Photo Session Cheat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that what you were wearing when the guy delivered the pizza?" I asked pointing at the box on the coffee table. Alice just shrugged.

"Well, how was your weekend?" I asked. "Did you have some excitement?"

Alice knew I wanted details but she was still a little sparse with them. "He came over Saturday afternoon and we fucked. Then he took me out to a nice dinner and a movie. When we got home we drank some wine and fucked again. We fell asleep for a few hours and then he fucked me again somewhere around 2 or 3 am and went back to sleep. When we got up this morning I made him breakfast and we fucked again in the shower. Then he left."

This time her activities bothered me. Not the near-naked pizza delivery, that was kind of hot. However, spending a couple of hours fucking was one thing; but this time it felt like there was too much romance. I decided then that there would be no more overnight sessions.

Besides, I still wanted to explore the gangbang thing and figured that would be pretty far from romantic. I decided that I would pick the guys this time instead of letting her do it. I still wasn't sure that she wasn't fucking around at work.

I thought about where to get the guys for the gangbang. I didn't really want it to be a lot of guys that we already know, just to keep from complicating things. I thought that I could probably trust Dan so I talked it over with him.

Dan was enthusiastic and excited about the chance to fuck Alice, whom he had admired for a long time. He said that he could get two or three guys he knew that we didn't and that would be up for a gangbang with a pretty married woman. I told him to work on it and let me know.

It took a week but Dan finally called me and said that he had two guys lined up and ready to go. I told Alice that I had something set up and not to plan anything for the next weekend. The anticipation waiting for the weekend was agonizing.

The weekend finally arrived. I decided, for appearances sake, that we should do the thing at Dan's apartment.

The sun was just beginning to set as we arrived at Dan's apartment complex. It was a pleasantly warm evening so no jackets were required. I had Alice wear just her wife-beater shirt and nothing else. Her pussy was on display as I followed her up the stairs to Dan's apartment. It being a Saturday evening there were many people around to see Alice as she walked. Alice just looked straight ahead and kept walking.

Dan opened the door with a huge grin. The two middle-aged guys behind him grinned as well. Dan grabbed Alice's shirt and pulled it off over her head admiring the body he had wanted to see for so long.

There were no introductions, no names given. Dan led Alice to the bedroom followed closely by the two guys and me. Everyone stripped quickly as Alice lay on her back on the bed. And then they started.

For the next hour and a half Alice was sucking or fucking one dick or another as the guys all traded off. It was amazing and hot seeing Alice riding or being ridden by these strange cocks as she sucked one cock after another. The cum flowed into Alice's pussy and mouth as each man came again. I was surprised when Alice was riding one of the guys and the other began to press his dick into her asshole with no complaint from Alice. Was anal nothing new to her?

Dan was in heaven as he enjoyed my wife. It almost seemed like Alice was enjoying it, too.

Dan and the guys finally had enough. The four of them lay exhausted on the bed catching their breath. I handed Alice her shirt and pulled her to her feet. We walked out of the apartment, down the stairs, and to my car with the cum still dribbling down her thighs and soaking through her shirt where it had escaped her mouth. I thought that she might be humiliated walking in public like that but I'm not so sure.

After the gangbang I decided that was enough. Dan keeps hinting at another gangbang or at least another shot at Alice. He even offered to let me fuck his wife although I doubt that she'd go along with it; she doesn't know about him and Alice. After looking back at all that had happened and how Alice had handled it I wonder whether I was punishing her or enabling her. She's probably fucking around at work again, if she ever really stopped. I still get plenty of sex from her and who knows; maybe I will go after Dan's wife. It's a screwed up situation but it works for now.

12