Pop Star Ch. 06

Story Info
After a regretful choice, Ai does what it takes to succeed.
9.2k words
4.56
6.3k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim

***

After a long, silent walk down the hallway and an even longer elevator ride, the doors opened to a posh gentleman's club with bright lights and bougie decorations. People were dressed to the nines like Kim and Vance, and even the servers wore playboy bunny like body suits without the ears and copyright infringement. As far as Kim could see, there was no sexual activity going on. Maybe Vance was just over-exaggerating about the cost.

"What is this place?" Kim asked.

"This is the most secret place in the world. You see Kim, Entertainment has its winners and losers. It's crowd favorites and its rejects. People can certainly risk their careers trying to make it big, but if they really want as close to a sure thing, then we can oblige."

"Looks like just a normal gentleman's club to me, and a tame one from what I've seen."

Vance puffed his cigar and laughed. "This is the relaxing area." He pointed to the far back of the room where there were big red double doors and a sign above that said 'Welcome to Fantasy Aisle.' "That is where the magic happens."

A server came over and offered them both glasses of Champagne. Vance waved his hand in rejection, but Kim happily accepted the nerve smoothing beverage. Whatever she was in store for, she was going to need it.

"So, what do I do?" Kim asked.

"You are free to explore, but when the time comes, you'll know," Vance said. "And my advice. Enjoy it. You make them happy for a few hours, they'll make you happy for life."

Her new agent walked towards a group of men, and they cheered at his presence. Kim wanted to leave but that would be the end of her career. So, she sucked it up and decided to explore, hoping people would leave her alone. Besides, there couldn't be anyone worse than Rolland.

For an exclusive club, Kim was surprised that she didn't recognize anyone. Not even any notable celebrities. How rich were these people that they were essentially anonymous to the outside world? For the most part, they were middle-aged men and women of all ethnicity. Whether they were husbands or wives or just a bunch of swingers, it was hard to tell in the current atmosphere. Everyone was dressed and acting professional, which begged the question, what could possibly be beyond that door?

After doing her rounds and avoiding conversations, despite the many eyes undressing her, Kim made it to the red doors. There was no bouncer or lock, it was open to all who cared to enter. Kim took the last swig from her Champagne, put it on a nearby table and opened the doors. It was time to see Fantasy Aisle.

Ai

***

To Ai's utter surprise, the company caved to Katie's demand. While the Vice President, Clover, was reluctantly getting ready for her shoot, Ai was busy at her new job. Cock after cock, she was responsible for making sure the talent was primed and ready to go at a moment's notice. Although her new job could easily be replaced by a pill, Katie insisted that it was a priority on set.

Aside from the male talent, Ai was also expected to keep Katie wet, a tougher task than maintaining a man's erection. Men were wired differently and the majority of them take no more than a warm mouth around their manhood. Women, on the other hand, had a variety of different turn-ons and Ai could only take comfort in the fact that Katie was likely going to get off on dominating Ai.

In between the brat's legs, Ai did her job and licked Katie's pussy while her hands worked the clit. The slight moans from Katie were relieving. After several minutes of pleasuring the woman she hated, Katie pulled Ai's hair back and instructed her to get up.

When Ai stood up, she realized that everyone was looking the other way. She turned and saw the reason: Clover was ready for her shoot. The Vice President was dressed in a tight dress that dipped for maximum cleavage from her push-up bra and short enough that her ass peaked with each step. The heels were ridiculously high, and her make-up was meant more for a club not a professional setting.

Despite having an extremely sexy body, Clover's lack of confidence made her less attractive. She shifted uncomfortably in her clothes, always adjusting her dress and her walk was more about stability than trying to catch the male gaze. Clearly, the woman had decided long ago that her sexuality was not going to be weaponized in her career. The character she was about to play was far from the real Clover.

"All right, gather around," Jack said. He looked at Clover. "You look great, Miss Crates."

"Fuck off," Clover responded.

The director ignored her. "So, we have Clover taking over Ai's spot..."

"Actually, I have a suggestion. I think we need to adjust the scene so that the men explore the secretary before me. Like if this was real life, they wouldn't just leave this hot ass secretary on her knees. Hell, I'd go explore that body too," Katie said with a wink towards her new co-star.

"I'm not fucking anyone," Clover said.

"We talking about the film or your personal life," Katie fired back.

The set went silent. Ai had never seen someone make enemies so fast and efficiently.

"Fuck you, you spoiled brat. I'm calling this off. We don't need your stupid brain-dead audience."

"Well, A, you're going to have to go to the top to do that, which I think he's going to tell you to suck it up, and B," Katie pulled out her phone which had recorded Clover a moment ago. "I'd love to see your PR put out that nightmare of a statement. My fans can be very dedicated to a cause."

Jack intervened and took Clover aside. Katie pushed Ai back to her knees and when Ai's mouth returned to Katie's pussy, the bullying had evidently made her completely wet. The brat's biggest turn on was reminding people how superior she was to them. No wonder she was making a killing online. Men were stupid enough to pay for that and she was more than happy to take their money for doing what was the equivalent of masturbating herself.

After a short discussion, Jake and Clover returned and the vice president didn't say anything else.

"That's a great suggestion, Katie. It will add quite a bit of substance to the film. Maybe we should let Ai prepare Clover while I go over the scene with everyone."

Katie happily took her hand off Ai and let her crawl over to the Vice President. Ai had only talked to Clover once while they were both getting a drink, but other than that, she was a complete stranger. The Vice President came off as the type of person who only wanted to associate with people at her level. Well, now they were the same level. At least that's what Ai told herself despite losing the role in the movie.

Clover's hands covered her sensitive area, still reluctant to give in to the demands of Katie. But after a glare from Jack, the hands parted, and Ai moved in. Before she engaged in her duties, Ai looked up at Clover and made eye contact. She was truly a beautiful woman, and the new tight outfit and make-up enhanced that beauty. Being beneath her felt like being beneath a Goddess, even if Clover's hesitant and stand-offish expression conveyed the opposite.

Pulling down her green thong, Ai gave Clover her first experience of public indecency. For the next five minutes, Ai's tongue explored the pussy of the amateur performer while Jack explained the new scene. The woman tried to hide that she was enjoying the sensations, but Ai's masterful skill made it difficult to avoid squirming and moaning. When Jack was done, the actors were ready to get into position. Clover held Ai's face tight to her pussy, humping it so that she could climax, the thought of a being publicly masturbated no doubt a contributing factor.

The Vice President released her hand from Ai's head and left her without so much as a thank you. Ai stood up; her face covered from the nose down in Clover's cum and wandered over to the director.

"Sorry about all this, Ai. I hope it doesn't deter you from working with me in the future," Jack said.

"I get it," Ai said.

But in her head, Jack was the weakest of them all. He was the director; he was supposed to be the leader on set. And yet his actions were dictated by someone who had a fan base for showing off her tits. If Katie really wanted to, she could have a scene where she bent Jack over and fucked him with a strap-on and he'd all but reluctantly agree to do it. Some people had power and some people didn't. Ai was tired of being the latter.

"And action."

Once Clover was on her knees in front of Steven, she hesitated as she grabbed his cock. It must have been hard for her to be in control as a professional businesswoman one minute and then becoming a porn star the next. Jack kept the cameras rolling as Clover's real emotions were on display while she struggled with the act of wrapping her lips around Steven's cock. Finally, she moved forward and engulfed his manhood, freezing on cue with the cock deep in her throat.

The rest of the scene played out as Jack had described. Instead of the men immediately fucking Katie, they grabbed Clover and explored her body by ripping her clothes off then groping and licking every part of her body. To her credit, Clover did a remarkable job of not only remaining still but hiding the obvious discomfort she was likely feeling.

Eventually Clover's clothes were complete discarded, and everyone got their first glimpse of the Vice President's body. It was a mystery as to why she was on the corporate side of the adult industry with the body that she had. The entire set was focused, not because it was their job, but because their boss was now on full display and about to be used as a mindless fuck toy.

Katie's deviousness continued to shine through as Clover was picked up and placed on the desk in front of her. Not only did she orchestrate Clover joining the movie, but she also now had a front row seat to the soon to be pig roast.

As part of the movie, Katie's hands were placed on Clover's tits, with the new 'employee' looking down at Clover. A second later, Clover's mouth and pussy were plugged with cock. Because Steven was mostly off screen, Ai was instructed to keep him ready throughout the scene. Her ex was likely enjoying the fact that Ai's sole job was to keep him hard with her mouth. What a terrible time he must have been having.

Whether it was Katie's doing or just the process of the filmmaking, the threesome between the two male leads and Clover seemed unusually long. Every angle was filmed, and some takes were filmed multiple times. How could the woman ever go back to being in charge after the embarrassment and humiliation of being fucked in every hole over and over again. Who would take her seriously?

The men moved on to Katie and fucked her in the same manner as before, except this time Ai didn't ruin the shot. When the climax finally happened, it somehow ended up being more embarrassing for Clover instead of Katie, despite the latter being double penetrated. After the two men came in Katie, they placed her body kneeling over top of Clover so that the cum leaking from both her pussy and ass fell onto the Vice President's face. What seemed like the end of the shoot turned into another twenty minutes of filming both the cum slowly dripping and the different angles of Clover's covered face. The dripping cum may as well have been a representation of the Vice President's professional reputation and respect slowly dripping away.

Ai knew how that felt. She had thought porn films were going to be her answer. Her saving grace. But as long as there were Katies and Rollands and Mr. Wagners out there, it didn't matter where she went. The only control she had was her own. It was going to be rough; it was going to be hard, but the alternative was lying on the table soaking in a brat's cum so that the brat could make more money.

Reaching her hand up, Ai cupped Steven's balls, a move that she knew made him instantly cum. She stood up, didn't say a word to her ex and walked over to Katie.

"Ahh there's our little fluffer. See how good I am at matching people to the perfect jobs," Katie said.

Ai spit the cum all over Katie's face, blinding her momentarily.

"Oh my gosh, you little bitch," Katie said. She took a swing and slapped the Vice President, who happened to be walking by.

The only person who came to her aid was the director, something that seemed inconceivable when she was waltzing around in her power suit. Every hand would have been held out to help the boss.

Katie swung her arms wildly but was grabbed by the two male talent so that she couldn't inadvertently hit someone else.

"Let me go, let me go. I'm going to kill her!"

Before she could be berated or yelled at, Ai left. It wasn't like she'd ever want to come back anyway.

Kim

**

After a brief walk down a dark hallway, Kim came to a fork in the road. One way noted 'Watch' and the other way noted 'Participate'. Since she didn't know what she would be participating in, Kim chose 'Watch' and opened the door.

It led to another hallway, but this time, there were windows on either side that each peered into a room covered with curtains. In front of each window was a panel, with a red button, a white button, and headphones. Kim walked up to the first window and pushed the red button. The curtains opened to reveal a room that looked like the set of Ariana Grande's music video '7 Rings'. In the middle of the room, Ariana Grande was being pounded doggy style by a man in a suit. Kim grabbed the headphones and put them on, but she heard nothing. She pushed the white button, and the sound of Ariana moaning flooded her ears while 7 Rings played in the background.

Ariana was dressed in the diamond dog outfit from her video, being fucked doggy style while listening to her own song in which the lyrics were supposed to be empowering to her. Kim watched in awe for a few minutes as the tanned beauty shook after each thunderous thrust while still maintaining her sultry gaze. Because there was no reaction to Kim's presence, she assumed it was a two-way mirror. What kind of place was this?

With the long hallway, Kim knew there would be many more and she wondered who else was involved in this club. In the window across, Kim grabbed the headphones and pushed both buttons.

The soothing noise of running water expertly hid the sound of a naked man fucking a blonde model in a pink bathing suit. The entire scene was immediately familiar. It was Frankie's 70's themed photo shoot that took place on a California rooftop pool while the sun set. The set was eerily realistic. Upon closer inspection, the two models from the photo shoot were also the same. The blonde model was Frankie Bikini creator Francesca Aiello and beside her was Hailee Steinfeld posed like a statue, wearing a yellow, orange and beige bikini complete with matching gold bracelets, rings, earrings and a bold silver choker around her neck. With her eyes closed and her hands spread on her chest, she was either supposed to be another decoration to the scene or an eager sex toy waiting to be used.

Sure enough, after emptying his load into the blonde model, Francesca stood up and assumed her own pose with her right arm bent at the elbow, sticking up like she was holding a purse and her other hand down by her side, mimicking her famous photo shoot. Cum leaked between her legs, soaking the pink thong that had been pushed aside while she now became just another decoration.

Hailee's eyes opened and she turned her attention to the man. There were no words or instructions. It's like the women knew what to do instinctively. With the amount of detail put into the extravagant set, it wasn't a surprise.

The man lay down beside the pool and Hailee gave him a seductively slow twerking dance before she pulled her thong aside and lowered her pussy onto his cock. Kim could make out the slightest moans as Hailee grinded sensually on his cock. Off to the side, the blonde stood like an erotic statue while she watched Hailee being fucked.

After teasing the man, Hailee sped up with her hips. Being a dancer, the speed and efficiency that she could move her body was enviable. The man's hands reached up and cupped her tits inside her bikini. The pop star turned actor's body was completely at the man's disposal. Whatever he wanted, she seemed to oblige.

When the man was done groping her tits, he reached up, grabbed her choker necklace and aggressively brought her down for a kiss. While he held her tight, it was his turn to control the pace. The moaning was louder and likely more exaggerated as the man pumped as hard as he could. After a minute, he slowed down and released the pop star from his grasp.

Hailee sat back up, still rocking back and forth on his cock. Kim could tell from her face that it wasn't the best sex she ever had and she was just going through the motions. It was the opposite for her temporary lover. What was weird about the whole scenario was the lack of verbal communication or even emotion.

The man, who was visually tired from his sexual activity, snapped his fingers. Hailee stood up and walked over to the blonde model. Francesca turned to Hailee and knelt in front of her. Pulling down Hailee's thong, she placed her fingers on either side of Hailee's pussy and stuck her tongue out. Cum oozed from Hailee's pussy right onto Francesca's tongue creating one of the most gracefully erotic scenes that Kim had ever seen. Before either girl could do anything further, a loud chime went off.

A small hidden door broke the illusion of the scene as it reminded Kim that it was just a set. The man seemed disappointed but got up and walked out. Hailee and Francesca remained frozen as the tip of Francesca's tongue rested gently in Hailee's pussy while she collected her prize.

"The production value is through the roof, isn't it?" a voice said.

Kim took of the headphones and turned to see a handsome man dressed in a silk red robe like Hugh Hefner. Instead of a pipe, his poison of choice was a vape.

"Who are you?" Kim asked.

"People call me Mr. Roarke."

"How original."

Mr. Roarke laughed. "Anonymity is in high demand here both from our clients and from the superstars you see performing."

"I don't understand. If they have so much money, why are they debasing themselves?"

"Because it takes more than money to get what they want. Celebrities are put on these big pedestals for all the world to adore and worship. Who do you think built those pedestals?" Mr Roarke said with a smile. "It's a simple transaction, but if you ask me, they get more than enough reward. What would you rather do, work the same job every day or get fucked by an incredibly handsome man for a few hours then do whatever the hell you want?"

Mr. Roarke raised his eyebrows like the answer was obvious. He then hit the red and white buttons and the curtain closed on the frozen Hailee and Francesca.

"How long do they stay like that?"

"Don't be so eager, Kim. You'll learn about the process soon enough." Mr. Roarke signaled and led her to another screen. "Everyone has their own little fantasy, and our clients pay top dollar for us to provide it. In return for the celebrity's fame and fortune, we only ask for a little cooperation on their part to help fulfill that fantasy."

Kim followed and Mr. Roarke hit the next red and white buttons. He motioned Kim to put on the headphones and she obliged.

The music playing was California Gurls by Katy Perry and the set was a replica of the music video which depicted the game Candy Land. Standing around the set were smiling models wearing various candy themed bikinis and thongs. The man looked similar to Snoop Dogg but lacked the unique body language of the famous rapper. And standing in the middle was Katy Perry wearing the red bikini with the attached cans of whipped cream.

Mirroring the end of the music video, it was a standoff between Katy and the black guest. But unlike the video, once the man pounded his cane, Katy froze in her spot.The man walked over and took both cans off Katy's bikini. The first thing he did was fill her bikini with whipped cream, soaking her tits in the sweet white substance. Pushing the singer to her knees, he placed the nozzle in her mouth and filled it up until the whipped cream was bursting from the sides.