Playing The Sucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nod. For some reason, the simple gesture of hospitality cuts through a lot of the fog. Post-Orgasm Mike is finding it harder to argue with Horny Mike's decisionmaking, especially where Jordan is concerned.

From behind, Nae asks, "Would you like some company?"

Soon, she and I are in the stand-up shower. It's pretty small. The two of us in there, washing up, rinsing off, our limbs reaching this way and that, isn't the most graceful thing in the world.

But it's a lovely feeling, being in there with her, under the spray of the shower, behind the fogged glass. It goes without saying that she looks incredible, her body pink and soft in the hot steam.

I feel a pang deep within me, and I realize my cock is already fuller than it was a minute ago. Fucking Renae again tonight wouldn't be out of the question.

Or, I can't help musing, doing something with Jordan.

It's in here that Nae comes clean, in more ways than one.

She and Jordan really had wanted a threesome tonight, and she really had gone out in search of a candidate, that much was true.

But, she tells me, she knew full well that she had given me the wrong impression--that she and Jordan found it amusing to fool a straight guy, promising hot girl-on-girl-on-guy action, into a bi threesome.

She reminds me, none too sternly, that I consented to everything, that I turned down every chance to stop, something that I'd already considered. I tell her, and myself, that I don't regret it.

Maybe I'm a fool. They certainly fooled me. Getting me here was a prank, but everything that followed was real--more real than anything that's ever happened to me.

We neck a while in the shower. She holds my half-hard cock in her tiny hand, stroking it with a loose grip. But that's the extent of our fooling around. I don't think there'll be anymore, not tonight.

She and I wear towels back to the living room. Jordan has poured us some cocktails. We have a surprisingly close, friendly conversation, sitting there together on the cluster of mismatched furniture.

First of all, I learn that they're good friends, but that's all. Nothing more than the fleeting romance of sexual passion between them. I learn that they fool around all the time, much of it experimental.

"You feel safer when it's someone you trust as a friend," Nae explains.

Jordan is bisexual, but didn't come out until he and Nae became roommates. ("The first person you come out to is yourself," he explains.) With her encouragement, he started having sex with men.

I ask Jordan if he came out before or after he and Nae started sleeping together.

"We fucked on our first night here," he says. "We couldn't help it. The vibe was just there. Everything else sort of fell into place."

Jordan asks me if I've ever slept with another man. I say no. Nae asks me if I'd ever considered it. Again, I say no, though I have to admit to them that there have been times in my life that I now wonder about.

Nae teases me, says that she and Jordan have accumulated a steady rotation of men that they can put me in touch with if I'm interested in that sort of thing.

"Bisexual, bicurious, or just plain pushovers, we've got 'em all," she says.

Eyeing her body under that towel, I imagine she seduced them the same way she did me.

Then I look at Jordan, without any hesitance. He slouches there, legs akimbo, his chubby cock resting casually against his bare thigh.

I say, "I think I've already found someone."

~END~