, penetrating her from the inside out. Their fused bodies shook together, and the pleasure she experienced swept into his own body, his own cold bones. Soon she went limp against him again, totally spent, and he reluctantly released her.

* * *

She woke up in a large bed, not her own. She felt totally drained, but completely satisfied. Opening her eyes, she blinked against the glare of the rising sun coming in through the windows. Memories of the past night were flooding her like a monsoon, and she shivered at the memory of the pleasure she had experienced with her fear. Turning her face towards the wall, she spotted a bouquet of roses so dark they seemed black. Tentatively, she reached for them. The petals were thick as flesh against her fingers, and just as warm. She pulled away, frightened.

Turning her head the other way, she saw an envelope on the pillow beside her. Opening it, she read with wide eyes.

My Love,

You are mine forever. Thank you.

Tony

Chicklet
Chicklet
232 Followers