Pillow Princess Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're such a slutty married woman," he said as he pounded her roughly from behind... just the way I wished I could be fucked: hard and deep.

"For you I am," she moaned, clearly lost in euphoria from his hard backshots (a term I'd learned from reading erotica).

"Yeah, sneaking out for some young dick while your kids are still asleep after your husband left for work is pretty fucking slutty," he said.

"Oh hell, I'm guilty as charged, if that makes you happy! Now just give me that big dick," Debbie moaned.

"That's a good start. Now beg some more, bitch." He pulled out completely, and I finally got a great look at his cock. His huge fucking cock! Yes please!

Long...at least eight inches.

Fat... pussy-spreading thick.

Perfect.

"Please... slam that big hard cock into my cunt," Debbie begged wickedly, her tone dripping with desperation and lust. "I'll be your married whore whenever you want me."

"I'll hold you do that," he said, or something similar, since it wasn't as loud as their prior declarations.

"Now shoot your jizz inside my married cunt," Debbie moaned loudly, using the word cunt again... and jizz... terms that are so taboo.

"Shit," I moaned to myself, listening to her desperately pleading words as I rubbed myself faster.

"Get ready, slut," he growled as he pounded her hard.

"Yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me, oh, you mother fucker," she screamed as he grunted, and I witnessed a rare real life situation, where both the man and woman came simultaneously... unlike my married life, where Jack came when he was ready, and then I ended up finishing in the bathroom...if at all. For the record, it hadn't always been like that.

He kept fucking her hard for another minute while her arms trembled on the chair and her body was literally quaking, before he finally slowed down and then pulled out.

Without another word being said, letting me know this wasn't the first time he'd fucked her, she spun around, dropped to her knees on the pool's apron, and took his cock into her mouth... which made me moan... since I'd always enjoyed tasting myself on a cock... cream pie or not.

A minute later he backed away. So I hurriedly backed away from my window as well... collapsing onto the bed and thus out of sight, spreading my legs, and frantically rubbing myself to a much-needed orgasm.

Still in recovery mode, I reached for my iPad. I searched for online sex toys, having just decided I needed a new vibrator asap, my last one having died before Hannah was born, and I hadn't felt the motivation to buy myself another one. But after all my recent visual stimulation, now I needed dick... urgently. And if I couldn't get any real dick... I'd get myself something else to do what Jack no longer did... to fuck me.

I ended up spending more than I'd planned on. I purchased a new rabbit vibe like the one I used to have, except this one was better... with nine speeds and vibration patterns, triple my last one. I also bought a suction cup dildo that could be used in the bathroom, and for reasons I didn't even know, since I couldn't fathom when I'd feel the need to actually insert such a monster inside myself (although they were half price, since I'd already ordered the $75 minimum). I also ordered two vibrating eggs.

Then when I went to check out, I encountered a few more great discounts. So following a whim of extreme horniness, I also bought three anal plugs (since other than with my finger in college, I'd never explored anal sex... but recently the plethora of erotica I'd been reading had triggered my curiosity), a small vibrating anal toy, some specialized anal lube, and a ten-inch basic vibrator (I was going to learn whether size mattered).

I paid for one-day shipping... an extra twelve dollars, but I didn't mind. I wanted these toys yesterday, but I sure couldn't stroll into an adult toy store with a baby.

I clicked on Pay, and confirmed my order just a couple minutes before Hannah woke up. Perfect timing!

I got up, looked out the window, and the Ricci backyard was empty. I stretched, and went to feed Hannah.

The rest of the morning flew by... Hannah was playful... my best friend Jane called, and we chatted for an hour... and I watched the first episode of a show she insisted I just had to watch, called Only Murders in the Building. It was quite amusing and intriguing, and I knew it would be my next binge watch... since it was on its second season... I always liked almost everything Steve Martin did, and Selena Gomez was suddenly very cute... or perhaps she always was.

I put Hannah down for her nap and went upstairs, wondering if eleven o'clock was another showtime for Bianca.

This time I wasn't surprised to see Bianca sitting on the same lounge chair. However I was surprised to see she was alone.

I admired her long legs for a minute before I saw someone walking towards her.

My window still open, I heard Bianca say tersely, "You're late."

I didn't hear the response, but Bianca waved her hand and said something like, "Whatever. Just get to it," in an annoyed, inconvenienced tone.

I watched as she raised her ass, and the woman I didn't recognize, although she was old enough to be my mother, at least in her sixties, tugged at the strings, pulled the bikini bottoms off and placed them on the side table, before she lowered her head between Bianca's legs.

I watched another lesbian act.

Again, I wondered why a woman this old would be coming over and crawling between a teenager's legs.

Again, I wished it was me.

Bianca lay back on the lounge chair, her sunglasses on, and she seemed to be napping.

The older woman remained between her legs for over twenty minutes, before Bianca's legs stiffened, which was her orgasm tell.

A couple minutes later the older woman stood up and walked away. When I saw her face, I gasped. I did know her! She was the pastor's wife at the church we occasionally attended, but just on special occasions. I'd been with her a few weeks ago while we chatted about Hannah's upcoming baptism. It was scheduled for a few weeks away, and there was no doubt this was Dorothy Durant.

I shook my head. I just kept encountering more astounding surprises!

Yet, besides my bewilderment from seeing all these women, a fair percentage of whom I knew, all of those ones married. All in all there was quite a large number, if you counted all the ones I did or didn't know, willingly crawling between an eighteen-year-old's perfectly tanned legs. And why they were doing it was the ultimate mystery. Plus, how was Bianca managing to orchestrate all this activity? All these women just showed up, apparently scheduled beforehand, performed their sex work, and then left in time for the next one to arrive seamlessly.

It wasn't as if they were just strolling through the neighbourhood and happened to think, Hey, I'll bet there's a ripe young pussy behind that fence that I can snack on! But that said, while I'd been perving on Bianca all this time, that's exactly what I'd been thinking.

I went downstairs to grab a glass of lemonade, and then returned to my 'entertainment window', where Bianca had another eager visitor, and yet another shock for me.

The woman was already between her legs. Yet I recognized her instantly by her uniform. It was Edna... the community's mail delivery woman.

Edna was a very pretty, albeit chubby woman in her thirties, and a complete sweetheart. Like everyone else between Bianca's legs that I recognised... she was married. And also just like everyone else, her being included in this lineup completely shocked me... particularly because this was the first woman I'd seen between Bianca's legs I used to have a crush on... since there was just something in her persona that drew me in... always smiling... always sweet... and just so cute... plus a nice big butt and huge tits.

As I watched in voyeuristic awe, my doorbell rang. I sighed, but went and answered it. Then I was thrilled that I had, since it was my toy delivery. (As advertised, it was in a plain brown wrapper... Yay!) I signed for the package, hurried back upstairs, and opened it while I kept looking out the window, hoping to catch some more lesbian action... which was silly, since while I was unloading my toys, I wasn't at an angle where I could see anything. And except for some pop music playing from a Bluetooth speaker next door, I couldn't hear anything either.

I unpacked the toys, quickly put batteries into the rabbit vibrator, tugged my panties down and off, set the vibrator to Speed Five, Pattern three (randomly, since I was unfamiliar with this toy), and applied it to my wet pussy.

Edna was moving her head up and down and with more animated aggression than the previous women had done, as I watched Bianca tug at the strings on her bikini top and toss it aside.

Now completely naked, Bianca looked like the most beautiful (and wanton) woman in the world. Her breasts were perfectly perky, and her nipples looked hard, as I reached for the binoculars to confirm my assessments.

Binoculars in one hand, I stuck the vibrator between my legs with the other, held my legs together, and just let the pulsing sensations tease me, while I drooled over this teenager's amazingly perfect body.

I'd suddenly, well perhaps not so suddenly, fallen into completely lustful infatuation.

Bianca squeezed her breasts, leaned back slightly in her chair, and rested her feet on Edna's shoulders.

Edna seemed to really be going to town on Bianca's pussy, her head now rotating (like a planet going around the sun, not like a spinning top, silly) in a smooth, circular motion.

For the first time I saw Bianca give a more aggressive response to being serviced, then her legs tightened while she came, while pressing her right hand against Edna's head and pushing it deeper between her legs.

God, did I want to be Edna right now! I wanted to be the woman between Bianca's legs! I wanted to be the one tasting this teenager's forbidden fruit! I wanted to be used by Bianca just like Edna was being used!

I tossed the binoculars onto my bed, opened my legs, grabbed the vibrator, and slid it inside my desperately horny pussy.

"Oh fuck," I moaned a little louder than I'd wanted to, then darted away from the window in case anyone heard me.

A moment later, unable to resist watching their hot act, I leaned close to the window while also fucking myself rather frantically, badly needing to come.

Bianca had her ass up in the air as Edna kept licking her, before the beautiful girl collapsed back onto the chair... her body quaking in excessive ways I hadn't noticed during her other orgasms. I guessed Edna was exceptionally good at this!

A minute later, Edna got up, grabbed her mailbag, and spoke briefly with Bianca... although I couldn't hear a word they said... although it seemed Bianca was doing the majority of the talking and Edna was mainly nodding her agreement... except for a shock briefly crossing her face. She eventually nodded, seeming to agree to do something she really didn't want to do.

Bianca tossed her a pair of pink panties, odd that she even had a pair with her, since I could see both her bikini top and bottoms next to her.

Edna started walking away, and looked right up at my window as I furiously fucked myself... close to orgasm.

And then we made eye contact!.

I hurriedly slipped out of sight, but the damage was done.

I collapsed onto my bed, my need still to orgasm overriding my humiliation from getting caught, and I fucked myself hard, like I wished my husband would do to me at least once in a while.

I rolled over onto my stomach so I could muffle my moans into the pillow, and not let Bianca know what I was doing... in case she too would learn about my voyeurism.

I was fucking myself good... when the doorbell rang.

"Fuck," I cursed, a little too loud, as I rolled off of the bed, shut off the buzzing toy, and walked (mostly staggered) downstairs to the front door.

I peeked through the peephole, and I saw Edna standing on my doorstep!

"Fuck," I whispered to myself. There was no question about my being home, so there was no reasonable way I could avoid her! So I took a deep breath and convinced myself that she was the one who'd been sinning the most... which was the truth.

I opened the door and greeted her, noticing a shine on her face... undoubtedly Bianca's pussy cum. "Hi, Edna."

"Hi, Meredith," she said sheepishly, avoiding eye contact.

"Hi," I repeated, wondering why she was here. She'd only previously knocked on my door when she had a delivery for me... although we often chatted outside, since I often went out to walk Hannah, and so forth.

"I'm supposed to give you these," she said, blushing fiercely while she held out the pink panties.

"Oh?" I asked, surprised.

"Please take them; they're a gift from Bianca," she said, looking at me for the first time, and with utter shame in her eyes.

I accepted them, set them aside, and asked, "Are you okay?"

"I know you were watching me, and so does Bianca," she blurted out.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't look away," I admitted; my worry that Bianca knew now confirmed.

"She wants you," Edna said.

"Wants me?" I asked. This wasn't what I was expecting.

"Yes," she answered.

"How did you end up...." I started to ask, but stopped.

"The same way as all the others," she said, which didn't help me at all.

"Oh," I repeated.

"I also know you've watched at least some of the others," Edna said. "Bianca said you've been checking her out constantly for a few days."

"Oh, God," I said, my cheeks burning red, I'm guessing as red as Edna's were... and to make matters worse, I could feel some wetness leaking out of my well-manipulated pussy, that was still urging me back to finish what I'd started.

"Did you get off just now while you were watching me pleasure Bianca?" Edna asked bluntly.

I coughed.

"You're flustered," Edna said, growing a little more confident, and she was now looking me in the eye.

"Um... I..." I said, not answering the question, but I'm sure my body language was a real giveaway.

"Actually, I hope you didn't come yet," she said, "because I'm supposed to offer to finish you off."

"What?!" I asked, not believing my ears!

"May I please come inside?" she asked, looking furtively around at the street behind her.

"Um, sure," I said. She walked in, and I closed the door.

She reached her hand under my dress and felt my pussy... my bare pussy, because of what I'd been doing. "You're very wet," she appraised.

"W-w-what are you doing?" I stammered, even though it was obvious.

"Unless you strongly object, I'm going to help you finish what you started, just like I was told to do," she said as she slid a finger into my pussy, leaned forward, and kissed me.

With her soft lips meeting mine, and her finger inside me, I offered no resistance, and I kissed her back. This kiss was so different from kissing my husband... or any other man for that matter. It was soft and gentle... romantic... intimate... all the things I'd never felt while kissing a man.

She broke the kiss and said, as she pushed me against the door, "I need your consent before I can make you cum. Are you up for this?"

"Umm... yes?"

"I'm glad. Now let me taste you."

"Oh, God," I moaned, as I watched her drop before me, stick her head under my skirt, and then I felt her tongue on my pussy. I repeated my profound statement: "Oh, God."

"You taste amazing," Edna said, as she probed my pussy with her tongue.

"Please don't stop," I moaned, with my orgasm... that had been stopped in its tracks not long ago... suddenly escalating like a tidal wave.

"No worries, I won't stop until you come on my face," my mailwoman promised, licking my pussy recklessly... by which I mean she was extremely busy within my pussy region, probing my hole and flicking my clit and seeming to stimulate me everywhere at once.

Sadly, as if I were a teenage boy, I didn't last much longer than a minute before I replicated what Bianca had done by grabbing the back of her head and shoving it directly against my pussy.

She then sucked my clit between her lips, and that was all it took.

I let loose with a primal scream as my back arched against the wall, and I flooded her pretty face with my cum.

She hungrily lapped up my voluminous wetness as it gushed out of me, and into and onto her.

"Jesus," I said weakly as my orgasm cascaded through me, bringing intense pleasure throughout my very existence.

"Mmmmmmm," she purred, as I let go of her head and she kept licking.

"I haven't come that hard since college," I said. Then not sure if that was truthful enough, I added, "Or maybe never."

"Glad to be of service," she smiled, and she stood up and kissed me, and I tasted my own wetness on her lips.

I again kissed her back... still feeling complete rapture.

She broke the kiss a minute later and asked, "Do you have a laptop or a computer?"

"Sure," I said, feeling a little post-orgasmic wetness leaking out of me.

"If it's portable, please go and get it," she said.

"Okay," I nodded, mindlessly obeying her. I went upstairs to my bedroom, grabbed my iPad, and hurried back to her... feeling giddy, just like I had when I was a teenager.

"Enter your password for me?" she asked.

"Sure," I said, and did it.

I handed it back to her, and she opened the internet, typed something in, and said, "Here."

She handed it back to me.

"What's this?" I asked.

"It's an application so you can start servicing Bianca and some other girls and women," she said.

"An application?" I asked, repeating her words in shock... as I processed the other new piece of information... I'd be having sex with other women too?

"Yes, you just need to fill in the answers to some questions, and then Bianca will reply with the date and time of your first appointment," she explained.

"You're not serious?"

"Yes I am, actually. Quite a few women in the community are already taking part in this," she said. After she kissed me one more time she added, "As are quite a few recent high school graduates and college girls."

"How many of them in all?" I asked, struggling to process this new and bewildering information.

"Nope, you're getting ahead of yourself. But no worries, you'll learn everything in time," she said.

"I don't know," I said.

"Trust me," she said. "You really need to do this."

"I do?"

"Yes," she said, kissing me again. "For one thing, Bianca made it clear to me that until you're signed up, I'm not allowed to service her again."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, she really wants you between her legs," she said.

"Oh," I said, still in a daze.

"And she assumes that at least for now, you're straight."

"Well, I was until a few minutes ago," I said, looking at her intently. Then feeling brave, I added, "I think I owe you one."

"If you mean that literally, I need to tell you that you're not allowed to service anyone until after you've serviced Bianca for the first time," Edna said. "But I'd love to take you up on your offer of 'owing me one' right after you've done her."

"Oh," I repeated, both the new information and her offer creating even more confusion and intrigue.

"When it's allowed, I'd particularly love to 69 with you," she said, picking up my phone again.

"42678," I said, giving her my password.

She typed in the code, then entered her name and phone number. "Text me when you're ready to play together."

"Okay, I will," I agreed.

"I need to get back to my route now."

"Right, I suppose you do," I said, sad this surreal conversation was over.

"Fill it out ASAP," she said, kissing me again. "It will change your life. And likely mine too."

"I will," I promised, kissing her again... not wanting to let this life-changing opportunity expire.