Pillow Princess Club Ch. 07

Story Info
Pussy 8: Meredith discovers the joys of eating ass.
6.3k words
4.79
24.5k
44

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 08/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Pussy 8: Meredith discovers the joys of eating ass.

Note: This is dedicated to Stephen who requested the series.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing yet another wicked series.

Note 3: This is chapter seven of an ongoing series.

In Chapter One, Meredith is at home alone with her 8-month-old baby while her husband is constantly away working and neglecting her sexual needs. She spies through her bedroom window her 18-year-old female next door neighbour (a gorgeous girl from Italy) being sexually pleasured by another woman, and then another one, and then even more. This sparks a flame inside Meredith, awakening her curiosity to explore her own same sex desires. She discovers there's a neighborhood secret Pillow Princess Service Club, where older women sign up to frequently be summoned by younger women to pleasure them sexually. She signs up out of lust and curiosity, and she's immediately summoned by that same beautiful next door neighbour Bianca, whereupon she goes next door and eats her pussy. Which begins Meredith's journey into submissive lesbianism.

In Chapter two, Meredith is hailed during her walk of shame home from Bianca's back yard, and she's convinced into going across the street to the wife of a congressman Miranda Bellencourt's house to service her stocking-clad feet, eat her pussy, and get her own pussy fucked (with a strap-on), which was the first time Meredith had been fucked in a year and a half.

In Chapter Three, Meredith drives a few blocks away to her former high school bully's house, where she's surprised to be greeted by a naked Miranda (with a bright red butt) who's being punished for using Meredith before the more important, younger, pillow princesses... this punishment includes Miranda being spanked (a lot), and being required to fuck herself in the ass with a large cucumber. Meredith services her third pussy, her high school bully's daughter's, whereupon said bully enters the house, and before long begins fucking her pussy... although sadly, not long enough to get her off... before Meredith rushes out to take care of pussy number four.

In Chapter Four, Meredith drives to a stranger's house... a cute Swedish young lady... where she discovers the joys of face sitting.

In Chapter Five, a phone call from her mother gives Meredith more freedom to explore her newfound submissive love for pussy, since her Mom offers to take her daughter for the rest of the weekend. Meredith drives to the next address, and finds it's a yoga studio. After some brief hesitation, she enters the business front, and is soon servicing the receptionist, a youngish girl, under her desk while the girl continues working... greeting clients, etc.. Then with her three tasks completed, she returns to her car wondering now what... and what comes next is half of that 'now what'....

In Chapter Six, as Meredith continues her pussy pleasing tour, she is ordered to go to a house, where she services two young women and discovers the orgasmic bliss of being fisted.

And now, continuing immediately after the end of part 6....

PILLOW PRINCESS CLUB Ch. 7:

Once I was back in my car, I once again checked my phone.

SILKSTOCKINGSLOVER had replied. I clicked on it, and she'd only said: Maybe.

Not much of an answer, but since she hadn't said no, I interpreted her response as a cryptic 'yes'.

I responded back.

MILFMER: I'll take that as a yes. Which means you're my FAVOURITE writer!

ZZTOP had also responded: I plan to do that as soon as I get back to the city. Unfortunately, that's a couple weeks away. Currently in Paris. I just fucked a hot girl who's a dancer at the Moulin Rouge.

I loved the Moulin Rouge movie staring Nicole Kidman, and seeing the real show was high on my bucket list.

MILFMER: I'm so jealous of that dancer, and also that you visited the Moulin Rouge. I take it you got to see the show.

Deciding to check another message or two while I was still regaining my strength from the fist fucking that had usurped all my energy, I clicked on New Messages.

PREACHERSDAUGHTER: Want to worship me?

Was she really a preacher's daughter? That would be hot. I don't know why, but a series called Church Girl by SILKSTOCKINGSLOVER (all caps because I was pretty sure she was the one who'd texted me) was one of my favourite lesbian series, even though it was about a MILF seducing a minister's innocent daughter. Even though I regularly (okay, irregularly) attended church, there was something so taboo and kinky about stories that misused religion. In fairness, I should mention that even with all the sex the girl began having, she never seemed to lose any of her innocence, and she wasn't the least bit unhappy about all the changes in her lifestyle.

MILFMER: I'd love to. Are you really a preacher's daughter?

The preacher at my church only had sons, so I knew she wasn't his daughter.

I clicked on another message.

SEXYSWITCH: welcome to the Club.

I responded, knowing a switch was a woman who was happy being either submissive or dominant.

MILFMER: Thank you very much. It has been a crazy day.

FOOTSIES: Would you like worshipping a girl's feet?

I'd never paid much attention to feet... but now having licked Miranda's nylon-clad sole, sucked her toes, and even had my pussy rubbed by her foot, I thought maybe I would like it.

MILFMER: I don't know, but I'll be willing to try someday.

I checked one more, before figuring I should start driving to ANALANNIE, who'd sent me her address, and it was only a few blocks away.

BEGGINGBITCH: Hey, Meredith! I am so thrilled you've joined. I wanted to show you the Club's app the last few times I was over, but I had no idea how to bring it up. I knew if I could get you involved, you could discover how beautiful you are, and get out of the funk you are in from Jack's neglect.

I immediately knew who BEGGINGBITCH was. She was my good friend and neighbour (well, she lived three doors down) Carolyn. She was the only person I'd ever told (read: poured my heart out to) about my insecurities and frustrations because of Jack... except for my best friend from high school who'd moved to Green Bay a few years ago.

So Carolyn was a member too!

And a submissive?

She was a strong-willed woman.

She'd suggested I peg Jack... like she often did to her husband Doug. She wore the pants in her family (which was only a figure of speech in her case, since she always wore dresses or skirts).

No, I didn't think she was submissive at all.

Except... was she submissive to her daughter? That seemed to be universal in the Club. Eve had just finished her third year of nursing and was living back home again, and she volunteered at the nearby hospital. She was a cute brunette with green eyes, who was engaged to a hunky guy who'd just been drafted in the first round of the NFL. I can't remember which team, except it has some bird or other for a mascot... sports aren't my thing at all. \

I responded.

MILFMER: Carolyn, is that you?

There were some more messages I wanted to read, but ANALANNIE messaged me again: Are you on your way?

MILFMER: Just leaving my last appointment. Be there soon; you are only a few blocks away.

I drove for only two minutes to get there, my head spinning the entire way, since I really wanted to know if that was Carolyn. I was 99% sure it was her... I mean it had to be. Except I couldn't fathom her ever begging for anything. If anything, she could be a complete bitch... although not very often.

As I pulled up to a duplex, my phone beeped.

I had another text message... from Carolyn!

I clicked on it and saw a picture of her on her knees licking a pussy. The words that went with it said: Carolyn can't reply right now, since she is busy licking my pussy... which you too will be eating very soon... but yes, BEGGINGBITCH is your good friend Carolyn.

Wow!

I responded: Eve, I'm greatly looking forward to being in the exact same position as my best friend is right now.

But she responded: BEGGINGBITCH: Guess again. I'm not Eve.

Huh?

But anyway, I then hid my phone beneath my seat like I'd done at every stop... stepped out... no longer bothering to look around to see if anyone might see me in my skanky maid's outfit... any shame long gone... submission and lust guiding my way... and I headed to the duplex on the left.

I knocked on the door, and a voice called out, "Come in."

I walked in, wondering if anyone ever locked their doors after joining the Pillow Princess Service Club.

I found my way into the living room, where a large woman in her fifties (I'm guessing) was sitting on one of those really comfortable chairs you can lean back. She looked up at me and said, not at all fazed by my appearance, apparel, or why I was here, "My daughter's room is upstairs: second door on the left."

"Uh, thanks," I said, finding this encounter much more awkward than most of them had been today.

"Have fun!" she said brightly, which only added to the surreal strangeness of the situation, since I assumed she was Annie's mother, but knew exactly why I was here an didn't mind in the least. So in essence, she was cheerily telling me to have fun sexing her daughter. Weird, yet somehow oddly kinky in a pleasant way.

"Thank you, I hope to," I said, trying to act casual about a hot situation... although perhaps she too was a member of the Club.

I went upstairs and passed the first room on the left, then a bathroom on the right, and arrived at an open door on the left.

I walked in and saw a woman was already between Annie's legs... and from the red dress she was wearing, I knew who it was right away. Since Carolyn had been wearing a red dress in the picture I'd just been sent.

My surprises today continued compounding on surprises.

"Carolyn, your friend is here," a very cute brunette, her hair in pigtails and looking very young, her room filled with teddy bears and looking more like a tween's bedroom than an eighteen-year-old's, which I was sure was the minimum age for Club members.

"No, what?" Carolyn asked, as she removed her head from between the knee-high-sock covered legs of the girl, and turned around to see me... her eyes showing her shock... and her lips glistening with beautiful pussy wetness.

"Hi, Carolyn," I said.

"Hey, Meredith," she responded. "Nice outfit."

"Miranda," I said, knowing that simply saying her name would be enough for Carolyn to understand why I was dressed this sluttily.

"Well, she did a good job," she said. "You look hot."

"Thanks," I said, appreciating the compliment. Carolyn had been giving me compliments for weeks... often mentioning how sexy I looked... but until now, I'd thought it was just because she was my friend, which was still likely to be at least part of the reason, but now I wondered if she'd been planting seeds for an encounter very much like this one.

"Come here," Annie ordered, or I was pretty sure her name was Annie.

I approached her bed, but asked, needing to make sure... I mean I'd done a lot of sinful things today, but nothing illegal... just kinky as fuck, "I'm sorry I need to ask, but are you eighteen?"

She said with a smile, "Yes I am. I get asked that a lot."

"She's almost nineteen," Carolyn said, still between Annie's legs. Annie was naked except for a Duran Duran t-shirt... did she even know who they were?

Although as I admired her cute body, I smirked to myself I was indeed Hungry Like the Wolf.

Who cared? The message was the same.

"I know... I look twelve," she said.

"Well, not twelve," I said, "but not nineteen either."

"I know, it's annoying," she sighed.

"Sorry," I apologized.

"It's not your fault I look so young," she said.

"I've told her to enjoy looking young as long as possible," Carolyn said. Carolyn was almost fifty, yet she looked younger than I did... aging a lot better than I was.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Annie said. "I'm sure I'll be delighted to look young... someday."

"I can't believe you joined," Carolyn said. "But of course I'm also delighted!"

"I can't believe you're licking between a teenager's legs," I countered.

"I can't believe you came here to do the exact same thing," she came back at me. We always enjoyed teasing each other.

"Actually I came here to eat her asshole," I said wickedly, trying to shock her since I was always the more conservative one of the two of us... at least until today.

"You both came here to pleasure me however I want," Annie interjected. "Now... Meredith is it?... come here and kiss me."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, assuming that every Pillow Princess preferred to be addressed like that ... and this time the Pillow Princess was lying in a bed with two pillows actually propping up her back.

"You can just call me Annie," she said.

"Okay Annie," I said, discovering this time I was wrong, but anyway, I leaned in to kiss her... this situation much more awkward than any other today, or perhaps more erotic, because my best friend in the world was a couple feet away and licking between the teenager's legs.

Annie kissed me back.

Softly.

Tenderly.

Intimately.

When she broke the kiss, I was startled to find Carolyn's head right beside mine, and she too kissed me for a while.

Again, softly.

Tenderly.

Intimately.

Her tongue slipped into my mouth, and I returned the favour... our tongues dancing the tango inside each other's mouths.

"Excuse me, but you're both supposed to be here for me," Annie said after a good minute or two of my kissing my best friend.

"Sorry Annie," Carolyn said. "But I've been wanting to do that to her for some time."

"You have?" I gasped.

"Yes, every time I came over. Every time I visited, I tried to figure out a way to tell you about the Club. But I just wasn't sure it was something you'd want to do," she said. "You might get horribly offended, and I'd lose my best friend. Pretty scary!"

"But now that I've showed up in this skanky outfit, probably with pussy stains all over it and me?" I asked with a playful smile on my face.

"Now I know you're a skank and you know I'm another skank, so neither of us will be offended about anything, and we need to make up for lost time," she said as she kissed me one last time (for now).

Annie then interrupted by kissing her.

And then she kissed me too.

And then... in one of the most sensual three-way interactions ever... which I'd never read anything about... nor had I ever seen in any porn scene... we shared a three-way kiss.

Nobody spoke.

No instructions were given.

We all just leaned forward, and our three sets of lips pressed together in a perfect equilateral triangle. Nobody objected. It was so sexy, sensual and intimate.

No tongues.

Just soft kisses.

None of us in any hurry to do anything except to kiss each other.

Annie eventually broke the kiss, then pulled me in for an exclusive wet, sensual kiss.

She then did the same to Carolyn.

Just kissing.

No more, no less... but that was enough to make my entire body heat up, and my pussy to tingle and leak ever so slightly.

Annie then said, "Why don't you two go downstairs and kiss my other lips now?"

"I'd love to," I said, the idea of Carolyn and me kissing and likely licking her pussy together was a wickedly hot idea.

We both wriggled down the bed, Annie impressively spreading her legs very wide to accommodate us between them, and a moment later I was staring at another ripe, young, shaved, glistening pussy. I'd always loved glazed donuts, but I was discovering nothing beats a nice glazed pussy.

"Shall we?" Carolyn asked, as together we brought our faces close to the teen's pussy.

"We shall," I smiled, this being perhaps the craziest of the crazy things that I'd taken part in today... except for learning my daughter was a lesbian, and that all the mothers in the Club with daughters old enough, served as willing pets to those daughters... regularly and willingly committing incest with them. That was the one thing I still wasn't sure I could do... or would ever want to do. Not that I didn't consider my daughter cute and pretty, but I'd never thought of her that way.

I pushed that complication to the back of my mind for now, and leaned forward with my tongue extended to share this teen's pussy with my best friend... which was not committing incest, so I could enjoy it freely.

Carolyn extended her tongue too, and both of ours met between Annie's pussy lips.

"Mmmmmmm," Annie moaned, as our two tongues began working together on her teen pussy. "Yes, eat my cunt," she moaned.

I didn't know why hearing her use the word 'cunt' surprised me... perhaps it was her sweetness, her young-looking cuteness, or her pigtails... but it did, and it also turned me on.

Then working smoothly together as if we'd spent hours practicing this team activity, we worked Annie's pussy over like pros.

I licked between her pussy lips while Carolyn teased her clit.

Then as I moved up, she moved down, and we kissed each other before swapping tasks. This was delightful!

Then Carolyn went even lower and began licking Annie's asshole.

"That's it, lick my asshole," Annie moaned.

"It tastes so good," Carolyn said, as I briefly paused to watch her licking it.

After a moment Annie instructed, "Lie on your back, Carolyn."

"Can do," Carolyn agreed, exiting from between Annie's legs.

Annie sat completely upright and said, "Now move your head the other way, near the end of the bed."

"Okay, I see what you're doing," Carolyn said, although I had no idea what either of them had in mind... although I was curious.

She rotated her body 180° as I climbed off the bed.

"Now scoot yourself to the middle of the bed," Annie instructed. "You may need to bend your knees, or to rest your feet on the headboard."

"Got it," Carolyn said, as she adjusted herself so her head was almost in the middle of the bed and her knees were bent.

"Perfect," Annie said. She then stood above Carolyn's face and lowered her pussy down to Carolyn's mouth. She said to me, "lie down behind me and eat my ass."

"Oh, now I see," I said, finally understanding where she'd been going ... as she leaned her body forward and rested her hands on Carolyn's legs for balance.

"Meredith, can you grab me a pillow?" Carolyn asked.

"Sure," I said, reaching for one and placing it gently under her head, even lifting her head up a bit to make it easier.

"Thanks," she said, her face now resting at a perfect angle to lick Annie's pussy.

"Anything to help," I said, as I admired the teen's amazing ass from my position... it was curved so beautifully. I then got onto the bed and warned, as Carolyn started licking Annie's pussy, "I don't really know what I'm doing back here, so please feel very free to tell me how I can do better."

"Just spread my ass cheeks apart and lick my rosebud," Annie said. "Easy peasy."

"Okay," I replied, "I can do that."

Although I'd never before had any interest in anal sex, to my mind the anus had always been an out only hole... much to the disappointment of my husband, the entitled guy who never went down on me... this teen's ass was so sexy, and the submissive task of eating her asshole was wickedly delicious.

So I did as she instructed, making sure my knees wouldn't squash Annie's legs, since I had to spread my legs particularly far apart to avoid them... in what was the strangest of my three threesomes of the day... which was two more than I'd ever had in my life.

12