OSO - Karen Ch. 12 - The Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... don't think so...I... I made an oath to be trained as a slave. This slave must be faithful to it. Master John was right, what I wrote in the procedure were things I wanted to be done to me" Karen began and her eyes were tearful.

"This slave must be trained and branded and..." she was crying.

"I'm sorry Alex... I shouldn't have imposed on you that chastity belt. I suppose it should be imposed on me, now." Karen continued

"It may sound crazy, but This slave's place is here" Karen finished. Jim was surprised and uneasy.

"Err, at least, Alex we could remove that Chastity belt" Jim began as John was getting his key off the belt.

"Masters, I appreciate this role between slaves and guards. If you accept, this slave would be glad to help in continuing to be the slave Supervisor. It requires getting the slave's confidence. Being chastised is a way to show them I'm still a slave and not a Master. So, the belt can remain as a gift from my Mistress" Alex said. Jim smiled at her, she was so surprising.

"Perhaps you want a reward for good services, Alex?" Jim asked.

"The slave reward is the pleasure of its master, Master. But this slave is without a Master now... Perhaps John could become this Master?" she continued.

"Does he want too?" Jim asked.

"Of course, I want" John laughed.

Philipp was uneasy. With his innocence proven he thought he would be set free. But hearing Karen and Alex he felt shameful. At the same time, he was reminded of the excitation of being made to suck John, of being fucked by him. Even of the chastity tube he was still wearing.

"At least, Philipp you can go back to your guard role in the centre?" Jim stated.

"When a slave awakes in one of these basement cells, our procedure is to teach them there will be no way back. They have no choice but to become slaves and to accept it. Who would we be, if the one that is locked there is one of us and the rules change, Master Jim?" A tear ran down Philipp's cheek.

"We have to be fair with the other slaves and submit to the same rule. Philipp the guard has disappeared. I... I... This slave must remain a slave, Master". Philipp declared.

"I... I... I did not want this," Jim said.

"I lack guards now" he laughed

"I don't know, but from my point of view, this slave declaration is worth a collar!" Konstantin stated

"You're right and now without ceremony!" Jim laughed. Alex and John left and came back with Philippine's collar. The new slave's fingers trembled as he played with the collar he wasn't used to wearing.

"Do you have a requirement, Philipp?" Jim asked.

"Err...." Philipp thought. "Mistress Alex, would you continue to feminize me?" Alex looked around her.

"I... If your requirement is not to stop, I intend to continue," Alex said.

"Then can I have a chastity belt that hides my... this slave's penis" Philipp asked. Alex looked around.

"I think, we could choose that chastity belt together, John, Philipp and I" Alex tried.

"I agree, and even if Karen, Philipp and Alex are slaves they should be associated with the management of the centre. Of course, John and Konstantin are to decide" Jim declared.

"Err... Master... Shouldn't you get your right on the OSO network?" Philipp asked.

"We will have to get Franck's one," Jim stated. He took some time, then added: "I understand you will be feminised, Philipp. Perhaps you should propose several names, feminine names, for you."

"Err, Master, there are Philippine or Philippa, but I would prefer Phoebe or Penelope," Philippe said.

"I'm just a slave, but I like Phoebe" Karen exclaimed.

"I like it also," Alex laughed.

"I think, it's better to get something different from Philipp, but I would like to keep the initial, let's go for Phoebe," John exclaimed

"Then, Phoebe, you will help me to get my password again," Jim smiled.

"There is a new slave that is about to wake up. As it's Karen's procedure, shouldn't all of us look at her before she is to wake up?" Konstantin proposed.

/*** ***/

Dolores was uneasy and dizzy. It took some time before she realised she was tied and in a white room. She began to move and before she could speak a woman spoke to her.

"You're not allowed to speak if you have decided to obey nod your head and you will be untied."

Dolores thought. If she wanted to be able to escape, she had to comply up to when she would be able to run away. She nodded.

"I will untie you, and you will strip, is that OK," The voice said.

The prisoner was anxious, but she decided to continue. At least once untied she would see the other side of the cell, and perhaps fight to get out of there.

"Your hands are almost free, but do not try something stupid," a male voice said.

'There are several, shit' Dolores thought.

"Now you can slowly get up," the male voice said. She did what she was told. She turned to see who was here. A clothed man with a gun and a naked girl with a collar around her neck.

"I know you wear a leather jumpsuit, but he can aim at your face and the paralysing bullets would work, by the way, I'm Karen," The woman said. Dolores recognised her collar, the same as the black girl in London, the same slave collar. She turned her finger in front of her mouth to say she wanted to speak.

"No yet, disrobe now," Karen said.

Dolores grabbed the zipper in her back and drew the string on it down and the back opened. She removed the top of her jumpsuit. She felt vulnerable. She peeled off the clothes and removed the bottom.

"Good, now your underwear!" Karen said, she was excited to see that.

Once again Dolores indicated she wanted to speak but was denied once again. She lowered her panties and gaff at the same time.

Jim and Karen looked at the penis that dangled between her legs.

"She's not in the right aisle," Konstantin laughed at Phoebe in the monitoring room.

/***...***/

When Franck woke up his head was dizzy. He understood he was lying on a kind of table. Then he remembered: The centre, Philipp's escape, Jim wanting his password and then nothing.

He realized he was naked, tied spread eagled on the table. He tested his bonds. He thought he was in the medical wing. Then he saw the walls. They were gross concrete. He was not in the OSO centre!

Then he heard some voices nearby speaking Italian:

"What do we have to do to this one?"

"Here is the program, it might take some time."

12