"Pet Mommy": Becoming a Mommy-Slut!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking awesome," he replied, as he knelt behind me. I preened.

"Now please go slow at first baby," I said, "your cock is pretty big for any girl's backdoor."

He slapped my ass playfully, but hard enough to give me a nice sharp sting and said, "I thought I was in charge here."

I played along. "Sorry, Master, do with your slut as you please."

"Good girl," he purred, which sent a chill down my spine, that being his father's trademark praise phrase to me.

"Fuck Mommy's ass, baby," I moaned, as the tip of his cock pushed past my tight puckered entrance.

As he slowly forged his way deeper, he moaned, "Holy shit, this is so hot and tight."

"It's all for you, baby," I moaned, as his cock slowly filled me deeper and deeper.

"So fucking tight," he grunted, as the final couple of inches filled my ass.

His cock feeling so perfect there, I finally allowed my mind to let go and simply to be controlled like I used to be all those years ago. "Fuck, your cock feels so perfect in my ass, Master."

"Master," he repeated, "I'm really starting to enjoy being called that."

As his cock began sliding in and out of my ass, I declared again, "Yes Master. In this house whenever the clothes start coming off, you're in charge, and I am yours unconditionally."

"Fuck," he grunted, "you're so hot, Mom."

"You are too, baby. You're a hot fucking stud, just like your Dad was," I moaned, beginning to buck back on his cock, wanting him to go deeper inside me.

"Bounce that ass on my cock, Mommy," he instructed. I obeyed, attempting to get into a solid rhythm.

"Good girl," he repeated the magic words, his hands roaming over my back and ass.

"Oh yes, son, your cock was made to fill me," I moaned. I bounced back on his cock for an eternity, Michael having already come three times tonight. My knees ached, but I was determined to feel his cum coating the walls of my ass, so I tried to go for the kill verbally. "Oh God, baby. I need your cum in my ass. I'll do anything for it, baby."

"What about Crystal, Mommy?" he asked, surprising me.

"What?" I gasped.

"I want you to seduce my sister so I can fuck her too," he negotiated, adding "I've always hated her condescending treatment of me."

"Oh God," I moaned, the unexpected thought of my daughter and me in the throes of lesbian lust bringing me to a boil again.

"Oh God, what?" he asked, beginning to fuck my ass harder.

"Oh God yes, Master, I'd love to help make her your submissive sister slut," I promised, as my hand went to my clit.

"Is the thought of dyking out with your daughter turning you on, Mommy?" he asked, now pounding my ass so hard that each thrust had me almost collapsing forward.

"Yes, baby, obeying your every command gets me off, but that one's a doozy," I admitted, rubbing my clit furiously, even as my mind played with the preposterous notion of seducing my strong-willed daughter.

As his cock tore apart my ass, I desperately tried to push him over the top. "Fuck, baby, do you want to watch me eat your sister's cunt?"

"Fuuuck, yes," he grunted, clearly close.

Pushing him over the edge, I asked, "How about if I fucked your sister's tight ass with my strap-on? I still have one from when I used to get fucked by the other girls in college."

That was the final straw and he grunted, and I felt his cum filling my ass and fulfilling the trifecta of coming in all three of my pleasure holes in one night. As his cum coated my rectum, another orgasm washed through me as the idea of seducing my daughter bounced around in my head, a ridiculous new fantasy that was already becoming an obsession.

"I'm coming too, baby," I screamed, "Don't stop pounding Mommy's ass."

He kept up the assault until my orgasm finished pulsing through me and I collapsed onto the bed out of utter exhaustion.

I could feel my son's cum leaking out of my ass as he joined me on the bed. As we gazed into each other's eyes, I smiled and said, "I love you, Michael."

"I love you too, Mom."

After a brief pause I smiled, "So we're going to do your sister, hey?"

THE END

As I write this in March 2019, the story you have just read is the first installment of a five-part series, the rest of them soon to be re-edited as well. By the time you read this, I may be writing part six... but no promises.

Next installment: "Pet Mommy": DP Mommy-Slut! in which Betty Lodge seduces her son Michael's best friend Frederick, and thus becomes his submissive slut too, before the two 18-year-old boys provide her with her first double penetration fucking.