Pearl Ch. 01

Story Info
I was always the other guy until I became the other girl!
1.5k words
4.38
35.3k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember how much fun it was making out with my first "proper" girlfriend in my very first flat. She would come over and we would spend hours kissing, touching and dry humping but it always finished with my face between her spread thighs, slick from her many spendings and always eager for more!

The flip-side of our relationship was that, although she was my girlfriend, I was not her only boyfriend. I was the new guy and, in my love and lust, was quite happy with my lot; convinced that it was only a matter of time before the old guy got dumped.

Little did I know the machinations of the female mind; of her female mind!

We had been going out for maybe two or three months and I was beginning to get a little frustrated at the fact that her old boyfriend Alan was still in the picture along with the fact that he was her excuse as to why we were not progressing towards penetrative sex.

Our play was getting more intimate; I was now normally naked and was benefitting from blowjobs and handjobs and even to the feel of her wet pussylips flowing silk-like along the length of my constant erection while she was exploring the depths of my adoration by introducing her bottom to my worshipful mouth and regularly keeping my lips pressed to her lower lips for hours at an end. The fact was though that this Alan guy was still there, calling on her time and on her pussy whenever he wanted.

Of course he was welcome at her house while I had yet to be introduced. He was almost part of the family at this stage, having been her boyfriend for the past three years and had unfettered access to her in her family home. I admit I was jealous and his continuing presence was the explicit cause of the only discontent between Lori and me.

One lazy, sunny Sunday morning as the sun poured its heat through the window and washed our naked bodies where we lay naked and playing on the bed she told me she wasn't sure she could ever leave him. She idly toyed with my cock as she said it and, licking the shaft in a way that sent shockwaves of delight through to its root, she noted with a grin that:

"he's a lot bigger than you, you see!"

I was dumbfounded by this admission and by the way she kept toying with me and kissing it as she awaited some response. Me? I didn't know what to say and muttered something like: "he is?" in as neutral a tone as my shock would allow.

"Oh yes!" she continued eagerly, " absolutely massive. Just thinking about how big it is makes my pussy cream! Look for yourself!" and giving me a final, deep sucking kiss on the head of my cock moved her pussy over my face and brought it into contact with my mouth.

"It's not that you're small or anything, Baby", she panted, "it's just that, compared to him, you're small! And he uses his cock so well...I just...can't...leave!" and that was it until her lust was finally sated when she confessed that she didn't want to lose me because of her addiction.

I was, she said, the focus of her emotional and intellectual love. It was purely sexual; her love for him and she hoped I could understand how she needed both of us. If I was any kind of man I would have ended it there but instead I surrendered without a shot being fired.

Now that it was all out in the open there was no more talk of penetration. When we made love, which was still often, she would speak openly of his prowess as she played with me; would tell me how her muscles, deep inside, would contract in anticipation as he grew in the warmth of her mouth.

Then, one day, she brought around a Victorian erotic novel called the Pearl and asked me to read it so we could read our favourite passages to each other as we recovered our libido. I admit that I found the material intensely erotic and delighted in reading to her and listening to her do the same for me.

That the vast majority of passages she read incorporated lesbian themes and spankings didn't bother me at all and I made no mental connection between the spoken words and her encouragement to me to kiss her gently on her mons and tickle her clitoris with my tongue as the characters engaged in the most salacious activities.

It wasn't long before she began to choose the passages I would read to her all of which involved men with large members ravaging willing young ladies and she would play with me as I described these encounters in the vivid language of the time.

Afterwards, in the midst of our foreplay, between erotic kisses, she would liken our lovemaking to the Victorian lesbians and later again, as her hand brought me, finally, to a peak she would whisper how aroused she had become listening to me describe the mens' huge cocks and how they plunged them deep inside their willing victims' cunts and I would invariably orgasm to her comparison between those men and Alan's prowess.

This might have gone on indefinitely until one weekend morning when, reading again a well-thumbed chapter describing the heroine's first lesbian encounter, she asked if we could roleplay the characters as we played together.

As we both knew the scene by heart at that point and, being wholly familiar with the Victorian turn-of-phrase, she set the book down and we were about to begin when she reminded me that neither of the characters were naked throughout the piece. She really wanted to make it authentic she said, in order that we could lose ourselves to the characters and the scene. Otherwise it would simply be words said in the midst of our regular pleasure!

I found I couldn't disagree with her and, at her insistence, found myself dressed in her panties from the evening before and the nightie she had brought to spend the night at "a friend's"! For her part she put on her blouse and her fresh panties and, so attired, we began to make lesbian love the Victorian way with much fingering and pussy kissing through the leg of her panties until she spent herself utterly and we lay exhausted in each other's arms.

I had, I admit, experienced a wave of excitement from the restraint of her panties against my crotch and from the way she pinched my nipples and played with my "boobies" through the nightie and as we lay together talking and kissing quietly she began to notice and encourage my increasing delight with intimate whispers, coos and exclamations about what a good girl I was to have made her cum so well and how pretty I looked in my nightie. You can imagine, I'm sure, just how enticing it all was and how easily we fell into a pattern where this play would be repeated each time we were together with varying storylines until such time as I found I had more girl outfits in my wardrobe than my everyday male attire and a number of make-up items on my dressing table.

It's hard to express to those who don't know the enjoyment of choosing outfits together and sitting in front of the mirror as your girlfriend makes you up. I fell under the spell of panties and stockings and pretty blouses and short skirts and Lori promised, one evening as we watched a romantic comedy on video, that for my birthday she would buy me a set of kitten heels: a promise that set my heart racing with giddy anticipation.

The week beforehand she informed me that Alan was bringing her out on my birthday evening but that she had convinced him to pick her up from my flat, which would give us all day to celebrate. Under questioning she admitted that she had told him all about me and our relationship but I wasn't to worry as she had let him in on my little secret!

I nearly jumped out of my skirts there and then with fear: what if he told everyone? He could completely ruin my life! But Lori shushed me and stroked my newly styled hair as she told me that he was looking forward to meeting her "girlfriend":

"it had to happen at some point Sweetie; isn't it good that he's completely accepting of our relationship? Just think, if he thought of you as a man he'd have felt threatened, regardless of the fact that he's so much bigger than you. Now he thinks of you as my girlfriend and he isn't in the least bit jealous of the fact that you fulfil me emotionally and intellectually! He's quite happy with a physical relationship; it means he can go out with his mates as much as he likes knowing I'm being taken care of here! Trust me; this will be good for us!"