Porn at Work

Story Info
Older lady catches me jacking off at work.
3.2k words
4.35
210.4k
53
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_tofuk
dan_tofuk
68 Followers

Fuck me, its hot! Its mid October and its still 82 degrees outside on the California Central Coast. Today is a Friday, and that means that no one else comes to work, except for My boss, his wife and me. That's a good thing, most of the time. It's nice and quiet around our little shop and I can sit at my desk and pretend to work while I read Literotica and squeeze my cock through my pants.

I am horny all the time. I thought 40 year old men loose interest in sex, but I seem to have picked up steam lately. It doesn't help me to stay less horny having my bosses wife run around when its hot, either. She is in her mid 40's, not to bad of shape, and has HUGE tits.

I check her cleavage every chance I get, and that is pretty often. I know she would never fuck me, because she is so faithful to her husband, and a church woman. But damn, I have shot so many loads of steaming hot cum all over those massive tits in my fantasies.

Its 4 pm, and finally the bosses leave. (They usually leave early on Fridays, leaving me some time to really check out some porn.) I watch as my bosses wife walks out the door through the window by my desk. I watch as her round ass shakes in her little mini skirt, and I watch as she leans forward to get into her car. Her tits bounce nicely up and down, and my hand drops to my cock involuntarily. I give it a squeeze as I bring up Youtube to look for lesbians with big tits.

I am lost in the videos, all alone with my cock out of my pants and in my hand. I am sitting at a desk by a window, but I don't worry because the windows are mirrored on the outside, and above us on the hill is only a seniors condo development. I stoke slowly up and down building momentum.

I find and watch a video of this busty mature blonde rubbing the young brunettes tits, and I start stroking seriously on my cock. It's almost all the way hard, but I know there is only one website that makes me rock solid.

I click on my favorites link, and open my screen to my favorite porn page. Soon images start flashing up and filling my eyes and my imagination, and my cock is hard as a rock and filling with cum.

Suddenly, I hear the front door to the shop open and someone call out "Hello?"

I slip my semi hard cock back into my jeans and zip with one hand, and close the browser with the other. Within seconds I am away from the computer and over by the front door. An older lady is standing there, looking around. This happens from time to time because the senior place above us has bingo events and the older crowd always thinks it is at our building.

'Can I help you?" I ask, walking into her full view from around the corner at my desk.

The lady is about 5 foot 5, and is wearing a thin black Hawaiian print dress that comes just above her knee. She is older, but I find her very attractive. Her more than ample bosoms are tightly pressing against the fabric of the dress, and my cock notices with some appreciation that it is rather low cut.

"Yes, I think you can." She smiles as she walks up to closer to me.

"This is not where the bingo is held, if that's what you are looking for." My eyes are having a hard time looking up from her nice big bouncy D tits to her face.

"Oh I know that. I live up there above you in the condos. In fact," she says walking past me and around the corner to my computer desk, "That is my condo right there." As she points I get a great view down her dress into her ample cleavage. She has big round tits, with big pink, round areolas and very hard nipples. My cock stirs at the sight.

"Oh I see. Well, that's nice. So is there anything I can do for you, Ma'am?" I ask, shifting to hide my errection.

"Tell me, what is your name?" she says without turning to face me.

I don't see any harm in telling her, although its kind of strange she would even care. "It's Dan."

"And Dan, tell me...Do you work alone on Friday afternoons all the time?" she says, finally turning toward me. Her face has a little smirk on it, and it makes me worry a bit.

She sits back against my computer desk, and I notice that summer dress has buttons all down the middle of the front. Several are undone at the top revealing more of her ample chest. Again my cock jumps in my pants, straining to get out. Her bare leg slips out of the dress middle, way up high past her thigh.

"Ummm, Yea...." I say slowly. "Is there anything I can do for you Ma'am? This is a private business." I saw trying to sound like I am in control, but I can feel my self blush as I continue to try to see further up her dress.

She laughs a genuine laugh and I cannot help but smile along with her. Her laugh startles me and I look up to see her watching me check her out.

"Private, huh? It's not as private as you might think."

She stands up from leaning on my desk and walks over to me. "I did mention my condo is right there, just up the hill, outside this window, didn't I? She states coyly, smiling and moving in closer to me. She is so close I can smell her perfume, and I feel a little uncomfortable.

"Yea, you did mention that. I don't see what that has to do with anything. Now if you don't have any business here, I am going to have to ask you.."

That was as far as I got. She moved right up against me, and reached out and stroked my hard cock through my pants. It leapt in response, but I stumbled backwards and away.

"You see, from my condo at this time in the evening, I can see right through that window, mirrored or not. And every Friday evening I see a dark haired man who looks like you looking at his computer, and tugging on his cock. Sometimes, he even takes it out and strokes it." She says moving against me again.

My back presses against a corner wall, and she traps me with one leg blocking my only escape. I look into her eyes, desperate to find some pity or help, but all I see in her eyes is glee.

"Sometimes, he pulls his cock out and strokes it until he shoots cum all over the desktop. When he pulls that sucker out, I can almost image what it would feel like to have it in my hand instead." She reached down and grabbed my cock again through my jeans. As scared as I felt, it felt intense to have my cock grabbed by this strange older woman.

"So, ah you have seen me? I'm sorry. I didn't know." I say sheepishly.

She laughs again, and unzips my fly. "Oh yes. Many times since I moved her six months ago." Her fingers pull my boxer open and my cock springs out. "Oh yes!" she says, licking her lips.

I moan at her touch. Her skin is remarkably soft for an older lady, and he hand is warm as it grips my throbbing cock.

"So, you just wanted to come down here and....what?" I whisper as I feel her begin to pump my cock up and down.

"I wanted to come down here and join the fun. It's never so much fun alone as it is with someone else. Trust me." She giggles and presses her body right against me. She is a little chunky, and her soft body feels so good against me. I lean in and softly kiss her neck, then move up slowly to nibble on her earlobe.

"Oh yea, Dan. You guessed right. I love that."

I slide my hand up to her massive tit while she strokes my cock. It feels heavy in my hand as I massage it, and I find the hard nipple and rub it in a circle through her dress.

"MMM" she moans. "Oh yea. That's the spot."

I reach up and push the straps of her dress off her shoulders, pulling it down to reveal she wears no bra. I stare at her tits. They are quite big and heavy, and I pull one of her pink nipples into my mouth.

Again she moans in ecstasy.

I suck it up and nibble on her hard nipple while I fondle her other bare breast in my hand. I can't believe how big her tits are as I switch from left to right, sucking them and pressing my face between them. I am sure that they are even bigger than the D cups I thought they were.

"Oh yes, that's my boy. Suck mommies tittys good!" she moans loudly. "Oh be a good boy and bite mommies nipples!"

I pull her left tit into my mouth as far as it will go, and I use my hands to push her black dress to the floor.

"Oh god, you are making mommy so wet!" she moans as she wiggles against me, in only her panties.

"Am I?" I tease. "I'll just have to see about that!"

I push my hand downward and inside her yellow panties elastic band. Slowly I run my fingers through her hairy pussy. She isn't kidding-her pussy is drenched!

"Oh god!" I moan, as I push her panties downward, and fall to my knees before her.

I push her back on the desk, and she spreads her legs wide for me, placing her legs on each one of my shoulders.

"Oh you wicked boy!" she playfully teases. "You made mommies undies all wet and ruined them. Now you will have to be punished by sucking mommies cunt!"

She leans forward and pushed my face into her hairy pussy. I dove in tongue first and began to lick and suck her cunt. She was bouncing all over the desk as I hit her clit for the first time.

"Oh fuck yea! Suck my pussy!" she moaned loudly. I looked up and saw her pinching and rolling her nipples between her thumb and index finger. She was really working it hard, and seeing it made me want to eat her out even harder.

I slide my tongue into her slit, and licked and sucked up and down. I used a finger to pump her hole from the bottom, and her cum was soon running all over my face and the desktop.

"Oh god, you wicked boy! Don't you stop. Don't you stop!" she moaned over and over. Her hips jumped violently up and down on the desk as I drove my nose and face deep into her wet snatch.

Suddenly I feel a tremendous blast of hot sticky wetness hit my face, and "mommy" starts howling loudly.

"Oh my god! Oh my god. Oh! Oh! Oh god!" she moaned over and over as a massive orgasm rocked her world.

I continue to finger her dripping cunt and to lick up and down her swollen labia until she came back to earth. She looks down at me, and smiled. "Oh that was so much better than using my dildo and watching you jack off to your computer."

I smile and move up and kiss her. She tried to pull back from me, but I grabbed the back of her head and forced my tongue into her mouth. After only the slightest resistance, she began to suck on my tongue and lick my face all over.

"Oh my god! Is that what my pussy tastes like? If I would have known it was this good I would have been a lesbian!"

We both laughed, and she reached down and grabbed my shaft. "Wow you are still hard as a fucking rock! Haven't you cum yet?"

I nodded no as I slipped her tit back into my mouth.

"Well, I have not sucked a dick in years, honey, but I will give it a try for you."

She slowly started to slide off the desk, but I pushed her back onto it. I slipped off clothes quickly.

"You can suck my cock next week. I wouldn't last that long anyways, and I want to fuck you so bad!"

She smiled a wicked smile, and laid back on the desk. She scooted her pussy right up to the edge, and pushed it against the head of my swollen cock.

"You got it baby. Is this how you want it?"

I nodded yes, and slipped my 7 inch cock to the hilt into her dripping pussy.

"Holy shit!" she yelped! "It's a good thing I work that pussy nightly with my batteried buddy or you would have broke me in half!"

I grunted and began to slam my cock in and out of the woman below me. Her body convulsed with every hard drive in, and she moaned and groaned and grunted with each thrust.

After a few minutes of this, I noticed that she slowed down and got quiet, so I opened my eyes and looked down at her.

I stopped immediately, seeing the look of pain on her face.

"Are you ok?" I asked, genuinely concerned.

"Oh honey, it's my back. I ain't used to having a young stud like you fuck this old lady on a hard desktop! I haven't fucked on a desk in forty years!" We both laughed loudly, and my cock jiggled inside of her. "Would you mind if we tried a different position?"

I obliged and pulled out. I helped her off the desk and she stood in front of me. "You know my condo is right up the hill...only a few seconds to nice comfy bed?"

I thought about it, but suddenly had another idea.

"Will you bend over the desk and let me take you from behind? Would that be ok?"

She smiled and turned around, pressing her plump ass against my pulsing cock.

"Oh you are a wild one! Can't even wait to get into my bed, huh? Well sure thing honey. Just make sure your cock is really slick before you pop it in my ass. That is a lot tighter!"

I hadn't meant that I wanted to bend her over and fuck her ass, but since she offered it, there was no way I was going to not take advantage. I pushed my hips against her and slid my cock deeply into her cunt from behind. She felt so tight from behind that I almost came right then, but I forced myself to wait.

"Change your mind and just gonna fuck mommies cunt again?" she asked over her shoulder.

Now as I pulled my cock out, I looked down at all her fresh juices dripping off my swollen purple rod. "Nope. Just getting it ready.."

I pushed my cock head against her puckered tight old asshole. She groaned a small groan and again cautioned ease, and slowly I pushed against it and felt her tight ass envelope my cock.

"Oh my god! Please go slow! You're so fucking big and my asshole hasn't seen this type of action in years!"

Slowly I slipped my cock into her tight ass centimeter by centimeter. Soon I felt her body release some of the tightness, and I knew I could slowly begin to pump. I began to draw out my cock slowly and I heard her gasp.

"Oh dear god! It feels good but you're so big you're making my insides cringe!" I asked her if I should take it out, and she thought for a second before answering "Not quite yet."

Slowly I slid my cock back up her waiting ass, and this time I felt her hips push backwards against me, pushing her ass cheeks against my hips. My cock was buried all the way in her ass.

I leaned forward and spread her chubby ass cheeks to see the spot where my cock was pushed in. The sight of her old, pink anus full of my cock was all I could take. I moaned loudly as I pulled back some. I pushed my cock forcefully into her asshole and I gushed cum into her tight hole. For what seemed like days, my body slackened as my cock pumped fresh hot cum up this old ladies ass.

Finally I collapsed down onto her back, my cock getting soft and sliding out of her gaping ass with a small pop. I looked down at her and watched as my cum came rolling out her ass, and down along her swollen wet pussy lips.

We both stood up, and faced each other. Slight tension set in as we thought about what we just had done, and we both blushed..

"I, uh..." I stammer, trying to think of something to say, looking down at the floor.

I looked up an all I could see was this grandmas saggy huge tits laying flat against her chubby belly. Our sweat pouring off of them like waterfalls.

"Well, that was nice." She said sweetly, breaking the silence.. She stepped in and kissed me lightly. "Thanks for making an old ladies day!"

I laughed. "Anytime, mommy. You know, I don't even know your real name yet."

She smiled and grasped at my flaccid cock, holding it in her hand and staring at the end of the cum still dripping out. "I like mommy. I'm old enough to be your mommy But since you can't call me that in public, you can call me Lori." She dropped my cock and hooked her panties with her toe. She lifted them up and grabbed them, then began to slide into them. Soon she was fully dressed again. I could still see many of the fresh hickeys I had just made on her tits.

"Well, Lori, that was amazing! I am so glad you came down here."

She smiled a cute little smile and nodded. "So am I, Dan." She turned to walk away and I tried to think of something else to say. "You just made a 62 year old woman's day!"

She suddenly turned around and smiled at me. "432." She whispered.

I looked at my watch. It was almost 8 pm now, and the sun was already set.

"Its almost 8, Lori." I laughed.

"Oh you silly willy boy! 432 is my condo number up there on the hill. Stop in anytime." She smiled and came up to me quickly for another kiss and another tug on my semi hard cock. We kissed passionately for a minute and my hands began to fondle her again, until she pulled back, giggling. "I do mean anytime. You don't need internet porn when you can have my sex anytime you want! That is, if you still want an old lady like me again."

I laughed and walked over to the computer, and clicked on the screen. Up popped the pictures I had been viewing and jacking off too: Grandmas getting fucked in the ass, and grandmas with big tits, grandmas with cum all over their faces and in their hair.

"That's for sure! Yours are so much nicer that theirs anyways!" I said with a smile.

dan_tofuk
dan_tofuk
68 Followers