Owned Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Franklin got past his state of undress and remembered his place. "Of course. Where are my manners. What would you like to drink?"

"White wine. Do you have chardonnay?" Gina took a seat on the living room sofa, crossing her legs so Franklin could see her smooth skin and perfectly shaped calves. Franklin tried to stand in a way to hide his emerging erection.

"Yes ma'am."

"Well ... be quick about it."

Franklin went into the kitchen, finding the wine glasses and opening a chilled bottle of chardonnay. He brought the glass out to Gina.

"New to the firm?" she asked, taking her first sip.

"Yes ma'am. I'm a tax associate in Ms. Kennedy's group."

"More like grope," Gina said, chuckling as she said it.

"Well, I guess my job description's changed."

"I'll say. I've never heard of tax research being done in the buff ... or in your butt."

"No ma'am, it's not."

"Not to change the subject, but you have a pretty big cock there Franklin."

"It's one of my best tax attributes," Franklin quipped, thinking it was funny.

"Franklin ... Franklin ... who is it? Madeline shouted from upstairs.

Franklin took his leave from his newly arrived guest and bounded up the stairs.

"So Franklin, who is it?" Madeline asked as she was fixing her mascara using the lighted bathroom mirror. She was topless, and Franklin was having a hard time not looking at her perfect bared breasts.

"Gina ma'am."

"Shit," said Madeline, without losing concentration with the brush. "She can never get the time right. I bet she thinks she's 45 minutes late."

She stood up straight to leave the bathroom. Franklin was standing at the doorway and moved to the side to get out of the way. Unfortunately Madeline went the same direction he did, and she stubbed her toe on the door frame as she passed him.

"Shit!" she cried out at the pain, then noticed the polish on her big toe was chipped. "God Damn It!"

Anger got the better of her. She pulled off her new sandals and took on in her hand.

"Bend over slut ... now!"

Franklin wanted to cower in the corner, but obeyed, and bent over, presenting his pantyhose clad bottom.

Madeline pulled her arm back, intent on hitting him when her better angel made her drop her arm. She thought about Chad. Thought about her impulsiveness. And overreactions. Franklin's transgression should be assessed with a cooler head.

The doorbell rang again.

"I'll fix the chip right now. You get dressed and attend to our guests."

Franklin stood there. He was going to have to entertain Madeline's friends?

Madeline waved her hand. "Go on .. "

Franklin snapped to the present and left the room, searching for his clothes.

* * *

Madeline was already running late, and the additional chip repair would make her about fifteen minutes late to her own party. She hated being late.

By the time she was about ready there were her three guests, all on time, waiting in the living room. In addition to Gina, she also had Elaine, a person she had met online and was meeting in person for the first time, and Elaine's friend Jennifer.

Franklin scrambled to serve them drinks. Elaine Harris was a Domme. It turned out that Jennifer was one of her subs. Elaine was a tall, elegant blonde. Franklin sensed a coldness about her. Jennifer was the polar opposite. Dark hair, short, with a very curvy body and breasts that were straining against her tight white cotton blouse. She was wearing a choker that had a ring attached to it to accommodate a leash. Her skirt was short, and Franklin suspected (correctly) that she wasn't wearing any panties. Jennifer was sitting on the floor at Elaine's feet. Elaine was sitting on the sofa, carrying on a conversation with Gina, ignoring Jennifer's occasional needy looks.

After her guests were served, Madeline pulled Franklin into the kitchen. She handed him a large butt plug.

"Go upstairs, clean yourself again, and then replace the one you're wearing with this."

Franklin looked at the plug. He wondered if his ass could handle it. It looked big to him, and his asshole clenched around the smaller plug he was wearing.

He was in no position to ask why, so Madeline told him.

"Slut ... I know this is going to be uncomfortable, but I want that dull pain to be a continual reminder that I own you. I own you ... don't I slut?"

Franklin nodded his head.

"Say it slut."

"You own me Mistress Madeline."

"You're fucking right I do. Now go upstairs and get that plug into your ass."

* * *

The small party ... and Franklin ... were a hit. Madeline was pleased to see that the food came out well, and that Gina and Elaine commented on Franklin's impeccable manners.

Franklin and Jennifer were in the kitchen washing the dishes while Gina, Elaine and Madeline continued to gossip.

Elaine took a dainty bite out of a canape and washed it down with a sip of chardonnay. "So Franklin ... was he wearing a new butt plug tonight?" She noticed he was walking a bit bowlegged.

Madeline was impressed. "You noticed?"

"The duck walk. It's hard not to notice. I'm anally training Jennifer right now." She tugged on Jennifer's leash. "Show her your plug Jennifer."

Jennifer bristled on the inside at her Mistress's request. Elaine relished pushing Jennifer's buttons. Although Jennifer wouldn't admit it, the humiliation made her wet. She scowled, then bent over, spreading her cheeks to show the black silicone plug firmly embedded in her ass.

Franklin watched, wondering if he'd be next to show off his plug.

"Have her pull it out," Madeline said to Elaine.

"You heard her pet," Elaine said.

Jennifer's eyes burned when she heard the request, but she complied, wiggling the plug until it popped out of her ass. It glistened with lube.

"Slut, be a good boy and clean it for our guest and then put it back in."

Franklin reached for the tissue box but pulled back his hand when Madeline slapped it.

"Clean it with your mouth."

Now it was Franklin's turn to be humiliated. With four pairs of eyes watching him, he put the plug in his mouth and tasted the lube and the faint earthiness of Jennifer's ass. His mind reeled at the thought of sucking on Jennifer's asshole, but his traitorous cock twitched as he licked the plug.

Elaine laughed. "Looks like you've got a good one Madeline."

There didn't appear to be a bottom to Franklin's submissiveness, at least not that Madeline found. She decided to push him one step further as her new sub was about to put the plug back into Jennifer's back channel.

"It wouldn't be polite to put the plug back in without adequate lubrication, would it slut?" Madeline asked.

Franklin stopped and looked at his Mistress, unsure as how to proceed.

"Lube her hole with your tongue, silly."

Jennifer understood. She used her hands to push Franklin until he was on lying flat on the floor, face up. She squatted over his face, spreading herself open until she presented Franklin with a small gape. He stared upward at her crinkled brown hole, centered between two perfectly shaped cheeks and had to resist the urge to stroke his raging erection. Straining his head upward, he plunged his tongue inside Jennifer's winking brown eye. Jennifer shivered at the submissive act, her heavily lidded eyes trying to focus on her Mistress.

"See?" Elaine crowed. "Your slut likes it."

Madeline felt herself getting moist between her legs as she watched the erotic act. Chad never ate ass with Franklin's enthusiasm. "That's a good slut."

Franklin felt the same warm, fuzzy feeling as he reamed Jennifer's asshole. It was only getting better for him ... and for Madeline.

Elaine sat cross-legged on the sofa, casually watching her sub and Franklin both writhing on the living room carpet as she sipped on her wine.

"You can touch yourself pet," she told her sub.

Still in the squatting position over Franklin's head, Jennifer's hand found her sopping wet pussy and moved the palm of her hand across it like a windshield wiper at high speed. She started cumming hard, and crushed Franklin's lips as she slid her pussy and asshole across his face. He gulped for air as the buxom blonde used his tongue as a fucktoy. She panted heavily, and then rested her ample booty on his face.

"Good boy slut," Madeline said, complimenting her sub.

* * *

Franklin was wearing a frilly French maid's apron as he finished vacuuming the living room after the guests had left. Madeline had been taking a long, hot bath in her soaking tub and came downstairs to inspect his work. The kitchen was spotless, the extra furniture was already returned to storage, and the crumbs of food that fell on the carpeting were gone. Franklin stood at attention as Madeline walked through the downstairs, obviously pleased.

"You've done well, slut. You deserve a reward."

"Thank you Mistress." Franklin's body was buzzing on the inside. He had pleased his Mistress, and that was all that mattered. Reward?

"Follow me upstairs."

Franklin followed his Mistress up the winding stairs to her master suite, eager to receive his reward. She was wearing only a sheer nightie, without panties, and Franklin could only imagine what submissive pleasures he'd receive. She went into the oversized master bath and squatted on the commode, spreading her legs so Franklin could see her meticulously trimmed pubic patch and the fleshy lips of her pussy, glossy with her excitement from his submissive acts.

Eyes now trained on the tiled floor, Franklin heard the hiss of his Mistress's urine splashing into the toilet.

"Look at me slut."

Madeline could see the burning need in his eyes -- the need to prove his complete devotion to his Mistress. "Tell me what you want," she asked him, already knowing the answer he'd give. Hearing him say it accentuated the pleasure she was already experiencing.

"I want ... I want to lick you," he said breathily, his heart fluttering at the prospect of his ultimate submission.

The stream of piss died down to a dribble. Franklin's eyes transfixed on the droplets of golden nectar clinging to the dark hairs of her pussy.

"Come here ... come here slut and receive your reward." She grasped his hair and shoved his head between her legs, wedging his face over the toilet bowl and guiding his lips to her sodden cunt. The acrid odor of her piss overwhelmed his senses.

"Open your mouth."

She positioned her crotch next to his face. She looked down at him, kneeling, waiting for her. She closed her eyes and strained to relieve herself once again. Her muscles relaxed, and a dribble became a stream that arced into Franklin's mouth, splashing against his cheeks and chin and the inside of her thighs.

Franklin was shaking with excitement, trying to keep his mouth open as the foul taste made him want to gag and spit it out. Madeline had trained subs to drink her piss, and knew that Franklin wanted nothing more than to retch. She reached down and cupped his jaw with the palm of her hand and pulled upward, holding his jaw shut.

"Swallow."

Franklin's eyes were wide open as he willed his gullet to accept his Mistress's offering, gulping down the hot pee. Madeline smiled when she saw his throat constrict and then ripple. Franklin's body heaved, but he kept his mouth shut. The taste was revolting, but it was a small price to pay for pleasing his Mistress. He opened his eyes, squinting under the bathroom's harsh light, and looked up at his Mistress, seeing the approval on her face. His eyes swept across his Mistress's naked body, the elongated nipples of her prominent breasts pressing lewdly against the flimsy material of her nightdress.

"Once more pet."

Franklin tilted his head back and moved his mouth to catch the golden shower, filling it and holding it. The unpleasant but familiar taste was easier to take this time, and he controlled his body to suppress his urge to expel the liquid.

Madeline was pleased that he learned quickly, and that his submission was virtually complete. She hadn't initiated Chad until their fourth session, and it took Franklin only two.

"Swallow."

Franklin gulped and then showed his Mistress his empty mouth.

She looked down at him, her face stern as if he had somehow ignored an unspoken command.

He suddenly understood what she wanted. She was granting him permission to lick her pussy. His turgid cock pressed against his belly as he leaned forward to lave her pee soaked cunt with his tongue, not wanting to miss a drop of her precious nectar. Madeline ran her fingers through his dark wavy pee soaked hair as his head bobbed up and down.

"Good slut ... now make yourself cum while you lick me."

Franklin's right hand was instantly gripping his cock, almost choking it. His hand pistoned on his hardened tool as he inhaled the fragrant scent of her pussy, now leaking thicker and sweeter juices to welcome the cock that would not be permitted to enter her that night. She threw her head back in ecstasy as his tongue lifted her to a higher plane of pleasure, her thighs trembling against his face.

"Cum ... cum slut," she said breathily, as her own release had already started to crest.

Franklin was waiting for those words, and upon hearing them he ejaculated wads of thick white cum against the porcelain base of the toilet, and as his orgasm reached completion, a long thread of white spunk trickled out onto the cool white marble floor tiles. Madeline squeezed her thighs together, trapping his head between them as Franklin's body heaved as he climaxed.

Both Mistress and sub were breathless, trying to comprehend the utter depravity of what they had just done and the extreme pleasure it gave both of them.

As Madeline collected herself, she realized there was one more act to complete his submission.

"You've soiled my toilet and floor with your cum, slut."

Still snorting air, he nodded his head and doubled over so his face was inches from the floor. He lapped up his own cum off the sparkling white surfaces, his flaccid cock pulsing and twitching in silent approval of his final act of submission.

* * *


12