Pillow Princess Club Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep licking," Wanda reminded me again, swaying her hips back and forth while lowering herself a little more, until she was literally sitting on my face, thus severely restricting the amount of air I could breathe.

I did manage to resume licking while Sharon rotated her wrist (and thus her hand) inside my cunt back and forth, creating new sensations inside me.

I couldn't believe how fully stuffed I felt.

Then she began pumping her hand in and out... well not much of each stroke outwards... but back and forth... and I realized I was literally being fist fucked.

Which bestowed the most intense sensations of my life... even though today had been a day of many intense sensations.

I learned there were areas in my pussy that had never been stimulated before... places no dick had ever touched... no vibrator or strap-on could ever reach, nor could any tongue... such as deep inside my vaginal passage near my cervix.

Each time Sharon shoved her forearm back and forth, new sensations surged through my entire body... making my legs twitch uncontrollably and my toes curl.

Wanda then began bouncing up and down on my face... which was a compelling distraction... as her wetness coated my face.

Meanwhile, I'd never felt so completely out of control of myself.

My face was being used.

My pussy was full of both a hand and an entire wrist.

I felt and actually was powerless.

Overwhelmed.

My entire body was on fire, although thankfully not literally... not that I was sure I could tell.

And I wanted more of all this... but especially I wanted to come.

My body was locked into lust mode, as I kept my tongue extended so as to stimulate Wanda as best I could from my restricted position. I lifted my ass to meet the fucking of her fist... taking it even deeper... some of her forearm now... experiencing more euphoric sensations... and was ever more desperate to come!

I suddenly found I was fist fucking myself... well... her fist but my hip muscles.

Sharon was impressed, and she said, "She's thrusting her ass to meet my fist."

"What a nasty slut," Wanda said with a moan, as she continued bouncing on me as if my face was a cock. It felt so weird... strange... kinky... humiliating... and also exhilarating.

"Yeah, she's clearly been needing this," Sharon said... truer words had never been spoken. Not so much just the fist fucking... but receiving all this attention... the compliments, even though they were often mixed with derogatory slurs... this exploration of my lesbianism... and all of this pleasure... the raw, intense rapture.

"You're one of our hottest, nastiest MILFs yet," Wanda complimented me... words with which she was unknowingly enhancing my growing sexual self-esteem... she was basically calling me hot.

"And she just had a kid," Sharon pointed out.

"Really?"

"Yeah," Sharon said, as she and I worked smoothly together to fist fuck me. It was a slow fucking, but powerful. She wasn't fist banging me. She wasn't pounding into me with her forearm. It was a soothing but strong fisting... as odd as that sounds.

"Wild," Wanda moaned loudly as she really began bouncing on my face... in a way I didn't think could ever make me come... but her wild moaning indicated she was about to.

Our interactions were a trifecta of pleasure. It was physical, emotional and psychological. It had my body on fire... my head spinning... as the sensations of fullness created a fire inside me that felt like a burning inferno... yet its glacial pace made it a slow burn, creating heat throughout my core.

Then Sharon's hand suddenly felt like it exploded inside me when she opened her fist and spread her fingers wide apart. My body quaked wildly when she found my elusive g-spot... I hadn't even been sure I had one... amidst what I'm sure is the most sensual inner stretching a woman can ever experience.

"Come all over my fist, slut," Sharon ordered, as I continued bucking my hips in opposition to her wide open hand, and meanwhile my face was being lavishly used for Wanda's pleasure.

"Oh yes," both Wanda and I moaned, while our respective orgasms rose simultaneously to a fever's pitch, and somehow... likely thanks to a blessing from the goddess of rapture... we both reached apocalyptic orgasms at the same time!

My body quaked uncontrollably, even as my face was drenched with excessive wetness flooding down from above... as if I was standing directly beneath Niagara Falls. My forehead, my face and my open mouth, were all subjected to this waterfall of cum as my orgasm cascaded through me.

"Oh, yeah slut, let yourself go, and cum like crazy," Sharon purred, as she pulled out her hand and buried her face in my pussy, bathing it in my flood of cum.

I continued quaking... shaking... and coming... as my body let loose with the most intense orgasm of my life... and that's an understatement... while Wanda was now only dribbling juices onto my face.

Sharon's tongue between my pussy lips intensified my already intense rapture, as I lay on the carpet bonelessly... utterly spent.

A moment later, Wanda collapsed off of me saying, "Good job, slut."

"Thanks," I said, although I was thinking to myself, All I really did was lie down, while you rode my face for your enjoyment.

A few seconds later, Sharon rolled away from my pussy... which was still leaking... my orgasm refusing to release its grasp on my mind, body and soul, and then Wanda finally got reinvolved by straddling my face and lowering her pussy onto it again.

Dazed... but understanding what she expected ... I began licking her, but I was so exhausted, I could only do it because she held my head up for me.

To my surprise, Sharon then placed a pillow beneath my head, thus providing me with a stabler position to eat my lucky pussy number seven... well lucky me. She really did have two distinct sides to her... if you crossed her, she'd come down hard on you... at least verbally... but most of the time she was considerate and even caring.

Still feeling weak from the intensity of all that fisting and the orgasm draining all my energy, I laid still and licked Sharon leisurely... enjoying the simple but addictive task of eating her pussy.

No rush.

No particular thoughts.

Only licking.

Just enjoying the sensual, exotic scents and taste of another woman.

And for a good ten minutes, maybe longer, I did only that... my orgasm eventually fading away, and my brain shifting from bimbo-slut-willing-to-do-anything-to-come, to eager-pet-willing-to-do-whatever-it-takes-to-make-this-reasonably-sweet-girl-cum-so-I-can-taste-her-sweet pussy's-cum-nectar.

So I gently licked.

And licked.

And licked some more.

Gradually bringing her towards her inevitable orgasm.

Her moans were soft.

It wasn't until she finally spoke up and barked, "Suck on my clit!" that my lengthy, leisurely, relaxed, tongue-lapping speed-shifted into an aggressive finish.

I did as she asked, sucking her overlarge, swollen clit between my lips and tugging gently... shaking my head as best I could from my claustrophobic position, her legs allowing me only an inch, give or take, on either side of my head.

"Oh yes, don't stop," she moaned, although she didn't get aggressive on my face like Wanda had.

She just sat on my face and let me pleasure her... which I found so relaxing after the intensity of my recent orgasm, and the rough usage of my face Wanda had subjected me to.

"Oh, I'm getting close," she warned, while I really worked over her clit. And as her moans got louder... she was actually huffing a little, which sounded strangely erotic... I sucked her entire clit into my mouth and tapped on it with my tongue.

I hadn't ever tried this trick until now (duh, I'd never eaten any pussy at all until today), but I recalled reading about it in a story, and man, did it work.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh... oh... ohhhhhhhh!" she moaned loudly, just before her orgasm hit. Unlike the previous orgasms I'd caused today... where they'd gushed onto my face or into my mouth... Sharon's orgasm oozed out slowly... her entire stream of cum gradually flowing into my mouth.

I drank all of it... completely intoxicated by the taste of this feminine vintage of champagne... although this homemade champagne was way better than any of the commercial bubbly I'd ever tasted... or even fine wine, which I liked a lot.

For a good minute I imbibed her entire stream of pussy juice before she weakly stumbled to her feet and said, "Meredith, you're so fucking hot!" Which was miles away from her previous, "Is that all you have to say? Address me properly you DUMB SLUT!!!!!" So I'd made some real progress in winning her over, which felt really good.

"Thanks," I said as I gazed up at her. Although she was a big boned girl, she was beautiful... voluptuous in body and personality.

"Do you have any more stops to make?" she asked as she crashed down onto the couch.

"Yes, at least one more," I said.

"Then we won't keep you any longer," she said, as I stood up weakly after spending a good twenty minutes or more on my back... thus now feeling a little sore. "But we'll definitely have you back again sometime soon."

"I'll be honoured," I said, wondering whether once the novelty of a new pet got old, I'd still be called back regularly. I resolved always to be as good a pet as I could so I'd get lots of return engagements... since there was no way I was going back to the sexless life I'd lived before entering Bianca's backyard ten or so hours ago.

"I know you will," she said smugly.

"Thank you Mistress Sharon and Mistress Wanda," I said, standing up and stretching.

"You're welcome," Sharon said.

"Well, I'd better get going," I said, the periods of time following the orgasms always being the most awkward ones. I wasn't becoming actual friends with any of these girls today, although some of us might develop some affection for each other. But friends needed to have more things to bond about than just sex, and all these interactions today were nothing but sex. Which wasn't a problem actually, since all of them had been so exciting!

"Okay," she nodded. "Can you let yourself out?"

"Yeah," I nodded.

I headed out, now having eaten seven different pussies today... and been fucked by two strap-ons and now one fist, but had reached only three orgasms. Which was fair enough, since my principal purpose during these visits was to provide orgasms.

This was easily the craziest day of my life, and it didn't seem to be coming to an end anytime soon.

The End of Chapter 6.

Coming next in Chapter 7: Meredith discovers the joys of eating ass, and learns a close friend of hers is also a Club member.

12