Political Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his cock give one giant pulse. But it died down. Did he almost cum in my mouth? Me? The leader of this nation? I redoubled my efforts, sucking him deep into my mouth. Not even getting all of it in between my lips. He could control his ejaculate it seemed, so I wasn't afraid to let him feel a bit of this world leader's dick-sucking skills. It had been so long since I'd been able to show off like this.

I dragged my lips up to his head and picked up speed, swirling my tongue around his sensitive tip. I felt it expand and pulse uncontrollably. The man groaned out loud, barely able to breathe steadily. It soon became too much, even for him. And just when he thought I'd let him cum in my mouth, I slipped his cock out of my mouth with a slurp.

"Like that big boy? Better lay still for what's next," I said in a sultry voice.

The man groaned in pleasure, his body slightly trembled in want of more of my delicious mouth. "Heh, I still got it," I mused, making my way over to the kit. I found several sets of handcuffs and my trusty old flogger. Yeah. I like to see men in pain. Hear them groan in a mix of sharp pain and pleasure.

But he didn't know that yet. I took the opportunity of him still being in aftershocks of having his orgasm ruined to move up to his left hand. I slipped the cuff around his wrist and to the bedpost. I moved to the other side and did the same. As I fastened around his ankles, he seemed to catch on to what I was doing.

"We're that kinky, eh?" he chuckled. "So I'll tie you up after?"

It was my turn to chuckle. This was about my pleasure. Not his.

I took the flogger and moved up the bed again. I gave his cock a peck on my way up, as I set the next part of my plan in stone. I sat back up on my heels and moved the flogger and hovered directly above his cock. Slowly, I lowered the tails until they tickled his sensitive erection. Cold leather on warm skin. He squirmed. Then he yelped out in pain as I cracked his thigh.

"Lay still and be quiet," I commanded, moving up the side of his body. "Next one will not be so soft."

"Soft?" he asked. I cracked him even harder, this time on the inside of his thigh.

"Yes ma'am, I'll be quiet," he whispered. While he seemed out of his waters, he should be commended for being game, at least.

"Good boy. Do you like candle wax?"

He nodded, not uttering a word. "And you follow directions. That is good. But you're in bad luck then. I had none in the kit, and now it seems like the hotel room is stripped for it."

I got out of bed and moved back to my leather bag. Searching.

"Too many fine ladies and their boy toys- WOAH," the man croaked in pain as I cracked his toes with my flogger. He pressed his lips shut to show he was gonna keep quiet.

"Good. I'll give you a big wet reward because you have been such an obedient toy so far," I moaned, starting to really get worked up by all this.

Knees on the mattress, I found his cock with my mouth again. I gave him thirty seconds of relentless bobbing before I let go of him again. I stood up to the sound of his pained groan. He had almost shot his load again, but not yet.

"I'll go down to the lobby and find some candles. Stay here... Wait," I stopped before heading out. I took my gloves off, went over to him, and stuffed them into his mouth. "There."

And just like that, I turned on my heels and marched out, yanking his keycard on the way. I wanted that damn candle wax. And honestly, I thought it highly amusing to just leave him there to squirm. Especially with what came next. He had no idea what he was in for when he brazenly fingered me right out in public. He was going to get punished. I guess I should give him a safeword.

Entering the lobby I spied the bar. A wicked idea came across my mind. Why not stall a bit? I didn't know the man, but he was locked in safely anyhow. And he was game so far. It was risky, but what is an adventure without a bit of fun. His brazenness earlier? Pff, he deserved to simmer. There was no one in the bar even.

"Whiskey. Actual whiskey," I said. The bartender raised an eyebrow at that but didn't say anything. He gave me a glass and poured it.

"On the house. Chivas Regal, 12 year. Whiskey enough?" he asked and I nodded. I took a sip as the young man eyed me.

"Don't ask. Yes," I answered before he could ask who I was. The bartender took the hint and went his merry way. I looked at the clock. Yeah, he had been simmering long enough.

I downed the whiskey and went to the lobby again, finding a young girl behind the counter. Her eyes went wide as she saw me. She was a cute one. Tasty. But no, one plaything was enough for today.

"Have you gotten any candles? And maybe a bottle of Valpolicella, please? Seems you only have French wine in the mini bar, dear" I asked, trying to remain polite to ease the girl.

The eager little girl immediately found a light purple pillar candle. "W-will this do, ma'am?" she asked, beet red.

"Sure thing, sweetie. Thank you," I said and winked, grabbing the bottle and heading upstairs.

Back in the room, I found the strange man still on his stomach. He was writhing and trying to get out of the cuffs when I walked in.

"MMMMM!" was all that he was able to say with my velvet gloves stuffed in his mouth.

"It was only ten minutes. Or fifteen. I brought some proper wine," I answered as if we had a conversation.

"Don't pout. I needed to teach you a lesson. A lesson about what happens to naughty little boys who touch their betters inappropriately! And the lesson isn't over yet."

I was in no hurry. Looking at the clock, it wasn't even midnight. Sure, I had to be back before the night was over, but still plenty of time for some fun. I found two wine glasses in a cabinet and poured them for us both. I placed him on the nightstand next to him and then went back to my kit.

We were about to reach the final part of a proper adventurous night. The best part. The part where I taught this older gentleman a few things.

The items I was looking for this time were not so hard to find. There were several of them in different sizes and shapes. I laid them out on the desk one by one. One 10 incher, a few that hovered around 8 incher, and a few 6 inchers. But my guess was that he was a beginner so he would probably get the smallest.

But first what my little trip to the lobby was all about. I placed the candle on the table. I didn't carry anything to light it with so I searched the man's pocket. And luck struck as I found a carved zippo lighter.

"I'm just getting the candle ready, darling," I explained, starting to close the distance again. "Meanwhile, I guess I could take the blindfold off while I give you another reward for being such an obedient slut. But just so the candle can get a decent drip."

And for a third time, I gave him my finest dick-sucking skills, this time keeping it up for two full minutes. Alternating between techniques. Bit slow, bit fast. A bit of everything. I wanted him good and hard for later.

"So I'm gonna give you a safe word," I started. I heard him stop breathing for a small moment. He was catching on that this wasn't any other experience he'd had before. "It's 'pineapple' to calm down, and 'red' for a complete stop. But remember. You asked for this."

The man gulped but nodded his understanding.

"Good. And if you play nice, I can promise I'll make it good for you too. Now, let's see here."

I got up from his cock and retrieved the candle. I looked up at where his eyes were masked. I didn't really know the man, so I decided to take off the mask for this. At least he'd be able to see. If this was a regular partner, he'd have to endure. Sure, I was gonna punish him for how he had treated me in public, but ugh... I guess I can be merciful now and then. I mean, I was a bit rusty. Maybe with more jade, I'd be way less inclined to be this kind. So I took his mask off.

He blinked a few times at the light, but his eyes were smiling as he realized it was not all torture. He then fixated on the candle in my hand and his brow arched curiously at my intention.

"Ever done anything like this?" I asked, beginning to unbutton his shirt. The man shook his head, groaning as my fingers grazed his skin. "I'll be your first then. And this won't be your only first tonight, then, bitch boy."

The man looked more intrigued than frightened.

"Good. Some like their eyes closed to focus, but that's up to you," I said.

I held his eyes with my own as I moved the candle over to his barrel chest. He never left mine, not when I moved the dripping candle down, not when I tilted it, and he only winced and groaned a little when the wax wetly smacked against his chest. I smiled encouragingly at him as I moved the candle a bit to a new spot. He winced and groaned again, but his groan became more of a moan now. He was a quick learner. A few more drops later and I could tell he was understanding the pleasures of having his chest seared.

"You're learning all kinds of things, eh?" I asked gently. The stranger closed his eyes as I let an extra big glob of burning wax crash just above his navel. Normally I'd burn his balls and nether regions too, but I decided that was best left out for such a fresh prospect. I was too hot and heavy by now anyway. It had been a while after all. Hearing his mix of painful groans and pleasurable gasps and moans was too much.

We had reached the finale.

"Now comes your punishment. I've been kind so far, but now I'll be honest. Everything up to now was all fun and games, but now you'll learn what happens to mouthbreathers like you who think you can get away with such behavior!" I spat through. gritted teeth. "I've been taken a lot of shit lately, and I'm all backed up, so you better believe you're getting what you asked for!"

I felt my pulse increase. Both from getting heated and in anticipation of finally getting some real release.

I went back to the items of different lengths and girths that I had placed on the table. I think you've caught on by now that they're dildos. Strap-on dildos, to be exact. What makes these special, however, is how they hooked into the wall behind my clit and were fitted with small, powerful vibrators. With each pump I would stimulate, and rub, that vibrating heaven into the most pleasurable places. And I could find all kinds of angles too. They were all basically strapless strap-ons. Though, I had some belts to keep it firmly in place once lodged inside me tightly.

Looking into the mirror behind the small desk, I cocked my head, thinking to myself, "Which strap-on goes with my outfit?" Oh dirty ole me... I scanned myself. Tight, black clothing with my hair tied up in a tail like this? Surely a black one. But also, the dark blue one matched the theme... but it was quite bumpy, so maybe save that one for a more torn boy toy. Part of me wanted the 10 incher, as it had better vibration. But it would make him scream, no doubt... some parts of me wanted to hear him scream, though... But I also wanted to turn this guy up, teach him a few things about what a G-spot was, and teach him what powerful women do behind closed doors. Especially bored ones.

So I picked up a purple 6 incher with decent girth and hardness. It needed not to be too stiff, but also not too flaccid either. It should mold to his insides with my thrusts, but too much would make penetration hard. Too stiff and I'd just fuck him up. Though, that was tempting too. But this was a nice purple one. Stiff enough, but moveable so it wouldn't lodge or get stuck.

I was almost trembling in excitement. I knew this would be so fun, and by fuck it would be pleasurable. At least for me. Most likely for him too. I knew I was good, I wanted to see if I could get him off without using my hands. It was such a power trip when a man came without even having been touched.

"Wah! Wah! Peh-n-ah-pah! Ugh!" the man complained, still with his mouth stuffed with my soft gloves. He would probably have to keep them, they were no doubt slobbered with his drool by now.

"Sssh, it's gonna be alright," I said, giving him a devious smile. "Everything is gonna be alright. Bitch boys get punished, alright? So one more word from you and I'm going to town on you with the flogger. Do you need a spanking?" I said, picking up the flogger and waving around ominously as I spoke. "Want me to give you something to actually complain about?"

I chuckled. I held his fearful, almost pleading, eyes as I started unbuttoning my tight black pants. He desperately wanted to look at me as I undressed, I could tell the lust in his eyes, but he knew better. If I saw one flinch or once glance from those eyes, I'd get the 10 incher, but after I'd flog him beet red. Maybe he knew.

"You have no idea how lucky you are. So many men and women would beg to be in your position," I explained, my breath laboring my words.

My skin-tight pants rolled down my legs, and he never let go of my piercing blue eyes staring him down. With my pants and my lacy silk panties off, I took the dildo by the bulbous little hook. I moved it down between my legs and found my slit. With a soft, tensed-up moan I slipped it into place. I was already so wet for this. It had been too long since I had pegged someone like this. I yearned for him to moan as I found his spot and fucked him until he loved it.

Maybe I'd have to get the young clerk downstairs too. My appetite was ferocious. The bartender too, perhaps. The stranger had awoken the dormant monster within me. I couldn't hold back anymore. I grabbed the bottle of lube and started to apply coat after coat along the fat dildo I had stuffed one end inside of me. It was getting good and slimy, prepped for him to get fucked.

"Ready, big boy?" I groaned. I didn't care if he was or not. I wanted to punish him so badly. I couldn't hide my excitement anymore. His eyes were laced with fear and it only spurred me on, knowing I would turn him inside out.

With a small sway in my hips, I walked the small distance to the bed, the dildo bouncing ominously with each step. Already rubbing me deliciously. His eyes quickly darted down to my fat hog, but he was quick to meet my eyes again. I smirked, knowing he knew he should be punished. But my attention was elsewhere.

I scooted up between his thigh, bottle of lube in hand. This time it was my turn to break eye contact. I needed to see what I was doing. Hovering the bottle above his big testicles, I squired a big glob onto his hole. I moved the tip to his asshole and then I found his eyes again. He squirmed a bit as I pressed. Then his eyes went wide as he felt my fat head start to enter him with some additional pressure. A loud 'oomph' shot from his throat as he felt my dildo slowly drift inside of him, filling his ass. Taking him. I could tell he was uncomfortable, but I'll give him that; he held on. Not once did he protest. Maybe he didn't expect the evening to fall like this, but he seemed to be intrigued enough for me to stuff his ass.

Maybe he was more open-minded than I thought.

But the vibrator thingy made it hard for me to control myself. I had to brace myself against my hips as I rolled forward, feeling it tingle me just the right way. I had to be gentle with the penetration, but the sensation made me so hot. It rubbed just the right way. I didn't know how much more of this slow pace I could take before I had to pound the shit out of him.

I pushed a bit more inside of him, rested, and then pushed a bit more. Each push made me moan and I felt small trembles throughout my whole body. But I held firm. I had once been way too brutal with a young virgin in my youth, and that didn't turn out well. So as pent up and shivering as I was, I was still able to keep it slow. I pulled back and pushed in a few times until I had half of my rubber cock inside of this big, burly stranger.

I looked up at him. Some gray in his hair, but I was teaching him all sorts of things, I could tell. He looked in a mix of disbelief and shock. He winced a little and was sweating, but he took it like a champ. I took the bottle of lube and applied plenty more around where my dildo was lodged inside of him. It was better to be on the safe side of the lubrication things. Then I slowly started to slide in and out of him, finding a decent rhythm to work us both into some familiarity. The vibrating stimulation was so good with each push. I had almost forgotten how good those things were. And even better with the larger one. The smaller one was good though. It rubbed just the right way when I pulled.

Working up to a little more pace and volume, I was able to really feel the wonderful stimulations. With a bit more adjustment, the right angle, and plenty of lube I was able to pound down into him with ferociousness. He was probably feeling some discomfort, but it felt so good I didn't care. My eyes were flickering as I felt the overwhelming stimulation pound through me.

"Ugh, ugh," the man grunted defiantly each time I pumped him.

"You know, uh, ugh, contrary to popular belief, guh ugh, it's actually better in missionary," I informed, groaning as I thrusted into him, feeling the wonderful pleasure centers of my walls get tickled and creased wonderfully. But it was time.

"In this position, it's e-easier to find your spot!" And with that, I shoved into him hard. Right forward and at a slight upward angle.

"Found it," I panted, licking my teeth. I arched up and took hold of his hips, letting out a deep satisfied moan. Not only had I found his spot, but I had also found mine.

The man's defiant grunts became confused moans as I rubbed my dildo just the right way. I started to piston into him now, grunts and moans of pleasure shooting from his gritted teeth. You see, the trick is not to just ram away. You need to warm up a bit by rubbing and fucking a bit, then you can barge your phallus against their special place.

I started sawing into the man to the choir of his guttural, involuntary pleasure moans. Soon my own moans were loudly joining in, as well, as I fucked him good and hard. Not deep stroking, but rather keeping the stimulation at the same place for the both of us. I was so fucking wet and horny right now. I could feel my own wetness crease in my groin.

"F-FUCK... fuck yeah, that's the spot," I groaned for the both of us.

I pushed in way harder, feeling the hook crash into my own G-spot with violent vibrations. I squealed out and crashed onto his torso, still bucking into him as I fucked myself through my orgasm. I heard his painful groans totally evaporate and he moaned out as his cock swelled up and flexed. A giant glob of cum shot out from his tip and onto his stomach. Seeing this sent me into a desperate frenzy, and I fucked him even more enthusiastically.

"Yeah? Cum for me! Cum for your leader! Cum! Cum!" I chanted. "Cum while I fuck your ass!"

The man groaned out even louder as we reached our peak together. I could tell he was totally drained, but I was still on fire. I immediately slipped the hook out of me, leaving the dildo hanging in his ass, and climbed up to his face. He met my eyes, but only for a short while as I tore the gloves out of his mouth and shoved my quivering pussy on his face. Like a good boy, he met me with his fat tongue.

"ff-FUCK!" I whimpered as I rode his face until I came.

I was so sensitive, yet I kept rubbing my clit and slit over his tongue, clutching his graying hair to hold him in place. I closed my eyes and a violent tremble shot through me as I climaxed for a fourth time in a row. It was something about dominating men that just made me cum buckets. I gushed all over his face, but he never once uttered a complaint.

I rolled off of him, but he took the whole bed and I crashed to the floor. It didn't matter. I just laid there on the carpet panting and quivering in my post-orgasm bliss. I have no idea how long I was trembling down on the floor.